Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,687 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Homestuck God Tier Quiz

Last posted Dec 26, 2012 at 10:45PM EST. Added Dec 19, 2012 at 03:29AM EST
28 posts from 19 users

This is really cool if you've always wondered what your God Tier would be if you were a Homestuck player.Find out for yourself!

Heirs tend to be assisted by their class even at a low level, for instance through a helpful breeze or storm for a Breath player, or an inability to be seen by higher beings for a void player.

Heart players have a deep understanding of the self, and are said to have powers over the essence of being. They tend to be empathetic, even if they don’t outwardly reveal it. A Heart player’s journey of self-exploration often leads to the splintering and branching of their personality, which can be manifested through anything as complex as full duplicates of the self or as simple as a purrfound love of role-play.

Maid of Time

Maids are often inclined to use their powers to help teammates, but are especially adept at directly benefitting themselves through their aspect. One could almost say they were… made of it.

Time players have control over the flow of time and possess the ability to travel freely through it. As such, they are often crucial to their team's success, as they can revert any negative changes to their session. The mindset of a Time player tends to be laid-back and willing to 'go with the flow', and they are often musically adept. Their Land is guaranteed to contain a large structure matching their time travel instrument that, when destroyed in a specific manner, restarts the entire session with slightly different circumstances.

Pages tend to be extremely weak and passive at the start of their journeys. However, they have incredible potential, and if they can survive long enough to reach god tier, their powers will make all others' pale in comparison.

Breath players can manipulate the flow of wind. They tend to be very earnest heroes, though they benefit from helpful companions.

In other words:

Last edited Dec 19, 2012 at 04:07AM EST

Pages tend to be extremely weak and passive at the start of their journeys. However, they have incredible potential, and if they can survive long enough to reach god tier, their powers will make all others' pale in comparison.

Space players can warp space at will, adjusting the size and momentum of objects. They are absolutely essential for any session to be victorious, as they are responsible for the creation of the new universe.

I think I like Page of Space more than Knight of Life.

Lords are very rare, occurring in only a small fraction of games. They are the most active class, and possess incredible destructive power.

Life players can directly control the life/health of beings. While a benevolent Life player might heal companions or benefit from the powers of regeneration, a less friendly one could use their powers to shorten or even sever others' lifespans entirely.

-

>MFW Only good for killing:

I got Bard of Breath.

>Bard

DO NOT WANT. (Seriously, why the hell would I want that goddamn codpiece? It's a good hting god tiers can actually change their outfits…)

(I am pretty OK with breath. If I had somehow gotten knight that would have been pretty sweet because WHOAOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! )

@Cale
Actually, it's not necessarily only destruction.

Ever considered life-draining attacks? You would destroy your enemies to heal your allies. VERY useful that way. Also, lord? We should all be jelly. ALL of us.

Last edited Dec 19, 2012 at 02:31PM EST

Mexx Android wrote:

Breath players can manipulate the flow of wind. They tend to be very earnest heroes, though they benefit from helpful companions.

In other words:

ditto.

Thief of Space

Thieves are possibly the most active of the normal classes. They have the ability to steal their aspect from others and use it directly for their own benefit. Their more passive counterpart is the Rogue.

Space players can warp space at will, adjusting the size and momentum of objects. They are absolutely essential for any session to be victorious, as they are responsible for the creation of the new universe.

Rouge Of Hope

Rogues are very concerned with the welfare of their team. They are Robin Hood-like in nature, stealing their aspect from enemies to assist their teammates. Their more active counterpart is the Thief.

Hope players have control over holy magic, which takes the form of white beams of light (or similar, depending on their class). They may also have a deeper control over the hope of others. Heroes of Hope tend to be very eager, though their actions can be foolish and fatalistic.

Prince OF space. I always get that.

Princes are a destroyer class that destroy and destroy with their powers. princes are a very active class and a very destructive one at that.

Last edited Dec 20, 2012 at 09:18PM EST

Well, as a Lord of Life, Cale, you can control over life. (Duh)
The Lord class is a very active class, in fact, the most active.

A Lord of Life’s powers are so strong that they can possibly create life and worlds.
You could make new creatures and lifeforms to serve yourself too.
You could, if you wanted, save anyone who is about to die.

Mainly, like Caliborns's title, Lord of Time, he dictates time and has reign over the flow of time.
So basically for any Lord, you are going to conquer something.
For you, Life.

Depends on how you would use it, I guess.
Cale could be a bad guy…

professorcheese wrote:

Well, as a Lord of Life, Cale, you can control over life. (Duh)
The Lord class is a very active class, in fact, the most active.

A Lord of Life’s powers are so strong that they can possibly create life and worlds.
You could make new creatures and lifeforms to serve yourself too.
You could, if you wanted, save anyone who is about to die.

Mainly, like Caliborns's title, Lord of Time, he dictates time and has reign over the flow of time.
So basically for any Lord, you are going to conquer something.
For you, Life.

Depends on how you would use it, I guess.
Cale could be a bad guy…

Holy shit I'm awesome.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!