311,385 total conversations in 8,380 threads

+ New Thread

Your favorite moments at Know Your Meme

Last posted Nov 01, 2012 at 03:53PM EDT. Added Oct 29, 2012 at 05:18AM EDT
56 conversations with 48 participants

That time when I got a page get.

Last edited Oct 31, 2012 at 08:31PM EDT
Oct 31, 2012 at 08:26PM EDT

When the Stars and Cheeto thread were in their primes.

Oct 31, 2012 at 08:57PM EDT

The Time when I made the Gamzee Thread was both dissappointing(to me) and amusing; and I’m not going to discuss it further. The Time tha I was Kipp was fun, until madcat ruined it for me. Now I’m just a User trying to regain the love and respect that I used to have.

Oct 31, 2012 at 09:13PM EDT

I always liked it when people post angry comments at whenever someone plauges the fourms or the entries page. Some examples included Troll King and Warcraftnerd123 as well as the infamous MMMeme event.

Oct 31, 2012 at 09:14PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Hmmm… this is a hard one.

Know Your Meme has been an endless supply of laughs and love for me, and I have been here for so long I am losing many great memories of the fun shenanigans that went on here.

The Mafia and Hurt/Heal games where good fun while they lasted, as where the RP threads. The entire crazy ride of the KYM-RPG Production was also good fun too, even though there was many shitstorms and attacks against me over some points in the production. The Year Long Gender Confusion game I accidentally started was hilarious, if it won’t for Negi my cover wouldn’t have been blown.

But anyways, hopefully I can have as much fun as I had back then in the future. I don’t want this website to grow boring on us don’t we?

That “game”…
Was both fun, and torture on my brain.
I thank you. It is so much easier spot a girl on KYM.

Nov 01, 2012 at 11:56AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!