Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,424 total conversations in 8,648 threads

+ New Thread

Training Music

Last posted Dec 11, 2012 at 07:22PM EST. Added Dec 09, 2012 at 09:18PM EST
12 posts from 10 users

So fo rmy fencing team, I’m putting together a training playlist. So far, it has such classics as:

You’re The Best
Gonna Fly Now
Eye of the Tiger
We’re Not Gonna Take It
You Got the Touch
Macho Man
Hearts on Fire
She’s A Maniac
Burning Hearts.

Anyone have any other suggestions? I’ve listened to so much 80s music in one night that it hurts.

Dec 09, 2012 at 09:18PM EST

Below is a personal recommendation. I can’t say it’s famous as far as training music goes, but I use it.

Dec 11, 2012 at 12:17AM EST

I’d differ in opinion, Starrfish. We’ve tried that sort of thing with images in Pony General (a different media, to be sure,) but it does help the page scroll more easily.

Alternatively, you could just link to it.

On topic, I love some 80’s music. Over the top, inspirational, cheesy…give me all o’ that.

Dec 11, 2012 at 12:43AM EST

Verbose wrote:

I’d differ in opinion, Starrfish. We’ve tried that sort of thing with images in Pony General (a different media, to be sure,) but it does help the page scroll more easily.

Alternatively, you could just link to it.

On topic, I love some 80’s music. Over the top, inspirational, cheesy…give me all o’ that.

I didn’t say they didn’t make scrolling easier. What I am saying is that if you do use the spoiler tags, it won’t be any easier on your browser because it’s still loading the iframes. They’re just hidden from view until you click.
Anyway, enough thread derailment:

Dec 11, 2012 at 01:19AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!