Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Argument General

Last posted Nov 09, 2012 at 07:00PM EST. Added Nov 05, 2012 at 10:30PM EST
114 posts from 48 users

Twilitlord wrote:

Response with obvious logical fallacy designed to incite anger

Counterpoint indicating said fallacy and responding with very long diatribe regarding the topic of fallacies, concluding with the obvious fact that your mother is a whore.

Huge long rant on an old topic that completely ignores all of the above points, repeating several thing that other people already said and supporting flawed idea's that have already been proven completely illogical by previous posters, indicating that I didn't read the thread at all and I just want to hear myself talk.

This followed by…

Accusation that everyone here is an uncivilised argumentative brute that won't listen to each others opinion, then lamenting how this forum is turning to shit

A sophisticated comment regarding all of you people's insults and terrible arguments while stating that mine is more supreme than anyone else' arguments because it is logical and therefore smarter than all of you. And a comparison of you people and Nazis.

Switching topic to ponies.

Flawless claims on why Pinkie Pie is indeed best pony.

Last edited Nov 06, 2012 at 07:13PM EST

Fridge wrote:

Counterpoint indicating said fallacy and responding with very long diatribe regarding the topic of fallacies, concluding with the obvious fact that your mother is a whore.

embedded picture of trollface.jpg, as I successfully manipulated you into anger using my previous statement.

You know what, no this thread is stupid. The only reason yo umade this thread was so that I wouldn't be tempted to make a Grotan thread.

So screw all of you! You all smell HORRIBLE! YOU HAVE NO LIVES! YOUR GIRLFRIENDS ARE PILLOWS AND VIRTUAL WOMEN! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF PONY-HUMPING WIERDOS!

And you try to make your psychotic, perverted fantasies justified by making fun of my Grotan meme!

Decides to click on your username, go through your history and downvote every post you've made in a topic that's still open

Goes on long, tireless rant about how Fluttershy is indeed best pony, and how you all suck if you disagree

Post telling you guys to ignore the thread the argument taking place and move in but being a hypocrite because I'm posting in said thread.

RandomMan wrote:

Switching topic to ponies.

Flawless claims on why Pinkie Pie is indeed best pony.

She is happy, murderous, and funny at the same time.
Post about who is the least argumentative

Jolly Jew wrote:

Explains in extreme detail how Jews are responsible for all of historie's greatest disasters and how they are souless sadistic killers

Aggravating insult about your spelling.

Jolly Jew wrote:

Explains in extreme detail how Jews are responsible for all of historie's greatest disasters and how they are souless sadistic killers

Explains in detail how the Palestinians are souless sadistic killers, feed off the blood of israeli children, and completely unprovoked bomb orphanages daily

Commander Matthew wrote:

I quickly received two downvotes just for voicing my opinion. Could somebody explain this to me?

Well, honestly, some of it has to do with how you came into this thread to say "I DO NOT LIKE THIS." That's poor conduct on this forum. Second, you generalized meta-humor as bad. Some people, me included (I did not downvote you for your opinion, however), enjoy it. They didn't like it, and, sadly, downvoted you as a result. Yes, negakarma abuse is a problem on this site, but most people still use karma wrong even when we explain its real purpose. Finally, and I hate to bring this up because it's stupid, but a reality, you came in here with a BNM title bitching and expecting to get as much respect as long-standing members (ie almost everyone else in here, with a couple exceptions). Once again, a more unfortunate part about this community, but it's a small forum community and people really do need to earn some respect in here first.

Wait… this is becoming a real argument! ABORT ABORT ABORT

Last edited Nov 08, 2012 at 01:49AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!