Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Gomenasai KYM

Last posted Jan 22, 2013 at 10:50PM EST. Added Jan 20, 2013 at 07:11PM EST
15 posts from 12 users

Desu~, my name is KYM-Tan.

I’m a 27 year old Meme Scientist (Researcher for you newfags). I research memes and internet phenomena on my laptop, and spend my days perfecting my writing and reading superior KYM Meme entries. (Forever Alone, Slender Man, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

I train with my Banhammer every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through spamthreads because it permabanned over a thousand spammers, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my ban license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Internet Slang fluently, both Chanspeak and the Bro dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Meme history and their confirm code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Meme-y visa, I am moving to the KYM Office to attend a prestigious desk job to learn more about their magnificent online culture. I hope I can become an employee for Cheezburger or a KYM Oldfag!

I own several labcoats, which I wear around the site. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to the office, so I can fit in easier. I tell my elders and seniors their entries suck and say "+1 Deadpool" as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Please give me Karma!

Last edited Jan 20, 2013 at 07:12PM EST

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Internet Study, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Stupid Entries, and I have over 4000 confirmed Deadpools. I am trained in gorilla rustleing and I’m the top sniper in the entire Osaka Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the IRC and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, NewFag. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over nine thousand ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of Scythes and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up deadpool hammer my name is andrew but u can call me t3h BrAwl3R oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very memey!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet memey ppl like me _… im 20 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch LOLwork w/ my cat (im ROFL if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO memey!!!! hes memey 2 of course but i want 2 meet more memey ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of kramases!!!!
OVER 9000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein memey again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and bacon,

t3h BrAwL3R oF d00m

Lich wrote:

banhammer
can cut clean through spamthreads
can cut

Look, if you're going to copy pasta edit, RM, you better know a hammer can't cut.

Clearly you haven't seen it in action yet. This superior weapon can easily match up to the allmighty dragon dildo.

Last edited Jan 21, 2013 at 07:47AM EST

You win, KYM. I'm fucking done. You think I can stand at the shear sight of this sovereign Thor of banning Gods? No, I can't even.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!