Forums / Just For Fun

327,704 total conversations in 8,673 threads

+ New Thread


CYA RPG of the internet (ChooseYourAdventure)

Last posted Jan 18, 2013 at 04:34PM EST. Added Jan 16, 2013 at 10:33AM EST
16 conversations with 7 participants

I can’t get enough of these.

Ok, select your species.

Choices:
Unicorn
Pegasus
Human
Cat
Hedgehog (This is the most useless species ever.)

Jan 16, 2013 at 10:33AM EST
Quote

Since you two posted almost the same time, you are a cat/unicorn hybrid.

What shall the color of ??? be? (Invisible does not count, since a unicorn utilitizes magic for that.)

Jan 16, 2013 at 10:37AM EST
Quote

Pegasus.

Are you using Chooseyourstory.com?
I used to have an account on that site, then I got banned.

Last edited Jan 16, 2013 at 10:38AM EST
Jan 16, 2013 at 10:38AM EST

Iran wrote:

Pegasus.

Are you using Chooseyourstory.com?
I used to have an account on that site, then I got banned.

Nah, this is a (un)official KYM CYA RPG

What shall ???’s name be?

Color selected: N/A

Last edited Jan 16, 2013 at 10:43AM EST
Jan 16, 2013 at 10:40AM EST
Quote

Spores McMineley wrote:

Nah, this is a (un)official KYM CYA RPG

What shall ???’s name be?

Color selected: N/A

Good, I still old a grudge against the CYS site.

Jan 16, 2013 at 10:43AM EST

Moargun wrote:

Cat!

You are a cat unicorn hybrid. You’re a little late.

Name:Nekocorn
You wake up. You get to the mirror. Your mother being a unicorn, and father a cat, You have a cat’s body with a horn to control magic.

Last edited Jan 16, 2013 at 10:52AM EST
Jan 16, 2013 at 10:50AM EST
Quote

Spores McMineley wrote:

You are a cat unicorn hybrid. You’re a little late.

Name:Nekocorn
You wake up. You get to the mirror. Your mother being a unicorn, and father a cat, You have a cat’s body with a horn to control magic.

:C

Jan 16, 2013 at 10:52AM EST
Quote

Spores McMineley wrote:

You are a cat unicorn hybrid. You’re a little late.

Name:Nekocorn
You wake up. You get to the mirror. Your mother being a unicorn, and father a cat, You have a cat’s body with a horn to control magic.

oh, cool

Jan 16, 2013 at 11:12AM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!