Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Hey KnowYourMeme, Can You Please Photoshop The Sun Between My Fingers?

Last posted Dec 01, 2012 at 11:00PM EST. Added Nov 19, 2012 at 07:24PM EST
38 posts from 30 users

angstyHoodie wrote:

Is that really you RandomMan? Where is your long blonde hair, giant sword, "giant sword," and trusty steed like there are in my dreams?

Surely you've seen this image before? I was pretty sure this thread was only a matter of time.

angstyHoodie wrote:

Is that really you RandomMan? Where is your long blonde hair, giant sword, "giant sword," and trusty steed like there are in my dreams?

Had to go incognito to hide from all the groupies. That’s why the picture failed, I didn’t have enough time to take a good one or else I’d be discovered.

Last edited Nov 20, 2012 at 04:14PM EST

Now that Nightfury points out how a "correct" photoshop would look, there's no way you can photoshop this to look correctly anyway. It still looks absolutely fake.

Because at that angle, the sun and sky should be 10x brighter, the photograph should be washed out and the Random Man (c wut i did thar) should be shaded

It would make more sense to pretend that's the moon.

Last edited Nov 20, 2012 at 05:49PM EST

Woah you got front paged random. Also where's your tan skin, body builder muscles, long blonde hair, blue eye's, 20ft long dick, and clear complexion that you've always had in my erotic dreams that I'm now telling everyone for the very first time.

Also you've been frontpaged.

Last edited Nov 20, 2012 at 10:08PM EST

GIANTDAD wrote:

Woah you got front paged random. Also where's your tan skin, body builder muscles, long blonde hair, blue eye's, 20ft long dick, and clear complexion that you've always had in my erotic dreams that I'm now telling everyone for the very first time.

Also you've been frontpaged.

>The guy is not RandomMan.

This is from an entry on the site.

I got this. I got this.

Hmm. Something seems off about it.

Can't quite tell what it is.

Side note: I was going to animate this but GIF does not support enough colours to make it look better than a CGA image from the '80s. MNG could have handled it. !@#$ you Asa Dotzler!

Last edited Nov 21, 2012 at 10:12PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!