Forums / Just For Fun

327,704 total conversations in 8,673 threads

+ New Thread

Post your favorite song.

Last posted Mar 03, 2013 at 07:03PM EST. Added Feb 27, 2013 at 09:18PM EST
17 conversations with 17 participants

Hard choice!

It changes from Month to Month. However, I do love me some Street Fighter EX soundtrack – heck, pretty much anything by Arika. They have the most underrated, unappreciated music I know.

Yousuke Yasui composed for them at one point, as well as Shinji Hosoe – both names I keep seeing whenever I hear good video game composition for some reason.

This is of course the remix of my favorite song, “Digital Ignition”, just because it has more of a “song-like” flow, with a clearer beginning, middle and end. The original is probably closer to my favorite.

Mar 01, 2013 at 07:12PM EST

I don’t have a favorite, but this one has been in my favorites for years.

Mar 01, 2013 at 07:22PM EST

I don’t really have a favorite song, but I do definately have a favorite band, so for this I’ll just say

Mar 01, 2013 at 07:24PM EST

Symphony X is one of my all time favourite bands. video might be a bit cheesy but the song is amassing.

Last edited Mar 01, 2013 at 07:34PM EST
Mar 01, 2013 at 07:34PM EST

Here:

It’s the longest song I’ve ever heard, and every minute is full of progressive beauty. ELP was a fantastic band.

Mar 02, 2013 at 07:05PM EST

That depends…
But since this is the internet and people don’t care if I have slightly unusual music tastes, I’ll go ahead and post a song by this Swedish lady, Karin Drejier Andersson, also known as Fever Ray.

I find this song and music video in particular sort of….disturbing and soothing at the same time. Unnerving slightly like walking through a house you think might be haunted but listening to a child’s lullaby in your head at the same time.

Mar 03, 2013 at 10:58AM EST

I don’t really have a favorite song, this is as close as I can get:

Mar 03, 2013 at 11:24AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!