Forums / Just For Fun

327,474 total conversations in 8,669 threads

+ New Thread


Am I the only one doing No Fap September this year?

Last posted Oct 01, 2012 at 06:57AM EDT. Added Sep 03, 2012 at 07:32PM EDT
92 conversations with 45 participants

/\/00b wrote:

Never tell your friends about these things or they’ll try to make it harder (no pun intended) for the hell of it.

A guess you might say they’re being dicks.

Sep 09, 2012 at 07:16PM EDT
Quote

lessthanawesome wrote:

Date: September 9th

I feel the impulses only getting stronger. I’ve taken to pointing at my penis and saying, “No. You need to calm down right now.” It actually looked disappointed. I realized it feels like it’s being punished, even though it hasn’t done anything wrong.

I revealed that I was attempting to go a month without fapping to a floor mate. He has taken to telling me every time he and his girlfriend have sex. I pray my torture ends soon.

“I pray my torture ends soon.”

No, I’m not judjing you, even because I know a lot of guys that do that too… in a BDSM forum.
And they are all wearing things like this:

Sep 11, 2012 at 02:20AM EDT
Quote

Date: September 12th:

Looking for support during this harrowing time, I went to Reddit’s nofap subforum. I read there that one method of fighting temptations is to find a “punish” every time one gets a little too raunchy. I started wearing a rubber band and flicking it as my “punish”. I believe the red welt on my wrist will never go away.

I will never get mad at a dog for having its way with a man’s leg ever again.

Sep 12, 2012 at 05:53PM EDT
Quote

I don’t find myself as frustrated as some users here seem to, particularly the OP, whom I also give my blessing and wish luck in his epic quest.

I joined No Fap September a bit late (on September 6th,) and so far, things have been OK. It was hard at first, but as I continue to let my urges so unsatisfied, it only gets easier. Trust me, you’ll survive.

Post more updates too. You have my attention.

Sep 12, 2012 at 07:30PM EDT
Quote

lessthanawesome wrote:

Date: September 12th:

Looking for support during this harrowing time, I went to Reddit’s nofap subforum. I read there that one method of fighting temptations is to find a “punish” every time one gets a little too raunchy. I started wearing a rubber band and flicking it as my “punish”. I believe the red welt on my wrist will never go away.

I will never get mad at a dog for having its way with a man’s leg ever again.

OOOOOK! You are definitively on the path of BDSM!

Sep 12, 2012 at 07:44PM EDT
Quote

Alejandro wrote:

Penis joke

They are actually male chastity devices.

Last edited Sep 12, 2012 at 07:48PM EDT
Sep 12, 2012 at 07:48PM EDT
Quote

1st of September:
OK! I’m doing no-fap September this year!

I failed five seconds later.

Sep 12, 2012 at 07:50PM EDT
Quote

Don’t worry OP, your almost there. just another two weeks of long, hard, abstinence.

Sep 12, 2012 at 07:58PM EDT
Quote

Day 16: I now realize I don’t have thumbs.

Last edited Sep 16, 2012 at 04:44AM EDT
Sep 16, 2012 at 04:43AM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

It’s pretty hard.

Given the current state of the thread, I feel obliged to say “Yeah, I bet it is pretty hard…”
EDIT:

>69 posts
>69
>6
>9
>69

Last edited Sep 16, 2012 at 09:51AM EDT
Sep 16, 2012 at 09:45AM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Still no urges. :/

How about now?

Sep 16, 2012 at 04:52PM EDT
Quote

Date: September 19th

I have since given up on the rubber band trick, as that seems to only be fostering a new fetish. I have only been using tissues for allergies now. My roommate surely has noticed the reduction of tissue use.

A girl in my dorm has taken to pointing out how sexually frustrated I am and proceeded to make fun of how I didn’t get laid on my birthday. I’d hate her if I wasn’t so turned on.

Sep 19, 2012 at 12:34AM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

How about now?

You fucking ended my streak…

Sep 19, 2012 at 01:12AM EDT
Quote

lessthanawesome wrote:

Date: September 19th

I have since given up on the rubber band trick, as that seems to only be fostering a new fetish. I have only been using tissues for allergies now. My roommate surely has noticed the reduction of tissue use.

A girl in my dorm has taken to pointing out how sexually frustrated I am and proceeded to make fun of how I didn’t get laid on my birthday. I’d hate her if I wasn’t so turned on.

Obvious sexual tension is obvious. Give her the dick!

Sep 19, 2012 at 01:29AM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

How about now?


You almost killed it RandomMan! Damn You.

Last edited Sep 19, 2012 at 04:19PM EDT
Sep 19, 2012 at 04:18PM EDT
Quote

Wotato wrote:

No fap September is pretty easy when you’re a girl.

Haha, you beat me to it. No fap September is no different than an other month for a girl like me.
Although I admit I have a Yaoi folder.

Sep 20, 2012 at 04:48PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Coolface wrote:

Obvious sexual tension is obvious. Give her the dick!

Seduce yon wench!

Sep 23, 2012 at 12:24PM EDT
Quote

You’re almost there OP. Just seven days more. Or does it end when its October?

Sep 23, 2012 at 02:01PM EDT
Quote

So…
When the month ends.
Tell us how it feels to finally fap again after an entire month.

Sep 23, 2012 at 02:09PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

So…
When the month ends.
Tell us how it feels to finally fap again after an entire month.

I went without fapping for more than a month this summer, and I can confirm that it will be fantastic.

Sep 23, 2012 at 04:53PM EDT
Quote

Doing No Fap September but can’t stay away from porn? Try this.



Oct 01, 2012 at 12:20AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!