Forums / Just For Fun

311,262 total conversations in 8,376 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

asura sees the missiles fired at him. he opens his left hand and releases a flash pulse of madness that causes the missiles to explode in mid flight. he then charges eggman furiously and grabs onto his two front legs.

got you now little insect

OOC: oh btw, its safe to say were both the same size right?

OOC: Sure, why not. Judging from the size displayed in both of our pictures, I’d say that’s just about right. But…

BIC:

The missile launcher which was attached to the back of the Egg Walker aims downward, pointing directly at Asura’s face.

GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!

A missile blasts right in Asura’s face, somewhat damaging the Egg Walker due to the explosion’s close proximity to Robotnik’s vehicle.

((Maybe I should have thought that through…))

Apr 23, 2013 at 10:42PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:


Mistral: In there, have fun.

Man: thank you. by the way, it seems that a large force is beginning to invade this base.

he pulls out his sword with such lightning speed that its as if he wasn’t human at all, he spins the sword in the air for a split second then brings the blade down close to the floor. the wall next to him crumbles to a dozen nicely cut pieces revealing the tank and sam to both mistral and himself.

sam looks at the tank and and notices that its standing still. the man slowly closes his sword back into his sheath. as soon as this happens the tank is slowly dismembered into a dozen bits of flesh. the lighting reveals a bit of the mans body, a blue trench coat and tall brown boots

id sugest you prepare whats left of this place.

OOC: honestly i didn’t expect the medic to invade the fortress, if i had known earlier, i wouldnt have attacked your forces so mercillesly. now i feel like i made things worse for you :(

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 11:02PM EDT
Apr 23, 2013 at 10:42PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Well…it seems that I will be waiting a while for that Mark makes his move. Meanwhile, I will wait an hour, idk, for the Mark’s pics…

NM: ZZZzzz…

Apr 23, 2013 at 10:44PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Robotnik wrote:

OOC: Sure, why not. Judging from the size displayed in both of our pictures, I’d say that’s just about right. But…

BIC:

The missile launcher which was attached to the back of the Egg Walker aims downward, pointing directly at Asura’s face.

GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!

A missile blasts right in Asura’s face, somewhat damaging the Egg Walker due to the explosion’s close proximity to Robotnik’s vehicle.

((Maybe I should have thought that through…))

GAAAAH!!
*asura grabs his face in pain with his left hand. his right hand however delivers a mighty back hand to one of the legs of the walker, damaging it.

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 10:47PM EDT
Apr 23, 2013 at 10:46PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

The black fog of seithr is now in front of the Desperado building, starting to make it’s way into the building.

OOC: Just gonna quote this post in case anyone didn’t see it on the last page.

Apr 23, 2013 at 10:49PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

Man: thank you. by the way, it seems that a large force is beginning to invade this base.

he pulls out his sword with such lightning speed that its as if he wasn’t human at all, he spins the sword in the air for a split second then brings the blade down close to the floor. the wall next to him crumbles to a dozen nicely cut pieces revealing the tank and sam to both mistral and himself.

sam looks at the tank and and notices that its standing still. the man slowly closes his sword back into his sheath. as soon as this happens the tank is slowly dismembered into a dozen bits of flesh. the lighting reveals a bit of the mans body, a blue trench coat and tall brown boots

id sugest you prepare whats left of this place.

OOC: honestly i didn’t expect the medic to invade the fortress, if i had known earlier, i wouldnt have attacked your forces so mercillesly. now i feel like i made things worse for you :(


Sam turns back facing out
Who are you, and why are you here?
This place is prepared, we still have Ray……and the….children upstairs

Seeing Desperado is a party run business meaning all the Winds are the bosses, there dispersion gives them little to no coordination, seeing as Sam is incapable right now, the building is completely open to the gasses, luckily everyone here are cybernetic therefore immune to the toxicity

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 10:53PM EDT
Apr 23, 2013 at 10:50PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:


Sam turns back facing out
Who are you, and why are you here?
This place is prepared, we still have Ray……and the….children upstairs

Seeing Desperado is a party run business meaning all the Winds are the bosses, there dispersion gives them little to no coordination, seeing as Sam is incapable right now, the building is completely open to the gasses, luckily everyone here are cybernetic therefore immune to the toxicity

the man begins to walk towards sam. the light finally reveals his true form
My name is vergil, son of sparta. and i am here for the girl Reimu.

OOC:

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 10:59PM EDT
Apr 23, 2013 at 10:56PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

GAAAAH!!
*asura grabs his face in pain with his left hand. his right hand however delivers a mighty back hand to one of the legs of the walker, damaging it.

Sparks fly from the already damaged walker as Asura strikes it, the blow denting one of it’s legs. Dr. Robotnik now sat at a slant, and he wasn’t happy about it.

Now look what you’ve done! You’ve completely wrecked my machine! Oh, this will never do!

The mad scientist ejects the Egg Mobile from his Egg Walker, and sends it via remote control charging into Asura (with a rather awkward limp, considering the damage it took), which upon contact with the being of madness, self-destructs in a large shockwave.

The Doctor utters another robotic laugh.

OH-h HO-o HO-o HO-o HO-o!!!

Apr 23, 2013 at 11:02PM EDT
Quote

The seithr spreading in all directions completely engulfs the Desperado building, and is now near Robotnik and Asura. The massive black fog continues to overtake seemingly everything outside the barrier.

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 11:25PM EDT
Apr 23, 2013 at 11:08PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Robotnik wrote:

Sparks fly from the already damaged walker as Asura strikes it, the blow denting one of it’s legs. Dr. Robotnik now sat at a slant, and he wasn’t happy about it.

Now look what you’ve done! You’ve completely wrecked my machine! Oh, this will never do!

The mad scientist ejects the Egg Mobile from his Egg Walker, and sends it via remote control charging into Asura (with a rather awkward limp, considering the damage it took), which upon contact with the being of madness, self-destructs in a large shockwave.

The Doctor utters another robotic laugh.

OH-h HO-o HO-o HO-o HO-o!!!

the dust is thick inside the barrier due to the explosion, but in the midst of the black smoke, a red light can be seen.

Apr 23, 2013 at 11:10PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

the man begins to walk towards sam. the light finally reveals his true form
My name is vergil, son of sparta. and i am here for the girl Reimu.

OOC:

OOC: DMC, something I know well

Fancy sword…..You can have Reimu, and while your at it, incapacitate Flandre, you will know who she is when you get there, and by there I mean over there
Points dead ahead
Now leave, Ive got to get this company back on its feet….
Mistral!
Mistral!!
Mistral: What?
Get us all back together
5 minutes later and Monsoon and Sundowner are back in the room, the Winds re-united
Get maintenance crews to retrieve all the “dead” and outfit them with new bodies
Mistral: 90 percent of “deaths” left the brain intact meaning we’ve only actually lost a few trained brains
Get construction crews to rebuild the hallways and walls.
Mistral: Damage is mainly cosmetic, shouldn’t take very long
Seal the outside connecting doors from that gas.
Mistral: Sealed, initialising air cylcling
Ready the Ray
Mistral: Readying

OOC: Im out for tonight, good gaming guys, cya tommorow evening

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 11:13PM EDT
Apr 23, 2013 at 11:11PM EDT
Quote

This…

Venom just bloody appears like this, in front of your window like “Surprise Mothafuckas, you gonna get tanked”. And hell, he has the word “pissed” written all over his body

OOC: Going to bed guys, wait for me so we can get a good ol’ boss battle. Sorry Sam, still no Jetstream ragdoll in garry mod.

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 11:14PM EDT
Apr 23, 2013 at 11:13PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

OOC: DMC, something I know well

Fancy sword…..You can have Reimu, and while your at it, incapacitate Flandre, you will know who she is when you get there, and by there I mean over there
Points dead ahead
Now leave, Ive got to get this company back on its feet….
Mistral!
Mistral!!
Mistral: What?
Get us all back together
5 minutes later and Monsoon and Sundowner are back in the room, the Winds re-united
Get maintenance crews to retrieve all the “dead” and outfit them with new bodies
Mistral: 90 percent of “deaths” left the brain intact meaning we’ve only actually lost a few trained brains
Get construction crews to rebuild the hallways and walls.
Mistral: Damage is mainly cosmetic, shouldn’t take very long
Seal the outside connecting doors from that gas.
Mistral: Sealed, initialising air cylcling
Ready the Ray
Mistral: Readying

OOC: Im out for tonight, good gaming guys, cya tommorow evening

he holds his sword out in front of sam before he leaves

im not going anywhere, first off im staying here, theres some unfinished business i need to take care of with that armies ruler heading this way. do what you must but stay out of my way.

he flicks his sword open a little with his thumb

is that a problem?

OOC: yah im heading out as well, work tomorrow morning. good jerb erbody.

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 11:18PM EDT
Apr 23, 2013 at 11:16PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

the dust is thick inside the barrier due to the explosion, but in the midst of the black smoke, a red light can be seen.

Robotnik prepares his Egg Mobile to fire at whatever comes out of the cloud of smoke.

OOC: I guess I’m done for tonight as well. I suppose we’ll just leave this thread at a cliffhanger.

Good night, all.

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 11:19PM EDT
Apr 23, 2013 at 11:18PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Robotnik wrote:

Robotnik prepares his Egg Mobile to fire at whatever comes out of the cloud of smoke.

OOC: I guess I’m done for tonight as well. I suppose we’ll just leave this thread at a cliffhanger.

Good night, all.

OOC: a sling shot, really?

anyway im heading out i haz work tomorrow, well continue this battle. great job man.

Apr 23, 2013 at 11:19PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

OOC: a sling shot, really?

anyway im heading out i haz work tomorrow, well continue this battle. great job man.

OOC: Thanks, you too. (And what’s wrong with my slingshot?)

Apr 23, 2013 at 11:50PM EDT
Quote

Reimu quickly glances behind herself, seeing the red marker at the bottom of the “Screen” and figuring out where Flandre is

Alright! Here we go!

She fires off a continuous wave of Persuasion Needles at the real Flan, slowly whittling down the spellcard…


ooc: Yeah, I kinda sort of live on the American West Coast, so I will wind up posting late.

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 01:56AM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 01:55AM EDT
Quote

@Vergil,
I have enough problems, go about your business but don’t interrupt mine.

Venom soldier appears at window
Sundowner: Damn things still alive!

Sundowner, Mistral and Monsoon take a step back
Sam sighs, slightly angered by this
Ill sort this then yes?
Sam slices the window clean open and launches out at the venom soldier impaling it straight through the stomach, at this point it lets go and both are free failing down the side of the building

Monsoon: That was one way to handle it…
Sundowner: Jus’ crazy if you ask me

Whilst in fall Sam delivers multiple quick slashes to the soldier severing it into multiple segments, he then reaches for and grabs its spinal column tearing it straight out of its body, as they near closer to the ground Sam uses the soldiers remains as a cushion for impact
There is no getting up from that…
He then severs the spine along the HF Blade

As the head eventually hits the floor it bounces and is cut in half as a finishing move

Sundowner: Haha! dead!
Sam ignites the corpse and makes his way back up stairs

@Flandre,
Gemini remain vigilant, waiting for Flandre’s fall like vultures

OOC: I think its only fair that after the damage its done to the HQ and it being a expendable npc its dead for good, good character though

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 10:45AM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 10:43AM EDT
Quote

One Flandre releases a burst of light to temporarily blind Reimu, while another one flies around and grabs her at high speeds, both pummeling towards the mass of seithr and hard ground. The main monstrosity and the second one wait for the earth shattering thud, flying away for their next attack and holding their deformed appendages in the air, laughing. The third Flandre with Reimu slams her into the ground, continuing to pummel her against the hard and corrupted ground repeatedly with the bloated and dark appendage that was once known as her right arm. The two above finish charging their move and let loose a massive red soul laser where they landed. The blast is one that can rival a nuclear explosion in terms of size, but lacking some in raw power since she has only eaten around 100 souls. The spell card trance ends after the laser hit.

Ḩ́yah҉̡̡a̢͝h̨͘à̴͠h̛͘a̡̛̕h̶̵͝a͝͝h͏a!̕ ̴P̵͝l͡҉à̶y̵ ̡͞wi͢t͟͟h͢ ͝m҉̷é̕͜ ̸̡m̧͘o̸re͠͞,̸̷͠ R̛eím̸u͜!̷

The blast can be heard, seen, and felt at the Desperado HQ, even through the fog of seithr. It felt like an earthquake just hit, even shaking the building some too.

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 12:08PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 11:51AM EDT
Quote


Assassin:

Steam: He is dead? Hahaha..! C’mon, nobody expected this? You actually thought that a slow giant thug could take on a fast-as-hell samurai?

Elite Enhanced Soldier: It should be noted that Venom’ death wasn’t useless, considering the number of vehicles destroyed and the amount of soldiers deceased, I say his DNA could be useful for further units to be deployed against-

Assassin:

Elite Enhanced Soldier: Affirmative.

Steam: Alright, alright…Get his head quickly, I really want to get the hell out of this place.


(Since Assassin was following Venom, she has the chance to see the remains of our fallen super-powered-soldier, bowing respectfully and quickly picking his severed head. She is now heading to the location of the another members of Anti-S, the main hall.)

OOC: Venom won’t be back, he will live but he won’t fight anymore. He will spend the rest of his days as a severed head connected to a machine, eventually he will stop thinking…

R.I.P VENOM (2013-2013), GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE..HOPE HEAVEN HAS A LOT OF SAMS FOR YOU TO CRUSH

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 12:15PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 12:14PM EDT
Quote

All the Winds are back in the same room looking out, they feel the shockwave
Mistral: Gemini aren’t capable of bringing her down alone
Monsoon: Maybe the Ray will be a good choice here?
What is its status?

Mistral: Its currently in its bay. its ready for operation a at any moment
Thet’s just sit and wait for a moment, we finally have some peace so thets regain our strenght

Apr 24, 2013 at 12:15PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

All the Winds are back in the same room looking out, they feel the shockwave
Mistral: Gemini aren’t capable of bringing her down alone
Monsoon: Maybe the Ray will be a good choice here?
What is its status?

Mistral: Its currently in its bay. its ready for operation a at any moment
Thet’s just sit and wait for a moment, we finally have some peace so thets regain our strenght

OOC: STOP BULLYING PEOPLE SAMLOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO VENOM!
He just wanted to crush every bone of your body and make your life a living hell

24/4/013 NEVER FORGET

Apr 24, 2013 at 12:17PM EDT
Quote

@desperados
vergil appears from behind
Do you honestly think that this thing can do anything to that girl with the incredible power she wields? You might as well destroy this thing yourselves if thats the case. Besides, an army is begining to attack this place soon, it would be much more wise to save it for that battle.

Ooc: on phone at work, will try to keep up. Just dont post too much til around 4:30 pm east coast time.

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 12:26PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 12:23PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Sam, if Gemini was anywhere near the impact of the explosion, they would be caught in it too.

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 12:30PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 12:27PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Captain spark your the one bullying me, in my base killing my guis! and I haven’t done anything to annoy balloon master, I don’t think, Desperado is just an innocent PMC they didn’t ask for this abuse :(

@Flandre,
Gemini wait, still in cover behind a huge rock, when the explosion happens they both dig there swords into the ground pushing against the rock holding it in its place against the blast, fire erupts around the edges of the rock like a backdraft but with enough strength they keep there footing and manage to withstand the force, luckily they weren’t that close to Flandre and since the danmakufu storm, have kept a good distance

@Vergil,
Your right, Im keeping the Ray here deploying it on a mission such as that will only lead to waste.
Monsoon: Well then, its plan B, the rail gun

Mistral: Capable of firing a 7 pound projectile at 2.4 kilometres per second
Its status?
Monsoon: Its currently mounted on the roof, from this range it would hit her in less that 2 seconds with pin point accuracy
This is a much better plan, have it readied.
Sundowner: Well then lets get upto the roof
All the Winds make there way to the rooftop

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 12:59PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 12:58PM EDT
Quote

Medic wrote:

OOC: Well…it seems that I will be waiting a while for that Mark makes his move. Meanwhile, I will wait an hour, idk, for the Mark’s pics…

NM: ZZZzzz…

May need to keep you waiting until tomorrow…

Seriously, I don’t know what’s up with Steam… now I can’t take screenshots with the button! Help, someone, please!

Apr 24, 2013 at 02:08PM EDT
Quote

MEANWHILE, NEAR ROBOTNIK’ ALMOST DESTROYED SHIP…Our heroes are playing poker until Asura’ barrier dissapears…

Cheston: Check!

Mister Foster: Checking here…

Cheston: Queen high! I’m so sorry Foster but your poor attempts at winning are pretty useless against this magnificent star gorilla.

Mister Foster:

Cheston: Don’t feel bad Foster, your failure was inevitable since we started. Show your cards and let the anger flow through yo-

Mister Foster: A full house…

Cheston:

(Gorilla rage as Foster laughs, SWATbots still have no idea what the heck is going on)

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 03:10PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 03:09PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

One Flandre releases a burst of light to temporarily blind Reimu, while another one flies around and grabs her at high speeds, both pummeling towards the mass of seithr and hard ground. The main monstrosity and the second one wait for the earth shattering thud, flying away for their next attack and holding their deformed appendages in the air, laughing. The third Flandre with Reimu slams her into the ground, continuing to pummel her against the hard and corrupted ground repeatedly with the bloated and dark appendage that was once known as her right arm. The two above finish charging their move and let loose a massive red soul laser where they landed. The blast is one that can rival a nuclear explosion in terms of size, but lacking some in raw power since she has only eaten around 100 souls. The spell card trance ends after the laser hit.

Ḩ́yah҉̡̡a̢͝h̨͘à̴͠h̛͘a̡̛̕h̶̵͝a͝͝h͏a!̕ ̴P̵͝l͡҉à̶y̵ ̡͞wi͢t͟͟h͢ ͝m҉̷é̕͜ ̸̡m̧͘o̸re͠͞,̸̷͠ R̛eím̸u͜!̷

The blast can be heard, seen, and felt at the Desperado HQ, even through the fog of seithr. It felt like an earthquake just hit, even shaking the building some too.

This being a fatal blow, Yukari suddenly swaps out

“Boundary, Quadruple Barrier of the Imperishable Night”

A massive concentrated pillar of energy erupts from the ground around them, suddenly clearing all the Seither in 3 square miles and ending the Four of a Kind spellcard.

Thanks… I thought she got me. Reimu is now riding on the shoulders of Yukari like she was doing to Reimu earlier, halfway though a boundary

“No problem”

She invokes one of her own spellcards

“Fantasy Nest, Flying Gloworm’s Nest!”

(Ignore Marisa)

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 03:50PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 03:21PM EDT
Quote

@Reimu,

The monstrosity once known as Flandre notices the gaps opening up behind her, taking evasive maneuvers. She even grazes a few of the lasers just to taunt Yukari, continuing the maneuvers until Yukari’s spell card trance ends.

Is̶̸͡ t̴̡h̵͜át͏͟҉ ́͘al̢̀͢l͏̴͝ ̴̴̛y̧͘͘o͏u̷͟’҉̶v͢e̸̕ ҉gót̨͠,̴̸́ ̶͘͡h̵̕͜à҉҉g̴̡?̵

She laughs at Yukari and Reimu with a twisted and demonic laugh.

@Sam,

She’s unknowing about the railgun and has left herself in a vulnerable position for it high above the landscape.

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 04:04PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 03:51PM EDT
Quote

@Flandre,
Monsoon, Sam, and Sundowner are currently gathered around the railgun, whilst Mistral is operating the controls
Mistral: The capacitors are fully charged and the projectile is loaded, these are new rails also so it should fly straight and true
Good, if this works it should send her into the ground, then, we que the next step
Flandre moves into scope
Mistral: She’s open, fire?
Yes fire!
Everyone kneels down, bracing themselves

The solid tungsten rod hits Flandre with a 2.8 kilometer per second hypervelocity
Mistral: Its struck target
Brilliant, now observe
Meanwhile Gemini watch on still waiting until ordered otherwise

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 04:07PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 04:06PM EDT
Quote

@Sam,

The vampire-turned-beast lets out an ear piercing scream of agony in the double voice that can be heard by everyone, including those at Desperado. The scream is loud enough to shatter normal eardrums. The monstrosity is can’t do anything about the projectile, just waiting to crash into something. In a few seconds, she crashes through 4 solid sky-scrapers of a city miles away, eventually stopping and falling to the ground. She stands up from her position.

T͘͞h҉҉a̢҉̡t͡ ͘a͘c͜͜ţ̴̨ư̶a͡l̨l̸̛ý̕ ͟h̷͟ư͟r̡̕t͡ ̶̡͞a̵͞ ̡li͜͜t̷̵t͞l̀́̕e͜͡͏..͟.҉͜

The people inhabiting the city start to flee as they see this before their very eyes. The monster takes the shell and tosses it through a building with pure brute force, it crumbling.

Ŗu͞n͠͡ ͞a͠l̨̨͞l̀͜ ̶̵y̧ò̶u ҉w̷ą̶͠n͞t̀.͜͏̨.̵͠. ̧Y̴o̡u̴ ̛͟c̸͢à̷̕n̨’͜t҉ ̷hid̶̀e̸̕ ̷́͠f͏r͏óm̛̕ ̧F̴͝͏l̀̀͘a͠n̕͢d̷̛ŗ̶ę (T̷́͟h̸͠e͡҉ ̵B҉͡l҉̶a҉̵̨ć͢ķ ̷͠Be͏a͝s͢҉ţ͡)̸.̶̛͜

The second name reverberates from the demonic side of the voice, while she says her own name. She curls up into a ball, and starts releasing a mass amount of seithr that covers the entirety of the city in seemingly an instant. The unprotected people start to choke on the noxious fumes and drop dead like flies. She drops back down to the ground and raises her hand, breathing the seithr like it’s nothing. Soul chains fly from all the people who are exposed to the gas into her hand, their very essence being eaten and consumed.

The monster lets out a laugh, continuing to drain the city dry of life.

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 04:20PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 04:17PM EDT
Quote

vergil is on the roof with the others.
That wasnt suprising, such a thing cannot be destroyed by such means. there is only one option to do here, her arm must be completely removed, and i have the means of doing so. however With this smoke here, we need to find a way to lure her here. Do you have any suggestions?

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 04:23PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 04:20PM EDT
Quote

Mistral: Gemini are still on standby
Good keep them in the general area

@Virgil,
It wasn’t meant to destroy her, god no!, why would I do such a thing? I want her back here…..on an operating table…..safe….
Lure her here? not whilst shes in that state, I need her unconscious or incapable

Mistral!
Mistral: Next step?
Yes the next step

@Flandre,
In a nearby dock

The Ray unmanned gear lets out piercing screech and readies itself, Its mission being to incapacitate Flandre

OOC: Mandatory METAL GEEEEEEAAAARRR!!!, and gif is fixed

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 04:46PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 04:36PM EDT
Quote

@Sam,

Flandre finishes off the batch of souls she was just eating. The entire city is now a wasteland of corpses. She puts her hand down by her side and looks at the Ray.

((OOC: Mandatory music.))

H̢͏A̡͝H͘͠A҉͢H͠A̴H҉̶À̸̛H̶̛A̡̢͡!̛ ̶͏Th̢e̡͟y̵҉ s͢͏̧e̢n̸͡t͏̴ ̵̴̡T̶H̀̀͝I͘҉S̕ ͟͟a҉̶f͟t̨͘e̕r̷̡ ̢M̶E̵͟͢?!̕ ͞T͟͜h̡̢̛o͢s҉e ̛̕h͢um̢a̷ns̸͝ ͢͏m̴͜ús̸͢t̸́́ ̷͠b͏e ̵͢͡d͟͜es̢͝p͘e̛͠r̴̕͜at͞e͞҉.̵͝

The beast starts to levitate and flies into the air above the buildings, the amount of seithr here is very thick and obscuring to the eyes. She takes out a spell card and activates it.

T͟ab̧͘ǫ͟o͏̧;͢ ̷M̶̨͏ą̛͠z͠e̴̸ ͏of̢͡҉ ̵͘L̶͘o̴͢͢v̵͠e̴̢!̷̡

A massive storm of explosive danmakufu forms around her, and forms a sort of maze pattern, spiraling everywhere around her. There is only one way to get to her. She starts to laugh an even more innocent laugh with the first voice, but the demonic voice becoming even more guttural and deeper. The danamakufu barrage explodes against buildings as well, leaving mass amounts of debris and chunks of buildings falling.

((OOC: Something along the lines of this, but there’s WAY more of it))

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 05:01PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 04:59PM EDT
Quote


Mister Foster: Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who gets to call the Doc Egg.

Cheston: Let us begin! 1, 2, 3…

Mister Foster: (laughs)

Cheston: Best of three! 1, 2, 3…

Mister Foster: (laughs even more)

Cheston: (Pissed of gorilla stare)

Mister Foster: Okay okay! I’m calling him…banana eater.

Cheston: Masked Freak.

Mister Foster: Tea-wussy.

Cheston: Crazed Gunman.

Robotnik would get a incoming call from the Ship where Cheston and Foster are…along with a group of SWATbots

Apr 24, 2013 at 05:02PM EDT
Quote

The Ray see’s the incoming danmakufu and belly slides behind a large group of destroyed buildings, before jumping back onto its feet taking a few scrapes from stray bullets here and there

It detects Flandre as an airborne target and begins launching cluster missiles out of its back flooding the sky with explosions and flak

Apr 24, 2013 at 05:18PM EDT
Quote

Robotnik receives the call on his Egg Mobile and picks up.

WHO IS THIS!? WHAT DO YOU WANT!? I’M RATHER BUSY AT THE MOMENT!!!

Apr 24, 2013 at 05:21PM EDT
Quote

Is it even possible to be every single level in Super Mario 64 at the same time?

Apr 24, 2013 at 05:24PM EDT
Quote

OOC: …Not as a character in this, no… Though it would admittedly be hilarious for you to attempt to do that anyway.

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 05:44PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 05:26PM EDT
Quote


Mister Foster: Doc, we were wondering-

Cheston: I was wondering if you are still dealing with this madness-driven-guy-

Mister Foster: Asura.

Cheston: Right….If my suspicions are correct, maybe I-

Mister Foster: WE.

Cheston: We could help you.

Mister Foster: Pst…We still have a barrier in front of us..

Mad gorilla face as the SWATbots happily listen to Robotnik’ voice, like dogs who miss their owners.

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 05:32PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 05:31PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Robotnik wrote:

Robotnik receives the call on his Egg Mobile and picks up.

WHO IS THIS!? WHAT DO YOU WANT!? I’M RATHER BUSY AT THE MOMENT!!!

asura sees the opprotunity to attack. In his man-sized form after the explosion, he flies out of the smoke towards eggman at high speed. With his weapon vajra sticking out of his maw, he rams eggmans eggmobile headlong with vajra, piercing through to the other side and utterly destroying it and also causing major damage to eggmans robot form.

Apr 24, 2013 at 05:33PM EDT
Quote

@Sam,

Flandre takes evasive maneuvers, dodging the majority of missiles but getting hit by some shrapnel and flak here and there. The danmakufu follows her position as she flies around the various buildings, making about 5 sky scrapers fall down towards the Ray, crushing both of it’s arms.

A҉҉H̷͟À̡͠HA͏̶H̛A͟͞Ḩ̵A̡H̕͡A̴҉̀H҉A҉͡!͝ ̡T̷h̶e̛̕̕ ͞p̛ǫ͡͞w̷̡e̷r͘ o̢f̴͞ ̕ţhȩ̵ ̴A̸z͝u̵̕͘r̴̨̛e͟ ͘͡i͘̕s̕͞ ̴͞un͢͞m̧͢át̕͠c̴hed!̶̴̀ ͏G͏͞o͜͜ ̕l̕͏į̛m̷̧̛p̸͟ ͟bàc͞k̷ ͏t̷̨o̡ ̶ýo͜u͟r̶ b̶͞á̧şe̶ ̨̀b̷̷̵e͝f͟o҉͠͝r͞e ̸I͏ ̸̕c̀͘r̕uşh͡ ̛͞y͡o̴͜ù ̷ļ̀̕į̵̢ke ͏̛͝á̷n̵̸̡ ͘į͠n͠s̷͝è̸c͟t͢͟͝!̸̧

Flandre contacts Sam telepathically, although this isn’t the voice he remembers. It sounds like Flandre, but there is a distorted and low growl undertone to it.

S͞am̵,͞ d̀ǫn̷’t hu͘r͟t m̷e͞! P͏lea̛s͏ę!͡ ͞Í’m̧ ͡ju͡st͞ a ͏l̸i͞tt̨l͟e͝ ̸g͏i̧r̷l! ͠

He can then hear her false, but real sounding cries of sadness in his head.

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 05:46PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 05:37PM EDT
Quote

@Flandre,

….What?….Flandre?….
Monsoon turns and looks at Sam
Monsoon: What was that? I didn’t hear?
Sam finally slowly starts losing his grasp on reality
I don’t want to hurt you! just stop this now please!
Monsoon: What the hell is the matter with you Sam?!
I won’t, Ill stop this! just come back!
Monsoon walks up to Sam and goes to grab him

Get away from meee!!
Mistral and Sundowner notice the commotion
Sundowner: My god whats happened to him!?
Monsoon backs off
Monsoon: Sam get a hold of yourself!
No! don’t stop me! I just care about her! please stop crying Flandre!!

Meanwhile the Ray disconnects its own arms, locks onto flandre and fires its hydraulic laser wildly in her direction, cutting through swaths of buildings

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 06:02PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 05:58PM EDT
Quote

I’ll handle this.
Ken walks up to Sam calmly, and slaps Sam in the face.
Snap out of it. I’m sorry I had to do that.

Apr 24, 2013 at 06:06PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

@Flandre,

….What?….Flandre?….
Monsoon turns and looks at Sam
Monsoon: What was that? I didn’t hear?
Sam finally slowly starts losing his grasp on reality
I don’t want to hurt you! just stop this now please!
Monsoon: What the hell is the matter with you Sam?!
I won’t, Ill stop this! just come back!
Monsoon walks up to Sam and goes to grab him

Get away from meee!!
Mistral and Sundowner notice the commotion
Sundowner: My god whats happened to him!?
Monsoon backs off
Monsoon: Sam get a hold of yourself!
No! don’t stop me! I just care about her! please stop crying Flandre!!

Meanwhile the Ray disconnects its own arms, locks onto flandre and fires its hydraulic laser wildly in her direction, cutting through swaths of buildings

OOC:

BIC:

Flandre flies around the laser, avoiding the falling buildings and grazing the laser just for fun.

I̷̶ ̶̢͢͟͟ţ̸̵͢͝ơ̡̛̕͞l͞ḑ̡̡͠͝ ̸͘y̸̢͠ò͏u͜͞ ̢̛̛͢͝t̴̛̕͜͠ơ̧҉͜͡ ̀́͘͜͟G̨̕͞E̶̶̶̡̛T̨͞ ̨͢҉Ó̶̀Ù̸̴̶͏T҉̛ ̷͡O̷̷̵҉̨F̷ ͏͜H̸̢̕E̶R̶̡͞͞E͞͡!̧̀͞

The monstrosity flies under the Rays legs at a fast speed. She then grabs it by the tail with her bloated arm and hurls it off into the sea with force.

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 06:09PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 06:08PM EDT
Quote

vergil walks up to sam who is mentally unstable at the moment
Are all you humans this pathetic?
he raises his open right hand and gives him a back handed slap across his face, knocking him down to the floor
Get a grip, your incompetence isn’t going to save anyone. If you can find a way to get me there at high speed i can save her. But right now you need to snap out of it and start acting like a real man.

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 06:12PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 06:10PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!