Forums / Just For Fun

327,852 total conversations in 8,676 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
NSFW MLP images, go.

Last posted Mar 24, 2013 at 06:07PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2013 at 01:47AM EST
314 conversations with 59 participants

Blue Screen (of Death) confirmed for being possessed by the ghost of Sigmund Freud.
Also, I think horse porn probably isn’t as new as you think it is.
Also, also, I think some people draw MLP R34 less because they can do it and more because they want to do it, though I feel like some people in this thread don’t want to believe that because they think that people only draw taboo porn to be edgy and that no one could seriously enjoy something like that. Which is what a lot of people say for MLP in general, though. Not everything people do has to be done ironically. …Or did I totally misunderstand and misinterpret what you said?

Mar 04, 2013 at 08:49AM EST
Quote

KYM: Where horse porn threads turn into discussions on safe browsing, artist choice, masturbation preferences and general acceptance.

Last edited Mar 04, 2013 at 11:20AM EST
Mar 04, 2013 at 11:19AM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

KYM: Where horse porn threads turn into discussions on safe browsing, artist choice, masturbation preferences and general acceptance.

This is because we put the ‘serious’ in ‘Internet, serious business’.

Mar 04, 2013 at 12:18PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

That would be too simple MDF. It’s better to judge people on their tastes while claiming your own superior. No way equality and understanding should exist, that filth doesn’t belong here.


Funny how those that hate this thread with all their might have posted in it multiple times. So there must be something (*hint hint) that drives them to keep checking. It seems they have hidden tastes they have not yet accepted.

>tfw checking this thread, waiting for someone to slip up
>tfw the one time it happens its deleted before I notice or can send a warning

Mar 04, 2013 at 12:49PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

>tfw checking this thread, waiting for someone to slip up
>tfw the one time it happens its deleted before I notice or can send a warning

Mar 04, 2013 at 01:12PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

>tfw checking this thread, waiting for someone to slip up
>tfw the one time it happens its deleted before I notice or can send a warning

That’s because we’re good at following the rules.

Mar 04, 2013 at 02:28PM EST
Quote

Pony Thread Simulator on KYM.
Now everyone will start posting “I want to cum inside RD” to be in Alex’s video.

Mar 04, 2013 at 06:20PM EST
Quote

Digoxin wrote:

Pony Thread Simulator on KYM.
Now everyone will start posting “I want to cum inside RD” to be in Alex’s video.

/mlp/ only gives it love to Rainbow Dash. Where’s the love for Fluttershy?

(Also, my love for Fluttershy is platonic. I would cuddle her non-sexually.)

Mar 04, 2013 at 08:46PM EST
Quote

@Free cake

Horse porn in the literal sense isn’t new. But I was using figures of speech. I’m talking about R34 for MLP:FiM which is relatively new, not porn for anything else.

You are right that people do it because they want to. However I think I was alluring to your point anyway. We wouldn’t do things just because we can unless we wanted to do them in the first place.

I pointed out some reasons why people would make MLP R34 that aren’t just to do with fapping, however I was in no way denying that some people genuinely rock their socks off at pastel colored butts and will both indulge and create more imagery of it. That’s why I also included a second point in the lower half of my post explaining that as well.


@Randomman

(This thread has turned out awesomely BTW)

Mar 04, 2013 at 09:57PM EST
Quote

I can relate to what Blue Screen said. I haven’t found R34 of some stuff, and about 4 times I drew nasty pictures. I drew one of Alone in the Dark 2, but that doesn’t mean I enjoy watching voodoo pirates sexually harass a young girl.
Also, I don’t know why, but a part of me tries to avoid MLP R34. Maybe it’s because I love the characters, but it makes me feel guilt.

Mar 04, 2013 at 10:05PM EST
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:


Inb4 aeiou.

>Not using the iconic Super Mario Bros 2 theme for a thread simulator.
There’s fresh, new twists on a classic and then there’s changing something so fundamental to the idea that it is longer what it originally was. And this is not it, but it’s still weird.

Mar 04, 2013 at 10:20PM EST
Quote

Free Cake, the SMB2 theme only fits nasty 4chan with X pics and gross topics. KYM has class.

Mar 04, 2013 at 10:23PM EST
Quote

Calkarot wrote:

>mfw this entire thread

Why did i click on it…

Presumably you’re a furry.

Mar 05, 2013 at 07:59AM EST
Quote

>Mfw I click on this and I can count on my hand how many nsfw images have been posted.

Why must you disappoint me so?

Mar 05, 2013 at 04:56PM EST
Quote

You want NSFW?


And it looks like the video I posted in the 1st page was completely ignored.

Mar 05, 2013 at 05:48PM EST
Quote

Zer0 wrote:

>Mfw I click on this and I can count on my hand how many nsfw images have been posted.

Why must you disappoint me so?

Welcome to KYM JFF where the threads are more derailed than on topic.

Mar 05, 2013 at 06:01PM EST
Quote

Digoxin wrote:

Free Cake, the SMB2 theme only fits nasty 4chan with X pics and gross topics. KYM has class.

We do?
News to me. I mean, look at this thread! Sure, it failed spectacularly, but the original intent was pretty much that of something /mlp/ would do.

Mar 05, 2013 at 06:34PM EST
Quote

Zer0 wrote:

>Mfw I click on this and I can count on my hand how many nsfw images have been posted.

Why must you disappoint me so?

Dat Gif

Mar 05, 2013 at 08:03PM EST
Quote

Nikolaki8 wrote:

^My point.

Ever seen your sister look up MLP FIM and it came up with AppleJack fucking fucking Fluttershy?

How the hell am I mean to explain that to my 9 year old sister?

We must be two of a kind.

My 8 year old sister recently looked for MLP FiM and she got R34 out of it.
And it had to be (if I recall) a comic of RD fucking Twilight.

Mar 05, 2013 at 11:08PM EST
Quote

Digoxin wrote:

That’s what you get for disabling SafeSearch.

According to Lone K. in MLP General, the tablet his sister was using was the “family tablet” and had safe search/parental block on it when she found the inappropriate page. It’s like I said before, sometimes these things are a fluke and slip through the cracks and it goes to show that you have to be very careful on the internet.

Mar 06, 2013 at 12:40AM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Presumably you’re a furry.

Well I do like the furry porns

Mar 06, 2013 at 01:51AM EST
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:


Inb4 aeiou.

New headcanon MDF voice accepted.

Mar 06, 2013 at 02:30AM EST
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:


Inb4 aeiou.

I love you man (no homo)

Last edited Mar 06, 2013 at 02:45AM EST
Mar 06, 2013 at 02:44AM EST
Quote

Lone K.K. Slider wrote:

We must be two of a kind.

My 8 year old sister recently looked for MLP FiM and she got R34 out of it.
And it had to be (if I recall) a comic of RD fucking Twilight.

Give her… “the talk”

Mar 06, 2013 at 11:34AM EST
Quote

I googled MLP FiM with SafeSearch off. I didn’t find anything porn related.
Maybe your sister searched something “funny”?
Not implying she searched for R34, but maybe she typed a word that links the search to R34.

Mar 06, 2013 at 06:34PM EST
Quote

Digoxin wrote:

I googled MLP FiM with SafeSearch off. I didn’t find anything porn related.
Maybe your sister searched something “funny”?
Not implying she searched for R34, but maybe she typed a word that links the search to R34.

“I want to come inside Twilight Sparkle’s house” might produce some interesting results.

Last edited Mar 06, 2013 at 06:47PM EST
Mar 06, 2013 at 06:46PM EST
Quote

I just tried it. I found 1 NSFW and 1 X-rated pic.
Maybe she searched a pony’s name.

Mar 06, 2013 at 06:51PM EST
Quote

BulletproofBrony, Queen of Arendelle wrote:

“I want to come inside Twilight Sparkle’s house” might produce some interesting results.

Sometimes people really need to confiscate Photoshop from me.

Mar 06, 2013 at 09:14PM EST
Quote

Kim Jong Is Swaggin wrote:

dem horse faces

Let me get this straight.

Everyone – including myself – is whinging about whether we should actually post porn.

Then someone actually has the balls to do it, and he gets downvotes.

This thread just keeps getting more interesting.

Stay classy, mates. I mean that sincerely.

Mar 06, 2013 at 10:21PM EST
Quote

Fridge Logic wrote:

Let me get this straight.

Everyone – including myself – is whinging about whether we should actually post porn.

Then someone actually has the balls to do it, and he gets downvotes.

This thread just keeps getting more interesting.

Stay classy, mates. I mean that sincerely.

It’s because we don’t want nightmares.

I prefer pictures like this:

Last edited Mar 08, 2013 at 06:46PM EST
Mar 06, 2013 at 10:57PM EST
Quote

Kim Jong got karma-raped because he posted G1
DB posted what OP wanted, that’s why he didn’t get karma-raped.

Mar 06, 2013 at 11:20PM EST
Quote

Disturbed B wrote:

It’s because we don’t want nightmares.

I prefer pictures like this:

That’s horse shit( lol, pun Intended). Unless he didn’t put it under a spoiler tag, it’s what the op asked for, naughty mlp art.

Last edited Mar 07, 2013 at 10:31AM EST
Mar 07, 2013 at 10:04AM EST
Quote

I have to say, I didn’t expect this thread to end up going from stupid to quality status in three pages.

Mar 07, 2013 at 10:46AM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

That’s horse shit( lol, pun Intended). Unless he didn’t put it under a spoiler tag, it’s what the op asked for, naughty mlp art.

He didn’t originally put it under a spoiler tag, a mod had to do that for him.

Mar 07, 2013 at 11:39AM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!