Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

You cannot deny

Last posted Feb 13, 2013 at 07:29PM EST. Added Feb 12, 2013 at 03:08PM EST
40 posts from 27 users

"British gentleman"? S'il vous plait, mon ami! Le British are not even half so sophistique as le French! You silly British fous can non comparer to le granduer of France. We have le superieur cuisine, culture, histoire, and femmes. Britain is merde!

France! Baiser oui!

Papa Coolface wrote:

"British gentleman"? S'il vous plait, mon ami! Le British are not even half so sophistique as le French! You silly British fous can non comparer to le granduer of France. We have le superieur cuisine, culture, histoire, and femmes. Britain is merde!

France! Baiser oui!

Allow me to correct thine flag, dear sir.

"The term gentleman… in its original and strict signification, denoted a man of the lowest rank of the English gentry…"
"By social courtesy the designation came to include any well-educated man of good family and distinction, analogous to the Latin generosus."
"In modern speech, the term is usually democratized so as to include any man of good, courteous conduct, or even to all men"

Learn something new everyday fine sirs.

check out this gentleman right here.

Not the bloke in the back, the one in front.
he's not wearing one, not two, but three hats.

3 of them.
that's three ones
and that's gentlemanly.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 08:58PM EST

I say there gentlemen, was I just witness to those cheese eating surrender monkeys causing a egotistical ruckus? Perhaps they where slightly crazed from the amount of wine they have been intaking.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 09:05PM EST

Now now, there is no need to openly express your frustrations my dear Cale. Though we lack the same tastes, this does not permit us to raise tensions against one another. I would find it preferable if this place remained a jolly place for all of it's ladies and gentlemen.

Ann Hiro wrote:

No one is more British than Britain (England) himself

>Implying This is about being British and not about being a gentleman (Okay, being british and being a gentleman correlate, but that's not the point. also, >Implying i've watched Hetalia.)
>Implying there is anyone more gentlemanly then the Gentle Manne Of Leisure
>I mean, three hats, man.
>3 of them.
>Three ones
>Gentlemanly

>Implying I don't know how to greentext
>Implying I can be bothered to actually do it

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 10:11PM EST

Spider-Byte wrote:

Well fine ladies and gentlemen there are implications these peasants have anything compared to me.

Do you have three hats on at the same time?

I didn't think so.

Last edited Feb 13, 2013 at 07:47AM EST

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Now now, there is no need to openly express your frustrations my dear Cale. Though we lack the same tastes, this does not permit us to raise tensions against one another. I would find it preferable if this place remained a jolly place for all of it's ladies and gentlemen.

>jolly place for all of it’s ladies and gentlemen.
>Natsuru and Ann

Pick one.

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

check out this gentleman right here.

Not the bloke in the back, the one in front.
he's not wearing one, not two, but three hats.

3 of them.
that's three ones
and that's gentlemanly.

Gentlemen!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!