Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Gllllllllllihc Gêñeræl (Glitch General)

Last posted Jan 13, 2013 at 07:40PM EST. Added Jan 13, 2013 at 01:54PM EST
14 posts from 12 users

Glitches. They can be funny.
They can be pretty Fucking scary. (I'm pointing at you Sims demonbaby!)
And sometimes they can be just plain weird.
If I had a dollar everytime the server lagged…

People really need to learn that placing the word "General" in the title does not make a JFF style thread worthy of being posted in the General section.

Moving to JFF.

Once when me and a few friends were playing Black Ops 2 zombies, the last zombie glitched and we couldn't find it anywhere. Because of this, we ended up running around like headless chickens, wondering where it could be. We eventually gave up and messed around, with silly things like diving straight into the others while they were prone so we'd get 'downed'.

However, it all ended when we were literally diving into lava, surviving, but then suddenly we all jumped from the first floor into the lava at once, and we all died.

'Twas fun.

Quantum Meme wrote:

Once when me and a few friends were playing Black Ops 2 zombies, the last zombie glitched and we couldn't find it anywhere. Because of this, we ended up running around like headless chickens, wondering where it could be. We eventually gave up and messed around, with silly things like diving straight into the others while they were prone so we'd get 'downed'.

However, it all ended when we were literally diving into lava, surviving, but then suddenly we all jumped from the first floor into the lava at once, and we all died.

'Twas fun.

Exact thing happened to me TWICE, town map amarite? I managed to find the last round zambie after about half hour of searching with my friend.

Its hidden on the other side of the road fracture by the little alley where the magic box spawns. outside the map on the other side of that part of road jutting out of the ground there's a bus, the zombie was at the back right corner of that bus both times on separate games. we killed it by throwing grenades from the juggernog (burning building) window.

Infamous – If the guy gets killed by something else before you kill him he is still alive

Red dead redemption – A snake and a man's animation file were accidentally mixed

The sims – Scratched Disk

Fallout: New Vegas – Floating bits of dead people

Last edited Jan 13, 2013 at 06:24PM EST

Laika wrote:

Exact thing happened to me TWICE, town map amarite? I managed to find the last round zambie after about half hour of searching with my friend.

Its hidden on the other side of the road fracture by the little alley where the magic box spawns. outside the map on the other side of that part of road jutting out of the ground there's a bus, the zombie was at the back right corner of that bus both times on separate games. we killed it by throwing grenades from the juggernog (burning building) window.

Yep, it was Town. I will remember this for future use.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!