Forums / Just For Fun

327,852 total conversations in 8,676 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
The Venting Thread (or: Let It Out 3)

Last posted Oct 09, 2012 at 07:48PM EDT. Added Oct 09, 2012 at 06:24PM EDT
7 conversations with 7 participants

So, a while back, I stumbled upon an old thread where a bunch of users talked about the problems in their lives. (It’s here if you’re curious or haven’t seen it yourself). We’ve had threads similar to that one in the past, but not so much recently. So in the same spirit, let me ask: what do you want to get off your chest? Is there anything you’d like to take a minute to vent to the community, knowing you won’t be interrupted or disparaged?

Let it all out, bros. We’re listening.

Oct 09, 2012 at 06:24PM EDT

When people walk places WHY do they have to make SUPER ULTRA LOUD FOOTSTEPS OF SEVEN HUNDRED DECIBALS. DAMMIT PEOPLE ITS NOT THAT HARD TO WALK QUIETLY. STOP BEING A FOOTSTEP-ATTENTION-WHROE. GOSH, PEOPLE. GET IT TOGETHER.

Last edited Oct 09, 2012 at 06:28PM EDT
Oct 09, 2012 at 06:28PM EDT

So there’s something I extremelly hate with the last particle of my human soul (I guess) and i’ts when you are walking on the streets, looking at the nice sunny day you got and then guess what? Saddly some asshole was smoking and decided it was a pretty good idea to release all the godamn CANCER cloud in your face as you walk..Fuck those Cancer bags, no offense to anyone in zis site who smokes but since I had this little accident with my cousin with some fireworks, I CAN’T stand near the cigar’ smoke, and it really bloody annoys me to walk to a place full of zis, coughing over and over again trying to get the hell out of there..Uhh and that’s all xD

Oct 09, 2012 at 06:40PM EDT

So i went to debate camp over the weekend, and shit got crazy. I have a girlfriend and i’m very faithful to her, shes really awesome. I met this girl at the camp and lets just say there weren’t very many rules regarding girl/guy interaction, so we went into on of the uninhabited cabins and were just hanging out all night. We almost started making out and stuff but we each knew that was a bad idea because we are both in relationships. I’ve never hit it off so fast with anyone that fast and its only been a few days since, but we feel really strongly about each other and the same about our current significant others. I’m pissed because i dont know what to do… MY FEEEEELS

Oct 09, 2012 at 06:46PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!