Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,706 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

MURDER MYSTERY THREAD

Last posted Dec 14, 2012 at 03:11PM EST. Added Dec 03, 2012 at 09:54PM EST
92 posts from 20 users

Alright, time for a revival of these.
10:00 PM EST tomorrow no more members. Comment if you want to join, I choose a murderer, he/she PMs who he/she wants to cut off, and we all go along for a ride.
Joining starts right now.

Last edited Dec 03, 2012 at 09:57PM EST

11 Players
Myself
YNG, Mind CTRLer
Cirno
Etemonkey
PanTheMan
Lolrus
IvanP91v
Mexx Android
Serious Business
SnowGazer
SleepingOrange
6 Hours, People.

Last edited Dec 04, 2012 at 04:22PM EST

14 Players
Myself
YNG, Mind CTRLer
Cirno
Etemonkey
PanTheMan
Lolrus
IvanP91v
Mexx Android
Serious Business
SnowGazer
SleepingOrange
1 HOUR REMAINS

Joining period has ended.
I will choose a murderer, PM them, and get the game started.
Player List:
Myself
YNG, Mind CTRLer
Cirno
Etemonkey
PanTheMan
Lolrus
IvanP91v
Mexx Android
Serious Business
SnowGazer
SleepingOrange
Colmei
Slappy The Fish
Lone K. the Brony

Last edited Dec 04, 2012 at 10:01PM EST

Dorito5 wrote:

I don't know who I am, so maybe this can help me learn who I am. So might as well join in.

Sadly, you cannot join in, only spectate.
Anyways, now that I have received the PM from the murderer, we can start this.
A group of people were walking down a street,when suddenly, they got trapped in a net, and sprayed with gas. As everyone was knocked out,a few noticed someone dragging the bag that they were in. When everyone woke up, the noticed that one of them was dead. A tape played. "I want to play a game. There is a killer among you. If you can find and kill the killer, you can escape. If you can't… well, he wins. let the game begin." As everyone learned each other's names, Lolrus looked at the dead guy, who had a nametag on him. it said SleepingOrange. Carved into him, it read 1 down, 12 to go.
Captain Falcon is Santa Christ
YNG, Mind CTRLer
Cirno
Etemonkey
PanTheMan
Lolrus
IvanP91v
Mexx Android
Serious Business
SnowGazer
SleepingOrange
Colmei
Slappy The Fish
Lone K. the Brony

Last edited Dec 05, 2012 at 07:56AM EST

SO

IT BEGINS

I say the murderer has to be a more experienced user. Someone who would know that killing off a BNM would draw the least attention to any one individual.

Now we just have to figure out who…

SleepingOrange wrote:

Fuck. I guess this is what I get for being a new member. Can I still help guess who the murderer is though? (Even though I know none of the users here?)

you CAN try to figure out who the murderer is, but you can't help the surviving players.

I get a pipe out of the pocket of my tweed coat. I've lost my matches in the tussle. This is going to be a long night.

The killer says he murders for pure enjoyment… but I can't help but wonder what else there is to this. There's something all these "guests" have in common, if I can figure out what the killer's MO is, I can figure out who fits the profile. Until then, it's wait and observe.

Woah, no shooting until we got enough proof to prove that somebody is guilty. Or else we would be doing the traitor job (Ha, traitor..too many hours wasted on Terror in Terrorist Town)

And why should we believe you, hm?
It's obvious we need to round up as many of users that haven't posted it yet. If someone doesn't report in about… say 8 hours, we'll start interrogating that person, as well as any other who hasn't. Deal?

Last edited Dec 05, 2012 at 11:04PM EST

Alright. I got the PM, and now turn 2 is going in.
Everyone had split up, and was wandering the house, when suddenly, Lolrus happened upon a pit. he noticed a body in the pit. He jumped down, and pulled it up. He realized that it was Colmei. He told all the others about this. Etemonkey suddenly noticed that the spikes in the pit were arranged so to look like 02112.
YNG, Mind CTRLer
Cirno
Etemonkey
PanTheMan
Lolrus
IvanP91v
Mexx Android
Serious Business
SnowGazer
SleepingOrange
Colmei
Slappy The Fish
Lone K. the Brony

By the power of deduction, I say…Ze spikes were arranged to look like a 02112 which means one thing: It's clearly a code zat carry us to ze person who pushed Colmei to zat deadly pit! Also, note at how closely the victims' names are on ze list! Zis numbah could be ze answehr to anything! Quickly gentlemen! The assassin could be in this very room! He could be you! He could be…me! He could even be everyone! I say, we should search for clues around ze place like footsteps, hair, body fluids, etc…!

Last edited Dec 06, 2012 at 10:32AM EST

Sorry, I was trying to add a "german feeling"
Err…In a nutshell…Let's search for clues before someone else drops dead?

We might need this

Another man down. This one murdered even more brutally. The reason was obvious: Colmei was one that the rest wouldn't miss. He hadn't even said a word since we arrived: the man nobody knew. The killer is trying to escape capture, then. Killing off those whose deaths won't be connected to him. Perhaps the killers motives are purely social; it's simply his demented way of interacting with humanity. If my assumptions are correct, that means the killer is someone who will feel the need to participate vocally in the "search". This not only fits the "murder as game" mentality, but also grants him the opportunity to direct suspicion away from himself…

…It's getting too cold near this basement pit; I hate overcast December days. I head to the sitting room and find an armchair, not walking too close to the other guests. No telling who might lash out at a time like this.

Here's a little guess at who's the assassin.
Let's take a look at the list, shall we?

YNG, Mind CTRLer
Cirno
Etemonkey
PanTheMan
Lolrus
IvanP91v
Mexx Android
Serious Business
SnowGazer
SleepingOrange
Colmei
Slappy The Fish
Lone K. the Brony

My first guess is PanTheMan, second is Slappy The Fish.
Those two didn't say a word since the game started, they must be just following the group and killing members one after the another whenever they get the chance.

And the third must be Etemonkey, he seems to be helping the group a lot, and I am starting to think he is leading you all into a damn trap.
And my last is IvanP91v, ya buddy, you are silent as a bug for a few moments and then pop up all happy "Awesome, I'm still alive!".

Anyway, I talked too much, Spectator Derpson out!

YNG, The Sabbo-Tabby wrote:

I nominate Derpson McHerp to be the detective that ends up being murdered after he comes too close to finding the killer.

This.

YNG, The Sabbo-Tabby wrote:

I nominate Derpson McHerp to be the detective that ends up being murdered after he comes too close to finding the killer.

B*tch please!
I am in spectator mode, but it would be really fun to join y’ all.
Maybe.
By the way, it could be Cirno too, that guy didn't say anything after the game started.
Oops, talked too much, spectator Derpson out!

iremade69 wrote:

/suddenly pinehoof shows up

/suddenly pinehoof gets shot by shotgun trap
Also, Derpson, I'll let you helping the guys slide by that one time, but no more.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!