Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Venting/Rage thread

Last posted Oct 30, 2012 at 03:17AM EDT. Added Oct 07, 2012 at 06:14PM EDT
57 posts from 40 users

My nana asks me what I would like for as a present any time any special event that would call for gift giving comes around and I usually don't know what I want. The one time I have a specific idea for a present I want my nana to give me for my birthday she doesn't even ask

And I don't wanna seem greedy and outright tell her when she doesn't even ask

Professor wants assignments turned in to turnitin.com? Okay, sure. I'll just get the class ID, which is required to create an account, from the syllabus…ah, here we go.

>Class ID =

There's nothing there. Just spacebars. Six spaces. What the hell, professor? Are you trying to oscillate my jimbo-jambos?

Last edited Oct 09, 2012 at 02:49PM EDT

I'm probably gonna get downvoted for this, but GANGNAM STYLE IS FUCKING ANNOYING! SHUT UP ABOUT ALREADY!

Last edited Oct 09, 2012 at 03:47PM EDT

yeah seriously, about gangnam style

“LOLOL MAYBE IF I SET THIS AS MY RINGTONE AND BLAST IT LOUDLY IN PUBLIC, SOME HOT GIRL WILL START DANCING UP ON ME AND EVERYONE WILL THINK IM SOOOOOOO KUWELLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!”

no……..no you won’t

I really hate when people who open their mouth when they chew. Seriously, take smaller bites if it's that hard to stay closed. It's totally unacceptable when it's gum, it's the size of a fucking pebble. Grr.

Lord Vordred wrote:

Trying to ace levels on Little Big Planet 1 and 2

I know that feel.

Would this be a bad time to say that I've Aced them all?

GIANTDAD wrote:

Playing Bioshock on Hard mode as a good guy and never having enough Adam and costantly getting raped by Rosies.

You think that's hard, try playing on the PS3-exclusive Survival difficulty as a good guy. With Vitachambers turned off.

Oh the things I do for trophies. It's a labor of love, though. Now I've got my sexy, sexy Bioshock plat to stroke lovingly while I wait for Bioshock: Infinite.

Last edited Oct 09, 2012 at 11:27PM EDT

Riyku wrote:

In Fallout 3 when I accidentally click a diolague option I didn't mean to click and I get bad karma

Don't click so fast, then.

Reticent wrote:

You think that's hard, try playing on the PS3-exclusive Survival difficulty as a good guy. With Vitachambers turned off.

Oh the things I do for trophies. It's a labor of love, though. Now I've got my sexy, sexy Bioshock plat to stroke lovingly while I wait for Bioshock: Infinite.

Why would anyone do that.

After killing nearly 300 demons on the final horde wave in doom.
(it was a doom WAD that added in a horde mode kind of similar to MvM in TF2)
I have to fight FIVE freaking archviles, and a cyberdemon…
Essentially fighting a freaking boss of the game plus five demons that can instant kill you from range AND can resurrect other dead demons that I have already killed….

William Schnell wrote:

I know that feel.

Would this be a bad time to say that I've Aced them all?

"Would this be a bad time to say that I’ve Aced them all?"

Every thread.
EVERY THREAD THAT I MAKE GETS LOCKED.
I even made a thread similar to this, and it gets locked.
What the heck.

And people keep flaming me for nothing.
Honestly, I don't know what I did apart from express my opinion, which was the worst of it.
Screw the threads… if I can't make one without it turning into a flame war and getting locked, so be it.

Digiatsu (Lexi) wrote:

Every thread.
What the heck.

Honestly, I don't know what I did apart from express my opinion, which was the worst of it.
Screw the threads… if I can't make one without it turning into a flame war and getting locked, so be it.

The reason the yaoi and yuri thread got locked is because they were fine as seperate threads, and the reason your last thread got locked is because we already have this thread, which is the exact same thing.

Digiatsu (Lexi) wrote:

Every thread.
What the heck.

Let's refrain from losing our heads and look at this logically.

Your first thread was locked because it was derailed, another thread was made in its place to approach the topic again.

Your next thread was a combination of two pre-existing threads. This was not needed and so it was locked.

The thread afterwards was merely a thread which was already made, and so it was locked.

Who has been flaming you? If you are being harassed in any way, you should tell a moderator.

Entire teams of shiny hacked Pokemon. Ohhhhh my freddies get so kerfuffled, why don't you just name your trainer "12YrsOld" and be done with it? We get it, you learned how to cheat at Pokemon, welcome to recess at elementary school. Sure training is a pain in the neck, sure it takes a long time to breed a perfect Pokemon, but if you're gonna do some cheating to speed up the process, don't make your entire team sparkle like a pansy vampire.

>Playing No More Room in Hell

>Headshotting zombies left and right

>Wondering where my team is

>Check playerlist, all are alive

>Call for them to come help me

>two minutes later, out of revolver ammo, they show up, about to grab more off the ground

>Team grabs all the ammo off the ground and go straight to the gun shop to empty it out

>"idiots your inventories are full because you took all of our ammo"

>Gets shot

>smh

Cronus wrote:

>wifi battle
>paralysis + confusion + infatuation combos on my pokemon

My Team:

Their team:

>more wifi battles
>paraflinch Dunsparce
>closely followed by paraflinch Togekiss
>and rounded off with SubSeed Whimsicott

The white-hot blinding rage of a thousand Primeapes.

Lone K. (Echoid) wrote:

>TF2
>Dead Ringer
>Shoot
>Knows, but doesn't know where he is
>Ignores
>Shoots more RED
>Guy comes back
>Shoots him again
>Dead Ringer
>Repeat 20x

>Not playing pyro
>not seeing on-fire dead ringer spies
>do you even tf2?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!