Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,581 total conversations in 8,639 threads

+ New Thread


>mfw thread

Last posted Oct 02, 2012 at 08:57PM EDT. Added Sep 24, 2012 at 05:06PM EDT
99 posts from 45 users

William Schnell wrote:

>mfw I know exactly how you feel
>mfw nobody uses the royal wonder known as purpletext

>mfw when bluetext is superior to purpletext

Sep 25, 2012 at 04:39PM EDT

>mfw I try to look cool while taking a photo

Last edited Sep 25, 2012 at 04:59PM EDT
Sep 25, 2012 at 04:45PM EDT
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Nah, she’s just hyperactive and trying to convey reaction images as such.
(No, I am not doing the typing gimmick!)

>mfw enemy cowards sentinels in Tribes:Ascend

Every sign that she made was a letter in the american fingerspelling alphabet though. (Except for ‘8’) All together it was the letters U A L O Y R and the number 8.

I’m not deaf btw, I’m just trying to teach myself ASL.

Sep 25, 2012 at 07:24PM EDT
Quote

Notsocool the Dewott wrote:

>Mfw Wii U exclusives

>MFW Wii U exclusives

Sep 25, 2012 at 07:30PM EDT
Quote

Mexx Android wrote:

>mfw when bluetext is superior to purpletext

>arguing over meme arrow colors
>not acknowledging olivedrabtext as true greentext
>mfw

>ISHYGDDT

Sep 25, 2012 at 08:57PM EDT
Quote

Twilitlord wrote:

>arguing over meme arrow colors
>not acknowledging olivedrabtext as true greentext
>mfw

>ISHYGDDT

>Mfw your argument is valid.

Sep 25, 2012 at 11:01PM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

>mfw I say that I’m getting FIFA 13 to my friends and then realize that Black Ops 2, Halo 4 and the Wii U is coming out, not to mention I kinda want BF3 Premium also.

>mfw I can’t buy Halo 4 when it’s released, because it’ll be too large a chunk of my disposable income



Sep 25, 2012 at 11:02PM EDT
Quote

Twilitlord wrote:

>arguing over meme arrow colors
>not acknowledging olivedrabtext as true greentext
>mfw

>ISHYGDDT

I… I…

Damnit, I can’t refute this.

Your argument is [VGCA].

Sep 26, 2012 at 02:23AM EDT
Quote

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:

>MFW I beat someone in an IMPORTANT argument on the Internet, thereby proving my indisputable superiority.

>Implying internet arguments are Important at all.
>MFW

Sep 26, 2012 at 12:44PM EDT
Quote

William Schnell wrote:

>mfw I know exactly how you feel
>mfw nobody uses the royal wonder known as purpletext

>mfw I use glorious orangetext
>mfw I also use royal wonder purpletext
>mfw I can just use both
Glorious Halloweentext master race

Sep 26, 2012 at 05:03PM EDT
Quote

Notsocool the Dewott wrote:

>Implying internet arguments are Important at all.
>MFW

>mfw people have an internet argument about internet arguments.

Last edited Sep 26, 2012 at 05:35PM EDT
Sep 26, 2012 at 05:35PM EDT
Quote

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:

>MFW I beat someone in an IMPORTANT argument on the Internet, thereby proving my indisputable superiority.

My face when Freecake beat me in that argument over Tampax vs. Playtex

Sep 26, 2012 at 05:42PM EDT
Quote

Alex wrote:

My face when Freecake beat me in that argument over Tampax vs. Playtex

That’ll be in the history books one day, just you wait and see!

Sep 26, 2012 at 06:18PM EDT
Quote

量子 Meme wrote:

>mfw I say that I’m getting FIFA 13 to my friends and then realize that Black Ops 2, Halo 4 and the Wii U is coming out, not to mention I kinda want BF3 Premium also.

>mfw I kind of hate you for making this list



>mfw Dishonored’s story trailers are jizzworthy

Sep 26, 2012 at 11:06PM EDT
Quote

>mfw I make a controversial point I didn’t mean to cause offense with

>mfw Silver Chariot posts


Awww yea

Sep 27, 2012 at 02:55AM EDT
Quote

>mfw I find a bunch of cylindrical objects and pretend they’re guns

Last edited Sep 27, 2012 at 04:02AM EDT
Sep 27, 2012 at 03:54AM EDT
Quote

>mfw when the mods on the irc start talking and I want to join, but I feel like I don’t have the privilege to join in a mod chat.

Sep 27, 2012 at 03:57AM EDT
Quote

>mfw no one discovers I was behind the Olabia incident I finish playing a round of Team Fortress as a camper spy

Sep 27, 2012 at 04:04AM EDT
Quote

>mfw I want to reply to something on a thread but the thread is a few days old and you’re sure your post would be regarded as an off-topic bump

Seriously, it’s annoying. I don’t want to bump a whole thread with one unrelated reply.

Sep 27, 2012 at 12:54PM EDT
Quote

> m f w r a i n b o w t x t

Last edited Sep 27, 2012 at 02:56PM EDT
Sep 27, 2012 at 02:55PM EDT
Quote

量子 Meme wrote:

>mfw I want to reply to something on a thread but the thread is a few days old and you’re sure your post would be regarded as an off-topic bump

Seriously, it’s annoying. I don’t want to bump a whole thread with one unrelated reply.

>mfw I do it anyway, post a picture of an orange, and get Kramas for it

Sep 27, 2012 at 03:18PM EDT
Quote

>mfw image embedding doesn’t work

Last edited Sep 27, 2012 at 09:29PM EDT
Sep 27, 2012 at 09:25PM EDT
Quote

Rene LeMarchand wrote:

> mfw I’m forcing a smile

>mfw Flapjack

Sep 27, 2012 at 09:38PM EDT
Quote

>mfw playing spy and waiting for pyros to leave an engineer nest/ camping sniper.

Sep 28, 2012 at 12:12AM EDT
Quote

>mfw friday
>mfw no football game tomorrow
>mfw means I can sleep in for first time in weeks

Sep 28, 2012 at 07:44PM EDT
Quote

>mfw a troll posts something.

Sep 29, 2012 at 06:35PM EDT

>I’m on a twitch chat that I generally enjoy
>Somebody makes a joke claiming it to be a Spiderman thread
>Everyone laughs and has a good time.
>I make the joke “Nope, this is a pony thread”
>My message gets deleted.
>Someone brohoofs me in response, their message gets deleted too.
>I point out that my message was just a joke
>people respond “but ponies don’t belong here”
>I point out “Spiderman doesn’t belong here either”
>Mod who deleted my message says “But people get mad at the mention of ponies”
>Mfw

I could understand my message getting deleted if I out of nowhere said “this is a pony thread lolol!1!!one”, and I could understand if the person who said “this is a Spiderman thread” got his message deleted too. But it’s not my fucking problem if half the chat gets into a tizzy when I say the word “pony”. Before you say I should know better, I already know this shit happens, but I didn’t expect to get such negative responses from people I generally think of as my friends and to be very cool people. It’s also worth mentioning that just my one mention of the word “pony” caused half the chat to feel the need to put in their two cents on why ponies suck for a good five minutes, and I’m pretty sure the bronies were scared to say anything positive about ponies for fear of getting banned. I can understand liking ponies, I can understand not liking ponies, but if you’re suddenly gonna turn into a negative piece of shit because someone said “pony” once then you really have to sit down and think about your life.
Sorry about the rant, but this really rustled my jimmies.

Sep 29, 2012 at 07:06PM EDT
Quote


MFW> You people don’t even yellow text

Sep 29, 2012 at 07:43PM EDT

Crimson Locks wrote:

>Mfw someone uses yellow text

MFW>You can’t even handle it

G37 ON MY L3V13 5CRUB

Last edited Sep 29, 2012 at 09:42PM EDT
Sep 29, 2012 at 09:27PM EDT

>mfw I find something relevant to my interests.

Oct 01, 2012 at 11:54PM EDT

MFW>Someone posts on the thread again

P-erf-ect 38D

Oct 02, 2012 at 08:24PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!