Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The Last Video Game Character you played as is now your best Friend

Last posted Jan 25, 2013 at 03:50PM EST. Added Jan 09, 2013 at 06:33PM EST
61 posts from 57 users

"When you're being paid more than three times the expected salary for unskilled labor, you learn not to ask questions. When inhuman screams can be heard from further down the assembly line, you close the door and take a lunch break. When the door flies off its hinges and a mangled combination of man and machine comes charging in – lunch break is over."

Whoo
I have a welder who fights off biomechanical cloning experiments
Larger chance to survive the zombie outbreak

Last edited Jan 09, 2013 at 06:45PM EST

Freinds with… Commander Shepard.

The second we disagree about something and a renegade prompt pops up I am getting the fuck out of there.

You all shall become my bitches as we conquer this world.
And on to the next. And the continuation of this cycle will proceed without interruption, and no one shall have the powers to stop both of us, if not one of us!

Last edited Jan 09, 2013 at 08:23PM EST

BF3…no specific character. Next to last game I played, GT5…again, no specific character. Before that…

Great, my best friend doesn't even speak English. FML. Good news though, I have a friend!

She doesn't talk much. She kinda just shouts all the time. Oh well, looks like i'm protected for world eating dragons for a while.
edit: Actually this guy, but I felt you all might appreciate my dohvakiin a little more…

Last edited Jan 10, 2013 at 02:43AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!