Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Game Theory:Every video game takes place in the real wolrd

Last posted Sep 17, 2012 at 05:56PM EDT. Added Sep 15, 2012 at 07:09PM EDT
17 posts from 14 users

And mike tyson is master of the universe, Watch the video if I'm not making any sense to you.

Now that you watch I hope now let's find out what other franchises take place in the real wolrd thorough crossovers of the games in the video above.

Like Street Fight in Marvel vs Capcom would mean Marvel takes place in our universe.

So Nintendo (and other companies) putting cameos into their games mean that every game happens in the same galaxy? And this theory is strengthened by Mike Tyson making appearances in games, too…?

It might be "just a theory", but he's begging the question hardcore by making these leaps. It's a great idea, but you can't cherry pick a hundred cameos and tell me that they're all on the same planet (also, this is a great time for me to mention that it's spelled "world"… :/). True, it would be nigh impossible to provide hard evidence to assert the claim that all games occur within the same galaxy, but using cameos and references to back yourself up is just a terrible approach.

Last edited Sep 15, 2012 at 08:15PM EDT

Patrick wrote:

So Nintendo (and other companies) putting cameos into their games mean that every game happens in the same galaxy? And this theory is strengthened by Mike Tyson making appearances in games, too…?

It might be "just a theory", but he's begging the question hardcore by making these leaps. It's a great idea, but you can't cherry pick a hundred cameos and tell me that they're all on the same planet (also, this is a great time for me to mention that it's spelled "world"… :/). True, it would be nigh impossible to provide hard evidence to assert the claim that all games occur within the same galaxy, but using cameos and references to back yourself up is just a terrible approach.

Is just something fun to think about that I wanted to share, I'm not taking it seriously xD.

Patrick wrote:

Wreck it Ralph…
Super Smash Bros…
Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games…
And…

The shoes of Sonic and THE GUN OF EARTHWORM JIM in Donkey Kong Country 2.

Moar connections:

Let's see: Diddy Kong, a kremling from Donkey Kong series, Banjo, Tip-Tup (who appeared in Banjo Tooie) and Conker all in the same game.

Patrick wrote:

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!