Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,295 total conversations in 8,686 threads

+ New Thread


Better than Homesteak

Last posted Mar 18, 2013 at 11:24AM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 03:12AM EDT
19 posts from 16 users


So this is a thing now
How many of you are in a pack, know of a pack or seen a pack?

Mar 16, 2013 at 03:12AM EDT
Quote

>Being on the Internet

>Not being aware of the Otherkin fandom

Mar 16, 2013 at 03:05PM EDT
Quote

I once beat a pack, and became their leader, and then gave it all up.

Mar 16, 2013 at 03:16PM EDT
Quote

No, they certainly don’t want attention at all.

Last edited Mar 16, 2013 at 03:24PM EDT
Mar 16, 2013 at 03:23PM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

>Being on the Internet

>Not being aware of the Otherkin fandom

Oh god, I’ve heard of these people. It’s kinda like if you asked a bunch of hardcore /b/tards what they think a furry is, averaged the responses out, and created what you ended up with in real life.
shudder
But it’s okay, because my theory is that this whole… well, I’d almost call it a religion… is just a hoax perpetrated by the Church of Scientology so that the rest of the world will stop thinking of them as the craziest thing out there.

Mar 16, 2013 at 03:30PM EDT
Quote


I don’t really find this so weird. They’re not menacing, or at least for humans. Poor dog.

Mar 16, 2013 at 03:58PM EDT
Quote

Better than Homesteak?

Homeprime rib

Dohohohohoho….

Last edited Mar 16, 2013 at 04:32PM EDT
Mar 16, 2013 at 04:31PM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

>Being on the Internet

>Not being aware of the Otherkin fandom

>being on the internet and not wanting to be a cat instead

>I am aware

Mar 16, 2013 at 07:17PM EDT
Quote

ah yes… teen werewolfs.
i learned about them from the hardcore kid. thank you mate.

Mar 16, 2013 at 09:24PM EDT
Quote

And I thought the kids at my school were fucking terrible.

Mar 17, 2013 at 12:52AM EDT

Derpy Vazquez wrote:


So this is a thing now
How many of you are in a pack, know of a pack or seen a pack?

damn furrehs

Last edited Mar 17, 2013 at 03:29AM EDT
Mar 17, 2013 at 03:28AM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

>Being on the Internet

>Not being aware of the Otherkin fandom

A woman gave a lecture on the concept of Otherkin at my university last year. I think she was writing a thesis on it. It has seeped into academia. Yet bizarrely, no-one in the class knew what she was going on about.

I occasionally see tails around, and not just on teenagers. I have never met anyone who felt they were Otherkin, though. Everyone gets asked at some point what animal they’d be, and most of us can find an answer. I mean, I’d quite like to be my cat. He does nothing except look adorable, however the whole licking your own arse thing is a drawback. But I’m not going to make a costume because I’d like to snooze in the sunshine all day.

Anyone else surprised (or not) that Cat Man died last year?
Stalking Cat

There’s also a vampire lifestyle community out there.

Mar 17, 2013 at 05:08AM EDT
Quote

ifeellikejeff wrote:

A woman gave a lecture on the concept of Otherkin at my university last year. I think she was writing a thesis on it. It has seeped into academia. Yet bizarrely, no-one in the class knew what she was going on about.

I occasionally see tails around, and not just on teenagers. I have never met anyone who felt they were Otherkin, though. Everyone gets asked at some point what animal they’d be, and most of us can find an answer. I mean, I’d quite like to be my cat. He does nothing except look adorable, however the whole licking your own arse thing is a drawback. But I’m not going to make a costume because I’d like to snooze in the sunshine all day.

Anyone else surprised (or not) that Cat Man died last year?
Stalking Cat

There’s also a vampire lifestyle community out there.

he died? thats kinda sad… at least he won a world record before he died.

Mar 17, 2013 at 09:39AM EDT
Quote

Derpy Vazquez wrote:


So this is a thing now
How many of you are in a pack, know of a pack or seen a pack?

why?

Mar 17, 2013 at 01:32PM EDT
Quote

Pollux wrote:

he died? thats kinda sad… at least he won a world record before he died.

I agree, it is sad. A world record is all well and good, but there must have been a point where he realised he was not a cat.
Goddamn spirit animals.

Mar 18, 2013 at 09:10AM EDT
Quote

It's a me! Leox wrote:

:mandatory:
All their members must be initiated by using this shirt:

Jamie Dubs confirmed furreh werewolf.

Mar 18, 2013 at 11:24AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!