Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Am I the only one doing No Fap September this year?

Last posted Oct 01, 2012 at 06:57AM EDT. Added Sep 03, 2012 at 07:32PM EDT
92 posts from 45 users

lessthanawesome wrote:

Date: September 9th

I feel the impulses only getting stronger. I've taken to pointing at my penis and saying, "No. You need to calm down right now." It actually looked disappointed. I realized it feels like it's being punished, even though it hasn't done anything wrong.

I revealed that I was attempting to go a month without fapping to a floor mate. He has taken to telling me every time he and his girlfriend have sex. I pray my torture ends soon.

"I pray my torture ends soon."

No, I'm not judjing you, even because I know a lot of guys that do that too… in a BDSM forum.
And they are all wearing things like this:

Date: September 12th:

Looking for support during this harrowing time, I went to Reddit's nofap subforum. I read there that one method of fighting temptations is to find a "punish" every time one gets a little too raunchy. I started wearing a rubber band and flicking it as my "punish". I believe the red welt on my wrist will never go away.

I will never get mad at a dog for having its way with a man's leg ever again.

I don't find myself as frustrated as some users here seem to, particularly the OP, whom I also give my blessing and wish luck in his epic quest.

I joined No Fap September a bit late (on September 6th,) and so far, things have been OK. It was hard at first, but as I continue to let my urges so unsatisfied, it only gets easier. Trust me, you'll survive.

Post more updates too. You have my attention.

lessthanawesome wrote:

Date: September 12th:

Looking for support during this harrowing time, I went to Reddit's nofap subforum. I read there that one method of fighting temptations is to find a "punish" every time one gets a little too raunchy. I started wearing a rubber band and flicking it as my "punish". I believe the red welt on my wrist will never go away.

I will never get mad at a dog for having its way with a man's leg ever again.

OOOOOK! You are definitively on the path of BDSM!

Ann Hiro wrote:

It's pretty hard.

Given the current state of the thread, I feel obliged to say "Yeah, I bet it is pretty hard…"
EDIT:

>69 posts
>69
>6
>9
>69

Last edited Sep 16, 2012 at 09:51AM EDT

Date: September 19th

I have since given up on the rubber band trick, as that seems to only be fostering a new fetish. I have only been using tissues for allergies now. My roommate surely has noticed the reduction of tissue use.

A girl in my dorm has taken to pointing out how sexually frustrated I am and proceeded to make fun of how I didn't get laid on my birthday. I'd hate her if I wasn't so turned on.

lessthanawesome wrote:

Date: September 19th

I have since given up on the rubber band trick, as that seems to only be fostering a new fetish. I have only been using tissues for allergies now. My roommate surely has noticed the reduction of tissue use.

A girl in my dorm has taken to pointing out how sexually frustrated I am and proceeded to make fun of how I didn't get laid on my birthday. I'd hate her if I wasn't so turned on.

Obvious sexual tension is obvious. Give her the dick!

Wotato wrote:

No fap September is pretty easy when you're a girl.

Haha, you beat me to it. No fap September is no different than an other month for a girl like me.
Although I admit I have a Yaoi folder.

Ann Hiro wrote:

So…
When the month ends.
Tell us how it feels to finally fap again after an entire month.

I went without fapping for more than a month this summer, and I can confirm that it will be fantastic.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!