Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

If you had to be a fictional character for the next 9 million years...

Last posted Dec 06, 2012 at 11:47AM EST. Added Nov 29, 2012 at 03:00PM EST
57 posts from 40 users

I never said anything yet, so…

You know, it's very hard for me to decide on a specific one, so I'll go with the Chameleon from TUFF Puppy, that way, I can be anyone I want.

(Hoo boy, here come the thumbs downing of this post because I mentioned a post-90's Tv show…)

@Natsuru
How can you claim to have posted "God" first when you didn't even mention God in this thread before hte post.

Technically, Dio was first. Bruce Almighty depiction is best depiction (I DARE you to say "no" to Morgan Freeman. I DARE YOU.)

I… honestly have no idea.

I… guess I'd be Sonic the Hedgehog.

And no, GOTTA GO FAST is not the reason why. The fact I'm a lifelong Sonic fan is the reason why.

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

@Natsuru
How can you claim to have posted "God" first when you didn't even mention God in this thread before hte post.

Technically, Dio was first. Bruce Almighty depiction is best depiction (I DARE you to say "no" to Morgan Freeman. I DARE YOU.)

I… honestly have no idea.

I… guess I'd be Sonic the Hedgehog.

And no, GOTTA GO FAST is not the reason why. The fact I'm a lifelong Sonic fan is the reason why.

I posted god first because Haruhi Suzumiya is a god (and not just some kid who thinks he is). Do your damn research.

Last edited Dec 06, 2012 at 11:48AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!