Forums / Just For Fun

310,053 total conversations in 8,351 threads

+ New Thread


Argument General

Last posted Nov 09, 2012 at 07:00PM EST. Added Nov 05, 2012 at 10:30PM EST
114 conversations with 48 participants

MDFification wrote:

Baseless accusations against others because you dislike other people who hold that opinion.

strawman fallacy

Nov 06, 2012 at 04:24PM EST
Quote

Chants summoning the great and mighty Cthulhu.

Nov 06, 2012 at 04:28PM EST
Quote

This is arguably the stupidest thread in JFF

Nov 06, 2012 at 04:41PM EST
Quote

Raisin Bran is shit who’s with me.

Nov 06, 2012 at 05:56PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

Raisin Bran is shit who’s with me.

STATEMENT INSULTING YOUR OPINION USING SEVERAL CURSE WORDS, AND STATING HOW CEREAL IN QUESTION IS MOST EXCELLENT

Nov 06, 2012 at 05:58PM EST
Quote

@TARDISES
SAY THAT TO MY FACE MOTHERF*CKER

@Cereal conversation

Nov 06, 2012 at 06:03PM EST
Quote

Alex wrote:

This is arguably the stupidest thread in JFF

You smell.

Nov 06, 2012 at 06:42PM EST
Quote

Twilitlord wrote:

Response with obvious logical fallacy designed to incite anger

Counterpoint indicating said fallacy and responding with very long diatribe regarding the topic of fallacies, concluding with the obvious fact that your mother is a whore.

Nov 06, 2012 at 06:44PM EST
Quote

Huge long rant on an old topic that completely ignores all of the above points, repeating several thing that other people already said and supporting flawed idea’s that have already been proven completely illogical by previous posters, indicating that I didn’t read the thread at all and I just want to hear myself talk.

This followed by…

Accusation that everyone here is an uncivilised argumentative brute that won’t listen to each others opinion, then lamenting how this forum is turning to shit

Nov 06, 2012 at 06:53PM EST
Quote

A sophisticated comment regarding all of you people’s insults and terrible arguments while stating that mine is more supreme than anyone else’ arguments because it is logical and therefore smarter than all of you. And a comparison of you people and Nazis.

Nov 06, 2012 at 06:58PM EST
Quote

Switching topic to ponies.

Flawless claims on why Pinkie Pie is indeed best pony.

Last edited Nov 06, 2012 at 07:13PM EST
Nov 06, 2012 at 07:07PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Switching topic to ponies.

Flawless claims on why Pinkie Pie is indeed best pony.

Pinkie Pie is indeed best pony.

Nov 06, 2012 at 07:08PM EST
Quote

Fridge Logic wrote:

Counterpoint indicating said fallacy and responding with very long diatribe regarding the topic of fallacies, concluding with the obvious fact that your mother is a whore.

embedded picture of trollface.jpg, as I successfully manipulated you into anger using my previous statement.

Nov 06, 2012 at 08:58PM EST
Quote

just try to argue with me

For I am…

THE MASTER DEBATER!!!!

Nov 06, 2012 at 09:15PM EST
Quote

You know what, no this thread is stupid. The only reason yo umade this thread was so that I wouldn’t be tempted to make a Grotan thread.

So screw all of you! You all smell HORRIBLE! YOU HAVE NO LIVES! YOUR GIRLFRIENDS ARE PILLOWS AND VIRTUAL WOMEN! YOU’RE ALL A BUNCH OF PONY-HUMPING WIERDOS!

And you try to make your psychotic, perverted fantasies justified by making fun of my Grotan meme!

Nov 06, 2012 at 09:26PM EST
Quote

Decides to click on your username, go through your history and downvote every post you’ve made in a topic that’s still open

Goes on long, tireless rant about how Fluttershy is indeed best pony, and how you all suck if you disagree

Nov 06, 2012 at 09:34PM EST
Quote

Post telling you guys to ignore the thread the argument taking place and move in but being a hypocrite because I’m posting in said thread.

Nov 06, 2012 at 11:48PM EST
Quote

The “arguments” in this thread are dumb.

Therefore, you all are dumb.

Nov 07, 2012 at 01:35AM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Switching topic to ponies.

Flawless claims on why Pinkie Pie is indeed best pony.

She is happy, murderous, and funny at the same time.
Post about who is the least argumentative

Nov 07, 2012 at 07:55AM EST
Quote

Explains in extreme detail how Jews are responsible for all of historie’s greatest disasters and how they are souless sadistic killers

Nov 07, 2012 at 10:29AM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Switching topic to ponies.

Flawless claims on why Pinkie Pie is indeed best pony.

Well, that image is one of them for star- H- HEY!

Nov 07, 2012 at 10:49AM EST
Quote

Meta-humor has limits, and very diminutive ones. This thread has long since blown them out of the water.

Nov 07, 2012 at 06:40PM EST
Quote

Jolly Jew wrote:

Explains in extreme detail how Jews are responsible for all of historie’s greatest disasters and how they are souless sadistic killers

Aggravating insult about your spelling.

Nov 07, 2012 at 07:03PM EST

Commander Matthew wrote:

Meta-humor has limits, and very diminutive ones. This thread has long since blown them out of the water.

I quickly received two downvotes just for voicing my opinion. Could somebody explain this to me?

Nov 07, 2012 at 07:03PM EST
Quote

Commander Matthew wrote:

I quickly received two downvotes just for voicing my opinion. Could somebody explain this to me?

Witty insult regarding your mother.

Nov 07, 2012 at 07:14PM EST
Quote

The quoted post has been deleted.

You still enjoy meta-humor? That’s a shame.

Also, good to know that users of this forum fling downvotes when somebody has a different opinion.

Nov 07, 2012 at 07:16PM EST
Quote

Jolly Jew wrote:

Explains in extreme detail how Jews are responsible for all of historie’s greatest disasters and how they are souless sadistic killers

Explains in detail how the Palestinians are souless sadistic killers, feed off the blood of israeli children, and completely unprovoked bomb orphanages daily

Nov 07, 2012 at 09:46PM EST
Quote

Lone K. the JOHN MADDEN wrote:

All of you are mad.

Check your privilege cis scum.

Nov 07, 2012 at 10:00PM EST
Quote

Commander Matthew wrote:

I quickly received two downvotes just for voicing my opinion. Could somebody explain this to me?

Well, honestly, some of it has to do with how you came into this thread to say “I DO NOT LIKE THIS.” That’s poor conduct on this forum. Second, you generalized meta-humor as bad. Some people, me included (I did not downvote you for your opinion, however), enjoy it. They didn’t like it, and, sadly, downvoted you as a result. Yes, negakarma abuse is a problem on this site, but most people still use karma wrong even when we explain its real purpose. Finally, and I hate to bring this up because it’s stupid, but a reality, you came in here with a BNM title bitching and expecting to get as much respect as long-standing members (ie almost everyone else in here, with a couple exceptions). Once again, a more unfortunate part about this community, but it’s a small forum community and people really do need to earn some respect in here first.

Wait… this is becoming a real argument! ABORT ABORT ABORT

Last edited Nov 08, 2012 at 01:49AM EST
Nov 08, 2012 at 01:40AM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!