Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

It's bed time

Last posted Dec 01, 2012 at 07:48PM EST. Added Nov 28, 2012 at 08:18AM EST
43 posts from 30 users

After a long day of school/work/gaming/blogging/fapping, it's time for a good days worth of rest.
What gets you all relaxed and ready to dream about boning that girl that you sit right next to you in class but never once you two made eye contact with? Do you drink warm milk, put on skin breathing tights, or maybe a huge ass winter coat because your family can't afford heat?
Maybe you have to eat ALL the chocolate in the candy jar before you can count sheep or finish looking at cats on youtube.

For me, I love wearing PJs, but they're not the best for rolling around in. So, I always go with the t-shirt and boxer combo. Sometimes I like to eat before I sleep, usually that consist of a full banquet of shit I found in the freezer and cabinets. I also got to make sure EVERY FUCKING LIGHT IS OFF. I mean, my Alien Ware glows and stuff, but I can tolerate it enough that I can let it slide. But, my plug in fan has this bright ass orange light which can get on my fucking nerves, if I'm insomniac that night, and I have to put clothing on it so the light wont shine in my eyes. Also, I have to have a pet to sleep with me. I slept with my dogs for so many years that I need something warm and pressed up against my back. Can't sleep unless my room is colder than it is outside, I get night sweats…

Strangely, I can fall asleep on the couch faster and easier than in my bed. Though, my bed is ten times more comfortable. But, I think that's because the living room is a tad colder than my small room filled with electronics. Plus, gigantic tv plus boring nature channel is like sleeping pills and liquor for me. My room lacks a plugged in tv.

I have a massive fan that is so big that I can't even hear my alarm clock. The worst part is that it hardly cools me down, even on highest speed.

I sleep in Tshirt and underwear unless it's really cold, then I just don't change out of whatever I wore that day (usually a Tshirt and dockers pants)

I watch TV until I get tired enough that I'll turn it off and just go to sleep. Usually military channel or science channel.

Ashbot wrote:

Lich the Marshmallow wrote:

I need something warm and pressed up against my back.

Here let me help.

Username wrote:
<blockquote> The said quote </blockquote>

Becomes

Username wrote:

The said quote

Sleep attire consists of a shirt, and shorts.
I must be tired to fall asleep.

Last edited Nov 28, 2012 at 10:46AM EST

Ann Hiro wrote:

Here let me help.

Username wrote:
<blockquote> The said quote </blockquote>

Becomes

Username wrote:

The said quote

Sleep attire consists of a shirt, and shorts.
I must be tired to fall asleep.

How do I take an image out of the quote?

Lich the Marshmallow wrote:

I need something warm and pressed up against my back.

Not including it within the blockquotes. To make sure press enter to have a line of nothing between the blockquote, and image.

Also if you have any other problems go to this thread or just PM me.
We don't want to derail this legit thread.

Last edited Nov 28, 2012 at 11:19AM EST

Lich wrote:

Stop helping Ashbot make me look gay and tell me how you sleep!

After a rigorous fap out I eventually tire the beast, and we fall asleep.

Last edited Nov 28, 2012 at 11:47AM EST

I get into pajama pants and an oversized t-shirt (and a sweatshirt on colder nights). I usually eat before I go to sleep because I get the midnight munchies and then I derp around on my computer with the lights off until I get sleepy and/or decide it's time to go to sleep. If it's summer I sleep in a pair of sweat-shorts and a sports bra

Last edited Nov 28, 2012 at 12:41PM EST

I recently dissembled my bed and reassembled it in my loft. (Which is like an attic, only cooler and more used.) The best thing about it is that once every month, I'll wake in the early morning, before sunrise, with no sound around me and just look up directly at a full moon right smack in the center of my skylight. S*** was so cash. Also, touch lamps. They're quite nice.

Ideally? I spend my night going through every motion, brushing teeth, flossing, washing my face, putting on a big shirt and some gym shorts, then reading for maybe half an hour. I'll then lie in the dark and stare at the small amount of light coming in through the blinds on my wall. As I do so, I reflect on relationships I have, I'll say a prayer, or I'll just think about whatever is on my mind. It really promotes that feel if I do this.

More often than not, though, I stress out about homework or something and I'll end up falling asleep on the floor in all of my clothes with breath that could kill an elephant using my clean laundry bag as a pillow. I hate that feel.

I sleep in just my boxers, with my fan on high and only a thin sheet. If it's hotter than 70, I can't sleep. I also fall asleep easier if there's someone else I'm sleeping with.

Frist I eat or take a shower if I have to, then I wait for my two younger brothers to fall asleep since our beds are in the basement and they watch netfilx while sleeping. Then go though my brushing routine, turn off the tv and get on my bed with an eye mask and depending on how hot/cold I am; pajama pants or a 2nd blanket since I live in wisconsin. and I can not sleep without hugging a pillow, I need the extra comfort or It will be a lot more difficult to sleep then It already is when I mostly get to bed at 12am and stay up at 2, 3, 4, and sometimes 6am trying to sleep.
Pic Related:

"Sleep deprivation sucks. and yes I sleep hugging a pillow, what's wrong with that?"

Last edited Nov 29, 2012 at 12:53AM EST

I sleep completely in the dark. If just a sliver of light comes in, I wake up, groggy and tired. Blindfolds are stupid, so I make sure to close all the blinds, any electrical devices that will produce but the smallest LED of light, and cover my head completely, save my eyes and nose, with a blanket.

And I need a pillow for my feet. I like to stick them in the pillowcase, actually :3.

And to drown out background noises, I put in some headphones and throw on some music. It helps that most of mine is ambient type stuff.

>implying that I can even sleep
>implying that I don't run better sleep deprived than when I'm "well rested"
>implying that I don't have to stay in bed for hours on end to just get sleepy, fall to rest, than wake up 15 minutes later and not fall asleep until 3 am
I should sleep but I'm too tired to sleep

I take a rather large dose of prescription tranquilizers an hour or so before bed or I won't fall asleep until 5am

or

Take 2 shots whiskey or vodka or some other 80proof / 40% drink (only if tranquilizers aren't available)

I've been using something to help me fall asleep for the past few years.

NottaWotta wrote:

Frist I eat or take a shower if I have to, then I wait for my two younger brothers to fall asleep since our beds are in the basement and they watch netfilx while sleeping. Then go though my brushing routine, turn off the tv and get on my bed with an eye mask and depending on how hot/cold I am; pajama pants or a 2nd blanket since I live in wisconsin. and I can not sleep without hugging a pillow, I need the extra comfort or It will be a lot more difficult to sleep then It already is when I mostly get to bed at 12am and stay up at 2, 3, 4, and sometimes 6am trying to sleep.
Pic Related:

"Sleep deprivation sucks. and yes I sleep hugging a pillow, what's wrong with that?"

I confirm that part about being in Wisconsin. S***'s cold as ice, yo. …I miss Baltimore.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!