Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Small accidents from your days

Last posted Aug 24, 2012 at 07:38AM EDT. Added Aug 17, 2012 at 08:35PM EDT
26 posts from 20 users

Just before I entered 5th grade, I was riding a scooter down driveways, when a car came out of nowhere. I bumped into it and was sent flying. Luckily I landed in grass, and the only injury I had was a spranged wrist.

I was once going down the steep hill that made up our driveway when I was just a child. I was on a skateboard sitting on my butt, legs drawn up to my chest. As I gained more and more speed, it quickly dawned on me that I was running out of driveway and nearing the backyard. Terrified that I would lose control on the grass and fall off, I found a preferable solution slamming my hands on the pavement to decrease my speed.

That was pretty stupid.

I was fighting with my brother and I got annoyed of him I locked the door on him. Then he started tackling it. After a minute or so, I decided to go unlock it. Unfortunately at that time I was going to, the door hinges snapped. The door and my 180 lbs. brother fell on me. We both had to pay to fix the door. Good times.

I was moving a refrigerator once and there was a full can of spray cheese on top of it that I didn't notice until it fell down and hit me in the head.

I was cleaning my room last Saturday when my lil sister decided to run around the house with her toy car, she rushed into my room and hit me…it didn't hurt i told her to stop and she left.

when i finished, i decided to go to the kitchen and when i give one step….i stepped in a lego piece and slipped, hitting my head on the floor…which also had a lego piece.

next time, don't give lego toys to your brother or sisters…..it hurts

One day i literally slipped on a banana peel just to prove that they're not slippery and i fell on my back. I layed down for a minute because i thought i broke something.

1. Slipped on crayons as a preschooler and hit my nose perfectly on my dresser. 3 hour bloody nose.

2. Longboarding a while back and went to turn going ~20mph and didn't make it. I boarded into the mud going 20 and it sent me flying, into a pine tree. I looked like an asshole going into big five with multiple scrape and ripped pants going to clean up. Ps I'm not a total idiot on my board it was a tight turn (tighter than a nun's vagina) and on a narrow path, not just open road _

in elementary, I was late 5 minutes coming back to class from lunch break,

My teacher yelled the shit out of me, and then I the whole classroom

Swinging on a chair and fell backwards into the corner of a wall. Blood everywhere trailing from my head. Was told to wait over the toilet while it clotted. Parents didn't even call an ambulance. Showed off my awesome huge blood clot to teachers to get a few days off school.

When I was 16 I had an accident with my motorbike and I broke my leg.
I was lucky, considered I hitted my head and I forgot to wear my helmet.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!