Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,919 total conversations in 8,669 threads

+ New Thread

Would you rather....Wait, what?

Last posted Sep 13, 2012 at 01:46PM EDT. Added Sep 03, 2012 at 02:02PM EDT
16 posts from 10 users

Bear with shark arms. Shark noses are sensitive to impacts, so if the bear tries to run at me, it will hurt itself and fall over. Also, sharks don’t make good hands.

Sep 03, 2012 at 02:04PM EDT

Save some library I don’t know about or know what happened to Atlantis?

Hmm…

Cue dramatic music to start up trailer for a disney movie

Sep 03, 2012 at 02:12PM EDT

The bear with shark arms should be Ursaring’s evolution and the shark with bear arms should be Sharpedo’s evolution.

Sep 03, 2012 at 02:13PM EDT

@Captain

Iron Man. Duh.

Sep 03, 2012 at 02:33PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

I saw that yesterday, I think. MLP just barely edges out Zombies for the majority – or did. It was on My Little Brony, so the lead is probably larger now.

Sep 03, 2012 at 03:14PM EDT

Twilitlord wrote:

I saw that yesterday, I think. MLP just barely edges out Zombies for the majority – or did. It was on My Little Brony, so the lead is probably larger now.

Yeah, I just voted (for the pony one) on it. Ponies are still barely edging out, like 51% to 49.

Sep 03, 2012 at 03:16PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

I saw what you did there with your tabs.

Or at least mocked it.

Sep 03, 2012 at 03:57PM EDT

It’s probably a site normally visited by people who are non-bronies, actual haters, or people (perhaps more logically,) have a distinct hatred for the boredom of everyday life. Outside of the occasional adventure episode (that only a few characters get to have,) Equestria seems to be pretty boring.

With zombies, everything about your world has changed. Humans are pretty smart. Between all of the world’s great minds, they would have a good chance to protect others from whatever is causing zombification and to protect from the zombies for sure (because in an actual world of zombies, you’d have to explain why zombies who are of regular size can actually work well-enough in their vessels to move quickly and cause harm.) I don’t see how anything that could be identified as a zombie can realistically harm a person. The biology just doesn’t seem to work out.

It may just seem to be a fairly controlled action-adventure game to those preferring the zombie world. I’m a much more peaceful person, so Equestria is certainly appealing, but if my family and friends are still OK here for the most part, I would rather help them fight off and run away from zombehs.

Last edited Sep 03, 2012 at 04:31PM EDT
Sep 03, 2012 at 04:30PM EDT

@Verbose
I’m pretty sure the point of the question was more along the lines of “Live in a zombie world that’s more like a movie than real life”.

Sep 03, 2012 at 05:09PM EDT

I’m allergic to fucking both!

But, I’ll still pick orange juice. My throw up will smell tangy.

Sep 13, 2012 at 01:31PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Found another site for your amusement, gentlemen!

Also, this:

Since Mike Haggar wrestled Bull Sharks… which are one of the most aggressive sharks.
Since Zangief Wrestled Russian Brown bears… which are about twice the size of grizzlies.

Can I be a fusion of Zangief, and Haggar to fight either one?

Sep 13, 2012 at 01:46PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!