Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Sonic: a fan film

Last posted Jan 24, 2013 at 08:00AM EST. Added Jan 21, 2013 at 05:13PM EST
23 posts from 14 users

So, this came out a week ago:

It's gotten a mass amount of views in the last week, and while it was positively received, it's starting to receive a lot of hate.

While I'm only speaking for myself, I can say that after watching it, I think it's pretty bad.

Teh Brawler wrote:

So, this came out a week ago:

It's gotten a mass amount of views in the last week, and while it was positively received, it's starting to receive a lot of hate.

While I'm only speaking for myself, I can say that after watching it, I think it's pretty bad.

so THAT'S what it was! I saw it on the news as some gaming thing, but than again, our news isn' really good. They think 9gag made all memes, so some of my friends emailed them and then they corrected it. They changed it to 4chan the next day… That was totally unrelated, but meh… what can I say?

As a Sonic fan, this film made me very uncomfortable.
The fact it focused around humans more than Sonic is, well, stupid. I came to watch Sonic not bad human actors.
Also, it takes place on Mobius. Ugh, comic world.

The person who made this is way behind on the times. Either this guy is a nostalgia fag or he watched a few Saturday morning sonic cartoons and played Sonic Adventure once with the volume and subtitles off.

Ugh, don't get me started on how they used the Egg Carrier and the E-100 series.

Knuckles has fucking fingers.

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Yeah. One thought is on everyone's mind at the end.

That thought is just 3 ords… I'm pretty sure you know what those words are (and it aint gotta go fast.)

Are you making a reference to something, or am I just stupid?

ConnerABacon wrote:

How the heck could they have made another Sonic fan video IF SONIC IS F**KING DEAD!?

Uh-oh, man. Don't try to censor your swear words 'round here. Especially when it comes to Sonic being fucking six feet under. Trust me, bad things will happen. Tha' shit cray.

I personally think Sonic looked pretty cool, especially his running animation, however once he started flipping through the air like a seizing acrobat I couldn't stop laughing. The depiction of Robotnik was also pretty nice in my opinion, and the E-100's looked pretty solid.(until they started interacting with real objects)
Though over all, those few good points didn't make up for the rest of the terrible downfalls of the movie. A decent attempt, far better than I could ever do, but I got much more entertainment watching Cale's work earlier in the thread.

I am AHO Right? wrote:

Uh-oh, man. Don't try to censor your swear words 'round here. Especially when it comes to Sonic being fucking six feet under. Trust me, bad things will happen. Tha' shit cray.

Someone doesn't recognize a meme when they see it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!