Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The Most Random Thread Ever (Be Wacky)

Last posted Jan 27, 2013 at 09:43PM EST. Added Jan 19, 2013 at 11:04AM EST
49 posts from 36 users

One time in college, doc was showing us how to make backup of bootsectors using 'dd' in Linux console. Obviously, he had to give us root access. I was bored so I ran this command: cp /dev/urandom /dev/stdout to made matrix-like effect in console. When I stopped this command some characters were completely different. 'E' showed as '#', '/' showed as 'R' etc. Screen was so messed up I couldn't understand a single line, so I had to reboot. That was so /dev/urandom.

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

john madden john madden john madden football

aeiou

aeiou? aeiou aeiou aeiou
Here comes another japanese earthquake brbrbrbrbrbrbrrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Snake? Snake?? Sn..aaaaaaaaaaacke
And after years in development hopefully it would be worth the weight, to listen to the commentary node, put your crosshair over the floating symbol and press your primary fire
EDIT: And my favourite spy is the class

Last edited Jan 19, 2013 at 12:30PM EST

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Last edited Jan 19, 2013 at 01:34PM EST

You know what it feels like to chew 5 Gum?

Feels like the nothing more than those cart issues, wishes wamp in the lash bone. Be hide your dash toe-er, and cramp seven lash. Milbore zap feeble seven. Teal zabatta zib a mits a pan.
While wrestling hamsters.

I'm on a Mustafah.

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
He who likes pineapples, will soon learn to climb tree's
The water that supports the jet sky is the same that engulfs it
Nothing is true everything is permitted
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch… and KABLOOIE!

5thjgb45piugn45q9puh4p9tuh5pgu4brviup4bi;u34hiu;4nt;iu4tb54iub4iub
3iuj23ioej2hiorh3iurh34ih34riu34jroheriobri123tGWT
HW$T$Ww4hj4n45oin3r3r3QT#t3qtq3hjt3qtq3otnq3otn3qoi5nqt3ferf engyhhyhyhyhroneonoento4nto4ntoentoentoento4no
irnmfwe32r323rno3oewnifqfq3t3q4tjjuju8888yytyhrthr
q45hy46y4rddsffsdfdsfdsdsSFSFSFSFSFS$%$%$%
$#$#$#$$#$#TYGBghghrhnthnwyyhgghrgerfwe
grgrththyuijuhygtrfedwertghygtrfedefgtbfvt5h455y45edfrgt5g4rb

Last edited Jan 20, 2013 at 04:03PM EST

The wind blows. It is 7 in the morning, Ken-sama woke up to the cold morning. He got up, and went to the bathroom to wash his face. Ken-sama live in a traditional Japanese house, he only rent a room though. The old couple is nice enough to let him stay in their house.

Desperately, Dash pleaded with the smiling pony before her. “Pinkie please, I’m sorry if I did anything to you. I didn’t mean it. Please let me go. I promise I won’t tell anybody.”

Although Ken-sama can not understand them, he easily could read what the old couple is trying to say, he is born with this talent. “Arigato.” Ken-sama said, he then went upstairs to take a few things. He took a bokken and a katana, the katana is hidden in his kimono and the bokken is on his obi, this is to avoid being arrested by authorities as he was warned last time. Ken-sama will be going on his usual morning walk to sightseeing the glorious nihonjin country. “Itadakimasu obasan and ojisan”, they gave him a mixed smile and a slightly confused expression.

Suddenly, Dash remembered that she had somewhere to be; she was supposed to meet with Pinkie Pie in five minutes. Dash had gotten so caught up in her exercises that she’d nearly forgotten that Pinkie had asked to meet her at Sugercube Corner at three. Pinkie hadn’t said why or what they’d be doing, but Dash knew that with Pinkie, it could be anything.

Ken-sama reached the park near the beach, he like to watch kids playing as it is a something that can warm his pure heart. Suddenly, a sudden tremor. No, it’s more terrifying than that, it’s an earthquake, a huge one. The ground was shaking and beginning to crack, Ken-sama look at the children, they were running away terrified, “minna san! do not run around! Stay in place!”

“Well” said Pinkie with an air of finality, “that’s enough reminiscing. It’s time to begin.”

As he ran towards the tsunami trying to stop it, he uttered his last words. “Arigatou obasan, ojisan. For taking care of me” The wave rise even higher. A shout is heard; “Nippon banzai!”.

GET A LOAD OF THIS
ALL SYSTEMS – FULL POWER!
NO WAY, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER!
TIME FOR A CHANGE OF PACE

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE!
I'LL USE Y- CHAOS CONTROL!

IT'S NO USE!

THAT LOOKS LIKE A HOMING SHOT!

There. pretty much every single memorable line from a Sonic boss. Can you recognise the particular boss battles upon seeing those lines?

Reticent wrote:

The thread is officially over, nothing may surpass this.

You sure?

Done.
LET THE SIDE-SPLITTING COMPETITION BEEEEEEEGIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Last edited Jan 27, 2013 at 12:07PM EST

Carrie was the unwanted child on "Little House on the Prairie" I mean really, she was useless throughout her entire life. Even when she was an adult. Useless. All she did was yell like "IASRFMOREAEOIJJFODOO" and her family looks at her like she is the best thing in the world. When in reality she was just a useless mouth to feed.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!