327,925 total conversations in 8,676 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

OOC:
@ Everyone
To perhaps clear things up, I believe this is the one Asura has…

Not technically one of the Seven Chaos Emeralds, the Master Emerald is indeed greater in power than the seven. I have the Seven Chaos Emeralds, meanwhile.

Does this help, everyone?

BIC:
Draconecord sees the missile redirected towards him again, and he sneers
Draconecord: Oh my… it seems the blunt’s been redirected yet again…
rather than do anything to dodge it, however, he stands absolutely still…

Draconecord: It appears I will be utterly destroyed… whatever shall I do?
the missile is now only meters away, and he opens his maw
Draconecord: Hey, kids, wanna see a magic trick!?
he clamps his jaw around the missile perfectly, and it is held tightly in his teeth, thrusters still active, yet not moving at all
Draconecord: My… what a lovely cigar… thank you dearly…
the thrusters die out
Draconecord: But it doesn’t last long… how disappointing…
he then takes it out of his mouth, and flicks the missile back at the helicopters at a fast pace, spinning in the air as it does

Nightmare Moon flies up, having been struck, but she opens her wings to regain herself while wiping her mouth with her hoof

Nightmare Moon: Though I may be weak by the moonlight, I am not powerless!
she flaps her wings, and creates a lightning cloud
Nightmare Moon: I doubt you can travel faster than light…

she then sends a bolt of lightning without warning, and it strikes Blitz, singing his left leg a bit

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 08:50PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 08:20PM EDT

OOC:
What Asura actually has isn’t a Emerald at all….its a Warpstone…

A really ramped up Warpstone, technicalities technicalities

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 08:29PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 08:27PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

OOC:
@ Everyone
To perhaps clear things up, I believe this is the one Asura has…

Not technically one of the Seven Chaos Emeralds, the Master Emerald is indeed greater in power than the seven. I have the Seven Chaos Emeralds, meanwhile.

Does this help, everyone?

BIC:
Draconecord sees the missile redirected towards him again, and he sneers
Draconecord: Oh my… it seems the blunt’s been redirected yet again…
rather than do anything to dodge it, however, he stands absolutely still…

Draconecord: It appears I will be utterly destroyed… whatever shall I do?
the missile is now only meters away, and he opens his maw
Draconecord: Hey, kids, wanna see a magic trick!?
he clamps his jaw around the missile perfectly, and it is held tightly in his teeth, thrusters still active, yet not moving at all
Draconecord: My… what a lovely cigar… thank you dearly…
the thrusters die out
Draconecord: But it doesn’t last long… how disappointing…
he then takes it out of his mouth, and flicks the missile back at the helicopters at a fast pace, spinning in the air as it does

Nightmare Moon flies up, having been struck, but she opens her wings to regain herself while wiping her mouth with her hoof

Nightmare Moon: Though I may be weak by the moonlight, I am not powerless!
she flaps her wings, and creates a lightning cloud
Nightmare Moon: I doubt you can travel faster than light…

she then sends a bolt of lightning without warning, and it strikes Blitz, singing his left leg a bit

OOC: I dont mean to sound like im in a rush but can we get on with the Transformer part of the story?

Jun 24, 2013 at 08:40PM EDT

OOC: okay fine. i found that emerald. shrank it and ate it and obsorbed it essence into my body. lets just drop this and move on with the thread.

Jun 24, 2013 at 08:44PM EDT

Ooc:

Look away for one day and 3 pages happen. Give me a second to catch up… in the meantime, I guess I have to give Calkarot my character infos:

Reimu Hakurei: Yeah, main character from Touhou. The Red and White, The Eternal Shrine Maiden, Speaker for the Eight Million Gods, etc, etc,etc. She has all cannon powers plus the powers she exhibited from Concealed the Conclusion. One point she even took on the white form from that game and started a reality eating frenzy and manipulated Flandre into destroying a planet. Despite being extremely powerful, I have given her an obligatory Spell Card Limit (Only allowed to use each of her various spell cards only once), and tied her total health to the number of Last Words she has left (Getting hit by a would-be fatal attack will send these off and save her). She has access to the Hakurei Goddess, who operates from a support role that she normally does.

Marisa Kirisame: Joined in rather recently, but shares most of the same rules as Reimu does (despite coming in with several Master Spark Spells instead of One). Along with Reimu, Marisa has been the target for Sam’s Outer Haven Crew Experiments where they just want to learn Magic. She has access to the powers of one of her partners from SA, but hasn’t revealed that yet.

Yukari Yakumo: Another Touhou Girl, she is operating seemingly for a good amount of Chaos. She has regular contact with her familiars Ran and Chen, the Oni Suika, and has the entire Living and Working Staff of the Scarlet Devil Mansion held captive.

Fairy Barge: Sam accidentally left a giant rip into Gensokyo and a group of fairies slipped though. They are kinda stuck in the middle of the ocean at the moment riding a barge made of random trash. 140 Fairies, 70 Eggs, 2 Males, and a Captain. These girls will either die a very comical way or zerg rush the entire planet eventually.

???: Something else slipped into the world with the fairies, but concealed it’s identity when it did. Don’t worry, it’s Spell Card count isn’t nearly as large as the other girls I introduced.

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 08:58PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 08:56PM EDT

Laika wrote:

@Bang,

Jack takes the opportunity to sneak around and flank the Guards attacking Bang, he unfolds his short-sword and readies himself…

Jack then moves in for a kill, but before he can act the rats around his feet thunder towards the remaining Guards and pounce them on the spot, quickly ripping away at there skin and clothing, it only takes a few moments for the vermin tide to drag them from their feet and savage them, it isn’t long before rats are finishing the bone leftovers, Jack reveals himself and puts away his sword, the guards around him being slowly eaten
Jack:….now….water….we need water for this furnace….
He looks around the room for a bit and notices some heavy duty steel piping on the far wall opposite the incinerators, he approaches it and gives it further inspection, it is obvious that highly pressurised water travels through it from looking at the amount of bolts joining each piece of tube together. He places his hand against the 1 foot diameter pipe and can feel the steady vibrations of the liquid within
Jack:…..You need to burst this pipe…..pick up one of the rail carts from over there and fill it up with water……then pour it into one of the incinerators
Jack gets out of the way and goes back to watching the rats eat the dead Guards…

@Phantom,

Crig sniffs at the ar with, his odd squid face tinges at the scent
Crig: Blegh!! the smell of…..stinkin’ plantz!!
He then stops and looks up at Phantom
Crig: Little one! deerggh, you’ll help me huh?! well you can gets me to my Zolog for a start! ive gots important bizness to be gettin’ on wiv n I cant be havin’ these stoopid freaks killin’ me on the way to my ride!!
Crig then goes walking off in the direction of the Loyalist camp
Crig: Dis bettuh not be costin’ me! it aint my fault mah guys get buzzed everytime! now c’mon!

@Imperator,

Superintendent: Preparing such a level of defence such as what you have described will be very time consuming….and out of our goal criteria given to us by our god

@Jack,

Bang ponders as he puts a hand to his chin, thinking how he can do this…
Bang: …… AHA!
Bang takes out one 4-inch long nail from one of his side pouches. This nail has a red scarf on it, most likely for remembering what kind of nails are which. Bang then looks at the pipe, and throws the nail at it with amazing speed. Once the nail impacts with the pipe, it puncture the pipe and explodes, leaving a good sized hole in the pipe. Water begins to pour out at an alarming pace.
Bang: I have done it! I have defeated the pipe that stands in our way to freedom and justice!
Bang then quickly looks around for the cart, runs over to it, and pushes it over to the newly-made waterfall. The cart fills up very quickly, not even taking a full minute. Bang then pulls the cart to the nearest incinerator and dumps the water into it.

Steam bursts up from the incinerator as it is cooled down very quickly.
He then runs back over to Jack.
Bang: It is done! Quickly, come! I can hear their footsteps!

The noise of footsteps can be heard thundering towards their position from the opposite direction.
Bang grabs Jack, and leads him over to the incinerator that was just put out.
The duo begin to climb their way through the chimney, and upwards…

@Crig,

The smell changes to something more pleasant to the creature. It changes to the harsh smell of industrial smoke. The Phantom speaks no more.
Phantom: …
A see-through black and purple shield is then placed around Crig. It follows him wherever he walks. There is a slight purple tint to everything outside of it. This is to protect him from the Loyalists as he walks along. The Phantom follows closely behind him.

@Superintendent,

Saya: We do not know what we will be up against, program. What if we have to fight something greater than ourselves? Do you dare defy me?
Saya still has her eyes closed.
Saya: You will make the proper defensive capabilities for Tranquility. We shall wait on them to be finished before we do strike. Do you understand?

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 09:02PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 08:56PM EDT

OOC: No, no, no, what are you people doing?

All 7 of the original Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald were (presumably) destroyed when Crow decimated then re-created the world. Crow re-fabricated all of the Chaos Emeralds with “a high energy yield”. The Warpstone was introduced separately as a gift from the Crow to aid in my combat against Asura ages ago. Asura “ate” one of the enhanced Chaos Emeralds, but all of the Chaos Emeralds currently existing were enhanced to be more powerful than the originals. Rather than providing a re-fabricated Master Emerald, the Crow brought the Warpstone from a some other location far from Mobius. I currently possess the Warpstone and am attempting to destroy Mobius with it as we speak.

As for Asura being destroyed by it, his physical form was destroyed. But I tried to utilize energy that Asura had already been able to absorb, so when Asura was hit by it, his physical form was destroyed, but he was able to return as an “energy beast.” What Crow said could have been a fabrication, or he underestimated Asura’s resilience.

Sorry to be blunt, but I’ve been reading up on the first 10 pages, and I don’t understand why you’ve all decided to go willy-nilly with stories branching all over the place about the Chaos Emeralds.

Again, I can’t stand “dropping” certain details just because there is a disagreement over what really happened.

My next post will be up soon, so don’t worry about that.

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 09:35PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 09:34PM EDT

ooc: eggman, i understand. but could you really call all of the things back then “details.” compared to what is going on now, everything back then was complete and utter chaos that was filled with ridiculous amounts of bullshit in between. we all did things that were completely outrageous and only to our benefits.all that i am trying to say is that what happened then and now is completely fucked up and is hardly worth referencing into now because of all of the debating that it is causing right now.

so after this i just want to drop this debate once and for all for everyones sake.

so in hopes of making everybody happy. this is how i should see what has happened with the emeralds.

-the emeralds have been enhanced

-asura still retains the main emerald because he had absorbed it into his being. thus making sure their powers cannot be drained or taken away.

-the 7 emeralds are in equestria, amongst lyra and medic. i dont know who has how many. you guys say so yourselves.

-eggman still has the giant warpstone powering the ark.

Now, for arguments sake. can we just let this go now. it has caused enough problems and confution as it is. i can barely understand half of the shit going on back then since we fixed the problems in thius thread and made a proper story.

Eggman. please. just consider this simple solution i have provided and lets just be done with this. back then was completely different from now. just continue the story.

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 10:06PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 10:03PM EDT

OOC:
I am in agreement of stopping this arguing. It is holding up the plot progress of the story. And I do admit that a lot of the stuff back then was complete and utter bullshit. Things happened without there having build-up to them and the likes. So can we please just get back to the story and stop the arguing?

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 10:10PM EDT

The bolt strikes Blitz, but barely had effect on him and recovers quickly.

Blitz : That’s all you have…?

Blitz sprints towards Nightmare Moon, and when he was just two inchers of her, jumps, landing behind her

And punching in her face. The hit was so strong that leaves deaf the Nightmare Moon’s left ear.

Blitz : That’s all you have…Come on, dance…

Jun 24, 2013 at 11:15PM EDT

(OOC: I probably should’ve put what abilities my character possess at the moment:
- All spells and shouts from Skyrim and Oblivion
- Space powers (Manipulation of the size and speed of things, as well as teleportation)
- Minor reality warping: Changing the properties of objects, creating objects out of thin air (provided they have existed in the past or currently exist), the whole deal with her creating multiple screens allowing her to monitor what’s going on in the universe, the ability to communicate directly into one’s mind, and minor control over nature (cleansing the air, bringing back the plant life, and cleaning the waters.)
I may also have her use some Pokemon moves in the future, if that is okay with everyone.)

Jun 24, 2013 at 11:23PM EDT

OOC: Perhaps. Something happened back then though which doesn’t really make sense to me, now that I think about it:

How can the Emeralds have an increased energy yield when they are already nearly unlimited in power? Crow wouldn’t be able to do much to them beside make them completely unlimited, which I hear is a big no-no in this thread.

Since we’re changing things around; can we make it so the Emeralds were not destroyed, but that they survived and that Asura mistook the Master Emerald for one of the Chaos Emeralds? With Jestream’s approval, of course, as he was the Omnipotent Crow back then.

I am loathe to change things which have already occurred, but I’ll agree to your change if you agree to mine. (Which wouldn’t be much of a change at all. It would just make more sense to me.)

We can all discuss this later, if you’d like.

For now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!

The Robotnik Destroys the World Show, that is! Haha!

Space Colony ARK
Canon countdown: 1 hour 15 minutes

Despite being tossed around like a ragdoll and knocking out a number of Shadowbots with his body alone, Robotnik is somehow able to emerge from the wreckage.

My, that was fun!

Robotnik is seriously damaged, and clearly requires medical attention. Or would, if it weren’t for…

However…

Green electrical sparks fly as Robotnik’s scratches are healed once again.

… brute strength alone won’t stop me. Now I think it’s about time I revealed my greatest surprise yet.

I’ll bet you’ve all been wondering how you’ve so easily broke through my defenses. Well, I’ll tell you!

You see, I’ve allowed you to infiltrate my systems. I’ve allowed you to make it this far. I don’t much appreciate that my a good portion Egg Fleet was decimated, but I’ll get over it. I wanted you to get to the Power Core and deactivate the Power Core. For I have something…

Robotnik smiles once again.

special in store for you.

Heh heh heh… HA HA HA HA!!!

Suddenly, the comlink in Robotnik’s cybernetic ear goes off, as the Egg Robo has an update.

Doctor Robotnik.

*sigh* What now?

We have received a transmission containing a message from an unknown type of machine which identifies itself as "Megatron." It claims that Mobius belongs to it.

First Asura, then BM, then this!?

Hm… it’s irrelevant. There won’t be a planet left for any of them after I’m through with Mobius!

And these “heroes”…

Robotnik once again addresses the group.

Speaking of which, it’s about time to reveal my surprise! I’ll give you three chances to guess what it is…

((The post after this is when Natsuru’s post concerning the Warpstone will take effect.))

Meanwhile, Snively leads the group he is with directly towards the Power Core, where the Warpstone is located.

We’re almost there…

As the group approaches the Power Core, massive amounts of Shadowbots and E-series robots suddenly flood the corridor that the group is in.

SNIVELY! UNIDENTIFIED SUBJECTS! HALT IN THE NAME OF DR. ROBOTNIK!

On no! *squeal*

Snively falls to his knees and pleas to the girl who saved him.

Please, you mustn’t let them take me to Robotnik! He’ll have me roboticized, then he’ll turn me into a paperweight! I beg of you! SAVE ME!!!

Last edited Jun 25, 2013 at 02:13PM EDT
Jun 25, 2013 at 02:12PM EDT

@Snively,

The look on Ragna’s face reads “You have got to be fucking kidding me”.

Ragna: You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.
Ragna holds up his right hand, and grabs it around the wrist with his left.
Ragna: Restriction 666 released!
The top of the BlazBlue slides off to reveal what appears to be a bright purple, glowing gem.
Ragna: Dimensional interference field deployed!
A pinkish aura bursts up from around Ragna, and begins to blaze like a wildfire around him.
Ragna: Now engaging the IDEA Engine!
A brighter pink aura begins to outline Ragna, along with a black outline appearing around the pink one.
Ragna: It’s time I showed you the TRUE power of the Azure!
Ragna balls his right hand into a fist.
Ragna: BlazBlue, activate!

The symbol of the Black Beast comes out of the BlazBlue for everyone to see. The symbol itself grows as big to cover Ragna’s front for a few seconds before disappearing. Ragna’s aura then doubles in its original size, making the ground of everything around shake violently. (Not as violent as Hakumen’s, mind you.)
Ragna: Time to die!
He quickly pulls Blood Scythe off his back, and the sword itself is blinking red.
Ragna: DEAD SPIKE!
Ragna jams the sword forward, and then does an uppercut. This uppercut sends out what can only be described as one of the Black Beast’s massive heads that burst up from the ground and sends the Shadbowbots flying. The unlucky ones, on the other hand, get devoured.

Ragna then rushes in and begins to wail away on the bots.

Last edited Jun 25, 2013 at 02:57PM EDT
Jun 25, 2013 at 02:56PM EDT

OOC: This may not apply to Americans but in UK time I just woke up at 9pm

Eggman ill go with whatever you say honestly, it effects you more than me so do what you need
BIC:

@Bang,

They climb up the chimney for literally hours, the exhaustion and enclosed space plays havoc on Jacks mind and every few minutes they have to stop to allow him a fit of coughing, he seems to be coughing up blood now too, and a lot of it

Jack: Its in the lungs…….the last place the plague eats…..before…..total organ fail……

Not only physical health but mental health, he can hear whispers coming from down the bottom of the chimney they are climbing up, sometimes with intermittent phantom screams

Jack:….how long have we been here…..months?…years?….it feels like….forever….why I am here?……

Jack stops for a moment, and ponders before Bang urges him on. After more hours of climbing they get to the top….

They get out into a massive, huge and open circular room with a diameter of at least half a mile they are stood at the bottom which has the shape of a steep bowl, with all the multiple chimneys attaching to it makes it look like a giant colander. The massive upward stretching tunnel SEEMS to break the surface, from looking dead up and and zooming with his masks monocle Jack can spot a pinhole of artificial moon light

Jack then returns his vision to normal and looks around the walls of the chamber itself, there are a few signs spray stencilled onto the walls
SMOKESTACK A74”
DANGER: FATAL DROPS
DANGER: BURNOUT EVERY 1 HOUR
Jack: We cant ascend this in an hour……..it would take us days…cough….every hour they purposely ramp up the incinerators heat……the back draft will turn this tunnel into a dragons throat……who knows ho-……
Red, armour plated warnings lights that are dotted round the tunnel begin to start flashing, followed by sound similar to that of an air raid siren, Jack begins to start panicking, he looks around the place for a vent to escape through but there are none in site
Jack:….we are going to become ash in about 15 seconds….Bang….do something…..
The tunnel is too high to climb and the walls seem to be covered in ceramic plating however they are not mega armoured or unusually tough, just fireproof. they need to find a way to escape, even if it means going straight through walls

@Phantom,

Crig the Slig digs the smell, he sniffs at the air, making his squid like mandibles twitch with each wiff
Crig: Jus’ like home!
Crig is a bit curious about the shield though, he keeps clawing it at it
Crig: wuts dis crap?!…..ah watevuh!
He then goes running through the dust, and through the camp, just like every year round the other Loyalist give him bad looks and Cabals jokingly go to stomp him, but Crigs a Slig, they can be somewhat nimble, and with robo pants they can be sorta fast, so he just outruns the threats of violence and carries on. After a while of running he come close to the Primarchs tent…..the Primarch aptly comes pridefully marching out however, bringing Crig to a skidding and fearful stop

Sligs are short, Fallen are tall, but the Primarch is a much higher class Fallen meaning he towers above the others of the same species
Primarch Strelok: Why have you not reported to me yet filth?
His voice is very alien but also one of extremely high stature and respect
He notices the dust trail from where he has ran from the NOL HQ
Primarch Strelok: Ah! I see, so that’s how it is!! is it?!
Crig just looks up at the towering creature, he’s been shaking so much over the past few minutes that his pants are starting to rattle apart
Primarch Strelok: Your pathetic scum of a species are so easily accepting of our new so it seems!!!
Crig:…w-wa….j-j-jus…..j-j…..
Primarch Strelok: Speak sense you fool!!
Crig: Jus’…..fo-fo-fo-
Primarch Strelok: Fo fo fo?! are your people actually devolving into a lesser sorts?!!
Crig:…Fo-following order…..P-p-primarch Stre-strelok….
Crig his cowering down with his hands over his head
Primarch Strelok: I don’t care if she is in the throne of our holy vessel! you report to your true leader! me! I am the giver of orders!! especially your!
The brutal beasting from Strelok doesn’t let up, he is waiting for Crig to slip up and say something real wrong, that way he can make use out of his face and turn him into a mop

@Imperator,

Superintendent: I am technically incapable of disobeying your orders Imperator, I will pursue your idea of a greater form of defence however I am going to need time to develop ideas

Last edited Jun 25, 2013 at 06:21PM EDT
Jun 25, 2013 at 06:09PM EDT

MEANWHILE, BACK IN THE STORMY SEA:
(Forgive me if I missed a previous reply)

Captains Log: Uh… like, er… 3 minutes since I became captain. The whale keeps spacing out and lightning just hit the ship. I have no clue what’s going on… er… everyone is panicing again!
Captains Log: Wait, really? Every minute? That seems a bit OCD. Why did the last captain do it that way, I CAN’T WRIGHT THAT FAST!
Captains Log: 12 eggs just hatched. Another Boy was in the bunch so that’s good I guess. Hopefully he’s handsome!
Captains Log: 8 minutes. Part of the ship just broke off and sank. It was struck by Lightning. We lost 6 eggs though and now we only have 58.

We Hit Something! KAH! I Don’t Want To Die!

Captain: “Wait, what did we hit? I can’t see past the rain!”
#2: “It’s Land!”
#39: “YES! LAND!”
#122: “We Never Doubted You Whale!”

The faries quickly start to make their way onto the island…

(Only a giant group of idiots wouldn’t be able to see this island for what it is)

(Population Count: 152 faries, 58 eggs, 3 male fairies…)

Last edited Jun 25, 2013 at 06:51PM EDT
Jun 25, 2013 at 06:47PM EDT

Doomguy is having a blast destroying the machinery in there. He very clearly heard what Gajeel and Natsu were talking about, so he was keeping track of his kills.
Forty two, Forty Three, Forty Four…
He suddenly stops in his tracks, and bends down. He starts fiddling with something.
Ohohoho, This is going to be a BLAST, if you know what I’m saying.
He resumes killing robots and tearing the place apart.

Jun 25, 2013 at 07:04PM EDT

@Jack,

Without a word, Bang closes his eyes and crosses his arms for 2 seconds. He then opens his eyes, and puts his arms down by his side. His eyes seem to be ablaze with the fires of Justice and Power.
Bang: SHISHIGAMI-NINPO FORBIDDEN ART!
Bang begins to float up in the air, and the Hero of Love and Justice begins glowing a golden color. His scarf billows in the wind, even though there is none. Bang then yells as loud as he can before saying his next words…
Bang: FU-RIN-KA-ZAN!
Four symbols appear in front of Bang, and magical flames burst out of the ground around him. The symbols also seem to be burning in the air around him.

After this, Bang drops back down to the ground. He is glowing completely golden at the moment. In seemingly an instant, Bang is beside Jack. The current form Bang is in allows him to move a lot faster and have more strength than before.

And then the heat begins to increase in the room as the chimneys begin to rumble…
Bang then quickly takes the nail off his back, and hurls it through the ceramic wall so hard that it breaks the concrete behind it too. Bang then grabs Jack’s hand, and the two of them dive for the hole that was made in the wall, landing on the floor nearest to the hole.
Bang: STAY DOWN!
Bang puts a hand on Jack’s head as the flames burst through the hole, and cook nearly all the guards that are in the same room as them alive. The two stay down until the flames have dissipated, and Bang goes over to retrieve the nail and put it on his back again after it and the area has cooled off.

@Strelok,

The Phantom stays quiet as she stays outside of the force field she has provided Crig. She is mainly waiting for Strelok to do something stupid.

@Superintendent,

Saya: Very well… That is all.

Last edited Jun 25, 2013 at 07:08PM EDT
Jun 25, 2013 at 07:06PM EDT

@Bang,

They make their way through the hole made by Bang, they shunt rubble out of the way and come out into a small vent system which they travel along for a few minutes before dropping down through a panel

They now appear to be in a hall, and seeing as they ascended the prison they are now upon one of the more livelier levels, the sound of life and rats echo down the halls, speaking of rats, another swarm gather around Jacks feet…..

Jack:…..This is my home……It wasn’t long ago that I was here……being…..normal…

They walk through the halls with their eyes peeled for the sight of any nefarious Guards, they are very much still be hunted and can almost feel the breath of imminent re-capture running down their necks. The halls are also occupied, every few seconds they are passed by a prisoner most of them on varying levels of insanity and physical disability….an unusual amount seem to be missing their left hands….

Jack:….everyone here as the plague….so….watch your health Bang….
He lets our a spluttering bloody cough and carries on walking, Jack seems more relaxed now, maybe too relaxed though, its like he is settling back in….
Jack:….I wouldn’t mind returning to my cell……maybe go to the mess hall….im hungry…..haven’t eaten in…….years?…… I think its years…..feels like years…..
He then passes someone he knows and removes his mask, he hangs it from his belt. They stop and stare at each other for a bit
?:….Its been….years…Winston…
Jack: Hi…..
? lets out a cough, covering his mouth with a fingerless hand
?:…they are taking fingers now….you see..
Winston…..Jack..holds up his hand, ? can see the bloodied rag wrapped around his ring finger stump, the remnants of the last torture session…
?:….lucky….
? walks off past them and down the hall
Jack:…strange man….lost his mind…it was only yesterday we last spoke..
He shrugs off what he has said and walks on, after a minute or two they are back in Jacks old cell block, the feeling is cold and empty, there is no one around and not a Guard in sight, the only things piercing the silence is the ticking of The Clock. The place looks very old, he walks up to his cell in particular and looks through the closed bars

He see’s someone else hunched up on his concrete bed, surrounded by the rats but out of their reach
Bang on the other hand see’s nothing
Jack:………..
He stares at him, completely still, completely silent
Jack:………..
The man on the bed looks just the same as Jack, but this Jack is much more healthier, no signs of the plague, has longish and healthy hair, a slight beard and a prim moustache, nice and well looked after clothing, all of is fingers, well polished shoes…. all in all a much more up-starting kind of man. Jack has had a spark lighten up his memory…
Jack:…..Winston?…..
The man looks up, Jack continues to look in on him, to Bang it looks like he is staring into a dark empty abandoned cell, it looks like it hasn’t been used for years, seriously….
Winston: Jack, where have you been? its been a very long time and have been waiting throughout it all whilst held hostage by these rats
His voice is much more clearer, no sings of throat infections and is very easy to understand
Jack:…..ill get you out……
Jack pulls at the bars
Winston:…..no no no dear Jack, its too late to be bothering with that, im long gone, the cell bars closed many years ago for me unfortunately, you will just have to make it on your own now. Im sorry boy, its just how it is.
Jack:……
Winston: There was no need to come back here Jack, surely you must know by now that this is where you do not belong anymore
He stays still, his bloodied and wrecked hands still firmly grasping the iron bars, blood from his wounds begin running down the rusted metal
Winston: Come on now, you know that it can’t be done, these are not just bars of iron, you and I know they are something greater, now please, leave….Jack….we both have very important things that we must do, and we don’t have much time left do we boy.
Jack:…..I need you…..
Winston:…you are doing just fine by yourself, look at you, new weapons, new clothes, you have adapted, you are a much more capable man.
Jack:…..
Winston: I am just a unnecessary remnant of a time long past, a piece that you must now forget completely just like everything else, forget me Jack… am the last part…leave it behind boy….
Jack:….I can’t do that…..
Winston: You and I know you can, Its the best thing to do and is the only thing you can do…….
Jack:….I wish it was different….
Winston: Yes, as do I…as do I, but we all have to strive on and move forward.
Jack:……..
Winston: There is only one outcome here boy, lets have it over with, lets bring the chapter to a close for the final time, together…
Jack:……..
Tears well up in Jacks eyes
Jack:……Goodbye…….Winston…..
Winston: Farewell Jack…..
His grasp upon the bars slowly release and upon letting go, Winston is no more, it just returns to a empty, dead space, not a rat in sight….Jack looks ruined and distraught……

OOC: I got some feels writing that, then again I know the deal and what is behind it all, I will reveal it soon though so you can all get in on it.

@Phantom,

Primarch Strelok: Hm and what is this?
He get closer to Crig, bending down he sees the shield around him
Primarch Strelok: HMPH! I refuse to waste any more of my valuable time talking to wasteful uses of air
He marches off back into his tent, Crig doesn’t take a second longer to start off running again, eventually he gets to the shuttle port….

@Imperator,

Superintendent: Thankyou Imperator
The hologram of the AI vanishes from site, leaving the Imperator by herself

@Barge Fairies,

The Whale, in an odd move, dives back into the ocean, he is only gone for a few moments before the island which the fairies are gathered on begins to shake and rumble…

After a few more moments the whole place violently shifts and the Island is lifted clean out of the water….it doesn’t take long for them to realize that the Great Whale is carrying the thing on its back, it rocks gently from side to side as they gain altitude
Great Whale: Sympathy pays
They carry on upward towards the sky eventually breaking the clouds, its not a half bad atmosphere, the ride is smooth and gulls are following around in flocks, its pretty chilled…

Last edited Jun 25, 2013 at 08:46PM EDT
Jun 25, 2013 at 08:25PM EDT

@eggman
OOC: okay fine ill accept. just want this to be over with so we can move on. asura just has one emerald.

also for natsu and the other guys taking down the small factories. could you throw at them a couple boss sized robos to make it a real challenge for them if you dont mind.

@snively
mirajane transforms into her satan soul form and readies a spell in her hand.

Mirajane: i know my form may be scary, but dont be afraid. ill protect you from eggman. Juvia, gray, help ragna take down the robots here and clear a path. she says as she releases a powerful blast of darkness through many ranks of robos that destroys them completely.

(and cue grays theme music)

gray and juvia agree and jump into the middle of a group of robos next to ragna. they both have their backs against eachother.

Gray: lets do this together now.

Juvia: right gray-sama.

gray and juvia activate theirt magic and their cirles appear in front of them.

Gray: ice make: lance.

gray with both palms shoots out a grand volley of ice projectiles that destroys many robos that were around them as they begin to freeze a bit after.

juvia quickly follows up.
Juvia: WATER SLICER!
(ignore her outfit)

she sends out a dozen blades of water that slice through the robos all around them like paper as they sway through the many ranks of robos.

the robos retaliate as they fire lasers at them. but gray quickly jumps in the air and follows up with another spell before they can.

Gray: ice make: Hammer!

he sends down a massive ice hammer that smashes down another group of robos that shortly explodes into smaller ice shard fragments that impale more robos around and freezing them.

juvia is hit by a couple lasers, but thanks to her body being made of water, she is unharmed at all as she puts her arms out down the hallway were more robos are coming

Juvia: WATER NEBULA!
(ignore other person in photo)

she shoots out two masive streams of water at high speed that spiral towards the robos and flushes them down deeper into the hallway. some are torn to shreds as they are swept backwards and pile up into a massive pile that blocks the entire hallway.

gray sees them in a piled mess and bring out another spell.

Gray: ice make: cannon!

he creates a massive two handed cannon and aims it down the hallway were the pile of robos are cloging the hallway thanks to juvia and fires out a massive blast of ice magic that completely destroys the robos as they freeze into ice shards and are further destroyed.

after the mist is cleared. they proceed down the hall with mirajane and the others were they encounter more robos.

gray turns to ragna
Gray: cmon, step it up man. still got a long way ahead of us. he says shortly before engaging the other robos with juvia.

Last edited Jun 25, 2013 at 09:14PM EDT
Jun 25, 2013 at 09:05PM EDT

@Asura and the Shadowbots,

Ragna looks pissed off as Gray tells him to “step it up”.
Ragna: If I stepped it up any further, you would all be 6 feet deep! You hear me, kid?! Don’t tell me what to do.
Ragna’s aura blazes harder in anger, and is nearly encompassing a 25-foot diameter around him. He now holds Blood Scythe in both hands, and electricity starts to spark out from the hilt as the blade cocks itself and transforms into its scythe form. A massive pure-red energy blade comes out of the opposite end.
Ragna: This is why they call me the Grim Reaper!
A single black and red wing made of magic appears near Ragna’s back, and his right hand, the one with the BlazBlue on it, begins to morph into a massive black and red claw.

Ragna then charges at the nearest group of robots with Blood Scythe held high above him. He swings the scythe in a circular pattern, with the energy blade tearing through the robots like a hot knife through butter.

One of the robots is sent flying against a nearby wall. It is still active.
Ragna: Looks like I missed you…
Ragna walks over to the robot, and grabs him with his clawed hand.

Ragna: Let Darkness consume you!
Ragna spins around, and holds the bot out. Suddenly a purple haze fills the room. Suddenly, sharp red and black tendrils burst up from the ground and quickly slice away at the last remaining robot, leaving no remains at all. Ragna then turns to look at Gray.
Ragna: As you were saying?
He then rushes off to go fight off another group of bots.

@Jack,

Bang stays silent, and has a serious look on his face as Jack finishes talking into the empty cell. Bang then places a comforting, heavy hand on Jack’s shoulder.
Bang: I am sorry, Jack… I have never known this “Winston” person, but I assume that you have. I am terribly sorry for what has happened to him.
Bang moves the hand off his shoulder.
Bang: Now, we must go before the past catches up to you…

Jun 25, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT

A rift in the fabrics of reality tears into Equestria, and a pony goes through, yelling and landing hard onto the ground

Renegade: OOF! Ah, that smarts…
he opens his eyes, and freaks out as he can’t see anything
Renegade: AH! What’s going on!? Where am I!?
he looks around, bucking wildly until his ears pick up, and he looks upwards

Renegade: Well, it would help if I could SEE ANYTHING!
slowly but surely, his eyesight begins to slowly return to him, and his vision becomes blurry, then becomes clear

Renegade: Well that’s better… I can finally see!
he looks upwards, but sees what he heard; robots flying in the sky of Ponyville, looking
Renegade: Hmm… kind of liked it better when I couldn’t…
they spot him, and immediately fire upon him
Renegade: Shite!
he dodges the fire, and rolls out of the way
Renegade: Obviously not friendly… I gotta head into town square, and quickly!

he rears up, and gallops full speed towards town hall

Meanwhile, Nightmare Moon crashes into a nearby wall, struck by Blitz. She slowly but surely stands up, turns to the side, and spits out black blood
Nightmare Moon: Fool… you cannot… cannot wipe out… the last remaining royal.

she uses her magic to wrap herself in a veil of darkness, enough to protect her for the moment from Blitz, speaking to herself
Nightmare Moon: How long will this last? I don’t know how long I can keep this charade up…

Jun 25, 2013 at 10:12PM EDT

OOC: Fucking hell, i was gunna have the old Scene Flip from G1 in here but theres just too many problems since google got rid of the old embed code…

The Decepticons begin their assault on Equestria

Megatron: Decepticons! Tear this place apart! Find that pony, and the emeralds she possesses!.

The Decepticons being tearing up the entire town, searching for Lyra

Optimus: Jazz, have you found anything Decepticon related?

Jazz: Not yet, Prime. I-… wait… here… Teletraan is picking something up! There! The Decepticons are rippin’ a town up!

Optimus: Ratchet! Get the coordinates and open a Ground Bridge!

Ratchet does as he is told

Optimus: Autobots! Transform and roll out!

Megatron: Decepticons! Gather around me!

Megatron speaks as loud as he can
Megatron: Inhabitants of this town: I will spare your lives if you give me the pony known as Lyra! She has something of value that I want.

Suddenly, a flash of light appears behind the Decepticons

Optimus: Megatron! You will stop this charade!

Megatron: Ahhh, Prime! I was hoping you and your pathetic army would show up. Decepticons. Attack!

Optimus: Bumblebee, Perceptor, follow me and help me gather the villagers, the rest of you, fight the Decepticons.

Last edited Jun 25, 2013 at 10:52PM EDT
Jun 25, 2013 at 10:39PM EDT

“They are… like a group of crazy mercenaries. But I like their characters, their pasts, it’s like a poem! But tell me… When they will be into the action?”
Asks the Medic to the Balloon Master, who keeps reading over and over again the Villian abilities.
Indeed, most of them are crazy and insane. That’s why I am not planning to bring them over here until we are losing control of the situation. Opening a portal to my Earth only to rescue a bunch of villians is dangerous unless a number of events take place around Mobius, then I will send Johnson to rescue them, along with a good pair of goons and mobsters. Feel free to suggest another member my good doctor, the console is yours. Travel around these men and women bios and find which one of them would be more useful. Search for something else too if curiosity bites but be careful…You might end up in a dead corner.

The small keyboard controls every monitor surrounding the place. These screens are currently showing names and profile pictures of the huge amount of enemies of the Captain Spark. Only five of them are highlighted: Two Face, Cremator, Randy, Hawk and the Devil. The list is quite big and some of these names are plain ridiculous:
Rocket Man, Pretty Poison, Jeerlock Holmes, Commander Johann Joe Star, Ol’ School, Supreme Garnisher, Daddy, Blasteroid, Sun. This is the first page of this long list.
OOC: You can choose 5 of them, I will give them a proper description with a good ol’ tragic / stupid background.

As the Medic approaches the console, the agent and the master leave him alone, they wanted to stay actually but the EES quickly detected an unknown presence around Mobius, he also recieved a transmission from this unknown entity. It looks like a advanced mechanic unit threatening the Order of the Balloon. First the Patriots, then fairies and now robots from outer space.
Now we need a giant talking dinasour and we will have the world’s greatest japanese movie.
Says Johnson to the Balloon Master, trying to cheer up his friend and hoping to hear a small chuckle. His attempts are futile, he already knows that: This is nothing but a repetitive series of events that always end in problems, paper burning and remaking everything from the ashes. After the Patriots tried to take over Mobius thousands of units were lost, with the fairies the life of the Gray Fox was lost, and now yet another unknown menace…
It’s your fault actually. You keep letting them alive, you try to enjoy every second of this endless war while trying to have “Fun”. I hope this message makes you realize that our presence is almost unexistant, they don’t feel fear, they don’t even care about us, and as long as these people hearts keep beating , you will never have that peace you were always searching for.
Silence
Footsteps and computer beeping.
Remember when I told the doctor about our non-existant WMD? I lied, I refuse to use such a destructive force in the planet I love…But you are right my friend, Mobius is filled with scum that needs to cleaned up.

Both men head to the central core, the main generator of the Hellium Fortress and home of the first and only bomb the Order of the Balloon has.
Johnson: Are you sure about this? I thought you were still testing THEM, what will happen if these creatures malfunction?
EES: Access granted, gathering required files and sending the message to the another cities. Lockdown initiated. Cities are currently sinking Master, they should be safe from any kind of anomalies present in such a small unit.
BM They are not ready Johnson, true indeed but look the wonderful opportunity upon us. We have three kind of unknown enemies and millions of cities that are still holding back, best test subjects for these insects. Nothing will be wasted do not worry, they are programmed to don’t eat the spine and the skull.
Johnson: Advisors…
EES: The swarm is ready to be deployed. I recomend to watch the blueprints first and seek any kind of mistake.
BM: Excelent, I would like to check them if you please.

Name: Biomech Blattella 0.85
The Balloon Master made his first Blattella at the age of 7, while trying to keep his head bussy and away from the horrendous days of school. A small cockroach designed to steal objects from another classmates such as pencils, scissors, food, cellphones, etc. As time passed, the BM completely forgot about his very first creation until he met a known superhero. In one of the numerous attempts to wipe out entire cities, scary amounts of blatellas were created to behave like a deadly swarm of bees, attacking every citizen of every town and drain blood samples for experimenting. Now, after analazying and gathering enough information about the nanomachines found inside rebel soldiers and based on his own experiments with human’s DNA, the Balloon Master is ready to deploy these “bugs” in Mobius surface..But first…A message.

Well hello there ladies and gentlemen, I bet you missed a lot the sound of my voice around this planet. I am quite tired of this war my friends, you are nothing but a worm in the middle of my path, a really, reaally persistent worm that refuses to move away. I kick you out, you return, I throw you away and you still return. I’m afraid that these childish games need to end, and this worm needs to be squashed once for all…
Allow me to introduce something, becouse It’s about time I show that we are not just a bunch of imitators. First everyone was playing with the foot soldiers, then the robots showed up and we started to replace our expensive human members with bots, after that the genetic method began, super soldiers were created along with mutated creatures, then demons…and fairies…But let’s end this non-sense once for all shall we? Samuel, I really love how your organization incorporated nanobots inside your troops but allow me to introduce something better than nanobots…
You fight with soldiers, I give you enhaced soldiers…You fight with bots, I give you gigantic mechanical units….You fight with nanobots…I give you a atom level menace incapable of being destroyed, incapable of being fought back, incapable of making mistakes..
Introducing the Blatellas, creatures who are as small as electrons spinning around a nucleus. capable of penetrating anything and anyone on their way, working togheter like a pack of wolves, a swarm of bees, a gigantic piranha shoal that will take the job of cleaning the dirty streets of Mobius…once for all…

Alarms, soldiers returning to base, Striders being carried by helicopters, the cities are “sinking” as the first swarm of blatellas quickly flies towards the places where Outer Haven was seen and where resistance was detected. The blatellas will destroy anything and anyone that isn’t associated with the Order of the Balloon. The swarm looks like a giant dark cloud. They are as small as water particles, the lasers pass through them and explotions do nothing. It is advisable to leave the planet until the swarm is gone.

Jun 25, 2013 at 10:50PM EDT

@ranga
Gray: ice make: geyser!

he makes a sheet of ice travel to a batch of robos closing in on ragna and creates a massive pillar of ice crystals that freezes the group solid and blocks a corrode that prevents more robos from coming in from.
Gray: great job man. i think were half way there. this hallway i blocked should cover our backs while we make it to the room.

Mirajane: Dark extinction.

she sends down another blast of dark energy down another hallway, clearing it of robos trying to flank them. she has snively close by to her.
Mirajane: snively, make sure you stay close by me and the others okay. we should be there not too long from now. she tears apart a group of robos firing at her and snively. she takes a couple hits trying to cover snively but shrugs them off like nothing.

Juvia: Water jet.
she shoots out a very focused stream of water that cuts trough more ranks of robos that block the path to the chamber.
Juvia: how many of these thing are there? they just keep coming back in waves nomater how many we destroy.

Gray: goes to show you how important the generator room is. Ice make: saw!

he creates a massive saw blade of ice that he shoots out down the hallway. laser shots hit it but deflect off of it as it tears its way down through more ranks of robos before exploding into fragmens of ice that impale more robos.
Gray: but we need to keep going and make it there.

they continue to engage the robos that seem like they are endless in waves.

Jun 25, 2013 at 10:57PM EDT

@spark
ooc:
deemed necessairy.

also, wtf do we do about something like those bugs. like talk about fucked up.

Jun 25, 2013 at 11:06PM EDT

@Bang,

OOC:
I noticed that I put a lot of time keys into my prison posts, just assume that the escape took place prior to Eggmans turn of events with the cannon, but when they actually finally escape they will be in the present time
BIC:

Jack:….I…I…
And then his mind falls blank, Winston is gone, not only from Jacks vision but from his memory too. He wipes away his tears and takes a step back from the bars
Jack:…..I….feel closure…..I don’t know why….
He then begins walking out of the cell block
Jack:..I need to get you out….this isn’t your place…..lets go….
They travel through populated halls, sneaking past Guard patrol and the likes, they do this for nearly an hour, in this time they ascend about 2 more levels, each level getting more livelier with more prisoners, but more Guards too….

It didn’t take long to bump into three of them in a hallway however, they can be just as sneaky and caught the two off by surprise, one of them is carry a Music Box and has already begun winding the crank, dulling down Bangs strength and foddering his mind

The Music box Guard stays back whilst the other 2 draw their swords and approach, Jack turns around and watches as they get close, he doesn’t have any strength to fight, but it doesn’t matter..

Rats begin pouring from holes in the halls and rushing past and around Jacks feet, the Guards take a few steps back and begin slashing away at the vermin tide, Jack watches on quietly as they are eventually overrun and eaten alive before they even hit the ground, Jacks relationship with the vermin isn’t one of magic so the box has no effect. These Guards are only a few of what is currently after them though, the big alert has been raised and the search is over, Bang and Jack have been found and now a big chunk of the prison security force if after them

From down the hallway a ton load of Guards break from around the corner, they are spearheaded by two flamers, they are charging straight down towards the duo with swords drawn

Jack:….now we need to get to the depot…..the train…..you have to catch it….

Jack begins running albeit slowly, the swarm around his feet has never been so big, the amount of rats flood the hall

Jack:…….We need to get to the central elevator……

The elevator he speaks of is actually sign posted along the hallways, but there are security obstacles down the hallways on the way there

The first is a electrified floor stretching for 100 meters, it is a very high voltage and will flash people to ash just from it being touched

The second is a hallway lined with auto turrets, very responsive and will tear through anything they hit

The third and final is a 200 meter microwave tunnel

At the end of these is a elevator connecting all of the levels on this prison division with the massive train depot

The obstacle challenge begins, with hordes of Guards and dogs close behind they must get into that elevator….

Meanwhile Crig the Slig gets back to the shuttle port and boards his Zolog, a Zolog basically being a medium sized spherical tin can with jet thrusters attached to the sides, they are usually about 20 meters in diameters and are also the only form of air travel the Sligs possess, even though they are shoddy looking they are very cheap to build and surprisingly reliable

He sets off on the long journey back to his homeland, Mudos, the Slig continent

Last edited Jun 25, 2013 at 11:11PM EDT
Jun 25, 2013 at 11:09PM EDT

@meredith
mavis suddenly senses something strange. as if a plague has begun to spread. she can feel it slowly coming overseas and trying to head to their country Fiore. she feels very bad chills about this and is very alarmed.

Mavis: meredith, let me see something.

she uses her magic to get images of parts of the world were she feels the disturbances. she spends a bit of time looking untill she catches a glimpse of a massive dark cloud thats sweeping the lands of the parts of the world. she begins to tremble at the sight of it.

mavis: oh no…. meredith. listen to me, is there any way that you can either preserve this entire country from this threat. either by casting a barrier to protect it, or to move the country to another place. somewere that they cannot harm this land. this is the only safe haven left on this world that isnt controlled by him. i will not allow him to destroy this place. please. can you use your powers to move this entire country off of this world and preserve it some were else. there is nothing i can do myself to stop a threat that massive from destroying this land.

OOC: take the entire country of fiore and just put it into a separate dimention or something. cuz apparently, theres not a damn thing anyone can do to stop those things.

Jun 25, 2013 at 11:26PM EDT

OOC:
Just a note, the SOP nanomachines don’t actually contain any battle information or any data for that fact, they just act as relays, providing the soldier with improved combat prowess and a few other things.
Basically without the GW AI running the SOP system the nanomachines become complete dead weight and do literally nothing at all, and like I said neither do they hold data, they are just relays.

It wasn’t until 2018, after SOP, that people began getting fully cybernetic bodies which DID hold combat data, more specifically in their left hands and even then only a select few commanders had that…..but the PMC soldiers on the other hand are from 2014….

Im only saying because you keep bringing them up is all and I though id elaborate….that their actually useless….

Last edited Jun 25, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT
Jun 25, 2013 at 11:44PM EDT

She simply nods at Mavis, and telports high enough to get an entire view of the country. She snaps her fingers and the country disappears. It has been telported to LOCAF: Land of Colors and Frogs. Located inside Meredith’s inventory. The sky has been changed to pastel shades of red and blue, with clouds of different colors lazily driffting by. Outside of the country is nothing but grasslands for miles, and the only thing of interest would be the large volcano off in the distance.
Meredith calls up Mavis
Okay, you’re on LOCAF, which is in my inventory so you can see why I can’t be there right now. I think I should be fine this high up in the sky. If those bug-things try to kill me, I don’t believe I’ve met the requirements for a true death so I should be fine. I’ll still be available to help you guys out, though, I’ve got my own visuals on the place and still do my job.
Just don’t touch my stuff without my permission, okay?
She hangs up
(OOC: Is that okay with everyone?)

Jun 25, 2013 at 11:46PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

She simply nods at Mavis, and telports high enough to get an entire view of the country. She snaps her fingers and the country disappears. It has been telported to LOCAF: Land of Colors and Frogs. Located inside Meredith’s inventory. The sky has been changed to pastel shades of red and blue, with clouds of different colors lazily driffting by. Outside of the country is nothing but grasslands for miles, and the only thing of interest would be the large volcano off in the distance.
Meredith calls up Mavis
Okay, you’re on LOCAF, which is in my inventory so you can see why I can’t be there right now. I think I should be fine this high up in the sky. If those bug-things try to kill me, I don’t believe I’ve met the requirements for a true death so I should be fine. I’ll still be available to help you guys out, though, I’ve got my own visuals on the place and still do my job.
Just don’t touch my stuff without my permission, okay?
She hangs up
(OOC: Is that okay with everyone?)

ooc: im okay with this. but just to be safe. you should probably head back to heaven and tell sam whats going on and what happened to the country. just in chase something bad happens.

and with that, im out.

Jun 25, 2013 at 11:57PM EDT

OOC: Actually Asura, you have a magic shield all over that precious island of the fairy tail, so yeah…Sit down and relax, watch how the Eiffel Tower gets eaten.
Nothing is useless for the BM, take the Mantises ships for example: they were based on broken pieces of Egg Carriers, just debris found around Mobius. The Blattellas are not a copy/paste of your nanobots.
Anyways, for those who have characters in Mobius maybe you should…I don’t know..Run away? Oh no no, what a strategic and impossible thing to do! Or how about going to the Fairy Guild Island and stay there? You know, that giant glowing island in the middle of the sea covered in a gigantic shield?
You know, this is like: A random terrorist throws a grenade in a café and everyone just stares at the grenade like “Huh, a grenade. What to do?”
“Dunno man, maybe we should wait and see what happens.”
“Guys I think It’s going to explo-”

I am not going “RAARGH RAMPAGE FUCK YOU ALL GUYS!”, I am just trying to bloody clean up Mobius. Faries, giant robots and demons from Doom, not even Napoleon Bonaparte can fight against that so instead of wasting 5 pages of the thread, writing unnecessary details of military strategies and spending 5 hours in Gmod for a bunch of pictures, I will just use the bugs to eliminate random surprises hidden inside Mobius such as hidden facilities, even more enemies that are waiting to appear out of nowhere and ,of course, what’s left of the Patriots and the Eggman Empire. YOU DO HAVE A CHANCE TO GET OUT, I AM NOT PLANNING TO KILL EVERY UNIT YOU HAVE IN MOBIUS, I just want to get rid of them, make them go away, out of the planet if possible.
This is ,of course, part of the big gigantic event I am planning for you guys. Read twice my last post, the bugs were not ready to be deployed. Important plot element? Who knows!

Last edited Jun 26, 2013 at 09:13AM EDT
Jun 26, 2013 at 09:05AM EDT

Ooc: magnolia is just a city. The barrier is only covering the city. The entire country is fiore which is the island and which magnolia is a part of. I said this numerous times and im sorry if it confused you. So ill say this again:

Fiore is the entire country that the show takes place in. And it is a population of 15 million people. And 10% of that population are magic users.

Magnolia is just a city that is the home of the guild fairy tail. And there are many other cities in fiore with other magic guilds like fairy tail.

So im still sticking to my previous post and moving the entire country in merediths dimention.

I hope this clears thing up because i couldnt make it any more clear than this.

Jun 26, 2013 at 10:35AM EDT

Laika wrote:

@Bang,

OOC:
I noticed that I put a lot of time keys into my prison posts, just assume that the escape took place prior to Eggmans turn of events with the cannon, but when they actually finally escape they will be in the present time
BIC:

Jack:….I…I…
And then his mind falls blank, Winston is gone, not only from Jacks vision but from his memory too. He wipes away his tears and takes a step back from the bars
Jack:…..I….feel closure…..I don’t know why….
He then begins walking out of the cell block
Jack:..I need to get you out….this isn’t your place…..lets go….
They travel through populated halls, sneaking past Guard patrol and the likes, they do this for nearly an hour, in this time they ascend about 2 more levels, each level getting more livelier with more prisoners, but more Guards too….

It didn’t take long to bump into three of them in a hallway however, they can be just as sneaky and caught the two off by surprise, one of them is carry a Music Box and has already begun winding the crank, dulling down Bangs strength and foddering his mind

The Music box Guard stays back whilst the other 2 draw their swords and approach, Jack turns around and watches as they get close, he doesn’t have any strength to fight, but it doesn’t matter..

Rats begin pouring from holes in the halls and rushing past and around Jacks feet, the Guards take a few steps back and begin slashing away at the vermin tide, Jack watches on quietly as they are eventually overrun and eaten alive before they even hit the ground, Jacks relationship with the vermin isn’t one of magic so the box has no effect. These Guards are only a few of what is currently after them though, the big alert has been raised and the search is over, Bang and Jack have been found and now a big chunk of the prison security force if after them

From down the hallway a ton load of Guards break from around the corner, they are spearheaded by two flamers, they are charging straight down towards the duo with swords drawn

Jack:….now we need to get to the depot…..the train…..you have to catch it….

Jack begins running albeit slowly, the swarm around his feet has never been so big, the amount of rats flood the hall

Jack:…….We need to get to the central elevator……

The elevator he speaks of is actually sign posted along the hallways, but there are security obstacles down the hallways on the way there

The first is a electrified floor stretching for 100 meters, it is a very high voltage and will flash people to ash just from it being touched

The second is a hallway lined with auto turrets, very responsive and will tear through anything they hit

The third and final is a 200 meter microwave tunnel

At the end of these is a elevator connecting all of the levels on this prison division with the massive train depot

The obstacle challenge begins, with hordes of Guards and dogs close behind they must get into that elevator….

Meanwhile Crig the Slig gets back to the shuttle port and boards his Zolog, a Zolog basically being a medium sized spherical tin can with jet thrusters attached to the sides, they are usually about 20 meters in diameters and are also the only form of air travel the Sligs possess, even though they are shoddy looking they are very cheap to build and surprisingly reliable

He sets off on the long journey back to his homeland, Mudos, the Slig continent

@Jack,

As the two run down the halls with the guards gaining on them ever so quickly, Bang reaches down to his side pouch and pulls out 3 nails with black cloth tied to the end of them which he holds between his fingers.

With a quick and harsh throw, they land at the feet of the guards behind them, spraying out some sort of strong web-like material that slows down their movement. While the guards are having trouble getting through the webbing, Bang takes this short amount of time to activate his secret technique again… Bang’s eyes begin to burn with a fiery blaze as he puts his hands together.
Bang: Quicker than the wind and as still as the forest!
Bang begins to levitate up once again, and the symbols one by one begin to form around him. Bang begins to glow a golden color…
Bang: Hotter than flames and MORE MAGNIFICENT THAN A MOUNTAIN!
Magical fire burst up from around him.

He then falls back down to the ground, and the symbols disappear from around him as well as the fire. Bang is glowing completely golden now.
Bang: Quickly!
Bang grabs Jack by the hand, and tosses Jack over his shoulder. Bang is now dashing/running faster than ever now.

Once they reach the beginning of the first hallway, Bang leaps forward and begins to navigate the air like there are invisible platforms with his fast-speed. He seems to be moving on the very air itself, and he even did it out of this current form. He tries his best to stay away from the sides of the corridor, along with the ceiling. They reach the end of the first hallway fairly quickly due to Bang.
Bang: Now it is time for the second one…

The two are now at the entrance of the second hallway. He spots about 20 turrets scattered around the room. Bang pulls out six nails with red cloth tied on the end of them from his pouch quickly.

He hurls throws the nails, one at each turret. When the nails collide with the turrets they explode in fire and debris. Bang picks up Jack and runs down the hallway. The turrets barely manage to get a “beep” out before they are destroyed by the explosive nails that Bang throws at them at a staggering speed.

The two reach the entrance to the microwave tunnel, and Bang puts Jack down on the ground.
Bang faces the guards that are running behind them, and hurls some spiderweb nails at them to further slow them down. Bang is still glowing this golden coloring.
Bang: Jack, we need a plan of action to get past this tunnel! It is very dangerous! I will try to hold the evildoers off while you think!
Bang continues to throw nails at the flooring under the guards to slow them down.

Last edited Jun 26, 2013 at 05:44PM EDT
Jun 26, 2013 at 05:43PM EDT

@Bang

Jack stands there looking off down the microwave tunnel, he knew this was coming and he knows what’s going to be done

The tunnel is searing with incredible heat and glows a mirage like orange, any normal man would be fried within just a few seconds of being inside, and with 200 meters to travel even the strongest willed could not survive the incredible punishment from the microwaves

The Guards on the other hand are catching up, the flamer troopers quickly burning straight through the webbing, it will only be a few seconds before they are on top of them

Jack turns to Bang and for the first time looks him straight into the eye

His face is ridden with the plague so much so that he looks like a walking corpse, its a horrific site
Jack:…….“your death in dear Persephone is written into your fate”…..Words spoken to me…by the Torturer….moments before cheating death…….it is unpreventable…..inevitable……my mind is gone….my body is moments away from failure…….
By this point the plague has now completely taken over all of his organs and his mind, he is only mere minutes or maybe even seconds away from suffering the final symptom of the disease, completely failure of all major organs…..he coughs again quite badly, it is now entirely blood…
Jack: The walls here are lined with pipes…..pipes containing poisonous gas….there is no way out other than the tunnel up ahead……I am already dead……..but knowing that….I got you to where you wanted……
Jack looks away and takes a step in front of Bang, readying himself for the Guards
Jack: Now it is time for us to depart……I never wanted to leave….nor can I….but I felt your courage and determination…..and didn’t want to see it pulled from your spirit………..board the train…..get away from this hell………
He draws his sword, the rats begin gathering around his feet
Jack:……don’t remember me as Jack…..but as Winston…….the man who I once was………20 long years ago…….
And with that he takes his mask from his belt and places it upon his face for the last time

He begins on a slow walk off back down the hallway towards the horde of ever nearing Guards, its obvious that Bang must now continue by himself, he has no way in which to save him neither from his destined fate in Persephone or the horrid rat plague that has already claimed his very body…..

Jack is at his end…..

Last edited Jun 26, 2013 at 06:30PM EDT
Jun 26, 2013 at 06:25PM EDT

OOC:
I think that this is fitting music for this moment of sacrifice.

BIC:

@Jack,

Bang grips his right hand together in a fist, and sheds a single tear as he watches Jack walk off. He knows that there is nothing else that he can do for Jack whose fate is already sealed. He then crosses his arms, and looks at Jack from behind. His look is one of seriousness, but also one of knowing what must be done.

Bang: You… You have made me proud, my protege… I shall remember you always, Winston… Let your story be carried down through the ages of your sacrifice.
Bang gives Jack a two-finger salute as he continues to walk towards the guards, and a smile is on his face.

Bang: Goodbye, Winston… I will always remember you. Your sacrifice has made my spirit stronger, and now it blazes with the fire of a million suns! Farewell…
Bang turns around, and begins to run down the microwave tunnel at a fast speed. He closes his eyes as he runs straight forward. He goes into a sort of trance-like state as he runs.
Bang: Lord Tenjō, this man… This man has more will than I have ever set eye on before. He may have been burdened with disease, but he made this sacrifice. That shows that he is no ordinary man… He shall forever be remembered by me, Bang Shishigami…

Last edited Jun 26, 2013 at 07:16PM EDT
Jun 26, 2013 at 06:55PM EDT

@Bang,

Bangs makes it through he microwave tunnel and into the elevator, the last sight he sees as the doors are closing is Winston and his rat swarm conflicting with the horde of Guards. Upon the closing of the doors his fate is sealed

After a long elevator ride upward he finally arrives at the place, a MASSIVE train depot that serves as the main import/export of prisoners and freight alike, at the current time there is no train to be seen but a whistle can certainly be heard meaning it cant be far away at all

Bang is now stood in the depot with mountains of guards converging on his position, they begin firing dead at him letting off a big amount of ammo

The train is about to leave giving Bang very little time to move

OOC: And for the sake of rounding off Jack/Winstons story im going to reveal his untold past…

Firstly it should be known that one of Jacks first posts actually took place 20 years ago from the present, During that time he lived as Winston, a pretty sound minded individual who was a relatively new prisoner to Persephone….

“Meanwhile Jack(/Winston) the prisoner is finally free to leave his bed, the crowd of rats finally losing interesting and scampering off, he makes his way out of his cell and down the hall towards the toilets when suddenly from around the corner in front of him appear three Guards, they point at him and begin running straight towards his direction, blind fear takes over and he immediately turns around and frantically runs in the opposite direction, the last things Guard want to do is talk, they only ever want to kill you or torture you”

“He runs for a full 5 minutes before nearly having a heart attack from the exhaustion, his frail body no longer capable of holding his own weight he falls to the floor and sits up, he wonders to himself what they want and if he needs to still be worrying.”

“Unfortunately for Jack(/Winston) they appear once more coming down the hallway, however he is unable to clime to his feet in time before being struck in his branded face and rendered unconscious”

It was at this very point, that very hit across his head that he was thrown straight into a coma, a coma which lasted for 20 years….

The evil and twisted Governor of Persephone himself made the order for him to be kept on life support until he awakes, Winston’s unconscious mind was persecuted with endless nightmares, he was perpetually tortured and eaten by rats in dreams created to destroy his mind, this lasted for the entire time that he was out. Jack was often refereed to as the most punished heretic alive because of unconscious mistreatment under the watchful eyes of the Governor, he was seen as a toy that could be killed over and over again in his own head

However Winston began to stir from his long slumber and he was taken from his life support and dragged down to cell block where he met Bang….

" My name is Jack….."

He awoke, after 20 years he was concious once more, but after the years of mental destruction he unknowingly assumed the personality of a completely new person, he was now Jack, a fragile minded manic depressive who could hardly string together sentences nor have the will to speak them. He couldn’t remember his past and had no idea about being in coma. Jack was simply what was left of his mind, the man he once was, Winston, was long gone and almost forgotten, buried at the back of his mind and subdued

His almost immediate execution in the torture chamber was a coup de grâce, a ‘thankyou for your 20 years of perpetually deaths’ sort of idea, Jack had no idea, not knowing he had been comatose he just believe this to be another regular torture session, but no, it was a disposal of someone who had only been awake for less than 5 minutes in 2 decades

“..This is my home……It wasn’t long ago that I was here……being…..normal..”

It wasn’t until later upon returning to his old cell block that things began to stir in his memory. He met his old self in his old cell and he remembered what he once was and wanted it all back there and then, The bars of the cell were made of lost time

“…no no no dear Jack, its too late to be bothering with that, im long gone, the cell bars closed many years ago for me unfortunately, you will just have to make it on your own now. Im sorry boy, its just how it is.”

Jack felt like he had stolen the body of someone else, he was so different and worse off that he felt completely without belong and totally lost. It was only through forgetting his old personality that he could continue, and get Bang to the elevator

“I am just a unnecessary remnant of a time long past, a piece that you must now forget completely just like everything else…..”

And there is is, the tragic back-story of the worse treated prisoner, from the handsome and clean gentleman know as Winston to the walking and disease ridden corpse known as Jack.

A mind split down the middle.

Last edited Jun 26, 2013 at 07:49PM EDT
Jun 26, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT

@The guards,

His technique has yet to wear off yet, but it will likely wear off soon. Bang is still glowing golden coloring. He gets in an aggressive stance as the guards near his position. His eyes and soul are still blazing with the fires of justice and love.

Bang: I shall never be silenced by the likes of you! For I am the vigilante who will bring justice! I am the trustworthy ninja, Bang Shishigami! I AM THE HERO OF LOVE AND JUSTICE, AND SAVIOR OF IKARUGA! MY SPIRIT BURNS BRIGHTER AND WITH MORE PASSION THAN YOUR OWN GOD! I SHALL NEVER BE DEFEATED BY EVIL!
Bang then jumps up in the air as the shots near him, and he dives into a crowd at a crowd of the guards *
Bang: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
*Both of Bang’s gauntlets glow green for a few moments before they are completely engulfed with fire. He crashes into the ground with a flaming double punch that shakes the ground and sends the guards in the way flying everywhere. The ones close to Bang, he punches with his gauntlets. The man is like a mac-truck plowing through here.

One of the guards runs up to Bang and attempts to whack him in the back with a stun stick.
Bang spins around and punches the Guard straight in the face, which puts him down for the count. Bang then runs towards where he hears the train as the guards fire at his back. It doesn’t take too long for Bang to make it to one of the last parts of the train, and jump on top of it. With this, he punches a hole straight through the roof of it and drops down into one of the train cars…

Jun 26, 2013 at 08:15PM EDT

OOC: You know, i WAS thinking about saving Jack, but I decided against it because it felt more “Right” To let him die in a heroic sacrifice.

Jun 26, 2013 at 10:02PM EDT

OOC:
I don’t know where anyone is either… I can’t really do anything at the moment until Sam or Robotnik posts.

Jun 27, 2013 at 03:26PM EDT

OOC: I have stacks of college work to do ready for tomorrow, so im gonna be busy

Last edited Jun 27, 2013 at 05:07PM EDT
Jun 27, 2013 at 04:37PM EDT

OOC: were the hell is everyone. still waiting for natsuru s post with yukari for asura. and need eggman to continue main story. someone post something relevant to the story.

the shipping thread is taking over.

Jun 27, 2013 at 09:09PM EDT

OOC:
This is why we have the RP Pub, everyone! Let’s post some humorous side tracks while we wait!

Jun 27, 2013 at 09:23PM EDT

Three people wake up in the middle of the wasteland
???: Where are we? Where did that stand user send us?
???: I don’t know, Okuyasu, but this sure isn’t Florida.
???: Yeah. This is all dark, and misty. Florida is very sunny and hot.
Okuyasu: Where do we go? What do we do? I’m not really good at making decisions. You got any ideas, Josuke?
I say… That way!
Josuke points off in a random direction, as all three of them start to wander around.
Josuke: I wonder if Mr. Kujo is looking for us.
???: Probably. You three WERE off to check about my stand’s abilities, right?
Okuyasu: Yeah, that’s right.
Josuke: Didn’t Mr. Kujo say your name was “Jorno Jovanna”, Or something like that?
Giorno: Yes, It’s spelled G-I-O-R-N-O G-I-O-V-A-N-N-A, though.
*Josuke, Okuyasu, and Giorno continue wandering aimlessly around.

Jun 27, 2013 at 09:23PM EDT

OOC:
Um, Falcon, your characters are on Mobius… correct?

Jun 27, 2013 at 09:30PM EDT

OOC Yep. Got randomly teleported there by a stand user. I MIGHT just get Jotaro teleported somewhere… I don’t know.
(Hey, the only explanation I could find. )

Last edited Jun 27, 2013 at 09:37PM EDT
Jun 27, 2013 at 09:35PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!