Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Not sure if intentional or just mass coincidence

Last posted Oct 16, 2012 at 05:27PM EDT. Added Oct 14, 2012 at 11:04PM EDT
11 posts from 10 users

Four different creepypastas trending at once. Is it just coincidence or what? Also a week or two ago the shock sites trended in the same way.

Anyway to add some actual discussion value, ever seen any other examples of this on KYM or elsewhere. You know when similar stuff trends for no reason.

Probably someone is posting comments or uploading images that's making those pages trend. It's normal.

Last edited Oct 14, 2012 at 11:09PM EDT

I noticed the creepypastas that were trending too. My theory is the fact that it's Halloween season, people wanna look up creepy things. Also, because of the "related entries" section on all of the meme pages, when someone looks up one creepypasta they're most likely gonna look up the ones in the related entry too. And, as Mexx said, there are probably people updating the pages and adding images/videos

I agree with those saying that it's just people who want to get into the Halloween spirit. It wouldn't surprise me if I myself went to view those entries as the day draws closer, although to be honest, I'm not a big fan of Halloween.

Of course, I get scared easily, so maybe viewing creepypasta entries isn't such a good idea for me.

(When You See It images always make me hit the roof.)

Quantum Meme wrote:

If one visits a creppypasta, maybe they want to click on links that lead to others.

It's like the route to the weird part of KYM.

There's a part of this site that isn't weird?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!