Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,706 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Dramatic Reading Thread

Last posted Nov 25, 2012 at 12:58PM EST. Added Oct 02, 2012 at 05:56PM EDT
52 posts from 27 users

Hello and welcome the the Dramatic Reading Thread, where users – i.e. you – post their own dramatic readings. "But wait, 404, what if my recording isn't dramatic?" hahaha don't worry this is a thread for any similar content, so feel free to post your own recordings or request one from another user regardless of content. It doesn't really matter what you post, just as long as you contribute and have fun.

And remember, this is totally not a thinly veiled attempt to get you all to post what you sound like on the internet.

(If you do not own any voice recording software please try vocaroo.com, a site that offers free audio recording and embedding. OP is not responsible for any, rage, insults, but hurt, or damage to your fragile perception of reality that may come from this tread.)
http://vocaroo.com/

Audio recording software >>

Last edited Oct 02, 2012 at 05:57PM EDT

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Twilitlord wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Record music with Vocaroo >>
I think i did a pretty good job on this one.
@ANN: That was pretty funny.

Last edited Oct 03, 2012 at 04:50PM EDT

opspe wrote:

After Gilbert Gottfried's rendition, this is no longer a valid option. Because nothing can compare to it. Ever.

I have a 3 minute ringtone of him just saying "C******s" (although I say them in person, I don't like using words like that in text…they just look gross) from this video.

opspe wrote:

After Gilbert Gottfried's rendition, this is no longer a valid option. Because nothing can compare to it. Ever.

The only thing that could top this would be morgan freeman reading it.

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

The only thing that could top this would be morgan freeman reading it.

Delivar'd.

OK, so it's not really Freeman, but it's probably the best impression I've ever heard.

"Piss on me. Fucking piss on me but do it in the antarctic so that the pee freezes in mid air while you are pissing off a building and the piss turns to spear’s. impale me with frozen urine and then shit on my butt corpse. Im a fat gay and I want to go to Ice Hell ftw."

Cale wrote:

"Piss on me. Fucking piss on me but do it in the antarctic so that the pee freezes in mid air while you are pissing off a building and the piss turns to spear’s. impale me with frozen urine and then shit on my butt corpse. Im a fat gay and I want to go to Ice Hell ftw."

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!