Well… this was some lucky rolls
Absolute Immortality
“The power to be both immortal and indestructible”

Omnipotence
“The power to be almighty in every sense and aspect.”

Divine Beast Physiology
“The power to mimic the traits and mighty powers of a sacred beast.”

Aether Manipulation
“The power to generate, conjure, and manipulate Aether (also called Ether in some circles), the unique essence that flows through most of existence. The source of Quintessence, Chi, Aura, and Mana, and the opposing power of Nether Manipulation”

Absolute Illusion
“The ability to cast a powerful illusion able of lasting forever in an enormous scale”

Demonic Force Manipulation
“The power to control everything that is unholy”

I can Easily beat TARDISES even if he had all those powers he got earlier.
I’ll just use these right here.

Last edited Nov 18, 2012 at 03:00PM EST
Nov 18, 2012 at 02:56PM EST

You already won at complete arsenal. (And my usage of OP in response to THAT post actually has a triple meaning – Original Poster, Over*p*owered and Omni*p*otent

THIS one is not as awesome as it sounds…..
Entertainment Empowerment

It’d be more awesome if I didn’t have to be experiencing the entertainment to start gaining the empowerment…

Last edited Nov 18, 2012 at 03:09PM EST
Nov 18, 2012 at 03:06PM EST

It’s not that bad, madcat.

By this I mean there are even worse ones out there. Such as Enhanced Mortality (which is becoming MORE LIKELY TO DIE THAN A NORMAL PERSON.)

And no, I didn’t roll that – I actively sought it out.

I got Enhanced Visibility this roll. Which admittedly isn’t much better as far as I’m concerned personally.

Nov 18, 2012 at 04:15PM EST

Bumping with a relevant post.
Destruction this time.
uhhh…
kyu~

(What else is there to say? Other than the gallery contains no less than 4 game bosses I know (however I’ve only fought half of them. I am NOWHERE NEAR skilled enough at Touhou to tkae on Flandre herself… and as for Solaris… Does it even need f**king saying (as well as the fact I don’t have a 360 or PS3)? Perfect Chaos was laughable. Egg Viper was so much harder. And f**k the TIme Eate- THAT LOOKS LIKE A HOMING SHOT!)

Nov 19, 2012 at 04:31PM EST

Time for another bump.
Telekinesis
…I sort of have a love/hate with this power. Depends on the user, really. On the one hand we have the likes of Sollux (who I don’t even see on the users list…) And on the other hand… Three words: IT’S NO USE!

That boss battle was terribly designed, just like almost everything else in that f**king game! (Why yes, “IT’S NO USE!” does indeed link to Sonic ’06 gameplay.)

Nov 20, 2012 at 04:52PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!