Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,354 total conversations in 8,688 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

everyone is on board the ship were everyone else is. natsu an gajeel are lying on the floor by a corner with motion sickness. everyone is around with the others.

wendy is going around healing peoples wounds that they may have.

Juvia: oh of course flan-flan. just after we get off of this place. than mommy and gray can play with you as long as you want. snuggles flandre a bit more

Gray: yeah thanks but im kinda tired after all of this. i just want a cold shower and a nap. you can have all the fun you want with her.

Juvia: cmon, dont be like that, be like a father to her. here hold on to her. passes flandre over to gray.

Gray: he..hey!! wait a minute. i never agreed to this. he hold flandre out in front of him. her big red eyes looking directly at him as she has the most adorable smile on her face and begins to blush a lot. shes… shes waay to cute for me…… just….

suddenly everyone hears the explosion. everyone is rattled as the ship shakes a bit.

Erza: hold on, weres mirajane? she didnt make it back yet.

Lucy: wait. dont tell me that…

Laxus: dont worry, shes right there he points at the window, mirajane is flying outside in space right next to the flyer. it appears that she has something massive in her hands as shes flying

Lucy: what is she holding onto?

Happy: maybe some device that could help you loose weight considering……

happy is kicked at high speed by lucy as hes sent flying into a wall

Lucy: stupid cat.

Makarov: im just glad she made it out of this in one piece. lets rest up for now and wait until we go bac to the ship and meet with the others. other than that. good job to all of you. you have made me proud to be your guild master.

everyone nods and appreciate his gesture. everyone is now waiting to arive back at heaven.

Last edited Jul 07, 2013 at 05:16PM EDT
Jul 07, 2013 at 05:15PM EDT

Holy explotion! The Flyer woud shake after the final wave to the ARK and the late Doctor Eggman.

Cheston: Great Godfrey! And there you have it my friend, the last firework from the Patriots to Robotnik. You know, It’s a bit sad. After all those days we had to spend with the Swatbots, don’t you feel a bit sorry for them?
Mister Foster: No. (Foster silently watches the rampaging wave of energy spreading around the place as the Flyer leaves) So, do you think the Patriots have a empty slot for a demolitions expert?
Captain Spark: HA! You working along with Rodriguez? Don’t make me laugh please! Or shock in terror most likely, you are quite destructive by yourself Foster. I don’t think you need a organization backing you up!
Cheston: Quite true my friend! Now my dear sidekicks, let us share a cup of tea. There’s nothing like the touch of the freshest tea after such a restless and painful fight. Cheers for me- err and you too Foster, and Spark, and “Raggy”,and well, sure, everyone why not? So many new faces I have never seen., like that lady and the swordsman.
Foster: Lady what?
Cheston: Not russian my friend, I’m so sorry. It seems that her slots are filled with something else already. The kettle is at full boil, it’s time for tea ladies and gentlemen!
Spark: Great pulsating protons! Is it time already? Later my friend, I would like talk with the man who had the final showdown with the doctor.
Cheston: Wait! Cheston gives Spark a cup of tea. Conversations are easier with the scent of tea around my good ol’ captain. Remember the Haven meeting? It was glorious. Can you share this with the silent man over there?
Spark: Of course! Spark walks towards Hakumen, who is leaning on a wall, absent from any kind of chat, ignoring everyone and everything around him. Spark breaks through the circle of silence around the swordsman, just to offer him a gorilla-made tea. That was quite a impressive move you pulled out in the ARK, left half of the squad drooling around. Chuckles. I didn’t have a chance to talk with you in Haven, too bussy sharing strategies and stuff. Captain Spark here to serve and to share gorilla made tea. He offers his hand

Jul 07, 2013 at 05:28PM EDT

The two water-elemental mages notice the healing magic in use…

Tsunarmin: Need a hand with the healing, there? I happen to know a few healing spells myself.

Tardises: I don’t…. If it wasn’t for being sent on all sorts of missions because of OYH I’d have the time to actually learn magic of other elements than my innate one.

Tsunarmin: You mean that companion of yours that no one else can see?

(OOC: Remember that Tsunarmin does not know that everyone else on board actually can. Or Tardises himself, for that matter. Everyone else would just see water around the sheath of Tardises’ sword, anyway.)

Last edited Jul 07, 2013 at 05:36PM EDT
Jul 07, 2013 at 05:29PM EDT

Falcon turns to Tsunarmin
You’re GOING to see it eventually.
Falcon turns back to the controls. They’re almost at Heaven now.

Goroh is hiding down in the area where Falcon keeps the Blue Falcon.
I can’t believe it! I’m right next to the Blue Falcon! I COULD sabotage it…
Goroh looks like he’s thinking for a minute
But my Fire Stingray is better than this machine. There would be no point.

In the middle of the area where Dio is sleeping, Giorno, Josuke, and Okuaysu have stumbled upon Dio. They’re wondering what to do.
Okuyasu: What should we do?
Josuke: You think we should get this body outside?
Okuyasu: I think that’s a good idea.
The three stand users drag Dio’s body outside. It’s nighttime now, and Dio is starting to wake up.
Josuke: Th-the body’s moving!
Okuyasu: Is it like a zombie or something?
Dio is standing upright now.
Dio: Close.
Giorno: Then just what the hell are you?
Dio: I… AM DIO!
Josuke: CRAZY DIAMOND!
Okuaysu: THE HAND!
Giorno: GOLD EXPE-
Giorno’s stand activation is interrupted by Dio sending “Evil Implants” Into The Three stand user’s heads.
All Three: We serve… only Dio.

The spaceship that Blood Falcon is in breaches the atmosphere of Mobius, and is set towards landing near one of the Balloon Master’s bases.
Blood Falcon: I’m almost there.
Black Shadow: Good.

Jul 07, 2013 at 06:06PM EDT

OOC: Falcon and Natsu
You know If I were you, I would introduce new characters when they are needed or in the right situation. Currently Mobius is filled with atom sized bugs, any kind of unknown presence would be eaten! How about using the other planets? Like, the planet where the NOL rules, Spark’s earth, the new dimension where the Fairy Guild is..
I really want to have everything under control guys, just let me control the entire planet for the first and last time.
Personally, I love Amaterasu and I would love to see her around in the thread but putting her in a planet controlled by a dictator who has a group of genetically designed soldiers and one of them was able to fight Asura..Basically, sending a single sheep to face a pack of wolves. Dio is plain awesome, maybe too awesome for this thread. Having Crazy Diamond and Gold Experience is enough Falcon. Do we reaaally need the World? Use your existent characters like having Kenshiro talk with someone. Poor Ken barely gets a few lines.
This is nothing but a suggestion, you are free to do whatever you want.
Also..
Falcon…
I AM DIO! DIO SMASH! Don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry. When I’m angry, I stop the time and search for steamrollers around the place! GAMMA WAVE! WRYYYYY
C’mon, that line was cheesy

Jul 07, 2013 at 06:34PM EDT

@tardise
wendy notices you talking to her as she finishes healing erza.

Wendy: oh, you can heal people as well. im wendy marvel, and this is my friend carla. what kind of powers do you use. im a sky dragon slayer. my magic is particularly used to not only heal wounds and ailments, but i can also cast support spells. im not really good at fighting like the others, but i m getting pretty good at it.

Last edited Jul 07, 2013 at 06:37PM EDT
Jul 07, 2013 at 06:35PM EDT

OOC: If we’re keeping Dio, then I say we simply MUST have Sakuya meet him at some point. I know enough to know that Dio’s basically the inspiration for Sakuya in the first place, so…. two knife throwing time stoppers meeting… And if I could ever find enough time to do so, I might have considered doing something with my NPC faction, maybe have them come under attack. But the fact my time is already limited combined with you not being on much when I am means I cannot really make that work. Damn timezones.

IC:

Tardises thinks about the inner workings of aquamancy, and absent mindedly puts his hand out, causing some bubbles to appear – and healing anyone they touch.

Tsunarmin: …That doesn’t seem like Bubble, Tahrdan…

Tardises: …Is… Is this…. a healing spell? Did I just create one absent mindedly?

Tsunarmin: You’re not the only one with rare if not unique magic, you know.

Tardises: I guess I have to name this thing. I think I’ll call it something along the lines of ‘Cleansing Foam’. And remind me to show you -and the other archmages – how to cast it some time…

(OOC: I did say I could probably make up some more spells, and so I have. Cleansing Foam is a water elemental healing spell, that also cures poison. It is not as effective healing as Heal, Healing Wind or Earth Heal as a result of the added poison curing effect.)

Tsunarmin: I’m Tsunarmin Wu-Wavarun, and this is Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis-

Tardises: Call me Tardises instead if you want.

Tsunarmin: Anyway, I am an archmage of an Order of Mages – I have mastered all 6 elements that we know of, which are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Light, and Dark. Tahrdan here is merely an aquamancer, meaning he has water magic…

Tardises: Don’t compare me to the other aquamancers, please. They don’t have anything like Open Your Heart, after all. It even has abilities outside the 6 elements…

OYH takes on a humanoid appearance again

Last edited Jul 07, 2013 at 06:48PM EDT
Jul 07, 2013 at 06:43PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: Falcon and Natsu
You know If I were you, I would introduce new characters when they are needed or in the right situation. Currently Mobius is filled with atom sized bugs, any kind of unknown presence would be eaten! How about using the other planets? Like, the planet where the NOL rules, Spark’s earth, the new dimension where the Fairy Guild is..
I really want to have everything under control guys, just let me control the entire planet for the first and last time.
Personally, I love Amaterasu and I would love to see her around in the thread but putting her in a planet controlled by a dictator who has a group of genetically designed soldiers and one of them was able to fight Asura..Basically, sending a single sheep to face a pack of wolves. Dio is plain awesome, maybe too awesome for this thread. Having Crazy Diamond and Gold Experience is enough Falcon. Do we reaaally need the World? Use your existent characters like having Kenshiro talk with someone. Poor Ken barely gets a few lines.
This is nothing but a suggestion, you are free to do whatever you want.
Also..
Falcon…
I AM DIO! DIO SMASH! Don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry. When I’m angry, I stop the time and search for steamrollers around the place! GAMMA WAVE! WRYYYYY
C’mon, that line was cheesy

OOC:
Dio: B*tch I’m never too awesome for anything.

Jul 07, 2013 at 06:44PM EDT

OOC:
I will take that as a “I do what I want”

[STEAMROLLING INTENSIFIES]

Last edited Jul 07, 2013 at 06:51PM EDT
Jul 07, 2013 at 06:51PM EDT

@tardise
erza walks up to them.
Erza: im erza scarlet, s class wizard of fairy tail. nice to meet you two.

so, your a master of 6 elements. and your an aquamancer. we also have a water mage as well. her name is juvia lockser. shes over there.
(this is juvia)

she points to were she is, right next to gray fullbuster with flandre scarlet in his hands.
Erza: and the guy next to her with flandre is Gray fullbuster, hes an ice wizard.

Jul 07, 2013 at 07:00PM EDT

@Loyalists and Superintendent,

The NOL also entrench themselves, coming up with ways to strike down the rebellionwith an iron fist. They are currently rallying up their secret weapons that Colonel Relius has been working on all this time.
Relius: Gentleman, I have come across some notes that may be of use to us. My colleague said that these would win any war… and I believe her.
He places a folder with the words Exterminatus Protocol written in big letters on the table.
Relius: This is to only be used as a last resort… The Imperator Librarius and myself are the only ones who will be able to activate the protocol. It is… quite devastating.
He then calls the Superintendent.
Relius: Program. What is the status on the new army?

@Strelok,

Saya glances around the room, seemingly unaffected by the oppressive atmosphere. She then hears the words of Strelok through the loudspeakers.
Saya: Dogs must be trained in order to behave, Strelok. It is quite clear that you do not want to behave.
She then focuses her attention on the loudspeakers.
Saya: I have yet to show my true power, Strelok. I would rather not have you witness it first hand. But for one with a primal mind such as yourself, I doubt we can come to peace with the conclusion. If you could just offer me a brain cell of your attention, we will be able to sort this out. We are not the ones you need to be fighting, Strelok. If you do war with my people… You will all be exterminated by the hand of the Imperator Librarius.
Her words are cold, though her tone has not changed since Strelok met her. She does not feel intimidated. If need be, she will end this all right now.

@AM,

The ninja gets a serious look on his face, and looks at AM.
Bang: I do not believe you. We are miles away from this “Persephone Prison”, and you say you can do this from here? You are giving me less and less reason to believe you. Tell me, evildoer, what you plan on doing!

@Spark,

Hakumen looks down at Spark’s hand. He does not accept the handshake, and instead keeps his arms crossed as the eyes on his armor all focus on the captain.
Hakumen: I am Hakumen. My “move” was nothing more than a display of my swordsmanship.
The Silver Knight towers over Spark at a staggering 6 feet and 9 inches tall.
Hakumen: I can feel something inside you, Captain Spark. It is something that not many people have inside themselves nowadays. You appear to have a strong sense of justice inside your being. So many people overlook this law of the world.
Hakumen puts his arms down to his side.
Hakumen: Tell me… What do you seek?

@Gray,

Is something wrong, mister? You have that same look on your face as Marisa whenever I do something with her.
She turns her head a bit, and gets closer to him.

Last edited Jul 07, 2013 at 07:25PM EDT
Jul 07, 2013 at 07:10PM EDT

@flandre
gray still confused on what to tell her or to do.

Juvia: cmon, dont be shy gray-sama, just act normal.

Gray: well im not too sure what to do honestly. shes just looking at me with those big red eyes of hers. but.. well. okay…. fine, here
gray decides to pat flandre on the top of her head. she seems to like it.

gray: huh. well what do yah know.

Juvia: gray-sama, your just adorable with her. you definitely make a good father.

Gray: dont push it juvia. he continues to pat flandres head for a bit.

erza leaves and heads towards hakumen and spark

Wendy: what kinds of spells do you guys know?

Last edited Jul 07, 2013 at 07:39PM EDT
Jul 07, 2013 at 07:34PM EDT

@NOL,

The Loyalist are waiting in their trenches for any sign of enemy advances, meanwhile word of the oppressive tactics of the NOL leadership has begun to spread at a high rate. Yet more soldiers are taking up arms in the revolt and are moving out of their camps to confront the NOL.

As the cease fire continues so does the reinforcing of the frontline troop…

@Relius,

The Superintendent hologram appears
Superintendent: Legions of Promethean Knights are prepared for combat however the primary form of transport to and fro the prison is still under construction

@The Imperator,

Primarch Strelok: You address me by my title fiend! Primarch! and your idol threats bother me little child! but please do tell me, what is that you have to offer?!
His aura is still impossible to pinpoint….Just like the Imperator the Primarch too has the power to end this

@Bang,

AM: I do not understand Bang, you took me from Prydain, I only wished to repay your act of kindness and release you friends. I am capable of disabling Persephones’s security from here, putting them into a state of chaos, we can then board a shuttle and rescue them from the complex. I give no reason for you to not believe me, it is biased and unfair to base my intentions upon my given monotone verbal voice

Last edited Jul 07, 2013 at 07:42PM EDT
Jul 07, 2013 at 07:39PM EDT

Tsunarmin: The 6 elements between them cover all kinds of spells. 4 of the 6 have healing spells…. now that one for water has been developed, at least…. All 6 of them have attack spells – The natural elements of earth, water, fire, and air have more than light and dark, however. Light covers most support spells and curatives, though there are spells for fire and air that improve attributes, one for earth that will make the target more resistant to physical attacks in a different way to the barrier spell that’s light elemental, and there are spells to block one spell of each element outright – with the light elemental spell actually serving for both light and dark. There aren’t many spells with non-combat purposes, I know just one, and even then it’s a rare one…

Jul 07, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT

@Hakumen

Justice over everything else indeed my friend. What I seek is the defeat of the devilish being known as the Balloon Master, the man in charge of every kind of atrocity found in Mobius. We have fighting for years but It’s time we have a final encounter, ending his reign of terror and death once for all.
Spark turns out to talk with Wendy.
Oh hello kiddo. Sorry I’m not much of a magician guy, I barely know how to make something dissapear without using my electric powers.

Last edited Jul 07, 2013 at 07:57PM EDT
Jul 07, 2013 at 07:57PM EDT

@spark
Wendy: its okay. were just glad your here to help us all in all of this.

Erza: thats true. besides, you dont need any sort of magic powers or abilities to be strong. you just need your heart and your strength of conviction to do what is right.

turns to hakumen
Erza: that is some skill you have with the blade there. im impressed. i would love to duel you sometime.

Jul 07, 2013 at 08:06PM EDT

@Gray,

Flandre is smiling, and she has her eyes closed as Gray pets her on the head.

She laughs a little bit, and leans into Gray beginning to hug him.

@Loyalists,

The NOL are currently doing the same, coming up with tactics and all that good shit.

@Strelok,

Saya: I AM NOT THIS NAIVE CHILD ANYMORE!
Strelok’s words seem to have angered Saya. This is the first time that she has been truly angered. Her eyes glow a bright red, and she summons white orb by her side that shows the Primarch’s location and surroundings. She then begins to crush it in her hands.

Saya: You will address me as my title of Imperator Librarius.
Saya then seemingly takes control back over herself.
Saya: Very well… I will need to call someone.
The markings on her soft and delicate hands begin to emit an ungodly black aura as she summons her god.

@Spark and Erza,

Hakumen: … I see. I have come here to dispose of the Black Beast, though that goal was accomplished long ago. But since then, I have seen the evils that have plagued this planet and wish to eradicate them from existence. This is why I am still here. It is a noble goal that you fight for what is right and just.
Hakumen’s eyes then shift over to Erza that walks over, and Hakumen hears her compliment. He then turns his blank and expressionless mask to look at her.
Hakumen: Captivated by my skill? My blade is used to purge the evils that plague this world. If you wish for a duel from me, then you will have to prove that you can stand up to me. Is that understood?

Jul 07, 2013 at 08:14PM EDT

OOC: Welp, all your images are starting to burn through the data allowance (I’ve been using my PC the last few hours). I’ll be going now.

Jul 07, 2013 at 08:14PM EDT

OOC:
Futile attempt to get the precious HNGHH’s Zarathh. You can post every kind of cute Flandre picture, I will be the one without a single feel coming from the deepest part of my heart.
Keep trying..
But saddly..

See ya later Tardy

Last edited Jul 07, 2013 at 08:19PM EDT
Jul 07, 2013 at 08:18PM EDT

OOC: I have spent a lot of data allowance on this thread in the past however…

@The Imperator,

Primarch Strelok: I will call you what I wish, scum! and you will learn that Strelok never submits to converts
Luring the Imperator to the warehouse was a trap the entire time as the whole place war rigged with explosives and armed, ready to be detonated at the Primarchs command. The detonation takes place and the explosives erupt in a massive blast but then time is completely stopped, the fires are halted in position however Saya is still able to move as normal

Then once again out of nowhere appears…

Another new incarnation of crow still carrying the heavy smell of rotting flesh…
Roger (Crow): God dammit what the hell is it now Saya?! your really startin’ to piss me off!
He speaks with a American accent and is very smartly dressed
Roger (Crow): Rebellion it seems! well this was obvious but I though it would be funny to just let it happen and see how it all pans out ya know! its funny! don’t you think so yourself Saya? c’mon laugh with me HAHAHAA!
Saya is actually forced to laugh against her own will, however it isn’t much to be proud of
Roger (Crow): Errr yeah that’s the spirit girl! now let me deal with all of this shit!
The Primarch himself is teleported straight in front of Crow and The Imperator
Primarch Strelok: My god!
He falls straight to his knee’s and bows his head in utmost respect for his messiah
Primarch Strelok: I am unworthy of such a sacramental presence!
Roger (Crow): Yeah well look, maybe it was a little harsh of me to crap all over my Loyalist by putting lil’ ol’ Saya here in charge. But as a true Loyalist you should respect my every decision boy not try and fuck them over!
Primarch Strelok: I-I….My god…greatest apologies!!
The Primarch is so terrified that he is shaking like mad and stuttering his words
Primarch Strelok: I sought her unworthy of commandeering your greatest of fleets…
Roger (Crow): Yeah well I didn’t Strelko…stralking..strooble..however the fuck I pronounce your god awful name I saw her fit to command this fleet! jus’ look at her pretty little face
The Primarch is dragged up onto his feet by a unknown force and is now standing in front of them both
Roger (Crow): Isnt it pretty?! thats the face of a cold calculatin’ leader type right there! with all that emotionless shit going on!
Primarch Strelok: The most beautiful my god! she is a natural born leader
Roger (Crow): Course she is! but you were just about to blow it off with all these fricken bombs!
Without a moments hesitation Roger pulls out his handgun and shoots one of the Primarchs arms clear off
Primarch Strelok: RRRRRGGGGG!!…
Roger (Crow): The more arms you have the higher class you are in your culture, am I right?! yeah im right
Primarch Strelok: I understand my punishe-
Roger just shoots off another one of his arms, leaving him with just two left..
Primarch Strelok: RRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!….
Roger (Crow): Look a this guy Saya!
Once again against her own her own will her actions are forced as she is dragged over and closer towards the pair
Roger (Crow): This is discipline, I hate having to do this but I cant go around lookin’ like some pansy ass! people will get relaxed! this is called…
He shoots the Primarch in the leg and it lets out another shriek of pain
Roger (Crow): Keepin’ ’em on there toes!
He holds his pistol out in his hand and passes it to Saya of which she is once again forced to take it, Roger (the Crow) then stands behind her and places his hand on hers
Roger (Crow): Will you get on your fucken knee’s, your too tall!
The Primarch kneels down and Roger points the gun which is in Saya hands at his forehead…
Roger (Crow): You gonna shoot him or not?! we have plenty more! or are you gonna take pity?! either way it doesn’t bother me in the slightest I just find it all very entertainin’

Roger stands back, the Primarch, now with two fewer arms and one shot in the knee is bleeding very badly and looks pretty trashed to say the least…the pressure is on…

Jul 07, 2013 at 09:03PM EDT

OOC:
@Spark:

Ammy has been avoiding detection and won’t act until the primary group acts. It’s just that as you are well aware the furball can’t space travel without a certain something she can’t drive and I didn’t want to pull Waka or Chibi in either. So I used the dimensional rip I established 40 or so pages ago. And again, that dimensional rip has been patched everywhere besides the crater in the bottom of the ocean and in space. Nothing else is coming though.

BIC:

Marisa makes her way towards Outer Haven, Reimu in tow

Last edited Jul 07, 2013 at 10:22PM EDT
Jul 07, 2013 at 10:18PM EDT

@hakumen
erza with her sword impales it into the wall right next to hakumen, just a hairs breath away from his neck. she first has a serious look on her face, then she smiles.

Erza: im one of the last people in this world that ever needs to prove their worth to anyone. if you ask any one of my guild mates theyll say so otherwise. i may not look like it to you or anyone else,but my skills if the sword are nothing to ever take lightly. me and my other friends have proven countless times that the moment you underestimate us, you have already lost the fight. so im sure you’ll reconsider. besides, i havent seen skills like yours from anyone ive faced. so i would like to see what you can do. is there any harm in that?

Wendy: erza, you shouldnt provoke him like that into a fight.

Erza: im not. i just want to see what his skills are, and im sure he wants to see what im capable of as well. so, what do you say, white knight? it’ll be interesting.
she then decides to join them in a group hug, hugging gray and flandre while she does the same.

makarov sees them together. he begins to cry a bit.
Makarov: that is quite possibly the most adorable sight ive ever seen in my whole life. you look like a loving family together.

gray looks up and is very embarrassed , while juvia looks up in excitement

Juvia: thank you makarov. i hope to have a family like this one day as well. right gray.

Gray: stuttering and trying to find the right words to say i…ee.uy.uhhh…..

Makarov: you dont have to be nervous. everything will come by over time. no need to rush these things. its best to take it easy and try to enjoy the lives you have right now before considering sharing life with another. so dont worry you two.

Gray: thanks master.

juvia nods as she hold on to both gray and flandre. gray tries to rest a bit on the couch.

Jul 07, 2013 at 11:04PM EDT

Spark laughs, then he proceeds to pat Erza’s back.
One day my friend, once he is gone along with every kind of nasty experiment and building in Mobius, that duel you want to have with Hakumen will be possible. However, don’t count with me if you are using the standart sword’s rules! I was taught by a group of monks living inside a volcano and their techniques can be considered a bit strange. I’m not much a sharp object user also, I prefer to use the rusty Voltage Spike.
Spark pulls out a weapon that looks like a double bladed sword but there’s something odd about it: The point, the tip of the sword’s blade, is missing and the blade looks pretty dull. In fact, It isn’t a sword, It’s just a big baton. The weapon starts to emit a small orange light, increasing as the captain talks.
As sharp as a spoon, hard to control and It needs to be cleaned up every day. Fill it with a bit of electricity and get ready to shock some miscreants!

OOC: I have no idea when I took this picture. I miss the Elite Soldier model, for some damn reason the author left Steam, and when you leave steam, everything you posted in the workshop dissapears.

Jul 07, 2013 at 11:17PM EDT

@Draconecord

After the smash, Discord lift up Herzog, asking for the last words.

Herzog : Hoffnung haben Sie einen Übersetzer, “gott”…

Herzog gives a smile to Discord, thinking that this would be his last

Herzog : Da werde ich Ihnen eine Geschichte erzählen … Eine sehr kurze Geschichte.

Draconecord looks with confusion … giving the opportunity to Herzog to tell the story.

Herzog : Vor vielen Jahren, ging meine Truppe und ich in die Stadt genannt Øksfjord. Sie hatten mehrere Goldvorkommen, sehr viele … Wir waren reich, bis zum Ende des Krieges, empörte sich die Städter und angegriffen wurden … Wir liefen in die Berge zu müde, zu sehen, wie sie unser Gold zu stehlen … Und wissen Sie, was ich dachte? Hehe…

Herzog laughed for a second, remembering that old memory.

Herzog : Sie waren Feiglinge, Feiglinge verdammt.

His smile fades. Later, Herzog introduce a hand on his jacket.

Herzog : Und bevor wir starb, schwor ich Treue, daß meine Seele würde den Schatz, was es braucht, egal, was oder wer hätte verteidigen.

Later, Herozg retire his hand from his jacket to shows a gold coin, Herzog looks the coin for a second and turns to the eyes of Draconecord.

Herzog : Diese Münze wurde von einer Göre gestohlen … Aber ich gebe nicht auf und ich wiederherstellen…

Herzog keep coin in his back pocket.

Herzog : Wie jetzt… Nicht, wenn Sie töten mich jetzt beweist eine große Veränderung in Equestria.

Draconecord raise an eyebrow.

Herzog : So … Ich dachte … Warum nicht besser, wenn ich den Zustand des Equestria anstelle eines dummen Kreatur wie Sie.

Draconecord gets angry, but before acting, Herzog retire on his pocket a device with a button.

Herzog : Außerdem war das nicht die echte Bombe.

Herzog activates the device.

Herzog : So zu Google Translator, mein großer Freund, geben Wegen versucht, dies zu übersetzen Die… VÖGELN SIEEEEEE!

Suddenly, a light lit up the horizon, a tremor is created throughout the kingdom of Equestria. All The Everfree forest burns and turn into ashes, creatures die disintegrated, ponds dry up in an instant, leaving death and destruction. Then, a black cloud extending across the sky, creating a huge hole in the clouds, the shock wave extends for miles and the land rises, leaving a dust storm.

A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION.

MOMENTS BEFORE THE EXPLOSION

Blitz : B-boss… You are here…

Blitz watched NM with nerves, NM did not know the results of the battle, yet.

NM : Well, it seems you expect me to show up.

Blitz swallowed.

Blitz : W-well boss, we hoped it you would be more time in Mobius, I guess. Hehe…

NM looks Blitz with confusion, but later, Blitz stops laughting.

Blitz : He…He… Well boss, what is that?

Say Blitz, pointing the strange ship where NM outs.

NM : What? This? Is just a gift from BM… He say I could go back in. I prefer my own methods, but it was a gift… So I accept it.

Blitz : A gift? I did not know that such Balloon Master was so generous.

NM : Well, if you knew him better, a “good person”.

After that, there was a silence, the soldiers who are behind Blitz peered through the hatch.

NM : So… Where is Herzog?

Blitz hear that word, his heart palpitate a mile a minute if he were alive. He swallowed, don’t know what to say, Herzog was about somewhere in the kingdom… Lost…*

Blitz : Wha-… W-well boss…

NM : And how is the operation?

That question terrorized more Blitz. Already had lost the Battalion IV in Canterlot Castle, and the Battalion V in Poniville’s invasion process. NM is waiting answers…

Blitz : Ahmmmm…. Well…. Boss, How I can say that…

Nm looked Blitz with bright red eyes, red eyes of anger.*

NM : Well…

Blitz : W-well… Firts, Herzog is in… Is in

Come on Blitz! Think! Think!

Blitz : Is in-

The Blitz silly response is interrupted by a light on the horizon. at the same place in which Herzog had disappeared.

Blitz : What the… is that a… nuclear explo-

NM : Ohh BLIII-!

The shock wave hits the Zeppelin with great force, that moves backwards. The movement causes Nm’s strange ship falls to the plains below. The heated air strikes Blitz face, making it fall behind, the soldiers hiding in the hatch, while NM was still, like the as if he felt nothing.

OOC:

@Everyone in Equestria

Yes everyone, a nuclear explosion. The wave caused the madness will dissipate for a moment… Just a moment. Good Night!!!

Jul 07, 2013 at 11:38PM EDT

Sorry ive been gone :P i went camping and had no internet. Can someone fill me in so i can get on with the transformers?

Jul 08, 2013 at 01:01AM EDT

Meanwhile, a Bajillion miles out in space or something

Yukari: “Here it is~”
Utsuho: “Wow… what the hell do you call this, this looks like a slopy peice of shit.”
Yukari: “Yeaaaaaah, I told you I needed an expert to help me put it together.”
Utsuho: “What are you even going to do with it anyways? I see the trail it left behind and you are taking it someplace.”
Yukari: “I intend on using it for an experiment to split somebodies mind from their body permanently. And I kinda need this over the Gensokyo Gate in order to do so.”
Utsuho: “What if I say no and decide to just take the star for myself?”
Yukari: “Oh, going that far are we? Miss, the instant you agreed to come here and passed though my gap you where already my servant.”

Utsuho raises her arm cannon at Yukari in rage, attempting to invoke a spell card… but her finger refuses to pull the trigger.

Yukari: “Now then, get to work, keep the star together, protect it from any outside forces, and don’t think any thoughts about freeing yourself from the servitude. I promise to let you go as soon as my plan is done.”
Utsuho: “Uuuhg, you bitch!”
Yukari: “It’s so easy to manipulate an idiot~”

Utsuho reluctantly starts getting the star back into shape…

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 04:15PM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 04:10PM EDT

Optimus saw that the rest of the Autobots and Lyra had managed to get to the Ground Bridge, and had clearly bought enough time for them to escape. He alt-moded, and raced towards the portal

Optimus: Lyra! Get in the portal, now!

Optimus and Lyra went through the portal, and it closed just as Megatron reached them

Megatron: YEEEEEERRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Jul 08, 2013 at 06:21PM EDT

@flandre
both gray and juvia are fast asleep on the couch. Juvias head resting on grays shoulder and grays head on her hat on her head. His arm is wraped around her and juvias arms are wraped around flandre whos also fallen asleep, while sitting on juvias lap.

Ooc: Zarathhs gonna be gone for a few hours.

Jul 08, 2013 at 06:26PM EDT

@Strelok,

The Imperator herself was unphased by any of the actions Crow took on the Primarch, except for laughing against her will. She just sat there watching… She keeps the pistol in her hand, and her red eyes focused on the Primarch.

Saya: Your actions will not be forgotten, Primarch. I should put you out of existence right here and now, but that would be foolish of me to do so. We still need to dispose of the heretical scum that plagues this universe.
She still keeps her finger on the trigger.
Saya: This is one thing that we both have in common now, Primarch. If I dispose of you, it would be a waste and your people would never forgive me. Though if you do this again…
Her eyes glow red.
Saya: I will not hesitate to turn you inside out and vaporize your body entirely.
She lowers the pistol from Strelok’s head.
Saya: You have one chance. Use this opportunity wisely.

@Gray and Juvia,

Flandre has barely had any rest recently from the countless hours she has been awake, so she falls asleep in their embrace.

@Erza,

He doesn’t even flinch when the sword is stabbed through the wall right next to him. He then laughs a little bit which, he does not do often.
Hakumen: Very well, young one. I never underestimate the skill of my opponents.
He pulls the sword out of the wall with one hand and hands it back to Erza.
Hakumen: Your request is accepted.

Jul 08, 2013 at 06:27PM EDT

So… this is it. The Eggman Empire has fallen. With nearly all of Robotnik’s forces destroyed in space, and by the ARK’s explosion, the Balloon Master faced little opposition from the Empire.

There can be no possible hope for the Eggman’s Empire now.

Or so it would seem…

Though Mobius is war-torn and almost entirely under the Balloon Master’s control, Robotnik’s former capital city of Robotropolis remains mostly intact, despite the city being under the Balloon Master’s control as well. Automated functions have kept the city lit, though the city’s power reserves are running low. Seeing as the city was mainly used for the production of SWATbots, which have since been discontinued due to Outer Haven hacking into the SWATbots’ systems and turning them against the Empire, all is surprisingly silent in Robotropolis.

Well, almost silent…

The robotic body steps forward, and gazes at its new beauty. Then the figure begins to laugh maniacally.

Robotnik: It shall take more than a mere explosion to do me in, heroes…

That I promise!

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 06:55PM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 06:55PM EDT

OOC: Allow me to make a suitable joke. Whatever plan you come up with, the heroes (plus a few who missed the battle) will have no choice but to “GET A LOAD OF THIS!” (You KNEW someone was gonna use one of those lines eventually. I just got it out of the way.)

Jul 08, 2013 at 07:19PM EDT

OOC: Must have been at some point over the last 2 months, then. And I’ve just realised, only one of the mages I control has ever had any established defensive equipment. And that would be Tsunarmin always carrying around a shield… Should I keep it this way or think of some suitable stuff? I really can’t go with the light armour from the inspiration, as it is either robes (which only the archmages wear), useless clothing (which offers virtually no defense whatsoever) or just plain overpowered in some aspects. (as in they provide absolutely insane resistance to one element – to the point that those naturally weak to that element are the only ones who don’t absorb damage of that element, and I think the second also provided some resistance to some of the other elements, too?) Well, technically Tardises himself is more well defended than other mages because OYH, but…

Jul 08, 2013 at 07:37PM EDT

OOC: And here we go again..
The cities are still used to build bots but the original facilities werre destroyed and rebuilt with futuristic technology. Basements are used as a “Hunter Hell”, places where hunters are kept until Mobius is ready for them. I will allow you to “respawn” Robotnik but It should be noted that every city was replaced (Or torn apart). You should be able to see some hunters running around the place.Since you are now a bot, these creatures will have little interest in you.

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 08:03PM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 08:02PM EDT

@Imperator,

Strelok bows his head in forgiveness however he is still in a lot of pain and bleeding badly…
Primarch Strelok: Thankyou..Imperator
Crow is still watching on

Roger (Crow): Well ho-lee-shit! turns out the little lassy does have a soul in there somewhere!
The Primarch is dragged back up onto his feet once more
Roger (Crow): Obviously she see’s somin’ in your charmer face strelgo, where as I just see….well some butt ugly thing….
In an instant, Streloks arms are replaced and his wounds totally healed by the Crow, even though the god himself didn’t even have to flinch to set about such a process
Primarch Strelok: A thousand tha-
Strelok suddenly vanishes in a wisp of smoke..
Roger (Crow): Yeah yeah yeah! heard it before!.damn egit..
Crow then takes his pistol from Saya’s hands
Roger (Crow): Thanks my darlin’ now, no more worries, he won’t be causing anymore trouble anytime soon so you can rest easy…maybe get some sleep…or somin…your look like you’ve been awake for fifty years sort it out already!
Crow then takes a few steps away and brushes down his suit
Roger (Crow): I gotta make a run! a few words of foresight though, you’ve got some serious shit coming your way Saya my girl… and no it isn’t the Loyalists
He then adjusts his tie
Roger (Crow): Its a little worse…jus’ a little……and before you ask, no im not spoiling the fun…..when you think about it this conversation has already been had, I see time infinitely, we’ve had this chat countlessly, yeah deep huh? I’ve went insane well over….infinite times…..woah, even im in over my head here
He gives his head a scratch in confusion with himself
Roger (Crow): Last time though the Primarch wasn’t four armed…..but he did have an additional something in replacement….you know….eh eh eeeeeeeeeeeeh?.. heheheee
Crow is nudging Saya in the arm, trying to drag out response like some sort of really crap clown…he keeps nudging….over and over…his smile fades off his face and the nudging is now more of a prod….
Roger (Crow):…Im talking about penises….it had an extra penis……….that’s funny…..
He gives one last poke to her crown and takes a step away
Roger (Crow):..erhh you not much fun Saya……Ive known pieces of bark with more emotion. Anyway, back to the matter, you got anymore of your mincy little questions to ask before I get off outta here?…..to think im regrettin’ giving you those marks…..you run up the “god summon service” phone bill like my sister

Meanwhile Strelok orders the immediate standing down of all Loyalist soldiers who are actively engaged in the overthrow attempt.

The Spider-Tanks are extracted, the mines are deactivated and recollected and the emplacements are dismantled, the legions of soldiers then return to their respective camps and bases to rest up and dwell on their actions

This action effectively brings the revolt to a peaceful conclusion, ending all hostilities between the Loyalists and the NOL

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 08:44PM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 08:39PM EDT

The Falcon Flyer lands in Heaven and docks.
Captain Falcon: Alright, people. Let’s go.

The ship that Blood Falcon is in has landed.
Black Shadow: Wait a while. I need to set up a few final things first.
Blood Falcon: Yes, sir.

Dio and a mind controlled Josuke, Okuyasu, and Giorno are trekking through the vast wasteland. They eventually spot settlement.
Dio: Finally, a city! God, it’s been a few years since I’ve had any blood.
The four stand users enter the city. As they wander around, Dio spots some people in an alleyway.
Dio: You three go around and try to not act suspicious.
The other three obey Dio’s command, and begin just randomly walking around town. The buds from Dio’s spores are very well hidden by cloaks, but are still barely visible.
Dio: Now then, onto the blood sucking.
Dio heads into the alleyway, and drains the blood out of the vagrants in the alley. He walks up a wall to make a quick getaway and heads to the rooftops, where he spots out more people to prey on. A little while later, a few zombies walk out of the alleyway that Dio entered.

OOC: Spark, if I’m doing anything wrong, feel free to tell me and I’ll fix it.

Jul 08, 2013 at 11:00PM EDT

@zarathh
Erza: thats good to hear. how bout tomorrow we can find a place in sams ship were we can have our match after a full days rest, cuz honestly i could really use a shower after all of this.
the falcon flyer finally lands inside and everyone is asked to get out. well, perfect timing. time to finally get out of this cramped place. ill see you around. lets go you two pathetic excuses for dragonslayers.

she picks up natsu and gajeel and shoulders them both as she makes her way out with the others.

everyone inside the flyer make their way out. erza is shouldering both gajeel and natsu due to motion sickness. mirajane is inside the hangar, she lands right next to the flyer as she places down what she was carrying. it looks like a giant computer mainframe she salvaged from the ark. lucy pases by gray and juvia.

Lucy: hey guys, were here time to go. she whispers to them as she pats the two of them to wake up

they both open their eyes and look around at the room as people leave. juvia has flandre in her arms as she sleeps

Gray: oh. well thanks. gets up and stretches a bit. damn, wished the flight was longer honestly, that couch is really something. juvia you comin or what?

Juvia: rubs one of her eyes yes gray-sama. just let me take care of her first. she carefully brings flandre around and has her arms wrapped juvias neck as she hold on to her by her back and her bottom. her head on juvias shoulder. she then stands up after getting herself comfortable with carrying flandre. okay lucy, gray, lets go see sam and the others.

they catch up with the others that are outside.

meanwhile outside the others wait for everyone to get out as they are approached by the prophets. laxus turns to miajane,still in her halphas form standing next to the giant computer mainframe she took from ark

Laxus: damn, havent seen you like that in a while. what the hell is this hunk of junk anyway.

Mirajane: i dont know honestly, my codec detected something weird about this when i passed by it on ark. it may contain some information or something of value that may help sam and the others. im no good with all of this tech stuff. so i instead ripped it out of were it was and took it with me.

Makarov: im surprised you didnt destroy the ark in the proces while wearing that form. i thought i told you not to use that form.

laxus: give her a break old man, she was inside of that ark thing so it didnt matter how reckless she got. besides. she brought this thing along with her so it must mean something to these guys.

makarov: good point. but still, try and refrain from using halphas as much as possible alright mirajane?

Mirajane: transforms back to her normal form okay master.
asura was on the other side of the barrier were the nuclear explosion happened, protecting him from most of the explosion. however, its still not enough. before it reatched him, he claps his hands together an creates a barrier around himself while using the chaos emerald within him to amplify its strength to that of the barriar around ponyville.

Asura: DAMNIT, were the hell did that come from?

asura is safe inside his barrier as he watches the explosion cause untold destruction all around equestria.

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 11:43PM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 11:31PM EDT

OOC:
>Walking in Mobius.
>In the middle of bugs
>Stand users magically appearing in Mobius
>Random Jojo people not looking suspicious.
>A ship landing in Mobius without getting blasted to death.
>mfw

Oh Falcon, you funny kawaii puller. I have no idea where to begin..Well, Mobius is still covered in bugs until I say something about them. The planet is covered in a non-toxic fog which acts like sensors, catching every kind of unknown presence around the place. Landing would be impossible. Getting inside a city would be impossible too, even for 5 stand users. Also, remember the Artificial User? After catching Giorno signal around Mobius, the Elite Soldier would send the AU after him.

Please Falcon, I know you want to make something cool for the single ladies out there , but can you put your characters in a place where they can “make sense”? Take TARDISES for example, his characters just arrived to the Flyer where the heroes can give them a proper explanation of what’s happening in Mobius.

Please Falcon, allow me to finish this chapter and then you can pull the fuck out of everything you want.

Jul 08, 2013 at 11:35PM EDT

Meredith wakes up, and notices on her mini-map that everyone went to Sam’s ship

Really? Everyone decided to just catch up with Sam? Well, I guess I’d better join them, see what’s up. Oh, it also looks like Tardises is back!

Heh, looks like there are more players in this game! That’s good news!
She decides to quit messing around on the moon, and teleports to the location of Falcon, as in, she appears right behind him.
Hey, I thought it would be best if I tagged along for with you guys for a bit, if that’s okay with you.

If it’s not, just say the word and I’ll head back to the moon.

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 11:50PM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 11:48PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC:
>Walking in Mobius.
>In the middle of bugs
>Stand users magically appearing in Mobius
>Random Jojo people not looking suspicious.
>A ship landing in Mobius without getting blasted to death.
>mfw

Oh Falcon, you funny kawaii puller. I have no idea where to begin..Well, Mobius is still covered in bugs until I say something about them. The planet is covered in a non-toxic fog which acts like sensors, catching every kind of unknown presence around the place. Landing would be impossible. Getting inside a city would be impossible too, even for 5 stand users. Also, remember the Artificial User? After catching Giorno signal around Mobius, the Elite Soldier would send the AU after him.

Please Falcon, I know you want to make something cool for the single ladies out there , but can you put your characters in a place where they can “make sense”? Take TARDISES for example, his characters just arrived to the Flyer where the heroes can give them a proper explanation of what’s happening in Mobius.

Please Falcon, allow me to finish this chapter and then you can pull the fuck out of everything you want.

OOC:
i’m so pissed off right now, man. so pissed off.

what you’re saying is:
“Go back on numerous posts I’ve made, and say it never happened.”

Fuck you, man. It ain’t happening.

An alternative I can suggest, is that all of the Dio shit happens after the Balloon Master’s forces are expelled from the planet.

Now Dealing with Real Blood Falcon, I could save that shit for when the fog suppressors are destroyed.

Basically what i’m saying is that we say that those posts are happening in the future.

I’d be fully able to stave off on creating posts for those people for now, clearly.

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 11:57PM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 11:54PM EDT

@masterburner
makarov notices you and aproaches you after hearing what you said.
Makarov: ah meredith, thank you for all of your help. i think it would be best if you did stay with us. we also need to know what to do from here on out and what sam might do after. besides, you do have our country in your pocket if im not mistaken.

@falcon
OOC: dude calm the fuck down. seriously, hes just being polite and trying to set up for something big and your just disregarding everything and doing your own shit with the jojo boys. just wait and go along with the story and what spark is planning on doing. just hold them off for a bit longer until we can come up with a sollution. holy shit man, its not asking for much at all.

and with this last post im done for the day. gnite all

Last edited Jul 09, 2013 at 12:03AM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 11:56PM EDT

Marisa quickly enters the hanger doors with the Falcon Flier and lands

“Tada~! Well that was all very nice! Didn’t even have to waste too many spells~da-ze!”

Reimu jumps to her feet as the broom is pulled from beneath her

Jul 09, 2013 at 01:19AM EDT

OOC: WOAH WOAH WHAT THE FALCON HECK?
CALM DOWN DANG IT.

You know Cappy, I didn’t jump the shark like some sort of asshole, coming out of nowhere and screaming “NO FUN ALLOWED IN MOBIUS”. The bugs were introduced IN PAGE 104, you are one who decided to put characters in a place where there is not a single room to get in. I have been repeating the same damn shit since Giorno adventures began, but did you listen to me?
NO.
FUCK YER SHIT SPARK I DO WHAT I WANT BECOUSE I BLOODY LOVE TO SCREW AROUND WITH YOU.

And the party ain’t over until a random spaceship arrives, putting another antagonist who will have to wait his turn, putting a “ragdoll” kill-me character nobody cares in world filled with sensors. I waited too much, in fact, I ignored everything your characters were doing in Mobius. Why? Becouse I was trying to make you realize how doomed Giorno was. I gave you enough time to realize this and I’m tired…Tired of people randomly teleporting like “huehuahue Sparky”.

End of the line ladies and gentlemen. Touch Mobius, you die, smell Mobius, you die, dare to step into this planet and I will make a souvenir out of your skull. Falcon, you have one last chance to get your characters of my planet. Ignore me again and I will give you a proper post of how Giorno and Co. died.

EDIT: I’m not even mad guys, I just want to have everything under control for the big finale.

EDIT of the EDIT: Not you Eggman, you are allowed to stay.

Last edited Jul 09, 2013 at 02:17AM EDT
Jul 09, 2013 at 02:12AM EDT

Tardises:I guess we just follow those who know where they are going…

The 2 mages and OYH follow the rest of the group, not realising that the observation spells n effect back at the order’s HQ, so that more mages could be sent in to support if necessary

(OOC:That last bit means that if I so choose, I could send in some mages that you guys could control… Provided you knew what they could cast, of course.)

Jul 09, 2013 at 06:30AM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: WOAH WOAH WHAT THE FALCON HECK?
CALM DOWN DANG IT.

You know Cappy, I didn’t jump the shark like some sort of asshole, coming out of nowhere and screaming “NO FUN ALLOWED IN MOBIUS”. The bugs were introduced IN PAGE 104, you are one who decided to put characters in a place where there is not a single room to get in. I have been repeating the same damn shit since Giorno adventures began, but did you listen to me?
NO.
FUCK YER SHIT SPARK I DO WHAT I WANT BECOUSE I BLOODY LOVE TO SCREW AROUND WITH YOU.

And the party ain’t over until a random spaceship arrives, putting another antagonist who will have to wait his turn, putting a “ragdoll” kill-me character nobody cares in world filled with sensors. I waited too much, in fact, I ignored everything your characters were doing in Mobius. Why? Becouse I was trying to make you realize how doomed Giorno was. I gave you enough time to realize this and I’m tired…Tired of people randomly teleporting like “huehuahue Sparky”.

End of the line ladies and gentlemen. Touch Mobius, you die, smell Mobius, you die, dare to step into this planet and I will make a souvenir out of your skull. Falcon, you have one last chance to get your characters of my planet. Ignore me again and I will give you a proper post of how Giorno and Co. died.

EDIT: I’m not even mad guys, I just want to have everything under control for the big finale.

EDIT of the EDIT: Not you Eggman, you are allowed to stay.

OOC: Fine.
None of that other crap I posted ever happened.
you win.
gg no re.
I’ll save it for a later date.

Jul 09, 2013 at 11:56AM EDT

OOC:
Here Falcon.
Have some Giorno.

You are allowed to teleport him inside the Flyer. After all, It’s your vehicle, not mine. And you will need Giorno for obvious reasons.
Great, now I look like the official asshole of the thread. Third time already? I don’t know anymore.

Imagine the BM as Napoleon Bonaparte and Mobius as France. Trying to step into French territory while wearing a gigantic english flag would be suicide, Bonaparte would send his troops after you. There’s not a single place where you can hide unless you know a reaaally hidden warehouse or inside the sewers, the rest of France is being watched by Napoleon and his troops.
Again, I’m not planning to stay in Mobius forever, I’m just building a path. It’s up to you: To follow the path or to search for another way?

Jul 09, 2013 at 12:32PM EDT

OOC:

Meredith, those gifs are ace, really liking them

>Mfw more arguing..

BIC:

@All of the heroes who have just arrived,

You find yourselves in a very large and spacious hanger within the Heaven….

It is mostly empty of equipment and vehicles, only a few engineers walking around here and there keep the room alive. Nothing much has changed aboard the ship and all is still just as welcoming as before.

Then of course, you are approached by the The Prophets, the official meeter’s, greeters, representatives, pacifists, priests and spokespersons of Heaven

Truth: I am happy to welcome you upon your return to Heaven.

Tolerance: We had this specific hanger emptied so that you can have the pleasure of a more peaceful return.

Regret: We understand that the Captain wishes to meet with you in person to discuss our actions from this point, we will be going there soon.

Pity: However we have been given relaxed time constraints.

Truth: There is no rush.

Tolerance: So please feel free to ask us any questions or request services, maybe even rest.

Regret then takes notice of the recovered mainframe

Regret: A most curious piece you have acquired there…

Then, out of seemingly no where a Fabricator uncloaks and approaches. (the mainframe was seen beforehand by cameras so naturally one of these guys tagged along to see what it was)

(I needn’t have to introduce these guys as I have mentioned them and used them thoroughly since the underwater secret base, however as a reminder…)
To summarise the Fabricators are the illusive fringe scientists who had previously created the infamously problematic Syphon device, they are very secretive and reclusive, often alienating themselves to there deck and hardly ever venturing out of it. They are one of the last surviving legacy groups of the time hole incident and still very much conform to the extremely forbidden practices that were seen there and, at that time, accepted. Mainly because the Winds were heavily demoralised they simply overlooked the atrocities that they committed. Nowadays they are left to there own devices and are *still unrestricted on the experiments carried out…they are so secretive that they withhold all there data and keep it to themselves meaning their current activities are unknown by everyone but them…which is probably for the better…*

…However they produce amazing results every time and have the speciality of threading magic with technical devices therefore they are very well protected and valued by Sam…

This guy who has approached is as a matter of fact the newly appointed leader of the Fabricators (Lloyd, the previous leader died back at the sea base, you probably won’t remember but that’s no issue)

ANYWAY, the Lead Fab approaches the mainframe and begins looking it over, an odd beam is emitted from his head which scans the machine over with a few red flashes
Lloyd II: It holds blueprint information, fast production methods and combat information data
((Or then again Eggman, you could tell me what I find, its upto you))
He continues to scan the mainframe, still looking for any more hidden data

Meanwhile Truth approaches Meredith
Truth: It is a pleasure to meet you again after 17 years, ex-contractor, your are free to use all of our facilities as an act of respect for our past alliances, additionally your payment for our services is 17 years overdue

Tolerance: Please do not forget that I am here to answer questions and provide clearance to service decks before we depart for the meeting room…

Meanwhile in the Meeting Room….

Mistral: Why?
Im…just getting a little more comfy, ready for our guests…
Mistral: You don’t go to many meetings do you?
I go to enough…

Last edited Jul 09, 2013 at 01:18PM EDT
Jul 09, 2013 at 01:10PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!