Forums / Just For Fun

327,916 total conversations in 8,676 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
Lea and Lexi's *yaoi* thread!!! (Try to stay PG-13)

Last posted Oct 10, 2012 at 09:40PM EDT. Added Oct 10, 2012 at 08:21PM EDT
29 conversations with 15 participants

First of all, PLEASE STAY PG-13!!! Lexi and I (Lea) are only 13 and we don’t wanna get in trouble!!!

Len/Piko (Vocaloid)

Axel/Roxas (Kingdom Hearts)

Germany/Italy (Hetalia)

Oct 10, 2012 at 08:21PM EDT
Quote

Colmei wrote:

Let’s not.

Don’t pretend like you don’t love it!

Oct 10, 2012 at 08:23PM EDT
Quote

Sam wrote:

Don’t pretend like you don’t love it!

Dude
You just got in trouble for inappropriate use of an internet
and now you’re posting yaoi
Dude
Filter yourself.

Oct 10, 2012 at 08:40PM EDT
Quote

Why would someone lock this? It’s a legit thread. Why can’t yaoi fangirls have a thread? Why can’t you taste the rainbow?

Oct 10, 2012 at 08:44PM EDT
Quote

I know whats going on.
You’re trying to get us people who have no internet blockages to give you gay fap material.

Oct 10, 2012 at 08:47PM EDT
Quote

Sam wrote:

Why would someone lock this? It’s a legit thread. Why can’t yaoi fangirls have a thread? Why can’t you taste the rainbow?

Please, just don’t. I can think of maybe one other person on KYM who enjoys yaoi. Just put it in the fetish thread, it’s slightly uncomfortable for the rest of us.
Also, I thought you were in trouble for inappropriate things. This can’t help.

Oct 10, 2012 at 08:47PM EDT
Quote

Colmei wrote:

Please, just don’t. I can think of maybe one other person on KYM who enjoys yaoi. Just put it in the fetish thread, it’s slightly uncomfortable for the rest of us.
Also, I thought you were in trouble for inappropriate things. This can’t help.

I have to defend them here, as nobody forces you to visit this thread and view its contents. You only have yourself to blame for being disturbed by the thread, as a topic reading “Yaoi Thread” doesn’t really hide the facts.

I’m not a fan of yaoi myself, but compared to past threads, this is within the boundaries of what can be allowed. We’ll see where it goes for now. If this ends up being just Lexi and Lea, we can redirect them to each other’s walls and lock this.


@Lexi

No need to get rude, it certainly won’t improve the atmosphere in your thread. Please stop.

Last edited Oct 10, 2012 at 08:55PM EDT
Oct 10, 2012 at 08:53PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

I have to defend them here, as nobody forces you to visit this thread and view its contents. You only have yourself to blame for being disturbed by the thread, as a topic reading “Yaoi Thread” doesn’t really hide the facts.

I’m not a fan of yaoi myself, but compared to past threads, this is within the boundaries of what can be allowed. We’ll see where it goes for now. If this ends up being just Lexi and Lea, we can redirect them to each other’s walls and lock this.


@Lexi

No need to get rude, it certainly won’t improve the atmosphere in your thread. Please stop.

I realize that nobody forced me to view this thread. I wasn’t asking for a lock because I don’t like yaoi, I’m asking for a lock because this thread applies to maybe three users on this website. In addition, it should just be moved to the fetish general or walls. I don’t approve of this thread in general, as Lea JUST got in trouble for looking at “inappropriate” things on the internet, and if somebody sees this, literally NOTHING good can come from it. This request for a lock is for both me and her. You’ve locked plenty of threads with more content than this, certainly you can spare a lock for this one as well.


Lexi, speaking like that will get nobody anywhere. I don’t care about yaoi, it just makes me a teeny uncomfortable when it goes any farther than what’s been in this thread. My asking for a lock was simply because this thread will most likely get Lea in more unnecessary troubles as well as maybe three people will post in it. It’s just another General thread with a different name. Random, you went and locked at least three of those kinds of threads with more discussion than this, so this thread has no reason to exist.

Last edited Oct 10, 2012 at 09:00PM EDT
Oct 10, 2012 at 08:57PM EDT
Quote

Anyways, I hate Yaoi, but anything for potentially hot girls on the internet.

Here’s hoping we get a lesbian thread soon.

Oct 10, 2012 at 08:59PM EDT
Quote

Colmei wrote:

I realize that nobody forced me to view this thread. I wasn’t asking for a lock because I don’t like yaoi, I’m asking for a lock because this thread applies to maybe three users on this website. In addition, it should just be moved to the fetish general or walls. I don’t approve of this thread in general, as Lea JUST got in trouble for looking at “inappropriate” things on the internet, and if somebody sees this, literally NOTHING good can come from it. This request for a lock is for both me and her. You’ve locked plenty of threads with more content than this, certainly you can spare a lock for this one as well.


Lexi, speaking like that will get nobody anywhere. I don’t care about yaoi, it just makes me a teeny uncomfortable when it goes any farther than what’s been in this thread. My asking for a lock was simply because this thread will most likely get Lea in more unnecessary troubles as well as maybe three people will post in it. It’s just another General thread with a different name. Random, you went and locked at least three of those kinds of threads with more discussion than this, so this thread has no reason to exist.

“I’m asking for a lock because this thread applies to maybe three users on this website.”

Still applies to users on the site. It doesn’t break a rule to start a thread for a topic you like and it’s stupid to lock a thread just because other users think that no one else wants to participate. However, I agree that it’s kinda silly to start a thread like this immediately after getting in trouble, Lea. You don’t want to start any more problems with your mom and by making a thread like this, you’re risking that. But Luis, you’re not her mom and you don’t have to police her thread just because only three people are going to post in it.

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:05PM EDT
Quote

amanda b. wrote:

“I’m asking for a lock because this thread applies to maybe three users on this website.”

Still applies to users on the site. It doesn’t break a rule to start a thread for a topic you like and it’s stupid to lock a thread just because other users think that no one else wants to participate. However, I agree that it’s kinda silly to start a thread like this immediately after getting in trouble, Lea. You don’t want to start any more problems with your mom and by making a thread like this, you’re risking that. But Luis, you’re not her mom and you don’t have to police her thread just because only three people are going to post in it.

My logic is because Random locks threads such as this all the time, ones with more than three people who would discuss things, I see no reason why this thread should be any different. I’m not trying to be her mom or anything of the sort, and my main reason for a lock is equality for other threads.

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:07PM EDT
Quote

Lexi and I are having a sleep over and we just wanted something fun to do so we wanted to start a yaoi thread (for us and those who enjoy it). I didn’t mean to get everyone fighting, and I don’t want people bringing up my mom. It’s not like I’m a bad kid. In fact, my mother and I do have communication problems that we are resolving with professional counselling. I do not need you giving me advice. Please, just have fun like Lexi and I originally intended.

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:12PM EDT
Quote

Sam wrote:

Lexi and I are having a sleep over and we just wanted something fun to do so we wanted to start a yaoi thread (for us and those who enjoy it). I didn’t mean to get everyone fighting, and I don’t want people bringing up my mom. It’s not like I’m a bad kid. In fact, my mother and I do have communication problems that we are resolving with professional counselling. I do not need you giving me advice. Please, just have fun like Lexi and I originally intended.

I’m sorry that I brought up your mom, and I never suggested you were a bad kid. If you guys want to talk about yaoi, couldn’t you do it on each others walls? If anyone else shows and actual interest in yaoi besides you, lexi, and professor cheese, by all means go ahead and have this thread. I would just prefer it be moved to the fetish general as this thread is redundant.

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:14PM EDT
Quote

So, I’d like to drop by to point out the hilarity of this thread.

We have a furry thread…
We have a shipping thread…
We have (or had) a fetish thread…

Yet one thread made for posting yaoi is suddenly crossing the line?
Please excuse me, I’m going to sit here laughing my ass off. Carry on as you were, people.

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:25PM EDT
Quote

Bara is superior.

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:25PM EDT

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

So, I’d like to drop by to point out the hilarity of this thread.

We have a furry thread…
We have a shipping thread…
We have (or had) a fetish thread…

Yet one thread made for posting yaoi is suddenly crossing the line?
Please excuse me, I’m going to sit here laughing my ass off. Carry on as you were, people.

I’m not saying this is over the line, I’m saying this thread has too few people.
There are plenty of furries and people with fetishes, but only 3 active yaoi lovers that I know of, one of which barely posts ever. I think this should be streamlined into the fetish thread as it is a fetish and therefore redundant.
We wouldn’t want any redundancy in the forums, would we? Random taught me that.

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:29PM EDT
Quote

So this thread is pretty much everything but the topic.
 
Please quit with the meta posts. I am in agreement with RandomMan and amanda here. If the thread is simply one (maybe two users) posting yaoi, then it may merit a lock once it appears to be something that can just be done between walls.

But seeing as no one’s given it a chance yet, I’d say that if you’re not contributing, then don’t post. Shoot me or another moderator your concerns, but lets not ruin this for other users. If you feel so strongly about this thread’s existence, then PMing us or talking with us in the IRC (lolz i dun go ther) should be your first step. If you can change our minds, then we might come back and lock it.


Now as for me contributing and not being hypocritical, since I know that Lea is a teen female, I refuse on principle to post yaoi for her and her friend as an adult male. But have fun, you two.

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:32PM EDT
Quote

This seems like a discussion-like thread. Not a yaoi thread, much, anymore, sadly.

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:33PM EDT
Quote

Weasel wrote:

This seems like a discussion-like thread. Not a yaoi thread, much, anymore, sadly.

I know… this went completely wrong.

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:38PM EDT
Quote

Colmei wrote:

My logic is because Random locks threads such as this all the time, ones with more than three people who would discuss things, I see no reason why this thread should be any different. I’m not trying to be her mom or anything of the sort, and my main reason for a lock is equality for other threads.

Unless a thread is specifically breaking a rule, it shouldn’t be locked for taking up space.

There is infinite space. A thread is not going to kill the board or crash the server. Locking a thread for lack of participation is a bad judgement call and way too heavy handed moderation.

I also agree with Verbose that this thread is getting out of hand and off topic. Locking.

Last edited Oct 10, 2012 at 09:41PM EDT
Oct 10, 2012 at 09:39PM EDT
Quote

holy batballs batman!!!

This thread is raging..

kinda gives me a clue

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:40PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!