Forums / Just For Fun

327,947 total conversations in 8,676 threads

+ New Thread

First time you shat a brick

Last posted Feb 21, 2013 at 09:16PM EST. Added Feb 20, 2013 at 08:33PM EST
11 conversations with 10 participants

Let us share the very first time where we almost pee out pants out of fear, from jumpscares to disturbing images, do not be embarassed my friends.
Back in the glorious days of my childhood, I used to spend hours of television, watching everything that the good 90’s had to offer. Then one day, while scrolling through the TV channels, something caught my eye in CN’ intelligent brother, also known as Cartoon Network.

I expected a lot of things, creppy CGI, jumpscares, guy out of nowhere screaming…But this?
And that my friends is how I shat my very first brick

Feb 20, 2013 at 08:33PM EST

Yea, the moon was scary enough, but this always gave me a sense of IMPENDING DOOM. And I was only 8 years old. Fucking gave me an anxiety attack every time.

Feb 21, 2013 at 07:17PM EST

First time was way back when I was when I was around six years old. I was playing an educational-ish game (The title of which I can’t remember but it was basically about travelling the world and learning about their cultures) and I messed up, the “game over” screen was of the person being chase away by a horde of skeletons.
It was the first time I had trouble sleeping that night.

Feb 21, 2013 at 07:31PM EST

BlackWolfYellowEyes wrote:

Yea, the moon was scary enough, but this always gave me a sense of IMPENDING DOOM. And I was only 8 years old. Fucking gave me an anxiety attack every time.

Allow me to give you a proper heart attack.

Feb 21, 2013 at 07:41PM EST

>shitting bricks
pffft I shit whole chimneys.

Feb 21, 2013 at 07:49PM EST

That part in Super Metroid when Mother Brain rises from the ground as some huge chicken robot dinosaur.

Feb 21, 2013 at 08:50PM EST

My dad owned a collection of masks that he would use to scare us with.

He’d hide behind the door when it was about time for me to get home from school, and he would jump out and scream.

I literally had to piss my pants before my mom took his masks away, but it didn’t do much good, since he looks scary normally.

But luckily for me, him letting me own a machette didn’t turn out well for him when I almost cut him up trying to scare me late at night.

He knows who the boss is now.

Feb 21, 2013 at 09:16PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!