Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
I am OP, Lord of the Faggots! Ask Me Anything.

Last posted Feb 03, 2013 at 02:09PM EST. Added Feb 03, 2013 at 11:05AM EST
22 posts from 12 users

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

What is love?

My level of faggotry does not allow me to "love", or understand it or its function. But I can say it's a chemical reaction in a normal human body which makes you feel a certain way.

Spores wrote:

C-C-Combo Breaker.

Who is gayest poni? You should know, you are the lord of the fags.

The gayest Pony you mean? Probably Fluttershy, she seems to be the most faggoty of all the ponis. And by that, I mean most likely to be lesbian. It also seems the most fanfics about ponys in a sexual manor have her as a lesbian with other ponys.

AutisticWeeb wrote:

The gayest Pony you mean? Probably Fluttershy, she seems to be the most faggoty of all the ponis. And by that, I mean most likely to be lesbian. It also seems the most fanfics about ponys in a sexual manor have her as a lesbian with other ponys.

I guess thats reliable

Alex>_> wrote:

Will you come to my birthday party?

Depends on a lot of issues. Do you allow fags at your party? Cause I'm pretty much the biggest one. I'm not a good party person, usually I'm asked to leave or scare everyone off. People usually yell "abandon party" when I show up.

Locking and redirecting

Can't fault you. It's a very old thread, and I don't expect many people here to know of its existence. But it was made in order to prevent all of the users to make their own thread. Might/will clog up the front page.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!