Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Hack Storys/ Trash Boat's whodunit.

Last posted Oct 14, 2012 at 03:11AM EDT. Added Oct 12, 2012 at 07:16PM EDT
18 posts from 12 users

I came home to find this. I don't know who or how. I promise I didn't do this myself.
Dear whoever did…

Anyway, threads are for discussion!!!
Have you ever been hacked?
If so, what did they do? Was it here on KYM, was it on some other site, now that I'm personally effected, I find it really interesting.

Oh and one last note to my offender, at least make a clever joke next time

My facebook was hacked once. I logged in and it said there was suspicious activity coming from an IP in Japan so they froze my account. Nothing important happened.

p.s. to whoever hacked his account, Gaynessinmyanus is hilarious but the rest in rather lackluster. 4/10 wouldn't repost anywhere.

Trash Boat is (spoiler) W.W. wrote:

Not sure if anyone will answer this, but I would also like to pose another hack related question.

If you could hack anyone, who would it be, what would you do?
be creative as possible.

Obviously I would hack the President's facebook and set him to "in a relationship with: This Cheeto"

Trash Boat is (spoiler) W.W. wrote:

Not sure if anyone will answer this, but I would also like to pose another hack related question.

If you could hack anyone, who would it be, what would you do?
be creative as possible.

Gaben's bank account
Transfer all that cash to mine, but small amounts over time
Infinite monies

I've been thinking about this question a lot, and I would want to get a very grandiose reaction.

I'd take a person like Skrillex who people like to moan about over the internet a lot, and change his name to "Skrilion" and realize a statement that "I will now be doing beats for snoop lion and end the dubstep thing."

On second thought, I think I'd hack Mitt Romeny's and release a really good photoshop of him drinking coffee (morman sin) with sarah palin and label the post as "Going rouge. Time for a 2nd VP!"

I was hacked before. One of the websites I used to run was hacked and some of the accounts were compromised. Hackers got a hold of the SQL database but I don't think they managed to do any serious damage. Information was quickly changed so they didn't have a lot of time to do damage.

Actual hacking isn't complicated. If I could hack anyone, I wouldn't do it anyway. I don't really have anything against anyone nor do I wanna gain anything. (Not the most fun answer, just being honest)

Last edited Oct 13, 2012 at 08:09PM EDT

I haven't been hacked before, thankfully. Sorry for not being able to add much to the discussion of that topic, just being truthful.

Now then, if I could hack anybody? I agree with Ivan above me. I don't really want to gain anything from hacking, and I just don't think that I have the heart to try to attack a person online like that.

I have been hacked on KYM on at least two occasions. I am certain the first time was via the accidental "Log into thread op account" glitch, but the second time was a legitimate hack.

Both times the people posted stuff that led me to lose over 15 karma in single posts… ;_;

However, a more entertaining story is the fact a family member got onto my account once and posted a love confession to Mellow once (Mistaking her for an IRL friend I am certain). That was an embarrassing event…

Last edited Oct 13, 2012 at 11:41PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I have been hacked on KYM on at least two occasions. I am certain the first time was via the accidental "Log into thread op account" glitch, but the second time was a legitimate hack.

Both times the people posted stuff that led me to lose over 15 karma in single posts… ;_;

However, a more entertaining story is the fact a family member got onto my account once and posted a love confession to Mellow once (Mistaking her for an IRL friend I am certain). That was an embarrassing event…

Oh crap, I thought I had it bad, but you just blew me out of the water. Do you remember what that negative karma worthy things they posted where? I'm just curious.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!