Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Do YOU like music?

Last posted Nov 09, 2012 at 02:02PM EST. Added Nov 08, 2012 at 11:30AM EST
21 posts from 15 users

I just created this super cool music room place thing for some friends from KYM to join and share their music.
I think it's a pretty effing cool site and your should probably join.
Let's share music and junk with each other~
I think I'll be here pretty much everyday during the week. Probably not on the weekends…
So yeah :3

Just so you know, this site is for people in the US only, I guess. Sorry everyone else! :c

KYM PARTY TIME

Last edited Nov 08, 2012 at 11:37AM EST

If I were to join in, you would have to expect lots of Metallica and Satriani.

Luckily for those of you that, for whatever reason, don't like guitar riffs, I won't join in.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

If I were to join in, you would have to expect lots of Metallica and Satriani.

Luckily for those of you that, for whatever reason, don't like guitar riffs, I won't join in.

I don't care what you want to play, you should join! D:

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

"This website is not available in your country"

Even though most of the users on KYM are American, it would be really nice to be able to include everyone. Oh well.

I hope we can revive music buddies some time soon.

Adam DeLand wrote:

Still don't like the fact Moargun booted me for playing Adam Lambert.

Wait, seriously?

That's not cool. Why would you have people with different tastes in music come on if they can't express their tastes in music? You don't have to like it, but did Moargun really kick you off?

As for the Music Buddies thread, it just needs the interest again for it to make sense to randomize people. At this point, too few (five, and I think an eight minimum makes more sense) were interested to actually make it anything formal. (Not quite locked yet, by the way.)

Verbose wrote:

Wait, seriously?

That's not cool. Why would you have people with different tastes in music come on if they can't express their tastes in music? You don't have to like it, but did Moargun really kick you off?

As for the Music Buddies thread, it just needs the interest again for it to make sense to randomize people. At this point, too few (five, and I think an eight minimum makes more sense) were interested to actually make it anything formal. (Not quite locked yet, by the way.)

I totes kicked him.
I don't think it's a big deal, tbh.

And I didn't know you had a music buddies thread o:

Moargun wrote:

Soundcloud is completely different.
Not everyone can make music, and it seems like a hassle uploading other artists songs on there :/

I didn't post that as a "OMG we alredy have groop" I just mentioned it.

Plus it's more global; me and many others can't visit the site you posted in the OP.

Quantum Meme wrote:

I didn't post that as a "OMG we alredy have groop" I just mentioned it.

Plus it's more global; me and many others can't visit the site you posted in the OP.

I think there was another music site everyone went to as well once…maybe? IDK
It is more global, but turntable seems a lot easier to use.

Maybe we could find another site for everyone, I don't know man.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!