Forums / Discussion / General

232,886 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Grand Theft Auto General

Last posted Nov 20, 2012 at 06:01PM EST. Added Nov 14, 2012 at 12:54PM EST
10 posts from 7 users

Let me suggest that we make this a GTA General, hm? I can change the title and everything. If not, then I'll probably just lock it. Such a specific question for one game doesn't deserve its own thread. That may be different from other forums, but we try not to make threads just for the sake of making a thread.

Last edited Nov 14, 2012 at 02:29PM EST

Verbose wrote:

Let me suggest that we make this a GTA General, hm? I can change the title and everything. If not, then I'll probably just lock it. Such a specific question for one game doesn't deserve its own thread. That may be different from other forums, but we try not to make threads just for the sake of making a thread.

sure whatever you what

Ah, GTA.

Nothing like getting drunk and playing Liberty city with your drunken friends. My favorite thing do to is to steal cop cars and do a better job of policing than the local law enforcement. The intoxication only adds to the challenge

We make it a drinking game where if the player wastes someone, the audience drinks. But if the player gets wasted, he drinks then hand over the controller to someone in the audience. Then it's his turn to drink when an NPC gets run over

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!