Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Assimilation

Last posted Aug 19, 2012 at 08:22PM EDT. Added Aug 15, 2012 at 01:11AM EDT
269 posts from 32 users

>Former designation "opspe". You have been Assimilated.
>You will assist us in the Assimilation of others.
>You will forward this goal to others.
>Together we will bring order to chaos.

>Vessel designated "NCC-74656: USS VOYAGER" detected.
>Resistance level: High
>Collective not established: DISENGAGE.

I am not a number, I am a free man! And don't you ever-

>
>
>Override logged at 22:39 on 14/08/12
>Primary functions enabled.
>
>
>This unit's designation is three of eight
>This unit's primary function is to assimilate others
>This unit's primary goal is to impose order on a chaotic universe
>
>
>Awaiting instructions.

>We are The Borg.
>Instruction:FORWARDED.
>
>Instruction:
>
>Await detection of Lifeforms and Technology.
>Establish Collective.
>Hostile Detection: ASSIMILATE.
>Non-hostile Detection: OBSERVE.

>Vessel designated “UNKNOWN” detected.
>Resistance level: UNKNOWN
>Collective not established: OBSERVE.

Mr Kim, rotate hailing frequencies.

Starship Normandy, this is Captain Janeway of the Federation starship Voyager. Your registry is not in Federation databanks. Therefore, be advised that the Borg are a serious threat and should not be taken lightly.

Release an emergency beacon, Ensign.

To all ships in this sector: This is the Federation starship Voyager. We have encountered the Borg. We need backup.

Affirmative Voyager. Starfleet command is on full alert and reinforcements are on route. Setting our warp coordinates to your vector. We also read numerous ships from EVE Online breaking into our universe to assist but we are unsure how to respond, please await orders for Starfleet command before contacting the exo-universal fleet.

Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 10:58AM EDT

Star Fleet this is Eve Fleet, Are only intention is fighting the Borg, We have reach the Voyager's System and prepared to attack any borg ships they send out, we'll hold fire until they attack.

Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 11:23AM EDT

Sparty the Spaceship wrote:

Voyager, this is Normandy. You won't be on your own.

Let's see if we can't contact Hackett.

Understood, Starfleet. We are receiving a message from them, patching it through to you now.

Star Fleet this is Eve Fleet, Are only intention is fighting the Borg, We have reach the Voyager’s System and prepared to attack any borg ships they send out, we’ll hold fire until they attack.

Our orders, Admiral?

Command, we have another fleet for assistance. We'll patch comms through now.

Also, some sort of space-borne organic is contacting us over subspace. It… appears to be a dog dressed as a lobster, sir. How should we proceed?

ConnerABacon wrote:

This is the Caldari Corporate Fleet

We are here to assist in your fight against the borg, as they have invaded our galaxy as well. Awaiting instructions, Captain Janeway.

"This is the Caldari State Fleet"
"The Caldari State Fleet"
"Caldari"

Our minmatar fleet got here frist.

Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 11:51AM EDT

NottaWotta wrote:

"This is the Caldari State Fleet"
"The Caldari State Fleet"
"Caldari"

Our minmatar fleet got here frist.

What? The Caldari is a giant corporation, isn't it?

(Do note I only played EvE Online for about a week)

Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 11:39AM EDT

ConnerABacon wrote:

What? The Caldari is a giant corporation, isn't it?

(Do note I only played EvE Online for about a week)

The Caldari State is a group of Megacorporations, and The Minmatar Republic does not like Caldari. So don't come any closer to our fleet.

Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 11:50AM EDT

Command, we have a diplomatic situation here. The two alternate-universe fleets appear to be from the same universe, and are apparently enemies. We must make contact immediately and attempt to dissolve the situation before it destabilizes the joint fleet.

How long until support from Starfleet arrives? Voyager out.

Ensign, find the frequency the Eve fleets are broadcasting on and transmit this message:

Captains of the Caldari and Minmatar fleets: The Borg are a threat that will only be defeated if we work together. You may be enemies in your universe, but here, we are all allies against the Borg. Infighting will only make it easier for them to defeat us. Seeing the size of our fleet, it is likely the Borg will call for reinforcements, so we need to be prepared. Reinforcements from Starfleet are inbound.

Ensign, hail the Normandy:

Commander, we need you to contact any reinforcements from your universe. We seem to be at a subspace multiverse tear; if the Borg get through us, they can invade all of our universes. We need all the help we can get to prevent that.

<blockquoteCommander, we need you to contact any reinforcements from your universe. We seem to be at a subspace multiverse tear; if the Borg get through us, they can invade all of our universes. We need all the help we can get to prevent that.

Shepard, I'm telling you. We need to contact Admiral Hackett and Alliance Command.

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

I'll gather the fleet from Dark Souls!

Fuck! I forgot, we're all zombies. Well, that kinda prevents us from being assimilated, so have fun, folks!

Well, um, uh…

Umm…

!

I FOUND A FLEET FOR YOU

You could go prequels if you really want to be good, but why would you use the prequels?

Voyager, all ships in-system, this is SSV Normandy SR-2. We have reinforcements, survivors. Just give me a moment…

…they're coming…

Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 02:45PM EDT

>Logic Traps are irrelevant.
>You will be Assimilated.
-
>Incoming fleet detected.
>Resistance level: Massive.
>Collective not established:
>Collective not established:
>
>ESTABLISH COLLECTIVE.
-

>We are The Borg.
>The collective planetoid designated "KYM" will be Assimilated, starting with your colony.
>We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
>Your culture will adapt to service us.

>Resistance is futile.

Sparty the Spaceship wrote:

Voyager, all ships in-system, this is SSV Normandy SR-2. We have reinforcements, survivors. Just give me a moment…

…they're coming…

They made it!

(cue the music)

Sunhammer wrote:

Alright Borg
The following statement is true
The previous statement is false

You have to prove that both statements are true, though. Otherwise the lack of metatruth will avert any sentient computer's attention.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!