Forums / Just For Fun

327,288 total conversations in 8,665 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
NSFW MLP images, go.

Last posted Mar 24, 2013 at 06:07PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2013 at 01:47AM EST
314 conversations with 59 participants

Feb 19, 2013 at 11:20PM EST
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/285/065/4f2.gif
Can this be the new MLP thread? I like this one a lot better.
Last edited Mar 08, 2013 at 06:40PM EST
Feb 20, 2013 at 12:00AM EST
Quote

     meh  wrote:

pls stop. pls.

Did you say you want moar?
Ok then

Feb 20, 2013 at 12:00AM EST
Quote

@Xeno

Well then what are you waiting for? Post more horses in lingerie.

What kind of horsefucker are you? Asking for NSFW MLP images and not even contributing to your own thread? Do you even clop?

If you don’t know where to look then just pick something from Advances uploads.

EG:

See? Easy.

Last edited Mar 08, 2013 at 06:41PM EST
Feb 21, 2013 at 02:29AM EST
Quote

I can’t be the only who realizes that most of these NSFW images are already posted in the gallery. ಠ_ಠ

Feb 21, 2013 at 04:04PM EST
Quote

Insouciant Insect wrote:

I can’t be the only who realizes that most of these NSFW images are already posted in the gallery. ಠ_ಠ

I can’t be the only one who realizes that we’ve gone two pages and only one person really posted a NSFW pic

Last edited Feb 21, 2013 at 04:33PM EST
Feb 21, 2013 at 04:26PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Xeno

Well then what are you waiting for? Post more horses in lingerie.

What kind of horsefucker are you? Asking for NSFW MLP images and not even contributing to your own thread? Do you even clop?

If you don’t know where to look then just pick something from Advances uploads.

EG:

See? Easy.

The thing is that I am kind of trying to get one going. I joined as a conversationalist, a commentator, and kept track of your customs, what to do, what not to do, and I am collecting images to post. I already got a few from Advance, but they are kind of too NSFW for this website.

Feb 21, 2013 at 07:49PM EST
Quote

@insoucant insect

Of course not. Why post stuff from Derpibooru or DeviantArt when all the NSFW we need for this thread is right here?


@Xeno

I’m not sure where the line is drawn around here but if it isn’t worse than this, or this, then nobody will care.

Feb 21, 2013 at 08:44PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@insoucant insect

Of course not. Why post stuff from Derpibooru or DeviantArt when all the NSFW we need for this thread is right here?


@Xeno

I’m not sure where the line is drawn around here but if it isn’t worse than this, or this, then nobody will care.

Pretty sure that a beach full of nude humanized ponies rubbing all against each other would not be allowed by the mods.

Feb 22, 2013 at 02:06AM EST
Quote

Xeno: Kaiju Groupie [HAIL TO THE KING] wrote:

Pretty sure that a beach full of nude humanized ponies rubbing all against each other would not be allowed by the mods.

This should give you a better idea. I just noticed that it’s been updated, so we can all take notice of it.

I think I could sum it up by saying that:

  • If sex is occurring or has obviously occurred, then it doesn’t need to be posted.
  • If it’s obviously gory (i.e., blood, organs, vomit, feces, urine) then it doesn’t need to be posted.
  • If you can visually tell that genitalia is present (even see through), then it doesn’t need to be posted.
  • If you can see female nipples, then it doesn’t need to be posted.

amanda’s subjective rule of thumb is that it’s OK to post in some fashion if you can see it on a summer’s day (e.g., swimwear and the like.)

But I’d suggest going and looking for yourself to make sure I’ve got it right.

Feb 22, 2013 at 02:20AM EST
Quote

Feb 22, 2013 at 03:08AM EST

Fridge Logic wrote:

This hurts my soul.

Reply to my post on the previous page, then we’ll talk.

Feb 22, 2013 at 02:42PM EST
Quote

I know this is a stupid idea, and I probably will get tonnes of backlash for it, but…

What compels a person to actually draw garbage like this? I support bronies in everyway possible, but this crap outrages me to the point of doing a stupid post like this. This thread is to sick for my tastes, and really, should be for everyone else’s.

Finally got that off my chest. That is all.

Mar 02, 2013 at 10:34PM EST

Nikolaki8 wrote:

I know this is a stupid idea, and I probably will get tonnes of backlash for it, but…

What compels a person to actually draw garbage like this? I support bronies in everyway possible, but this crap outrages me to the point of doing a stupid post like this. This thread is to sick for my tastes, and really, should be for everyone else’s.

Finally got that off my chest. That is all.

I actually agree with you. I fondly enjoy My Little Pony, but seeing the animal characters portrayed in this way honestly sickens me.

Last edited Mar 02, 2013 at 11:13PM EST
Mar 02, 2013 at 10:41PM EST
Quote

Nikolaki8 wrote:

I know this is a stupid idea, and I probably will get tonnes of backlash for it, but…

What compels a person to actually draw garbage like this? I support bronies in everyway possible, but this crap outrages me to the point of doing a stupid post like this. This thread is to sick for my tastes, and really, should be for everyone else’s.

Finally got that off my chest. That is all.


There’s someone’s thinking behind it for you. Chew on that for a bit.

Mar 02, 2013 at 11:39PM EST
Quote

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:


There’s someone’s thinking behind it for you. Chew on that for a bit.

>Implying the main reason people draw/look at Rule 34 ponies is because they enjoy seeing the ponies happy.

Mar 03, 2013 at 12:06AM EST
Quote

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:


There’s someone’s thinking behind it for you. Chew on that for a bit.

There is something wrong with their bodies.
Also, c’mon… you think THAT confession is real? Don’t forget some people draw grimdark R34, and they are not exactly happy.

Mar 03, 2013 at 12:16AM EST
Quote

Spark Erail the UAV wrote:

Why would you bump this thread for that

Mar 03, 2013 at 11:13AM EST
Quote

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:

I wasn’t aware you had one to be hurt. (Is that grammatically correct?)

No, it’s not.

Seriously this thread sucks. And these new laissez-faire rules suck too. You guys aren’t posting porn because you like and are interested in porn; actually, you’re not posting porn at all. This thread exists simply because you enjoy the thrill of posting something you perceive to be “against the rules.” That is why this thread is such a disappointment.

Mar 03, 2013 at 11:31AM EST
Quote

Nikolaki8 wrote:

I know this is a stupid idea, and I probably will get tonnes of backlash for it, but…

What compels a person to actually draw garbage like this? I support bronies in everyway possible, but this crap outrages me to the point of doing a stupid post like this. This thread is to sick for my tastes, and really, should be for everyone else’s.

Finally got that off my chest. That is all.

I get people like to draw naughty things just for shots and gigs. In P.E. we would sharpie dicks on each others lockers, I draw a giant dick on my teachers black board, or we would sabotage others art projects like that. It’s crude immature humor, but it’s kinda funny. Spelling boobies on calculators or even oneyg or hotdiggitydemon is ok for me because its just done for the sake of juvinile humor. But I can’t comprehend the people that draw an endless amount of rule34. What sick mind draws the kind of shit that pyro mentioned in the first page. I make a distinction between little jokes that aren’t even that vulgar and detailed horse dicks on fluttershy.

Mar 03, 2013 at 02:33PM EST
Quote

The quoted post has been deleted.

Dude.. Pornographic hyperlinks are not allowed.

I don’t care really, but why you don’t just post smut? Like i did.

Mar 03, 2013 at 03:22PM EST
Quote

>starting a NSFW thread without me
>not inviting me to said thread after it was created
>going to a NSFW thread to complain about NSFW
>not knowing how to greentext
>2012+1
You guys need a NSFW expert.

Mar 03, 2013 at 03:33PM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

I get people like to draw naughty things just for shots and gigs. In P.E. we would sharpie dicks on each others lockers, I draw a giant dick on my teachers black board, or we would sabotage others art projects like that. It’s crude immature humor, but it’s kinda funny. Spelling boobies on calculators or even oneyg or hotdiggitydemon is ok for me because its just done for the sake of juvinile humor. But I can’t comprehend the people that draw an endless amount of rule34. What sick mind draws the kind of shit that pyro mentioned in the first page. I make a distinction between little jokes that aren’t even that vulgar and detailed horse dicks on fluttershy.

^My point.

Ever seen your sister look up MLP FIM and it came up with AppleJack fucking fucking Fluttershy?

How the hell am I mean to explain that to my 9 year old sister?

Mar 03, 2013 at 03:56PM EST

Half the users in this thread: This thread sucks why does it exist

Other half of users: This thread sucks why isn’t there more pony porn

Mar 03, 2013 at 04:12PM EST
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

Half the users in this thread: This thread sucks why does it exist

Other half of users: This thread sucks why isn’t there more pony porn

Mar 03, 2013 at 04:17PM EST
Quote

(I’m actually doing what the title says…)

Last edited Mar 03, 2013 at 05:14PM EST
Mar 03, 2013 at 05:12PM EST

Spidervance wrote:

>starting a NSFW thread without me
>not inviting me to said thread after it was created
>going to a NSFW thread to complain about NSFW
>not knowing how to greentext
>2012+1
You guys need a NSFW expert.

This seems relevant to my interests. Link to tumblr plox?

Mar 03, 2013 at 05:41PM EST
Quote

I’ve always wanted to share my opinion of this thread, but never knew what to actually say.
But I can safely say that this thread was never going to fixate on the topic for the entirety of its existence.

Mar 03, 2013 at 05:50PM EST
Quote

Nikolaki8 wrote:

I know this is a stupid idea, and I probably will get tonnes of backlash for it, but…

What compels a person to actually draw garbage like this? I support bronies in everyway possible, but this crap outrages me to the point of doing a stupid post like this. This thread is to sick for my tastes, and really, should be for everyone else’s.

Finally got that off my chest. That is all.

It’s because everyone has something they like and something they don’t like. Just because your opinions says it is garbage doesn’t mean my opinion says it is.

Mar 03, 2013 at 09:52PM EST
Quote

You know, all these discussions about why people draw or view rule 34 is fascinating, but I don’t know why someone hasn’t just said it’s because mostly they fap to it.

Mar 03, 2013 at 10:15PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

You know, all these discussions about why people draw or view rule 34 is fascinating, but I don’t know why someone hasn’t just said it’s because mostly they fap to it.

That’s what I was implying when I replied to Free Cake’s post.

Mar 03, 2013 at 10:30PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

You know, all these discussions about why people draw or view rule 34 is fascinating, but I don’t know why someone hasn’t just said it’s because mostly they fap to it.

That would be too simple MDF. It’s better to judge people on their tastes while claiming your own superior. No way equality and understanding should exist, that filth doesn’t belong here.


Funny how those that hate this thread with all their might have posted in it multiple times. So there must be something (*hint hint) that drives them to keep checking. It seems they have hidden tastes they have not yet accepted.

Last edited Mar 03, 2013 at 10:40PM EST
Mar 03, 2013 at 10:36PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

That would be too simple MDF. It’s better to judge people on their tastes while claiming your own superior. No way equality and understanding should exist, that filth doesn’t belong here.


Funny how those that hate this thread with all their might have posted in it multiple times. So there must be something (*hint hint) that drives them to keep checking. It seems they have hidden tastes they have not yet accepted.

Mar 03, 2013 at 11:44PM EST
Quote

Nikolaki8 wrote:

^My point.

Ever seen your sister look up MLP FIM and it came up with AppleJack fucking fucking Fluttershy?

How the hell am I mean to explain that to my 9 year old sister?

Do you even know of the existence of the safe search option on google? If you have anyone in your house that is under the age of thirteen (going by the age that is acceptable to browse on the internet unsupervised), even for a visit, you should have that shit on safe search. I’m sorry, but if your little sister somehow finds this kind of stuff on the internet then she either ran into bad luck (like clicking a bad link on youtube or a sfw MLP site, etc.), or you really need to educate her on safe internet browsing and for the love of all that is holy use your child blocks.

I find the “someone unsuited for that specific content might find it” to be a lame excuse for anything. Should we just make the entire internet g-rated so that there is never any danger of any small children finding something inappropriate? No. The answer is no. I don’t care if the president’s children have stumbled upon MLP gore/porn, it is the responsibility of the parent and/or caregiver to monitor and protect their children’s internet use. It is not the responsibility of strangers on the internet.

Mar 04, 2013 at 01:42AM EST
Quote

Nikolaki8 wrote:

I know this is a stupid idea, and I probably will get tonnes of backlash for it, but…

What compels a person to actually draw garbage like this? I support bronies in everyway possible, but this crap outrages me to the point of doing a stupid post like this. This thread is to sick for my tastes, and really, should be for everyone else’s.

Finally got that off my chest. That is all.

This thread? Too sick? Hahaha, ahahahahahaaha. Have you even seen the furry thread?

You wanna know what compels people do you? Well get ready for another Internet 101 lesson from BSOD


If I wanted to, and I can. I can draw pony R34 right now. I’ll have absolutely no problem doing it.

The only reason why I wont is because I’d rather spend my time playing Company of Heroes. I don’t fap to horse tits and I’d rather not have that kind of thing saved on my hard drive so there’s no point

But if I did do it, then my reason would be this: simply because I have nothing better to do, and I can. That, or I simply wanted to troll you. No really, I would draw R34 just to troll you. You need a good dose of debaucherising nude reality by the sound of things anyway. It will be healthy for you

All those people who make horse porn are no different. They do it because they can. They get attention or even money for it. It gives them something to do, it gets them reactions.

And lets be honest: Controversial art is the best and most fun kind of art to make. Horse porn is just something new and exciting to chew on now that regular porn is too old fashioned and boring.

I haven’t even touched the biggest reason yet: People just like fapping. Period.

Notice I stopped it there because what people fap to can be absolutely anything. Human sexuality really has no established rules here. If it looks sexy, it can be fapped to. All it needs is the right curves and bam, human nature does the rest.

You can be sickened by that, but just be aware that this is the true nature of humanity: we fap to everything. “disgusting, sickening outrageous crap” will always surround you on the internet because we constantly need new fetishes to interest us. How harmful that is, is a matter of perspective

Spend more time on the internet and you will gradually find worse and worse things to complain about until eventually you will stop caring. And you will. Before you turn 30, you will be going to strip clubs and ogling bare bodies and you won’t even care. By then, sexuality loses its sacredness and becomes just another object in life.

Trust me, the content posted in this thread is only the cold air above the tip of the iceberg

Hell, we’ve hardly posted anything at all. Nobody here is taking this thread seriously…which makes sense because we don’t take Pony R34 seriously. Neither should you.

Last edited Mar 04, 2013 at 01:54AM EST
Mar 04, 2013 at 01:49AM EST
Quote

@crimson locks
I agree. The internet isn’t for kids, we shouldn’t treat it like it is. just to clarify, I don’t care Rule 34 exists. Hell, I usually find it humorous when I stumble upon it. I just think you have to be strange to watch MLP and think " this needs more scatophilia, a dash of futa, and a whole lot of cum" then spend time to draw very detailed and depraved pictures to share with others.

Mar 04, 2013 at 01:58AM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!