Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Would you guys expect X...

Last posted Mar 02, 2013 at 03:20PM EST. Added Mar 02, 2013 at 01:19AM EST
4 posts from 4 users

Rules are simple. Use the snowclone "Would you guys expect X to do/make/etc. Y?" and then post a video that specifically talks about/is about whatever you put for Y in the snowclone.

I'll start:

Would you expect Mercedes-Benz to ever commit to creating something that is usually made for military purposes and just sell it to the public?

Seriously, would you?

Lone K. (Echoid) wrote:

Rules are simple. Use the snowclone "Would you guys expect X to do/make/etc. Y?" and then post a video that specifically talks about/is about whatever you put for Y in the snowclone.

I'll start:

Would you expect Mercedes-Benz to ever commit to creating something that is usually made for military purposes and just sell it to the public?

Seriously, would you?

Yes. I have an aunt who drove a Mercedes SUV and the thing was built like a tank. She rammed a steel pole while I was in the car once and there wasn't a scratch on it. The same day a guy was coming down a huge hill on his bike and smashed into the side and it bent the frame of his bike and did nothing to the car. They make solid vehicles.

Would you expect Google to make a $1500 device?
Link for those (like me) who hate embeds that slow down pages.

Snarb wrote:

Yes. I have an aunt who drove a Mercedes SUV and the thing was built like a tank. She rammed a steel pole while I was in the car once and there wasn't a scratch on it. The same day a guy was coming down a huge hill on his bike and smashed into the side and it bent the frame of his bike and did nothing to the car. They make solid vehicles.

Would you expect Google to make a $1500 device?
Link for those (like me) who hate embeds that slow down pages.

Yeah, it looks pretty nifty, but only hipsters would use it.

Would you expect rap to exist in the 1930s?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!