Forums / Just For Fun

310,382 total conversations in 8,362 threads

+ New Thread

Nation RP: Reloaded

Last posted Dec 13, 2012 at 08:02PM EST. Added Nov 19, 2012 at 01:06PM EST
110 conversations with 18 participants

MDF do you realize what you have done!? Your Nation RP summoned Syndic from the grave!

What sorcery is this!?

Dec 10, 2012 at 10:35PM EST

Syndic wrote:

Did you cobble together your map by kitbashing earth’s continents together? I’m pretty sure that I see the Persian Gulf, Caspian Sea, and Red Sea in there at weird angles.

Maybe. :I
I was waiting until someone noticed that, actually. I did draw a lot of it but there are some big Easter eggs.

Dec 10, 2012 at 10:53PM EST

@BSOD: He cried out in a loud voice: Lazarus arise! And Lazarus did come forth from his grave.

@MDF: Geography is just my thing, so I felt the need to comment. Sorry for ruining that for you.

Dec 10, 2012 at 11:57PM EST

@Syndic: And thus, by his grace, he smote the forum game when it glanced upon his mere presence!

Dec 12, 2012 at 02:51AM EST

Hey MDF, I was thinking that maybe I should start up my own nation rp again but I didn’t want to steal your thunder or anything. I figured that it was running so slowly that you wouldn’t mind me taking over, but you haven’t responded to my post on your wall so… i guess I’m just asking for your permission.

It’s totally fine if you don’t want me to tho.

Dec 13, 2012 at 06:00PM EST

Syndic wrote:

Hey MDF, I was thinking that maybe I should start up my own nation rp again but I didn’t want to steal your thunder or anything. I figured that it was running so slowly that you wouldn’t mind me taking over, but you haven’t responded to my post on your wall so… i guess I’m just asking for your permission.

It’s totally fine if you don’t want me to tho.

Perhaps you could make a new game with a different theme, and let this one continue at the same time? I really like it, so I wouldn’t mind playing in two.

Dec 13, 2012 at 06:34PM EST

Yeah, I guess so. I suppose I just assumed that if one was going the other would not be, but there can be two. Still, I would be pushing into MDF’s stuff, and I don’t wanna make anybody upset. Then again, wasn’t I the first one to do this? So… I have a copyright… or something. The most obvious way to go about this is to sue MDF.

Dec 13, 2012 at 06:39PM EST

Syndic wrote:

Yeah, I guess so. I suppose I just assumed that if one was going the other would not be, but there can be two. Still, I would be pushing into MDF’s stuff, and I don’t wanna make anybody upset. Then again, wasn’t I the first one to do this? So… I have a copyright… or something. The most obvious way to go about this is to sue MDF.

Dec 13, 2012 at 06:42PM EST

Syndic wrote:

For your copyright to be official, you have to file it with the admins before proceeding.

Dec 13, 2012 at 06:49PM EST

@Syndic: Yours would have to be unique and different.
It would have to be in space.

Dec 13, 2012 at 08:02PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!