Forums / Just For Fun

327,502 total conversations in 8,669 threads

+ New Thread


KYM Thread Simulator

Last posted Dec 28, 2012 at 05:40AM EST. Added Nov 18, 2012 at 02:10AM EST
167 conversations with 67 participants

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit wrote:

Guys
Look at my OC!
I call it “Le Steam Man”, and it’s original OC, so plz do not steal!

I love you loli <3

Nov 18, 2012 at 02:52PM EST
Quote

The Frosty Lich wrote:

I love you loli <3

Last edited Nov 18, 2012 at 03:08PM EST
Nov 18, 2012 at 02:59PM EST
Quote

the greatest meme ever, and it is my creation!

hours to a day later
WHAT IS THISDEADPOOL”!? THIS IS AN EPIC MEME!

…Yeah, not really a good parody of most BNMs here. (Of course, there is the occasional jewel amongst the ****, which we welcome readily.)

Nov 18, 2012 at 03:11PM EST
Quote

>You will never frolic under a shower of meme semen

Nov 18, 2012 at 04:32PM EST
Quote

>Log onto KYM.
>Check the forums.
>Gets massive craving for karma.
>Creates a forum post for said karma.

>MFW: I realize what I have been doing with my life.

>Then I realize I don’t care and continue posting.

Last edited Nov 18, 2012 at 05:10PM EST
Nov 18, 2012 at 04:42PM EST
Quote

This is now Base64 thread.

TWVzc2FnZSBpbiBhIG1lc3NhZ2U/IFQyZ3NJR0Z1YjNSb1pYSWdiV1Z6YzJGblpUb2dVVzFHZWxw VVdUQk1WMDVzWTBoU2NHSXlOR2RQYVdzOQ==

Nov 18, 2012 at 05:09PM EST
Quote

gnolex wrote:

This is now Base64 thread.

TWVzc2FnZSBpbiBhIG1lc3NhZ2U/IFQyZ3NJR0Z1YjNSb1pYSWdiV1Z6YzJGblpUb2dVVzFHZWxw VVdUQk1WMDVzWTBoU2NHSXlOR2RQYVdzOQ==

>Using base 100
>Not superior base eight technology
>111 123 110 131 107 104 104 124

Nov 18, 2012 at 06:27PM EST
Quote

NeonWabbit wrote:

I want to cum inside ponified KYM-tan.

Not even in jest may you say that.

>My goal in life
>is to surf
>on a wave of dicks

Nov 18, 2012 at 07:36PM EST
Quote

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OC MAY MAY DONUT STEEL

Nov 18, 2012 at 08:05PM EST

Avi wrote:

oh no i fell for your uber epic bamboozling trick prank

my freddies are getting all shuffled

Nov 18, 2012 at 08:29PM EST
Quote

WELCOME TO THE WATERING HOLE. YOU COME HERE TO WET YOUR WHISTLE?

I CAME HERE TO WET SOMETHING ELSE MOTHERFUCKER!

Nov 18, 2012 at 08:46PM EST
Quote

KI....D wrote:

>Using base 100
>Not superior base eight technology
>111 123 110 131 107 104 104 124

Base32 master race
INXW4Z3SMF2HK3DBORUW63TTFQQHS33VEBSGKY3SPFYHIZLEEBWXSIDNMVZXGYL HMUXCASJAMJSXIIDZN52SAZTFMVWCA2TPNRWHSIDHN5XWIIDBMJXXK5BAPFXXK4TTMVWG MIDON53SA5DIMF2CA6LPOUQGW3TPO4QHO2DBOQQHI2DBOQQGU2LCMJSXE2LTNAQG2ZLBNZZS4===

Last edited Nov 18, 2012 at 09:56PM EST
Nov 18, 2012 at 09:56PM EST
Quote

Hello /kym/

So I was eating my bag of Cheeto’s while sharing pictures of dicks in the IRC when some lame-ass entry came on the trending bar called “Over 9000” or some stupid forced bullshit like that.

I had a look at the entry and I never heard of this stupid meme before plus the guy who made it was a brand new member so he obviously was trying for make up his own meme just to be special. It was so obviously a made-up forced meme because I never heard of it. I didn’t bother doing any research to confirm it, I just knew cuz I’m an ENTIRENET EXPERT

So I posted “OP IS A FAGGET +1 DEADPOOL” because the moderators will obviously deadpool this lame forced meme advice animal bullshit if we say +1 deadpool enough.

I’m so funny because I say OP IS A FAGIT and I deadpool things without question lolololol gimme karma


@Neonwabbit

>You will never taste delicious ponified kym-tan smegma

Last edited Nov 18, 2012 at 10:47PM EST
Nov 18, 2012 at 10:34PM EST
Quote

This would be a great time for Hurt/Heal Volume 2,865: This Time We’re Using Characters From the Works of Charles Dickens and Jersey Shore.

Nov 18, 2012 at 10:46PM EST
Quote

I drew you a dinosaur give me krama
!http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8342/8198191113_fda8fb3e2b_b.jpg

Nov 19, 2012 at 01:13AM EST

Patina wrote:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OC MAY MAY DONUT STEEL

Recently this has made its way onto facebook…

Nov 19, 2012 at 03:00AM EST
Quote

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

I drew you a dinosaur give me krama
!http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8342/8198191113_fda8fb3e2b_b.jpg

CRAP OH NO THAT’S NOT HOW I EMBED


I FEEL MIGHTY ASHAMED.

Nov 19, 2012 at 10:27AM EST

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Ass derailment.

You’d better hope that’s in the simulator.

Nov 19, 2012 at 04:03PM EST
Quote

Quantume Memé wrote:

Recently this has made its way onto facebook…

EW FACEFUK GROSS THAT’S TOTALLY NOT A LE MEME.

+9001 dEADPOLE

Nov 19, 2012 at 04:38PM EST
Quote

Damnit boys,
My computer is taken out from me for 2 months because my performances have gone downhill, I except things to be better when I come back, AND I SEE THIS COMPRESSED PILE OF FAGGOTRY!
NO ASS GIFS WILL EVER MANN THIS UP!
THIS IS TRYING TOO HARD, quoting pony thread simulators will not make you get that precious sauce you sissies crave so much called “karma”…

I will have to lead this team back by myself, starting with you, EliqueStudios…

Nov 19, 2012 at 04:51PM EST
Quote

Fridge Logic wrote:

EW FACEFUK GROSS THAT’S TOTALLY NOT A LE MEME.

+9001 dEADPOLE

You have angered him. He requires sacrifice.

Nov 19, 2012 at 05:30PM EST
Quote

madcat wrote:

You have angered him. He requires sacrifice.

tw: #Human Sacrifice, #Anger, #Emoticons, #Fire, #Third Degree Facial Burns

Nov 19, 2012 at 06:30PM EST
Quote

Guys look I made this exploitable!

(___)

It’s called “give ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guy a face!”

Last edited Nov 19, 2012 at 07:04PM EST
Nov 19, 2012 at 07:03PM EST
Quote

KI....D wrote:

Guys look I made this exploitable!

(___)

It’s called “give ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guy a face!”



#Knowingthedifferencecansaveyourlife

Last edited Nov 19, 2012 at 07:25PM EST
Nov 19, 2012 at 07:24PM EST
Quote

Did memes have forplay? I’m afraid I’m not experienced at meme sex.

Nov 23, 2012 at 02:47AM EST
Quote

I heard there was a circlejerk going on…

Nov 23, 2012 at 03:41AM EST

Hey guys, give me upvotes!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
See, I can do it too! Give me karma NOW!

Nov 23, 2012 at 08:18AM EST
Quote

Guys, I made a thread because I:

  • Reached 1000 Karma.
  • My account is a year old.
  • Going to leave (but not really).
  • Returned.
  • Love you guys?
  • It’s my birthday!

Now gimme karma lel while posting image macros, but mainly the karma.

Last edited Nov 23, 2012 at 08:52AM EST
Nov 23, 2012 at 08:51AM EST
Quote

I have the ability to draw, therefore I deserve 30+ upvotes on every post I make and KYM must worship me as their ruler!

Nov 23, 2012 at 10:07AM EST
Quote

Avi wrote:

I have the ability to draw, therefore I deserve 30+ upvotes on every post I make and KYM must worship me as their ruler!

As much as the artists of KYM would like to deny this, they can’t. :>

Nov 23, 2012 at 10:51AM EST
Quote

@Avi
Nay, I deserve the upvotations, because I will draw anything on request! (No R34)

Any requests, KYM?

Thumbs up if you request something.

Nov 23, 2012 at 11:55AM EST
Quote

>I say I’ll do everyone’s request
>I get upvotes
>I do none of them
>I still get upvotes

Obligatory reaction face:

Nov 23, 2012 at 12:15PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!