Forums / Just For Fun

327,492 total conversations in 8,669 threads

+ New Thread


Hurt/Heal Team Edition

Last posted Nov 20, 2012 at 12:17PM EST. Added Nov 03, 2012 at 04:16PM EDT
494 conversations with 30 participants

Honestly, I think the power rangers are on a one sided battle.
Hurt Champions.
(If possible, I will accept a surrender.)

Last edited Nov 11, 2012 at 04:42PM EST
Nov 11, 2012 at 04:42PM EST
Quote

I think it’s hopeless.

Stand down.

Nov 11, 2012 at 04:45PM EST

I said to stand down.

I think it’s already over.

Nov 11, 2012 at 05:17PM EST

Hurt the Power Rangers

1. The Champions – 32
2. The Power Rangers – 17

Nov 11, 2012 at 05:55PM EST
Quote

Hurt Power Rangers.

We should finish them quickly, rather than prolonging their misery. As American Tanker, Hell on Tracks said, it’s hopeless.

Nov 11, 2012 at 07:12PM EST
Quote

Unfortunately for the Power Rangers, my mother never let me watch them when I was a kid. So they earn no protection from my nostalgia

Hurt Power Rangers

Nov 11, 2012 at 07:27PM EST
Quote

Hurt the Power Rangers

Dante has killed the Yellow Ranger while Light Yagami killed the Pink Ranger. Alex Trebek took care of the Green Ranger when he didn’t answer the clue in question form.

1. The Champions – 32
2. The Power Rangers – 8

Last edited Nov 11, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
Nov 11, 2012 at 08:03PM EST
Quote

Hurt Power Rangers

One of the rangers kneel over and die of a heart attack.

… “Exactly As Planned!”

Last edited Nov 11, 2012 at 08:53PM EST
Nov 11, 2012 at 08:50PM EST
Quote

Hurt the Power Rangers

Derpy shocks the Black Ranger with a thunder cloud.

Nov 11, 2012 at 08:51PM EST
Quote

KILL THE POWER RANGERS!!!

As Light writes down the name of the final Power Ranger in his Death Note, the Champions are approached by me. It is my honor to name the Champions as the official winners of Hurt/Heal Team Edition.

1. The Champions – 32
2. The Power Rangers – 0

Last edited Nov 11, 2012 at 09:53PM EST
Nov 11, 2012 at 09:49PM EST
Quote

Alright, We should start selecting characters for the next hurt/heal, get a final tally up, and give out achievements.
I nominate Viewtiful Joe, Strider Hiryu, and Doctor Doom.

Nov 11, 2012 at 09:57PM EST
Quote

Out of the Champions, who should I give the MVP trophy to?

For Hurt/Heal X, I nominate Hermann Fegelein, Vincent Brooks (Catherine), and Princess Trollesta

Oh, here’s the final standings:

1. The Champions
2. The Power Rangers
3. The Avengers
4. The Straw Hat Crew
5. The Resident Evil Heroes
6. The Z-Fighters
7. The GTA Gangsters
8. The Teen Titans
9. The Soul Reapers
10. The Rage Comics Family
11. The Simpsons
12. The Politicians
13. The Griffins
14. The Bad Pop Stars
15. The Mane 6

Last edited Nov 11, 2012 at 10:05PM EST
Nov 11, 2012 at 10:02PM EST
Quote

chowzburgerz wrote:

Out of the Champions, who should I give the MVP trophy to?

For Hurt/Heal X, I nominate Hermann Fegelein, Vincent Brooks (Catherine), and Princess Trollesta

Oh, here’s the final standings:

1. The Champions
2. The Power Rangers
3. The Avengers
4. The Straw Hat Crew
5. The Resident Evil Heroes
6. The Z-Fighters
7. The GTA Gangsters
8. The Teen Titans
9. The Soul Reapers
10. The Rage Comics Family
11. The Simpsons
12. The Politicians
13. The Griffins
14. The Bad Pop Stars
15. The Mane 6

Phoenix Wright.

Nov 11, 2012 at 10:02PM EST
Quote

I nominate Mami Tomoe, Black Rock Shooter and Steve the Red Pikmin for the next Hurt/Heal.

Last edited Nov 11, 2012 at 10:08PM EST
Nov 11, 2012 at 10:04PM EST
Quote

Cirno wrote:

I nominate Mami Tomoe, Black Rock Shooter and Steve the Red Pikmin for the next Hurt/Heal.

you can nominate up to 3.

Nov 11, 2012 at 10:06PM EST
Quote

NOoOoOO

Im LAAAAATE

why? M-my rangers…

This is you/

Nov 11, 2012 at 10:47PM EST
Quote

I nominate Kankri Vantas

Nepeta Leijon (God Tier)

And Equius Zahawk (God Tier)

Nov 11, 2012 at 10:58PM EST

I nominate myself.
RandomMan
Verbose
(The top 10 popular KYM users)

Nov 12, 2012 at 12:28AM EST
Quote

The champions remain the champions! Congratulations Phoenix Wright, 60s Spiderman, Derpy Hooves, Mega Man, Light Yagami, Gordon Freeman, Amaterasu, Dante, and Alex Trebek

Although I like to think that Gordon Freeman did the majority of his teams damage using the Gravity gun and Derpy absorbed most of attacks received in return just by being an indestructible squishy cartoon character


Anyway, I see the thought of adding KYM users is still in people’s mind. Even though we’ve argued against doing it for so long. We’ve figured that it would be a matter of everyone healing themselves and getting ragey over being hurt by others. Plus Randomman is a guaranteed win in such a game

Or should be just do it anyway? A hurt/heal: KYM edition would be an interesting test of this forums shitstorm resistance integrity

Last edited Nov 12, 2012 at 12:54AM EST
Nov 12, 2012 at 12:52AM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

The champions remain the champions! Congratulations Phoenix Wright, 60s Spiderman, Derpy Hooves, Mega Man, Light Yagami, Gordon Freeman, Amaterasu, Dante, and Alex Trebek

Although I like to think that Gordon Freeman did the majority of his teams damage using the Gravity gun and Derpy absorbed most of attacks received in return just by being an indestructible squishy cartoon character


Anyway, I see the thought of adding KYM users is still in people’s mind. Even though we’ve argued against doing it for so long. We’ve figured that it would be a matter of everyone healing themselves and getting ragey over being hurt by others. Plus Randomman is a guaranteed win in such a game

Or should be just do it anyway? A hurt/heal: KYM edition would be an interesting test of this forums shitstorm resistance integrity

I say none of the nominated users can’t participate and are only spectators.
Use the top 10 from KnowYourMeme Just for Fun Forum Tournament of Champions

Nov 12, 2012 at 01:00AM EST
Quote

You mean none of the nominated users can participate?

That sounds fair as that would dodge the issue of people fighting for themselves and also avoids retribution. The contestants fate depends purely on how many friends they made here. I reckon that may work.

So we would have 11 contestants already in that case

  • Verbose
  • Natsuru
  • Brawler
  • RussianFedora
  • Suiseiseki
  • Mexican Android
  • Opspe
  • ANN HIRO
  • Blue Screen (of Death):
  • Alejandro
  • Random 21

We just need 4 or 9 more. You don’t want to add all the regulars or else there would be noone left allowed to play. Maybe include some legacy users

Nov 12, 2012 at 06:24AM EST
Quote

Not if the points are more evenly distributed (I.E: nobody accumulating over 100 points) Which I believe they were in this case

Nov 12, 2012 at 07:00AM EST
Quote

I have a better idea.

Based on the “teams” system used here, we each pick our favorite fictional military unit (squad preferably, i.e. Bad Company ), then send them into a free for all war zone.

Any questions?

Nov 12, 2012 at 09:32AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!