Featured Featured
Nations RP: Revolutions

Last posted Apr 02, 2013 at 08:31AM EDT. Added Dec 14, 2012 at 01:43AM EST
932 posts from 24 users

MDFification wrote:

But vhwat do the British want?

Also:

Message from the European Commonwealth

To the Kingdom of Neopia; In return for your assistance, we grant you sovereignity over the German portion of Swabia. Rule it Wisely.
We believe that we arranged purchase of Ireland from you. This does not seem to have occurred. The Irish. who were promised relgious freedom and domestic autonomy under our rule, are possibly not amused.
To the Kingdom of Sweden: For your assistance in this struggle, and to unify the Scandinavian peoples, we grant you reign over Denmark. We shall do what we can to assist you in Prederia.
To the WTC in General: We must find a way to deal with this invasion. Any suggestions?

The real question is ARE THEY CHRISTIANS?

Dec 31, 2012 at 11:48AM EST

MDFification wrote:

But vhwat do the British want?

Also:

Message from the European Commonwealth

To the Kingdom of Neopia; In return for your assistance, we grant you sovereignity over the German portion of Swabia. Rule it Wisely.
We believe that we arranged purchase of Ireland from you. This does not seem to have occurred. The Irish. who were promised relgious freedom and domestic autonomy under our rule, are possibly not amused.
To the Kingdom of Sweden: For your assistance in this struggle, and to unify the Scandinavian peoples, we grant you reign over Denmark. We shall do what we can to assist you in Prederia.
To the WTC in General: We must find a way to deal with this invasion. Any suggestions?

1. Thank you for Denmark.
2. We can’t fight them. They’re too advanced, it would be suicide. We’d run out of troops before we even made a dent in them.

Dec 31, 2012 at 11:56AM EST

A MESSAGE FROM KING DICKBELCH OF THE AMAZON

Hey Americas, can I join your alliance?

THIS HAS BEEN A MESSAGE FROM KING DICKBELCH OF THE AMAZON

Dec 31, 2012 at 01:45PM EST

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM THE KINGDOM OF KICKASSIA
The Amazons can Join my alliance. So can mexico, If they want to.
THIS HAS BEEN AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM THE KINGDOM OF KICKASSIA

Dec 31, 2012 at 01:59PM EST

A MESSAGE FROM KING DICKBELCH OF THE AMAZON

I’m gonna kill the Mexicans. And Incans.

THIS HAS BEEN A MESSAGE FROM KING DICKBELCH OF THE AMAZON!

Dec 31, 2012 at 02:41PM EST

Spider-byte wrote:

>Comes to see how everyone is doing
>looks at turns
>Looks at fringe Britain

That’s all I ever wanted.

>yfw you were celtic
>yfw they’re Anglo-Saxon, aka. Germanic
>yfw the home of the Angles and Saxons in this universe is currently under Polish control
>I never asked for this

Edit:
Message from the Commonwealth of European States
Ah, Sweden. Fear not. They are but men.
Men we can negotiate with. Men we can fight. We must modernize. We must adapt. The WTC is ready to protect the independence of this world’s inhabitants if these metal men cannot be reasoned with.

As for our American counterpart, if you act to hinder the WTC in its goal, we shall all feel the consequences. See to it that you do not.

Last edited Dec 31, 2012 at 03:15PM EST
Dec 31, 2012 at 03:01PM EST

Here’s two more flags from the Commonwealth:
Frisia-Swabia:

Teutonica:

Dec 31, 2012 at 05:01PM EST

@wxsdas

Syndic is running the Mexicans, I would be deathly afraid of them if I were you.

The moment you attack Mexico he’s going to make a miraculous technology jump into the Information age and attack you with M1 Abrams

Dec 31, 2012 at 08:46PM EST

Our alliance is cooler than your alliance.

And yes, I know how terrible I am at human limbs.

Last edited Dec 31, 2012 at 09:35PM EST
Dec 31, 2012 at 09:35PM EST

Penz0id wrote:

>The initials of your alliance do not double as the initials for the Wu Tang Clan
>“We’re cooler than you”

Dec 31, 2012 at 09:57PM EST

Penz0id wrote:

Niggas don’t wanna fuck with the WTC.

Dec 31, 2012 at 10:04PM EST

Cale wrote:

Niggas don’t wanna fuck with the WTC.

MEANWHILE IN WTC HEADQUARTERS

Dec 31, 2012 at 10:07PM EST

Is GB going to take over the alternate earth and gain all of its resources? That would suck.

Dec 31, 2012 at 11:24PM EST

Official Statement of Fasier:

Alt GB is a never-ending vacuum, which dares to consume everything we cherish in our realm.
We must put a stop to them before they have the chance to spread their cancer about our world.

As always, STAY OFF MY- wait, we’re not isolationists anymore. Err…

STOP IMMIGRATING TO MY ISLANDS!! Yes, that should do it.

Jan 01, 2013 at 12:30AM EST

Turn 19 – 1845

They have taken Prederia and Fringe Europe. We have dug in but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, Redcoats… Redcoats in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the temples. They are coming.

Last edited Jan 01, 2013 at 12:52AM EST
Jan 01, 2013 at 12:48AM EST

Penz0id wrote:

I love this way too much.

Jan 01, 2013 at 02:31AM EST

Vlad wrote:

Turn 19 – 1845

They have taken Prederia and Fringe Europe. We have dug in but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, Redcoats… Redcoats in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the temples. They are coming.

Jan 01, 2013 at 08:37AM EST

FudgeGruck wrote:

OP will deliver soon…

All we have to do is wait…

Jan 01, 2013 at 06:51PM EST

19th Turn

Prime Map
Fringe Map

World Events
-A line of severe lightening storms and small earthquakes have sprung up between London and Bermuda in both universes, gaining intensity over time. Small tidal waves have started to pound the coats of north America and western Europe, getting larger with each passing day. The lightening storms have made it nearly impossible for shipping to move across the line, dividing the ocean cleanly into two distinct halves. In the prime universe, the storms are worst at Bermuda, and in the Fringe universe they are worst at London.

NOTES
-Tech now works like this: a fringe tech is found, and can then be used in limited quantities. If it is appended with (p) then that means your people have reverse engineered it and understand the basic mechanics of it, capable of building bad prototype versions in limited numbers. If it is appended with (P) then that means your people have developed a way to produce good copies of the technology in larger numbers. If it is not appended with anything, then you only have limited quantities of the original tech from the temples.
-Fringe Tech also includes ingenious methods of combating presently known Fringe Tech.
-You can do as many tech related things as you want per turn. I am not guaranteeing that quantity is better than quality.
-The Sportoverse is tapped into via an incorrect dialing of the British trans-dimentional portal, and the resulting quantum incursion destroys all of the sports. There are no survivors. All the sports are dead.

Fringe Britain
Parliament & The Generals
Gov’t: Military Junta
FringeTech: Assault Rifle (P), Long Range Artillery, Power Armor, Trans-Dimensional Portal
-The other powers of Fringe Europe have gathered their forces and invaded British Europe. The storms and quakes in England have severely damaged morale as well as keeping supply lines from reaching the continent, and the concentration of forces in America have kept defenses in Europe low. Despite heavy casualties, the Europeans advances into France.
-Sir Robert Peel has gone missing. A military assembly of generals takes de facto control in his absence.
-India is lost to local insurgency in the confusion of broken leadership.
-The Americans are past the breaking point, and offer to surrender.

Mexico
Syndic
Gov’t: Contitutional Republic
FringeTech: Assault Rifle (P)
-Mass production of the Bermudan assault rifles has begun.
-The British withdraw from Cuba, following the loss of Bermuda. Any stragglers are placed in protective military custody, and the shipyards are commandeered by the Mexican navy.

Syserror
Blue Screen (of death)
Gov’t: Theocratic Constitutional Republic
FringeTech:
-Shipping routes are expanded globally as capitalists attempt to take control over all international sea based trade.
-Naval shipyards have been authorized to sell military equipment to Crimsonia in exchange for manufactured materials.
-Universities in major cities grow as the government starts to fund medical and agricultural science.
-Scientists in the Pacific have found some uninhabited islands to be inspiring for the construction of theories regarding the development of new species. Theories regarding evolution, among other things, come to be.
-More attempts are made to enroll the nation’s poor and undeserving into national institutes of learning.
-Marksmanship is emphasized in the military.

Crimsonia
Crimson Locks
Gov’t: Constitutional Monarchy
FringeTech: Assault Rifle
-The returning Mohawk sailors are interrogated about what they saw while in the other world. Extremely valuable insight to the British nation, the political structure of their world, and the technological developments of the Bermuda temple are gained.
-Apparently there is some confusion about who is who. Mohawk is the name of the dominant culture (language group) in Crimsonia. They are not invading the country. That would be the British. Probably.
-British explorers in Florida mysteriously go missing, abandoning their forts and high tech weapons. A small cache of assault rifles is obtained.
-The Shawnee nation is invaded, and falls apart quite easily.

Fasier
DarkErmac
Gov’t: Monarchical Despotism
FringeTech:
-A temple of technology is discovered on the Kuril island of Araido (IRL known as Atlasov) by a missionary hiking expedition. The volano on the island, long held by Shinto people as a sacred place, has suddenly become a major tourist destination in the empire, as the secret could not be held for long. The temple’s deeper interior remains sealed.
-Railway systems gradually unite the main islands, making transit easier.

The Holy Angmar Imperium
Cale the Witch King of Cats
Gov’t: Noble Republic
Tech:
-Attempts to contact the British fail due to their retreat back into the fringe world. Bermuda is too heavily defended to asail, let alone speak with.
-A new colony is established in southern Africa.
-Cyprus is retaken from Egypt. Land invasions into Egypt also occur, but with much less success. The Egyptian fleet is able to prevent any landings in their territory, and have cut Angman access to the rest of the Mediterranean.
-A Greek insurrection in central Anatolia has been put down rather violently by local police. There is much unrest in the region.

Kickassia
Captain Falcon
FringeTech:
-Attempts to meet with the British fail. Emissaries that come within viewing range of Bermuda are destroyed, and any other outposts they held in the prime universe have been abandoned.
-The war with the Incans is continued.

Seccia
Slappy the Fish
FringeTech:
-Fortifications in Scotland make no difference to the British, being that they have retreated and did not reach the northern parts of the island.

Cattonian Empire
madcat
FringeTech:
-Railroads are constructed in Cattonia, slowly stretching from one end of the empire to the other.

Neonorth
Penz0id
FringeTech:
-A school explodes. Conveniently, and possibly to avoid controversy, no children perish. Lots of nasty old people do though, and the blame is pointed towards luddites.
-Usage of engines continues to raise industrial efficiency.

Neopia
FudgeGruck
Gov’t: Constitutional Elective Monarchy
FringeTech:
-Ireland is sold to Poland.
-Central West Africa is sold to Angmar.
-Larger caliber guns are being made for the army.

Medicea
RocketPropelledPanda
Gov’t: Totalitarian Monarchy
FringeTech:
-Nothing much happens. Again.

Sweden
Vlad
FringeTech: Assault Rifle, Long Range Artillery
-The British retreat through their portal in London, even as the storms in that city grow in intensity. The people of that region are forced to flee north as the storms in southern Prederia worsen. Several technologies are left by the invaders and brought back to Stockholm.
-Denmark is annexed.

Egypt
Fridge Logic
Gov’t: Theocratic Constitutional Monarchy
FringeTech:
-The Suez Canal is now 70% complete. The lack of warfare has made continuing progress on the project easier.
-An Angman invasion is successfully repulsed, in no small part due to the valiant efforts of the marines and naval forces. A celebratory parade is in short oder. Unfortunately, Cyprus and Rhodes are lost.
-Tariffs are raised, taxes are lowered. The people are happy, and the economy benefits.
-With the exception of tariffs on imported goods, the government initiates a general “hands off” policy with regards to the economy.
-A temple of technology is stumbled upon by archaeologists digging around in the depths of one of the pyramids at Giza. A few eager capitalists raid the pyramids, this not being the first time in history that the dead pharaohs have had their treasure stolen, and make off with a few exciting pieces of hardware. The government decides that this is best kept under wraps, and the pyramids are quarantined until further notice. The stolen tech, mysteriously, does not make international news, and the raiders silently disappear.

European Commonwealth
MDFification
Gov’t: Confederal Republic
FringeTech: Thermite Cocktail (P)
-Germany is annexed. German Swabia is given to Neopia, Denmark to Sweden.
-The commonwealth is reconstituted as a centralized single state. The commonwealth nations, especially Helvetica, are protesting, although not strongly enough to make anybody with power to reconsider the decision.
-The Canarias are annexed.
-As a method to combat a possible British invasion, Thermite Cocktails are developed. Now, I am not saying that this is Poland’s fault, but somehow these weapons ended up in the hands of Prederian Swedes, and they proved to be fairly effective weapons against power armor. Now we know.
-The British, in full retreat, to not take time to try to communicate with the prime universe Poles.
-Railways are making their way across the nation, connecting factories to raw resource producers.

Saurchestrum
Wsxdas
FringeTech:
-Amazon is renamed to Saurchestrum. Why they would do this is beyond me. Really. It boggles the mind. I don’t even know what that word means.
-The Incans are sent many an insult, and the alliance is shaken.
-Sea based trading, especially with Neonorth, becomes more common.

Last edited Jan 02, 2013 at 12:34AM EST
Jan 02, 2013 at 12:11AM EST

Agreed.

Though, I’m probably going to take a hands-off approach for now. This isn’t my problem.

Jan 02, 2013 at 12:40AM EST

Great, you guys bandwagoned on sport inventing so much that Syndic destroyed all forms of sport purely out of spite for it.

That’s the second time I started something and then everyone copied me until nobody could

Jan 02, 2013 at 04:55AM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Great, you guys bandwagoned on sport inventing so much that Syndic destroyed all forms of sport purely out of spite for it.

That’s the second time I started something and then everyone copied me until nobody could

What was the first time? Plague?

Jan 02, 2013 at 06:20AM EST

Syndic wrote:

What was the first time? Plague?

Sick burn.

IRL: Poland cannot into space.
ITT: Poland is the first state to develop Fringe tech on its own.

Jan 02, 2013 at 07:42AM EST

>Implying everyone did it because you did
>Implying you’re special

Jan 02, 2013 at 12:15PM EST

Crimson Locks wrote:

Syndic, what year are we in?

It’s 2013 silly.

Jan 02, 2013 at 09:15PM EST

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Don’t badger for updates, it’s rude.

Jan 03, 2013 at 02:46PM EST

Cale wrote:

Don’t badger for updates, it’s rude.

It was funny the first time. No longer.
Syndic is also most likely unconscious at this point so…

Jan 03, 2013 at 03:09PM EST

Official Statement from the Shogun of Fasier:

Nations of the World, I have just received word of a threat much greater than any army the Unknown Parallel can throw at us!

Time. Or rather, the lack of it.

It seems that in a world much greater and more complex than our own, this threat is in the process of shutting down our world for good. Unfortunately, it seems that we alone cannot combat it. The best we can do is wait…

Jan 03, 2013 at 05:30PM EST

DarkErmac wrote:

Official Statement from the Shogun of Fasier:

Nations of the World, I have just received word of a threat much greater than any army the Unknown Parallel can throw at us!

Time. Or rather, the lack of it.

It seems that in a world much greater and more complex than our own, this threat is in the process of shutting down our world for good. Unfortunately, it seems that we alone cannot combat it. The best we can do is wait…

Did you unleash Cthulhu?
That’s it. Temple confiscated.

Jan 03, 2013 at 05:39PM EST

MDFification wrote:

Did you unleash Cthulhu?
That’s it. Temple confiscated.

God damn it Ermac, I was gonna unleash Cthulu!

Now all we have left is slenderman and the Worm That Knaws in the Night, and they suck!

Jan 03, 2013 at 05:51PM EST

Sorry for the delay. I am suffering from sleep deprivation (two days of it) and a broken mouse. I need my mouse to make the map. I will probably have a new one tomorrow. If not, I intend on “borrowing” one from a relative. If all else fails, I may have to delay it again. Stay tuned.

Jan 03, 2013 at 10:18PM EST

No problem, Syndic. That just means more time to get our turns in if not made already.

Take the time you need, so long as we don’t forget about this in the meantime.

Jan 03, 2013 at 10:25PM EST

Syndic wrote:

Sorry for the delay. I am suffering from sleep deprivation (two days of it) and a broken mouse. I need my mouse to make the map. I will probably have a new one tomorrow. If not, I intend on “borrowing” one from a relative. If all else fails, I may have to delay it again. Stay tuned.

When you get a new mouse/borrow a mouse, can you fix that Ireland is shown as Neopian? It’s European now.

Jan 05, 2013 at 03:32PM EST

20th Turn

Fringe World
Map
TechYear: 1910
WorldPop: 1.3 billion
GlobalTech: Assault Rifle(P), Long Range Artillery(P), Power Armor(p)
-Egypt asserts its independence, and the Ottoman Sultanate responds by relieving them of Crete and the Asian provinces.
-The war with Britain is over, and has devastated the armies and economies of all the nations of Europe. Austria breaks apart into smaller states where chaos reigns. Karl Marx and his limited group of followers have utilized the chaos to push their ideals of a communist world, and many are listening.
-A band of Prussian heroes are led by an English scientist into the heart of the hell storm that is London to deactivate the portal and put an end to the apocalypse. They succeed, at the cost of their lives. A day of memorial is declared in their honor. The Portal is placed back on its pedestal in Bermuda, where it can synch with the other portal and prevent anomalies, or something like that.
-Following British collapse, The United States annexes Canada, enforces the Texan claims on Mexico, and asserts itself as the dominant power in the Americas. Citing the Monro Doctrine, Spain and Russia are ordered to remove themselves from the British New World. The order is ignored.
-Unfortunately, most of England has been depopulated by the storms and quakes, and must, very sadly, be colonized by Prussian settlers. Most of the British colonies have also been seized by Prussia.
-The Federal Republic of Central America collapses.
-World population is currently 1.3 billion.

Prime World
Map
TechYear: 1890
WorldPop: 3.0 billion
GlobalTech: Assault Rifle(P)
-Technological innovations, especially the smaller and seemingly “less important” ones coming from reverse engineered temple tech, has sprung the world forward several decades. For what it is worth, the current year in non-fringe tech is 1890.
-The rapid global propagation of Assault Rifles has sprung them into common knowledge. They have become a prime world global tech, as knowledge of the device reaches the public sector, and guns are now available for purchase even to the plebeians of most modern countries.
-World population has reached three billion.

Mexico
Syndic
Gov’t: Contitutional Republic
FringeTech: Long Range Artillery, Power Armor, Trans-Dimensional Portal
-Once the storms settle Bermuda is reobtained, along with all of the technology inside of it. Sir Robert Peel is discovered inside the temple, but he evades capture by fleeing into the lower depths of the caverns. Fringe Bermuda is found to be abandoned by the British, and a base of operations is established there.
-An alliance is forged with the fringe USA.

Syserror
Blue Screen (of death)
Gov’t: Theocratic Constitutional Republic
FringeTech:
-The marines invade Korea. However, China takes issue with Syserror encroaching on so many lands near their borders without reason, and retaliates by invading Indochina, as well as sending reinforcements to aid the Koreans.
-Multiple assassination attempts in Korea fail, and are seen as extremely cowardly behavior, enthusing more people to fight against the occupiers. Logistics in the peninsula are damaged by local uprisings.
-Steam powered locomotives are purchased from other nations through the Pacific trade. Rail networks across the larger islands begin to show up.
-The election cycle is shortened to four years.
-Factory growth is ambiguously encouraged.
-The theocracy mandates that evolution is now a central doctrine to the creationist Chrashtian faith. Many people, ignorant proles no doubt, are protesting this absurd notion that animals can spontaneously turn into other kinds of animals.

Crimsonia
Crimson Locks
FringeTech:
-Powhata and Monaco are annexed.
-Assault Rifles are gifted to Seccia, Neonorth, Kickassia, and Saurchestrum.
-A working prototype copy of the assault rifles is created, and as fortune would have it, the engineers manage to nearly perfect the design. The schematics sent to at least one of Crimsonia’s allies manages to fall into the wrong hands, and now gun trading cartels are distributing the things from hidden factories across the globe.
-International boundaries are crossed to construct railways into Neonorth and Seccia.
-Assault rifles are issued to all military units.

Fasier
DarkErmac
FringeTech: Trans-Dimensional Portal, A-Entropic Field Generator, Strange Machines, Cylinders
-The temple is broken into, and in the interior several spoils are discovered. The first, and possibly most important, is a portal which opens into a parallel universe in which the Kuril islands are as of yet mostly uninhabited. The parallel temple and its surrounding islands are seized, and a military outpost established there.
-Besides the portal, a great number of utility machines are found. They are incredibly complex and appear to have absolutely no use whatsoever. Further research will be needed to determine exactly what, if any, use they had to whoever built them.
-A mysterious device is found, which scientists have dubbed an “a-entropic field generator.” When activated, it seems that the area in front of the machine is placed in an energy stasis, in which no kind of entropy increase or decrease may occur. The effected area appears as a black hole, since light may not move through it, and anything placed inside remains at it’s present state until the field is deactivated.
-A bunch of fancy looking cylinders are also found. It is not yet nown what they do, but considering the heavy a-entropic shielding about the room they were found in, it can be assumed that their contents are extremely dangerous.

The Holy Angmar Imperium
Cale the Witch King of Cats
Tech:
-A larger and unified railways system is installed across Siberia, connecting the west with the Pacific. This coincides with a mass industrialization of mining and labor, which propagates eastward population expansion.
-The Anatolians are upset that Turkish language, customs, and laws are dominant in their homeland, and wish for independence under a Greek flag.
-The Native African nations fall under Angman influence due to friendly contact and good will. Angmar is able to claim their lands as colonies with little protest from the natives, who benefit greatly from trade within the empire.
-Cypriot Turks, majority on the Cyprus, are glad to have Angmar occupying the island again.
-During construction of the world’s deepest basement, Crimean peasants find a temple of technology buried directly underneath the capital city.

Kickassia
Captain Falcon
FringeTech:
-Incan Africa is invaded, and the local garrisons are easily removed.
-Kickassia becomes well known for her assassins, particularly those with many zeroes in their name.
-Attempts to create a trans-dimentional portal are under way, although the engineers involved in the project really have no idea where to start without a sample of the technology to work with.

Seccia
Slappy the Fish
FringeTech:
-Combustion engines make their way to Seccia, and engineers modify them to make them their own. Automobiles are now being produced.
-The Crimsonian international railway is given approval.

Cattonian Empire
madcat
FringeTech:
-Limited access to public education is assured for most middle class people.

Neonorth
Penz0id
FringeTech:
-Automobiles become common enough with the invention of the combustion engine reaching Neonorth from Egypt. Neonordic prior discoveries are added to the machine to increase efficiency, and brand it as their own. The vehicles remain in use only by the wealthy, being that a large industry is not yet developed around it.
-Assault rifles become fairly common in Neonorth. More so than other countries, to the point that gun ownership becomes a Neonordic stereotype.
-Hot air balloons are not strong enough to transport goods, although their use in tourism and entertainment makes a bit of cash.

Neopia
FudgeGruck
Gov’t: Constitutional Elective Monarchy
FringeTech:
-Neopian scientists particularly interested in electricity have developed a number of inventions including the light bulb. These inventions can have their intellectual roots traced back to original fringe scientists.
-An alliance is forged with Ethiopia. Defense contracts lead to a high Neopian presence in the country, which is claimed as a colony. The Ethiopian king permits this, albeit begrudgingly.

Medicea
RocketPropelledPanda
Gov’t: Totalitarian Monarchy
FringeTech:
-

Sweden
Vlad
FringeTech: Long Range Artillery
-A minor railway system finds itself stretching from Stockholm to Oslo.
-The telegraph is invented in Sweden, and finds itself rapidly replacing other forms of communication in most civilized nations.
-Southern Prederia’s evacuation plan fails for the most part, and the countryside is essentally fried to death once the electrical storms settle down. This makes Swedish colonization of the region even easier, and it now almost completely Swedish.
-The passing of The Cricket is mourned. Existentially.

Jan 05, 2013 at 08:00PM EST

Egypt
Fridge Logic
Gov’t: Theocratic Constitutional Monarchy
FringeTech: 3D Replication Device(broken), Core Mining(inactive), Triangles, Trans-Dimensional Portal
-The Suez Canal is completed, and hailed as the engineering marvel of yesterday.
-The first gasoline fueled automobiles start to show up on the streets of Cairo. Only driven by those who can afford them (that is, the wealthy) they come in any color you want, so long as it is black. The production of these vehicles quickly spreads to other countries, although Egypt remains renowned for being the largest producer.
-Southern Sudan is seized.
-A transcontinental railway is cobbled together from local lines, stretching from Egypt to Morocco. However, sea lanes remain the most popular method of transit, especially with the opening of the Suez Canal.
-al Mukharabat, the Egyptian Intelligence agency, creates a new subgroup titled Fringe Division to investigate the temple at Giza. Knowledge of this group remains privy, a secret held onlyu to be known by the highest of government officials.
-Within the temple, Fringe Division agents find a trans-dimentional portal, as seems to be standard with these kinds of places now, alongside three other unique creations.
-Firstly, after wading through a room filled with thousands of dead cats, the agents find a machine which duplicates whatever is placed in one side, making an exact copy in the opposite chamber. It would appear that a cat got stuck in the machine, and quite recently too. The room and the machine must be de-furred before any real work with investigating can be done.
-Second, a deep crevice into the depths of the earth is found. Out of it are several pumps which move sand-like bits of metal and silicates, inundated with water. Their consistency matches predictions of what the earth’s lower crust, upper mantle, and core would be comprised of. The core mining shaft also provides potential for significant geothermal power, likely used to move the materials. The pipes are directly fed into the duplication machine.
-Finally, an enormous room filled with acute triangular objects is found, no doubt created with the duplication machine.They each have a space for a single person to sit facing the thinner angle, with a dome-like window covering the chair and what appear to be control panels. Their purpose is currently unknown.

European Commonwealth
MDFification
Gov’t: Federal Republic
FringeTech: Thermite Cocktail (P)
-The Polish offer of statehood within the commonwealth has led Gothica into an internal conflict. A sizable group of liberal minded internationalists agree that the proposal would do good for Gothica, while a larger majority oppose the idea. When Poland presses her offer, a powerful internationalist is assassinated, leading to civil war. The internationalists are overwhelmed, and are begging for Polish assistance lest they be swept away quickly and murdered in their sleep.
-Gothic fascists are blaming Poland for planting insurgents within their realm to spread communist ideologies, especially that of internationalism. They have planted a few insurgents of their own, and Lithuania has raised arms in rebellion. Attempts to barrage them them into submission with propaganda posters and leaflets fail, being that most Lithuanians are illiterate, on account of their region receiving the least funding for education.
-Attempts to squeeze into the African colony game succeed marginally. A spit of coastal territory is gained through conquest.
-Several spies are caught trying to thieve the secret recipe for the thermite cocktail. They are summarily executed for the attempt.

Saurchestrum
Wsxdas
FringeTech:
-War is declared upon the Incans.
-Large forts are built in all territories worth defending that still do not have large forts.

Jan 05, 2013 at 08:00PM EST

Only 1 significant NPC remains.
And so it begins. The age of PVP.

Jan 05, 2013 at 08:16PM EST

Yep, and I’m taking it down. I was hoping they wouldn’t react to me biting into Korea though.

If you’re talking about the Incan empire, Me and syndic have got you covered on that. If you’re talking about korea, That really isn’t that significant. (No offense.)

Last edited Jan 05, 2013 at 08:56PM EST
Jan 05, 2013 at 08:54PM EST

If you’re talking about the Incan empire, Me and syndic have got you covered on that. If you’re talking about korea, That really isn’t that significant. (No offense.)

He was talking about the China.

Silly Europe. I named myself after it. Does it really think it can resist me?

Jan 05, 2013 at 08:56PM EST

MDFification wrote:

He was talking about the China.

Silly Europe. I named myself after it. Does it really think it can resist me?

Yeah, That too.

Jan 05, 2013 at 09:00PM EST

I meant China. I attacked Korea so I could use it as a staging area against China. Apparently Syndic noticed that reacted accordingly

Also I was slightly drunk when I made that desicion

Jan 05, 2013 at 09:41PM EST

>Western Hemisphere
>Significant

Jan 06, 2013 at 12:02AM EST

I am bumping this for the purposes of demanding whoever sent those spies man up and tell me who they were.
I bet it was you, Falcon. I haven’t forgotten the ninjas.
Get away from my cocktails.

Jan 07, 2013 at 08:38AM EST

Yo! You must login or signup first!