Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Zombie Apocalypse Thread

Last posted Nov 06, 2012 at 04:59PM EST. Added Oct 30, 2012 at 06:35PM EDT
10 posts from 9 users

Take Chinook with 2 months rations. Wait two months. Zombies all die of dehydration long before the rations run out, though I'd probably get caught while taking a leak out the door on the second day. If zombies attack first, take it up and fly out to a desert where they can't reach you, or across to the other side of a river, or someplace else that takes advantage of terrain.

For extra fuel, land on an army base and steal gas. Whoever is there is either friendly or heavily depleted. If army survivors have turned into a gang attacking other survivors, join up as their new Chinook pilot, become valuable and irreplaceable, and off the leader and take over in the name of restoring the old way of life.

If Fun Police starts rapping during a zombie attack, turn on the rotor blades so that nobody has to hear that.

WarriorTang wrote:

Take Chinook with 2 months rations. Wait two months. Zombies all die of dehydration long before the rations run out, though I'd probably get caught while taking a leak out the door on the second day. If zombies attack first, take it up and fly out to a desert where they can't reach you, or across to the other side of a river, or someplace else that takes advantage of terrain.

For extra fuel, land on an army base and steal gas. Whoever is there is either friendly or heavily depleted. If army survivors have turned into a gang attacking other survivors, join up as their new Chinook pilot, become valuable and irreplaceable, and off the leader and take over in the name of restoring the old way of life.

If Fun Police starts rapping during a zombie attack, turn on the rotor blades so that nobody has to hear that.

Shall we assume that these are "The Walking Dead" Zombies, so they dont need water or food to live? I saw an episode in Season 2 where it showed a guy who hung himself from a tree, then got zombified and the zombie just hung there, alive.

Great plan, by the way.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!