Forums / Just For Fun

309,731 total conversations in 8,345 threads

+ New Thread

Srsly Guise, 'Fess Up...

Last posted Mar 04, 2013 at 10:10PM EST. Added Mar 03, 2013 at 04:51PM EST
19 conversations with 15 participants

Confession time! Post the HOTTEST cartoon or anime character and why.
-No Fan Art
-No NSFW
Just the character as he/she is.
Me first:

Because dat hair and dem eyes, thats why.

Last edited Mar 03, 2013 at 04:52PM EST
Mar 03, 2013 at 04:51PM EST

Sakura. Man, when I was a kid, I raged at the fact she had a crush on a 18 year old. Stupid producers.

Mar 03, 2013 at 05:10PM EST

Juvia Lockser from fairy tail.

I cant say why i think she is the hottest. she is just awesome. she is my favourite female character in the whole show.

Mar 03, 2013 at 06:51PM EST

Just look at her, do I need to explain?

Last edited Mar 03, 2013 at 11:56PM EST
Mar 03, 2013 at 11:53PM EST

I’m posting more than one, and you can’t stop me.

…No, it’s not fan art. It’s official.

Why?

She also threatens to kill you if you buy her equipment and then sell it.

If you do try to sell her things, she comes to the conclusion that this was the only reason you asked her to join your party.

It’s so cute.

Mar 04, 2013 at 12:21AM EST

She has an ass of extreme like.(I wonder if anyone will get this joke)

Last edited Mar 04, 2013 at 12:42AM EST
Mar 04, 2013 at 12:41AM EST

I like how you guys are starting to post video game characters.
Who wants hawt? When you can have Kawaii as F@#K?

Cirno the Ice Fairy

Mar 04, 2013 at 03:09AM EST

Well, if you must press me on the matter, I think I could claim that Fire Emblem characters are drawn and written in the style of anime making them as much anime as manga characters are. I think that Chrono Trigger and and Dragon Quest both contain anime characters in the sense that they are written (and certainly drawn) by Akira Toriyama, the artist known for Dragonball (which was not originally an anime. It was a manga.) But I believe we’d say that both Bulma and Android #18 are anime characters.

Should you then say that Fire Emblem was never made into an anime like Dragonball or Excel Saga, then I’d say that you are omitting one of the most provocative and soul-stirring moments in anime history. If it’s OK with OP, then that’s how I perceived Fire Emblem as being anime for the purposes of this thread, but I’ll (begrudgingly) retract Tharja if he wants characters known only or best known for their appearance in an anime.

I can’t defend the choice of Samus, because she was never drawn in the traditional anime style as we know it to my knowledge, but she is a Japanese animation character.

With that in mind, I’ll hesitate in bringing up any other characters, because OP really may only want one character instead of the few I have in miMarisand.

Mar 04, 2013 at 06:09AM EST

@ann hiro

What verbose said, I figured that anything drawn in the style of anime goes.

@verbose

If we all only post one, then the thread will die faster than a fruit fly. I don’t think you should worry unless you are are just triple posting and shit.

Last edited Mar 04, 2013 at 09:52AM EST
Mar 04, 2013 at 09:49AM EST

Jessica Rabbit
Classy, sexy, red hair, and dem lips…

Mar 04, 2013 at 10:36AM EST

Seras from Hellsing

Despite her large “bio-pillows” (as some might refer to them as such).
I do like that she tries to keep pure physically (only thing she did was just kissed her lover before he died), and also spiritually. (but then she snapped for reason that are quite understandable IMO at the least)
Which brings me to the fact that this chick can kill some fucking ass and rip vampire SS officers into shreds. While grinding Zorin’s face against the wall, while most of Zorin’s head is grinned till it is a thin red paste into that wall, and until most of Zorin’s head is gone.

Her vampire eyes do make her look even more perdy. (yes I said perdy, SUE ME).

Last edited Mar 04, 2013 at 10:30PM EST
Mar 04, 2013 at 10:10PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!