Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,579 total conversations in 8,639 threads

+ New Thread

Yet Another KYM Adventure

Last posted Feb 02, 2013 at 02:30PM EST. Added Jan 29, 2013 at 08:21PM EST
98 posts from 15 users

jace is a boss wrote:

Nicol Bolas used the call of discord to try to control the storm and said “sorry rampant but this mission requires me to try to control it” then he pull out the storm of pony evil: Alicorn Twilight and chanted the ancient spell of planeswalker power then the medic said “Nien it’s too powerful you are gonna to die!!!” then Nicol planeswalked to with the power then returned with someone of ultimate power but that’s when the dragon said “gentlemen I give you Danny: the tourrettes warrior we can send him to celestia to not only destroy the crapstorm but to control the ponies.”. Then Samuel scurried out as an human.

(Okay, what? try to make your statements more clear. this is just messy writing. Also, the cloud has almost passed over the city. I suggest you wait out the storm. And chowz, there are no hollows left. Wascot, I know that feel bro.)

As Falcon continued to follow Victoria and Ann, he noticed that the thing that passed by looked like they were infested with cancer. he decided to overtake Ann and Victoria, so he shifted into high gear. He open the cockpit of the Blue Falcon and proceeded to wave to Ann and Victoria. Ann yelled out “Watch out! The’res a boulder in front of you!” Falcon proceeded to Jump into his car, and he spun around the car so it smashed through the boulder. He then sped off in the general direction that Ann and Victoria were going.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Falcon neared a cave, he noticed a piece of paper lying on the ground. It was a map, apparently leading to an enemy base. “Oh fuck. how could she have fallen for this trap?” Falcon ran inside to warn Natsuru.

Jan 31, 2013 at 09:48PM EST

There’s one thing that Dolan hates and that’s heavy metal.

Michael pulled out his guitar and played a solo as a bunch of rock and roll zombies appeared to fight the Dolan comics.

Jan 31, 2013 at 09:52PM EST

Victoria descends to the ground with Ann holding her by his left hand in front of a cave. The wings dispersed into a cloudy black and red mist just a few moments after she landed. Victoria let go of Ann’s hand and looked over at him.

“I still don’t know why he followed us here…” She rolled her bright, scarlet eyes as she says this.
“Who knows? He’s Falcon.” Ann seemed a little confused as well.
“Well… Glad we’re not back there.” She points over into the vague direction where they came from.
“Yeah… That tracking really messed with my head too, I don’t think I can keep up with her anymore.” Ann says in a tired out tone of voice.
“Don’t worry, sweetie. I still have my third eye. If we’re this close, I can pin point her.” She gives off a slight smile.
“Alright.” he says taking a deep sigh.

Victoria walks a few steps towards the entrance to the cave and sees the two sets of footprints. She looks down at them for a few seconds before beckoning Ann to come along into the mouth of the cave. Ann hurries to her. The black cloak is dragging along the ground behind her on the mucky ground. She pays no mind to it just yet and walks into the cave along with Ann.

Jan 31, 2013 at 10:19PM EST

Whilst trying to find Natsuru with Victoria, I have drained a lot of my mental ability, and on the verge of migraines. “Hey Victoria… I’m sorry I can’t keep homing on Natsuru. My head is starting to hurt”

“No problem darlin’ I can feel her aura now”

I undo my coat buttons, and I reveal the twin Heckler&Koch USP I always carry around.

Feb 01, 2013 at 12:24PM EST

While this happened, Raichu41 and his two friends observed the massive explosion caused by Natsuru opening the box and ran to tell Falcon.

Feb 01, 2013 at 12:57PM EST

Looking out of the cave, Opt1onal spies a bright yellow object in the distance.

“Oh god, just what we need. A f*&%#$@ flamewar .”

Feb 01, 2013 at 01:14PM EST

(Falcon! i am a little lost with this, whats happen now?)

Feb 01, 2013 at 01:19PM EST

Running as fast as possible, Opt1onal, while yelling, “ohshitohshitohshit…” finds Falcon and exclaims, “IT’S A F%$@ING FLAMEWAR OUT THERE!!!”

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 02:41PM EST
Feb 01, 2013 at 02:40PM EST

Meanwhile, another survivor, Tardis Docktorr Wu-Temporis was running from a group of trolls who were coming after him. Aquamancy had temporarily slipped his mind…

(OOC: The only part of the name that actually needs any explanation is the last name. Basically, Wu- means that the person is water-elemental. All it really means is a natural 20% resistance to water attacks and a 20% weakness to earh attacks, for purposes of this. And yes, he is a mage. I was planning on involving the 4 classical elements, but right now there’s only water. And even then just one spell – Bubble, a simple attack spell.)

Feb 01, 2013 at 03:29PM EST

Raichu41 saw Tardis running from the trolls,and, using his dreaming powers, dreamed up a Bob Omb shooting bazooka to fire at the trolls. Gumball and Darwin decided to figure out how to find Natsuru.

Feb 01, 2013 at 03:46PM EST

Medic wrote:

(Falcon! i am a little lost with this, whats happen now?)

(Fitting, since it’s you. And I have a way to solve this gigantic clusterfuck)

As Falcon was searching the cave for Natsuru, he stumbled upon a room with a Time traveling device. he realized that he could use it to time travel back in time, and prevent this mess from happening. Suddenly, Ann and Victoria stepped into the room. Falcon said “Hey! check this out! we clod go back in time and prevent this entire thing from happening!” Ann replies “That would create a paradox.” “Do I give a shit?” “what the hell? what are you ta-” “DO I GIVE A SHIT?” “no.” “Well then let’s find Natsuru and get out of here.” As he said that, Natsuru crashed into into the room. “Well, speak of the devil!” Falcon said. “Let’s go, even though this probably defies all logic!”

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 05:10PM EST
Feb 01, 2013 at 05:10PM EST

Suddenly, Tardis entered the same room, and after seeing the crowd decided to say something. “At last, fellow survivors!”

Feb 01, 2013 at 05:32PM EST

ever heard of an deus ex machina falcon. You see since i’m an dragon I tend to try to use it so that I can make an battlement plan remember the crapstorm I know what will not coexist with an awful change I say use that weakness to find out about the crapstorm of bronys that’s it.

Feb 01, 2013 at 06:03PM EST

jace is a boss wrote:

ever heard of an deus ex machina falcon. You see since i’m an dragon I tend to try to use it so that I can make an battlement plan remember the crapstorm I know what will not coexist with an awful change I say use that weakness to find out about the crapstorm of bronys that’s it.

(Translation:
Have you ever heard of a Deus Ex Machina, Falcon? You see, since I’m a dragon, I tend to try to use it so that I can make a battle plan. Remember the Shitstorm? I know what won’t be able to co-exist with it. I say, use that weakness to find out about the shitstorm of Bronies. That’s it!.)

(notsureiftrollingorjuststupid.jpg)

(Also, The Pony storm has passed. You now face a Dolan Comic Storm.)

Falcon went up to the control panel, and looked over it. It had a few buttons which controlled the date and time that the Time Travel machine was set to. Falcon put the machine to transport them to six months ago, giving them some time to stop the plan from even being put into action, if not gaining enough power to stop the man who caused all of this. Falcon jumped into the teleporter, with everyone following him.

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 06:14PM EST
Feb 01, 2013 at 06:13PM EST

As someone who had only just joined them, Tardis did not really know what was going on. So he decided to ask. “What’s going on? Where are we?” He asked.

Feb 01, 2013 at 06:27PM EST

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

As someone who had only just joined them, Tardis did not really know what was going on. So he decided to ask. “What’s going on? Where are we?” He asked.

“A cave. Shit is hitting the fan.” Falcon replies, as he jumps into the time travel machine.

Feb 01, 2013 at 06:32PM EST

Nicol plants an rage comics bomb then said “all or nothing” then throw it at the direction of storm then said “Let the flame war begin.” then jumps at Tardis

Feb 01, 2013 at 07:17PM EST

jace is a boss wrote:

Nicol plants an rage comics bomb then said “all or nothing” then throw it at the direction of storm then said “Let the flame war begin.” then jumps at Tardis

Translation:
Nicol plants a rage comic bomb, than says “It’s all or nothing now.” He proceeded to throw the bomb at the storm, while yelling out “Let the flame war begin!” Then he flies to Tardis, and jumps on him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 01, 2013 at 07:24PM EST

Nicol said “sorry Tardis thought you’re an transport of Dr.Who” tries to calls the others in order to save them but asks Falcon to call the others but falcon said “Nicol why did you plant the bomb.” the dragon replied “Sir how long will Tardises’s spell last?” then the captain said “Don’t know maybe ask him.” then looks down on Trdieses then asked the same question

Feb 01, 2013 at 08:05PM EST

jace is a boss wrote:

Nicol said “sorry Tardis thought you’re an transport of Dr.Who” tries to calls the others in order to save them but asks Falcon to call the others but falcon said “Nicol why did you plant the bomb.” the dragon replied “Sir how long will Tardises’s spell last?” then the captain said “Don’t know maybe ask him.” then looks down on Trdieses then asked the same question

(Please try to fix up your grammar more. This is a good start, though.)

Tardis replies to Nicol “As long as I don’t use this spell, it will be charged up forever.” Natsuru spiritually called everyone to the Time Traveling machine, and they all jump in the portal.

6 MONTHS AGO

As everyone is catapulted back in time, they land to see a group of workers hustling and bustling about, sorting pictures. “This must be imgur.” Ann says, with his head still hurting.

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 08:11PM EST
Feb 01, 2013 at 08:11PM EST

“imgur?” CrustyClarinet squawked. “This place is familiar.”

Feb 01, 2013 at 08:16PM EST

Raichu41 and his pals jumped in after the others in the nick of time.

It turns out, many of the pictures are of Dolan comics, some being the worst ones.

“I bet this has something to do with this,” said Raichu41, “does anyone have a plan?”

Feb 01, 2013 at 08:17PM EST

Nicol tells them “Why did they try to disarm the bomb?” then they give their reasons (Each saying to save others) then the dragon said “I am touched by your bravery but some people are killed or assumalited or joined others.” then Falcon said “Get up we’re in imgur’s land.”…..

Feb 01, 2013 at 08:33PM EST

“…And we just so happen to be 6 months ago, so don’t go home, if you don’t want to kill us all.” Falcon continues.“This, and many other sources, are generating a substance known as Cancer. it infects beasts and people of all kinds,and turns them into horrible monsters dedicated to spreading the plague.If my plan is to work, we have to warn everyone we can. Places like 4chan, reddit, youtube, and facebook are doomed. We can only warn other places, that the cancer hasn’t gotten to yet, such as SomethingAwful.” “Geez, that was a major infodump, Falcon.” Victoria points out.

Feb 01, 2013 at 08:40PM EST

Then Nicol said “So Justin Bibier is corrupted? And also 4chan’s corrupted from the beginning.” then Nicol leaves to the room where the control panel is.

Feb 01, 2013 at 08:47PM EST

Trdis didn’t really know how to be useful in particular. He supposed he could just generate blue light with the charged spell.

Feb 01, 2013 at 10:58PM EST

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

(Okay. I see this has clearly gone too far out of control. Do you guys want to reset or something?)

I would prefer to rewind just a bit before the time travel.
The Deux Ex Machina lost me.

Feb 01, 2013 at 11:32PM EST

(Alright. Everyone’s going back to the present.)
Falcon said “Okay. that wasn’t my best idea.” “True dat.” Ann replies. Natsuru tells everyone about how she accidentally released Yami. “Well fuck. We got an evil god on the loose, a cancer infestation spreading, and the world is going to shit. now what the fuck do we do?” Falcon replies.

Feb 01, 2013 at 11:39PM EST

jace is a boss wrote:

“simple cure the cancer” said Nicol “so kill 4chan”

“From all the cancerous websites combined there wouldn’t be THIS much cancer…. there HAS to be another source.” Falcon replied. Someone must be artificially making it. We have to stop this guy. oh yeah, and the Undeath plague that is spreading , too.

Feb 02, 2013 at 12:00AM EST

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

“From all the cancerous websites combined there wouldn’t be THIS much cancer…. there HAS to be another source.” Falcon replied. Someone must be artificially making it. We have to stop this guy. oh yeah, and the Undeath plague that is spreading , too.

“Wait a second,” CrustyClarinet squawked. “I think I know a good source of cancer.”

Last edited Feb 02, 2013 at 12:05AM EST
Feb 02, 2013 at 12:03AM EST

Nicol thinks then gets an idea and said “Maybe the scar of coppercab or all the fanfics.” but the group was cramping info on the plague and cancer but nicol disturbed the peace by saying “Maybe it’s an mary sue…”

Feb 02, 2013 at 12:10AM EST

“Nah. The PPC have that base covered.” Falcon replies. “Where the hell do you get those ideas? and Crusty, there is a possibility that the Cancer has gotten out of control there, but we’ll have to wait and see.”

Feb 02, 2013 at 12:12AM EST

I walk deep into the cavern.
Then I bring both USP to the side of my head.
I pull the trigger , and I instantly paint the walls a glistening crimson shade of red.

Feb 02, 2013 at 01:01AM EST

Falcon found ann, and he used the gun to shoot himself.
I tried.
(So… uhh… you guys wanna restart or something? or just leave the thread to die? the plot has gotten way to crazy, and evrything’s just getting stupid.)

Last edited Feb 02, 2013 at 11:44AM EST
Feb 02, 2013 at 11:42AM EST

Raichu41 said: “I will use my dreaming powers to make an admin close this thread so we can have a much better adventure some other time! Come on admin!”

Feb 02, 2013 at 11:59AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!