+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

OOC:

Okay a few things to say….

1. Juvia has a really nice pair of personalities

2. With BM out I take it your running the training, Natsuru? I only ask because you were talking about it earlier

3. Its the weekend, I can stay up late and get involved

4. Big post coming up also…

Aug 16, 2013 at 12:52PM EDT

OOC:

I find it odd why I haven’t bought any Dead Space stuff into this thread until now, I mean it is my 2nd most favourite piece of game fiction maybe even going as far to say that I enjoy it just as much as MGS. I mean I like Halo, but im not a huge fan of it like people probably think I am, don’t get me wrong, I have played most of the games and have delved deep into wiki and read up endless amounts on its universe but its never quite caught my eye like Dead Space. The epic story line and the horrific time its set in along with all the technology, backstory and art design is something that draws me in big time, there isn’t a single piece of it I don’t find awesome.

The reason Heaven wasn’t made the USM Valor was mainly because I needed something really OP, the UNSC Infinity took the bill and this is why there is so much Halo stuff going around ….so to just give a scope of my obsessive nature when it comes to it….
Played DS 1, 2 and 3
Played DS: Ignition
Also played DS: Mobile
Bought a Wii just to play DS: Extraction (Promptly sold it when I got bored of Wii Tennis or whatever)
Watched both the animated films, DS: Downfall & DS: Aftermath
Read two of the graphic novels, DS: Liberation & DS: Salvage
Currently reading Martyr

I just felt like I needed to put this out there, mainly to clear up the arrival of the Black Marker and why so much DS stuff is gonna start appearing soon in various places

@Marisa,

Well, I don’t even know what to say to this, did you two have a fall out? Sure she isn’t dead right?

GW’s Automated Heaven Activity Log #13

GW:

Ship Status

Current Activities: Surveying planet. Surveying discovery site.

Overall Status-------OKAY
Superstructure------OKAY-----------Zero damage, hull integrity at maximum.
Crew--------------------OKAY-----------Disturbances reported and of varying nature.
Systems--------------OKAY-----------Systems are in fully working order
Sensory Arrays-----OKAY-----------Arrays are continuing to scan planet for any pieces of unknown information
Communications---OKAY-----------Chatter is at normal levels, ship related talk.
Food supplies-------OKAY-----------Rations near maximum.
Munitions--------------OKAY-----------Munitions near maximum.
Main Engines---------IDLE------------Remaining a stationary position within planets orbit.
Power Plant---------ACTIVE----------Power consumption nominal, Power spikes frequent, unknown cause.
Slipspace Core----INACTIVE

Report:

I have received information that Joe Walker, the Admin level scientist who was apart of the Pioneers has been “killed” however his brain is intact and, ofourse, encased. It has been recovered and will be returned on the trip back for recycling and re-allocation.

Search teams are currently patrolling the caverns for any signs of the other three Pioneers, David, Bear and [REDACTED], we do not know what course of events has happened however we are sure to find out in time.

Lloyd II is currently still observing the monument…it will take a some time to prove that it is safe enough to bring aboard, unfortunately the death of Joe has put a small dent in this happening…

End of activity log #13

Meanwhile…somewhere…

The Answer: I can say for certain that there are 5 distinct groups in action here….
The Question: What do you mean?
The A: Just look.
The Q: And who are these people?
The A: You have the self proclaimed hero’s, the Balloon Master’s Empire, the Yukari-Asura-Nightmare Medic triple alliance, Heaven….and then….our armies…
The Q: But what of AM? and Relius Clover?
The A: They are anomalous and look to be acting to further there own goals, not apart of any of these groups, they are wildcards. However, if given the chance they will be able to match any of the groups I have mentioned alone
The Q:….And what of Heaven? what part do they play?
The A: They no longer do at this time, Sam has taken himself and his ship out of the equation
The Q: Yet you include them still?
The A: Ofcourse. They are a group albeit absent, there will be a time when he returns no doubt…..things will be different then….
The Q: So, the situation is very charged yes?
The A: 4 sides, different goals, all opposing one another…it will be a showdown when the fire is ignited.
The Q:….

And now we return back to…

Persephone Prison, feared by Heretics and Loyalists alike, often described as the most evil place in existence…

We take another trip deep down into its subterranean bowls, all the way past the prisoner levels, slaughter houses and labour factories to arrive at the very bottom, here, the most volatile and dangerous prisoners are kept and monitored.

The Clock’s ticks still echo around its halls, its effect still preventing teleportation in and out…

And here we are…

A dingy cell block, one of the lowest in the prison and full of scrawny swarms of terrier sized rats….This block has 7 cells, each one of them currently occupied, a Guard takes a walk around each one….

First cell, the digital screen displays…
[Prisoner #489433 / Name: Platinum the Trinity / Gender: Female / Notes: Magic Box required]
Nothing wrong here, next cell…
[Prisoner #489434 / Name: Rachel Alucard / Gender: Female / Notes: Magic Box required]
The Guard sighs and moves on…
[Prisoner #489435 / Name: Valkenhayn R. Hellsing / Gender: Male / Notes: Magic Box required]
He peers in for a moment, and then loses interest…
[Prisoner #489436 / Name: Makoto Nanaya / Gender: Female / Notes: Magic Box required]
He looks again, and is slightly amused, but moves on still…
[Prisoner #489437 / Name: Carl Clover / Gender: Male / Notes: Magic Box required]
He scratches his chin and shakes his head…
[Prisoner #489438 / Name: Taokaka / Gender: Female / Notes: Magic Box required]
He looks in, in bewilderment, and then pulls himself away…
[Prisoner #489439 / Name: Litchi Faye Ling / Gender: Female / Notes: Magic Box required]
He watches for a few moments and then moves away, returning to his post in the middle of the room, a place where he can be seen by all 7 of the prisoners and they can be seen by him, a Magic Box holder stand by his side, his hand ready on the crank, any strange movement and he will start turning, But at this point in time, all prisoner are chained to the walls of their prison cells by steel hoops that are clamped around their hands.

The cell block Is freezing cold and completely silent with the tick tocking of the Clock being the only thing that breaks the atmosphere, the Guards stare is piercing and they never seem to flinch or makes any sound…its been like this ever since they were dragged into this hellpit…fed soylent green and never allowed from their cells…

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 03:37PM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 03:33PM EDT

OOC: Vodafone is really pissing me off right now. NO 3G CONNECTION AT ALL FOR ALMOST A GODDAMN DAY AT THIS POINT. NOT. F**KING. HAPPY. (mainly because GPRS is so slow and unreliable, but still)

IC:
At the Order HQ…

Pitchurn: Right, now to go about capturing one of these ‘dragons’ I’m told of…

Pitchurn and a geomancer leave the HQ onto the surface of its world, to find one of the local creatures getting somewhat aggressive. Unfortunately for its attempts, it was water elemental, and another of the dragons. The head appears to be a mixture of various creatures – It has fins rising up from the neck, then a couple of antennae, then eyes on stalks, with a protrusion rising up from between the stalks.. The mouth and overall shape of the head is reminiscent of a shark. It has webbed feet, and two limbs on the side ending in batlike wings. The tail has three fins on the tip, spaced at roughly 120° from each other, with one pointing down

Pitchurn: I think this is one of them.

Geomancer: Judging from the colour and features, this one is water elemental.

Pitchurn: It should be easy to bind, then. Let’s do it and bring it in for taming.

the Flyshark proceeds to charge at the two mages, the Geomancer stops the charge by calling up vines to bind it. The vines seem stronger this time, but that is due to the pattern of elemental weaknesses
Geomancer: I assume we’ll be sending it over once it’s tamed?

Pitchurn: That would be correct. I can’t help but wonder when I’ll be finding mine, though…

The two mages bring the Flyshark into the Order HQ, and an Aquamancer runs up to them.

Aquamancer: Need any help with that thing?

Pitchurn: We can handle it… find the geomancer I sent to Granatir and Ignis before they departed, though – I could use his help with taming this.

The Aquamancer runs off, and once they drag the Flyshark to the designated taming room, they find the geomancer waiting for them.

Messenger: I was told that I would be needed up here, and it looks like the aquamancer was right. Let’s get to work on taming it, shall we?

Pitchurn: Good to see that you’re eager to do this, at least… maybe we could speed up the process with the experience.

The three mages proceed to start the taming process – the Flyshark is really no threat with two geomancers working on the taming process

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 05:07PM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 04:42PM EDT

Part 1

@Prison

The prisoners have been kept in these cells ever since they got here. They aren’t looking the best to say the very least.

The first cell houses Platinum the Trinity. She is a young girl with 3 souls inside of her body… The first is Luna, who is a rude girl with a stubborn attitude. The second is Sena, who is polite, understanding, and sometimes curious boy who tries to calm Luna down whenever she is angered. And lastly, Trinity Glassfield, one of the Six Heroes, but she barely has time to control Platinum’s body, which is almost similar to her own body. Trinity Glassfield’s soul is stored inside of the Nox Nyctores – Arma Reboare: Muchōrin, a strange looking heart-shaped staff, which is currently being housed somewhere else in the prison. She appears as a very young girl in a sleeveless white shirt with buttons and blue lining. The outfit is completed by a blue skirt. She wears a pair of white gloves with large cuffs and a pair of similar colored shoes with heart-shaped toe-guards. Her hair is a peach-blond, length-wise, reaching her ankles and tied up in two long ponytails. She wears a light green headband and a big ribbon tied to her four pigtails. Her eyes are green with distinct brighter heart-shaped pupils. However her outfit and hair have been noticeably dirtied by the muck and grime of the prison… Anyways… Ever since their arrival, Luna has constantly been arguing with Sena about when they’ll get out of here and if they can get out of here. They have been quietly bickering with each other.

Luna: But Luna wants to get out of here and kick the crap out of whoever is running this place!
Sena: I don’t think we can do that, Luna… Even if we did get out of here, we probably couldn’t find our way out of this place.
Luna: Sena is just being stupid like always. Of course we’ll find a way out, you dumbass. All we have to do is find a map of this shithole and use that.
Sena: I doubt they would be stupid enough to keep maps of the place in plain sight for everyone to see.
Sena sighs.

To the guards this sounds like bickering in two different voices coming from the same cell…

The second cell houses Rachel Alucard. She is the current head of the Alucard family, and a very powerful being indeed. Rachel is a young vampire girl with pale skin, long blonde hair tied into two pigtails with black ribbons, and red eyes. She wears Gothic Lolita fashion with a frilly black gown and jacket, red ribbon bow tie, a red bat symbol design cross from the front to the back on her dress, another red cross on her shawl and bottom half, high heeled black boots with a red cross, and a red ribbon on her left ankle. The first few days she had slandered the guards numerous times with her colorful vocabulary but to no avail. Ever since she noticed that she was getting no response, Rachel has been quietly thinking to herself about the slobs that run this place, and how she will make them pay when she gets out. Her attire has also been dirtied by the prison, and she refuses to eat any of the food that they serve to her, calling it “something lower than the concept of food itself”.

The third cell houses Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, elderly butler and trusted adviser who has served the Alucard family line for generations. He possesses a sharp wit and is concerned for Rachel’s well-being. Valkenhayn takes on the image of the stereotypical butler. He is an elderly man who wears a dark, aquamarine suit adorned with gold trimming, truly a sophisticated man and one of extreme class. However since he has been trapped in this cell for days on end, he has displayed probably the most brutal and downright scary behavior of all the people here. He has literally tried to tear the chains from the wall to free himself, but that just ended up in him getting sedated by the magic boxes. As a werewolf, he possesses unmatched strength that rivals the Primarch and Hakumen. He has genuinely been concerned about Rachel in her cell, but has gotten responses every time they have talked. Right now Valkenhayn just sits against the wall in his cell, his hair and clothes grimy.

The fourth cell… Makoto Nanaya. She is a squirrel-type beastkin and is considerably hyperactive with a short attention span, though she has proven to be rather cunning when she needs to be. She is outgoing and adventurous. She also appears to be somewhat scatter-brained, though this trait belies her true aptitude as an Intelligence operative and spy for Sector Seven. Makoto is a squirrel-type beastkin young lady with short brown hair, a big curly brown tail, hazel eyes, and large breasts. She wears an Sector Seven uniform with a black balmoral cap to cover her squirrel ears, a jet black cloak, and black military boots. Because of her Beastkin heritage, Makoto has inhuman reflexes, as well as incredible strength. She is less strong then Valkenhayn, however. Anyways… Ever since the NOL took Noel away from her and gave her to Crow, she has harbored a hatred for the god and plans to get her best friend back at all costs. Her usual happy demeanor has been dampened down by the cold depths of the prison, resulting in her being quiet for now. She just hangs her head as she sits there against the wall of the cell. She is also worried about Carl, him being one of her friends ever since their days at the military academy together.

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 06:01PM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 06:00PM EDT

Part 2

The fifth cell… Carl Clover. Carl is a young boy with light blond hair, a fair complexion, blue eyes and wears jam jar glasses. His typical attire consists of an 1800’s, higher class, London-style outfit with long white sleeves, ending in purple cuffs, and purple shorts. These are accompanied with purple military style boots which end in steel toecaps, a gentlemen’s purple tophat which covers his head, and a short purple cape which is attached to his body by a metal fixture in the shape of an ‘X’ and has a sort of cowbell hanging from it. Carl has a very professional mindset, and dislikes being treated as a kid. He is always calm and collected, even when staring down a foe… This, however, is a side effect of Nirvana, a battle doll which was made into a Nox Nyctores from the body of his sister made by his father, Relius Clover. Behind his mature facade, Carl hides an almost crippling dependency upon his sister Ada. He suffers greatly on the inside because he has practically lost his entire family to his father Relius’ experiments. From the get-go, the incident with Relius caused him to believe that all adults were liars who would only use him for their own ends. Having been separated from his sister, Carl has been a complete wreck in his cell. He hasn’t tried to escape from his cell, only wanting his sister back so she can inadvertently comfort him. The guards can hear the words “Ada, I miss you… Please come back to me…” muttered over and over again from his cell. The kid is a train wreck.

The sixth cell… Taokaka. Taokaka is the personification of innocence in the world. She is a happy-go-lucky catgirl who only wishes the best for her friends and family. Her only desire is to protect those she holds dear to her heart, or who offer her food (although in her mind anyone who offers her food is a good person. But this soylent green stuff is really bad and she won’t eat it). Unfortunately she is the least intelligent of the bunch. Of course, it goes without saying that she is not totally dumb. She often gives nicknames to others so that she can remember them easily later on. She has light brown skin and long blonde hair tied up into two braids and a black cat tail with a faded white tip. She seems to spend her entire time wearing a beige-colored hoodie with a cat hood and long cat-themed sleeves that cover her arms. She wears a pair of unusually-designed high-heel boots with the same cat theme but appear to be more fit for a creature with high ankles. The girl is also a student of the escapee, Bang Shishigami. As I was saying… Since her time in the cell, she has been convinced that Bang will come and save everyone because “he is the Scruffy Man, and that is what he does best”. She has patiently waited, although her patience and emotions are running low because Bang has not come back for them yet…
Tao: Scruffy Man didn’t leave Tao… Scruffy Man will come back and take care of the bad guys any minute now…
She keeps her hopes up, but those are also quickly fading as well…

And last but not least in the seventh cell, Litchi Faye-Ling. Litchi is a young beautiful, with long black hair tied into a ponytail with her miniature pet panda, Lao Jiu, sitting on top with a yin-yang hair accessory at the end of the ponytail. She also wears an unbuttoned red vest that shows her black bra and breasts with separate black sleeves, a long red skirt, and red shoes which are in a Chinese sort of style. Litchi, at first glance, can be perceived as the perfect woman – courteous, beautiful, and intelligent. Being a doctor and former scientist, she is a kind person who is willing to help those in need. She is good friends with the Kaka Clan, acting as their teacher both mentally and, in Taokaka’s case, physically. She has a one-sided, rather awkward relationship with Bang: Litchi likes him as a friend, while Bang is infatuated with her, but does not know how to express his love. In her heart, however, Litchi hides a deep guilt for not being able to help her colleague Lotte, who became the being known as Arakune. In secret, she has searched for a way to cure him through any means necessary. It is through this that she is manipulated by Relius to work for the NOL. He captured Arakune and black mailed Litchi into joining the NOL for his safe being. However with the recent turn of events, she turned down the Crow as the one true god and was discharged from the NOL, thrown in this cell along with all of the others. She used to work for Sector Seven under Kokonoe before joining them… and now she is here. Litchi has been depressed, sensing that Arakune is no longer on this planet, and that is something that greatly upsets her. She sits with her head down, ultimately not talking and letting the clock tick away…

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 06:02PM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 06:01PM EDT

@Prisoners,

The Guards stand watching…

The Magic Box holder adjusts the straps holding the object to his chest, the Guard in the centre turns his head Platinum the Trinity’s cell at the sound of the chatter
Guard: I can give you a map to get out if that’s what you need? I have a spare right here…
In an instant it is obvious that this particular Guard is different than the others mainly because Guards simply don’t talk and are silent almost 100 percent of the time. This one is probably another odd experimental type, who knows….he is a talker amongst a crowd of mutes…

He takes a folded up piece of paper from is pocket and teases it at Trinity…

The Magic Box Guard keeps an eye on the others…

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 06:37PM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 06:31PM EDT

@Guard,

Platinum looks at the guard with her heart shaped pupils, seeing him teasing her with the map of the place.
Luna: Is this guy for serious, Sena? Luna can’t tell if he’s just plain stupid or a dick.

Sena: I don’t know, Luna… He seems at least a bit intelligent unlike the others who are just mindless drones.
Luna: Hm… Sena does have a point. Hey mister! Why are you talking when all the others are just mute asshats?

@Superintendent,

The Imperator summons the AI to her side.
Imperator: Superintendent. Display Major Eddy’s ordeal for me.

Meanwhile with Relius… He has locked himself away in his lab, having heavily sedated Bang and taken away the Nox Nyctores from his possession. He has allowed no one in, including the Superintendent who he has broken all contact with for now. There appears to be something blocking him from observing Relius. The Mad Puppeteer has not come out himself. He has been working on a special device for the days to come… One that will be able to dispatch any who oppose him. As an alchemist, he is an expert at combining all forms of magic and technology together. There is truly something sinister happening in the depths of the man’s mind.

Aug 16, 2013 at 06:50PM EDT

OOC: I’m really tempted to introduce a couple of villainous characters myself… but there is a problem due to time zones, as I’m not on when most of you are on… I guess I’ll just give a preview of them. (And don’t worry, they will NOT be getting involved in the current events… Unless they can be convinced to, of course.)

On an world that is dominated by mesas rising a significant way through the atmosphere, there are a couple of mages… Although one of them wears the clothes of an Order pyromancer, they are not with the Order. This is just the latest world to be reached by these two – they don’t stay on any given world for long. This particular world is occupied by a quadripedal sentient species, which the two mages are trying to avoid. This is easier said than done because the vehicles used by this particular species are basically giant robots, that tower over the two mages. One of the mages has in fact only just arrived at this particular world.

Mage #1: Report, Immolan.

Immolan: Iblan, I have managed to obtain an Elemental Crystal from a world that I believe is where one of the higher ups in that stupid Order that does not recognise talent comes from. It is a Water Crystal.

Iblan: A Water Crystal? I know you’re good with elemental magic, but I am honestly surprised.

Immolan: I defeated the Guardians early yesterday. For some reason they were unable to summon the creature they were trying to…. They barely stood a chance, but I let them live in exchange for the Crystal… I think I shouldn’t have, though, because as I was leaving, I heard them talking about how they would let their daughter know…
(OOC: That ‘higher up’ is, of course, Tsunarmin.)

Iblan: What can one of them do to stop us? With this Crystal, any water deity that we meet will have no choice but to obey us.

Iblan clenches his fist, which proceeds to glow a really pale yellow – as he does this, a glyph appears at his feet. It consists of a lot of circles, the largest of which curves to be slightly heart shaped. The glyph can best be described as fractal.

Immolan: Well, we already had the ability to command the lesser deities we came across. Or rather, you did after summoning them. I just wish to see the Order either subjugated or destroyed, and will aid you in order to accomplish that, as you know well.

Iblan: I wasn’t doubting your loyalty or anything like that, especially since you taught me what spells you knew. I know somewhat of this Order of which you speak, such as the names and elements of the 6 archmages that lead the whole thing.

Immolan: I know the names of five of them too… I particularly wish to kill Ignis, for stealing the place which should rightfully be mine!

Iblan: You may want to know that the sixth is apparently a young, attractive female who’s air elemental. Her name is Tempestia.

Immolan: Heheheheh, thank you for letting me know. I may want to have my way with her once the Order is dealt with…

Iblan: They apparently have three others who they value after some pretty specific experiences out in the field, but I don’t know anything about them, except their elements. Water, fire, and dark.

Immolan: So, while I was out trying to obtain a Crystal, have you encountered any more deities?

Iblan: I have found out about three. One is apparently a relatively recent deity who used to be mortal – he’s a lesser god of something called ‘titan stopping’. Another is only described as a female deity of frogs and earth. This was found in ancient records on a technological world… or at least a technological part of a world. The third I will not even attempt to summon unless I have no alternative as it is a greater deity described only as ‘the Omnidragon’.

Immolan: Show me the first two, so I can get familiar with their appearances.

Iblan: I will do so.

The divine glyph at Iblan’s feet suddenly gets covered by lightning, there is a white flash and a humanoid male in white Greek-style armour appears before them. His eyes are glowing, he has an electrical aura around him, and he carries a spear.

Deity: What… Where is this?

Iblan: the divine glyph glows brighter You will identify yourself to your summoner, deity.

Deity: Why should- a beam of light shoots from Iblan to the deity, causing pain to him. Agh. My name… is Arkantos.

(OOC: MasterBurner knows EXACTLY AS WELL AS I DO how bad it can be to face HIM.%

Iblan: You will obey me, Arkantos. My powers compel you!

Immolan: He actually looks rather impressive.

Iblan: Time to show the second.

The divine glyph is overlaid with a glyph depicting some frogs… then a hat with eyes appear, a little blonde girl wearing a purple sleeveless shirt+skirt (with frogs on the latter), very long white socks, black shoes, and white sleeves showing something underneath the sleeveless shirt. Her hair is tied with red ribbons to keep it out of her face.

Deity: Where is this~? Sanaaaaaa-

Iblan: Identify yourself.

(OOC: You’ve probably figured out exactly who it is already. Natsuru probably did from the description alone!)

Deity: Why should I obey some mortal?

Like what happened with Arkantos, a beam of light extends from Iblan to the girl, though she does try to dodge it… and almost does.

Iblan: I summoned you, so you obey me. Simple as that.

Deity: You summon me without even knowing my name~? You might get cursed if you’re not careful, heheh…

Some white snakes with red eyes pop out of the ground around the girl.

Iblan: The ancient texts described some sort of ‘Moriya’…

Deity: Those texts would be correct~ It’s good to get some faith of my own for a change. Humans, call me Suwako.

(OOC: So basically you’re screwed at close range (because of what Arkantos can do) or at range (Extra stage boss. THAT IS ALL. And yes, Iblan’s thing is he can summon divine beings to serve him…. the particularly powerful ones can resist unless he has a lot of powerful items to work with. The only reason he can even influence Suwako is because of the Water Crystal from Tsunarmin’s world.)

Aug 16, 2013 at 06:54PM EDT

@Platinum,

Guard: But Im not the only one talking, can’t you hear us?…
He turns his head to the Magic Box holder who just stares back at him lifelessly
Guard: Your a funny man my friend, very funny…
He turns back to Platinum and approaches her cell, he slips the piece of folded paper through the bars and its drops to the floor within her reaching distance, he takes a step back and watches her closely, waiting like a excited child for her to unfold the paper…

@The Imperator,

The Superintendent hologram appears…

Superintendent: Ofcourse Imperator., Additional, I see to be unable to monitor Commander Clover’s actions, all my feeds with my projection units within his lab have been cut, I must warn that this is a great violation of my security protocol and must ask that you rectify this issue immediately and have my systems restored.
A screen appears, depicting the events…

Meanwhile at the very edge of Prydain Desert a gargantuan crowd has gathered consisting of hundreds of thousands of Loyalists, the cheers are deafening and the huge swarms of people are spanning miles of covered ground. This it a truly massive event, one that has attracted people from all over Transcendence…

Huge chunks of the Fallen have ventured from their homeland…

Entire brigades of Cabal have been rolling in…

Even the damn Sligs have arrived, coming in by the Zolog load….the event couldn’t get any more extreme…

The crowds roars are reaching new heights, the suns heat is blasting the desert sands and still yet mountains of more Loyalist are showing up…and yet its all for one man…

Eddy

..who has just arrived by jumping from a helicopter without a parachute and flapping his arms so hard that he managed to lands like a elegant bird on the desert ground in front of the massive crowds, he strikes a quick pose…

(Vladimir Putin + Chuck Norris = Eddy)
Crowd start to really lose it now, they know that they are in for a good show.

The crowd goes quiet when they see Eddy take out microphone from his pocket and gets ready to speak, his voice projected around over the crowd by megaphone towers
Eddy: Now now….calm down friends, the fun hasn’t even started up yet….
He drops his guns to the floor including his signature PTRS-41 and then removes his jacket and boots leaving him with only a pair of combat trousers on, the amount of chest hair the man has could easily coat five bears….
Eddy: Lets get to it den…
He drops the mic, crowd start roaring again, Eddy picks up a coil of the rope, the only weapon he is allowed for this fight and walks off further out into the desert, after a minute he stops still, the blazing hot sand pressing against his bare feet
Eddy: Come on now partner! its a little cold and I could do with a warm up!
His voice so powerful and god-like that it stretches across the whole 16,000 km wide desert and into the planet itself…..however there is nothing.
Eddy: You best not keep me waitin’
He stays stood there for a few more minutes, meanwhile back at he crowds Crig the Slig has picked up the mic, back at Mudos, the Sligs home continent, he is a renown radio station broadcaster and as such is trained to do this sorta thing. Now its Crigs voice booming over the megaphones
Crig: Dis luks like ets gonna be a fight to remembah!! geeeeeeet em Eddy! geeeet em!!
Back with Eddy…
Eddy: I aint waitin’ no longer
Eddy….dives….head first into the sand, somehow swimming deep into the dunes….

Crowd goes quiet again, Crig puzzled and then the ground starts rumbling before…

The 1000 ton, 170 meter long Colossus comes breaching straight up out of the sand

The crowd look on in awe at the huge beast and then, they see a small dot on the end of its tail….its Eddy, holding on with his teeth alone, the crowd lose their shit…the fight begins…

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 07:59PM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 07:50PM EDT

@The Guard,

Platinum just raises an eyebrow at the guard as he slips the piece of paper through the gate of her cell. She takes the piece of paper and unfolds it, looking at the contents of it.

@Superintendent,

The Imperator quietly sips her Japanese tea as she watches the fight with her blank red eyes. She didn’t even acknowledge what the Superintendent said because she is hypnotized by the fight going on before her, just like all the others.

Relius has also acquired many books and holo-tapes on ancient Babylonian myth and legend, mainly concerning the creation myth of Enuma Elish. He also has books on something referred to as “The Golden Capital” and a device that is supposed to connect with it… The Mad Puppeteer has also acquired a holo-tape on the concept of boundaries, spirit walking, and a concept known as weapon-tracing… A strange selection of literature indeed. Whatever is going on in Relius’ lab remains a mystery to anyone in the outside world…

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 08:11PM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 08:09PM EDT

@Platinum,

She folds out the piece of paper, its blank…..
Guard: Hehehehe, Heretics, so pathetically gullible….

@The Imperator,

Superintendent: Imperator, I can not express the importance of this matter, you must restore my links to Commander Relius’s lab immediately

Meanwhile Eddy is climbing up the tail of the great beast, delivering a few punches here and there to slow it down, the fight is intense and the crowd is fired up like mad…

In another entirely different part of the desert a lone man is walking through the sands, he seems to be heading for where AM was dumped all that time back….he’s carrying a shovel…

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 08:34PM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 08:31PM EDT

@Guard,

Platinum looks up at the guard and sticks her tongue out at him.
Luna: When Luna gets out of here, there won’t be anything left of you!
She tosses the paper to the side of her cell and pouts some.

Meanwhile with Carl, he has overheard the conversation and can’t take it anymore. He’s reverted back to his original personality that all adults are evil and want to use him and mock him. The boys face twists into one of anger, tears streaming down his face from behind his glasses.
Carl: SHUT UP YOU GOD DAMNED FILTH! JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE OUT THERE DOESN’T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO ABUSE US LIKE THIS!

The Imperator looks at the Superintendent.
Imperator: I doubt there is something that he is doing. All the Commander ever does is stay in the lab all day. It might be due to interference… Have a team of engineers dispatched to go see whatever is wrong with the video feed.
She then turns her attention back to the screen to watch the rest of the fight.

Aug 16, 2013 at 08:44PM EDT

@Carl,

Guard: A little advise, keep your mouth closed when around wild rats…
He approaches a nearby swarm of the things and boots them, sending a few of them into Carl’s cell, they scurry around squeaking loudly

@Imperator,

Superintendent: Ofcourse Imperator.

@Relius,

The laboratory door opens, one of the mysterious hovering Sentinels makes its way into the room and begins checking over the equipment…

Meanwhile Eddy climbs up the tail of the Phalanx before running along its back and and upto its head, he takes the rope from earlier that was tied around his waiste and lasso’s the Colossus around the neck before jumping off its side….

Aug 16, 2013 at 08:57PM EDT

@Guard,

When the rats enter Carl’s cell he just shuts his mouth, knowing he can’t win against the guard who is outside.

There is nothing the prisoners can do right now to escape from the clutches of Persephone Prison…

Meanwhile down in one of the storage areas of the prison, there has been some strange happenings. A 6 foot 3 inch tall purple doll has been anomalously moving around.

Whenever the guards aren’t watching for a long period of time it seems to move in its place, but whenever they come to check on it however it is deactivated and displays no signs of life or intelligence at all. What this thing is remains a mystery even to the emotionless guards.

@Sentinel,

Relius notices the machine’s sudden entrance, however he keeps calm and cool about it. He then turns around from his work station and just looks at the sentinel from behind his mask. Ignis is nowhere to be found, however…
Relius: Greetings.
He was mixing some form of liquid in a series of test tubes before the sentinel came in. It has a murky black coloring to it.

The equipment that the sentinel checks seems to be all fine and working in proper condition. There is nothing wrong with anything in the entire laboratory.

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 09:16PM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 09:16PM EDT

ooc: yo guys sorry for not being on most of the day. im at my neigbours cottage for the weekend and its was a 2 hour drive. here is the lake under the sun set.

i have access to internet and i have my laptop with me so everything is good.ill make a post soon.

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 09:21PM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 09:20PM EDT

OOC: Tis cool bro.

BIC:
My characters FINALLY make it to where the battle took place.
Falcon: What the hell happened here?

Aug 16, 2013 at 09:26PM EDT

@reimu and marisa
everyone in fairy tail is completely baffled by marisa completely annihilating her best friend.

lucy: how.. why.. why would you do that to her marisa?

Wendy: how could you do that to your best friend?

Gajeel: what the hell?

erza: hold on a second people. i dont think she had actually killed her. im positive shes still alive.

Natsu: are you kidding, she toasted that girl. into a pile of leaves. how can you survive such a thing.

erza: im not sure. but judging by their powers, im sure she has a way. so lets just wait.

meanwhile the robbed figure is moving very closer to were everyone is as they await to find out where reimu is.

Gray: IM SO SORRY.

Juvia: JUVIA JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER. JUVIA DIDNT EXPECT ANYONE TO COME INSIDE.

Gray: I DIDNT KNOW AT ALL. I THOUGHT THAT YOU JUT WOKE UP.

Juvia: well… juvia calms down a bit would you like to come inside?

Gray: blushes a lot more and freaks out WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ARE YOU INSANE?

juvia: she turns to face gray and walks towards him, but her towel slips off of her by accident. her entire face is red as she is completely expose in front of gray.

Juvia: gr..gray.. i?

gray cant even and blood streams down his nose

Gray: GAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

gray gets outside of her room and he closes the door. uses his ice magic to freeze it and walks away completely in shock.

juvia is completely embarrased completely unable to form something to say to gray after all of this. she just recollects herself and puts her clothes on while flandre is in the shower.

they all look around in the library with all the faries around. medusa walks up to tired patchouli with curiosity.

Medusa: hold on a sec. she looks closely at her and also looks around the library. cramped up library, late night, book in hand, and completely sleep deprived. my goodness. you must be studying for midterms you poor thing. you definitely need some sleep.

Asura: always with the sarcasm with you isnt it.

medusa: i know. though still, you do like like you could use a long nap though. well wait for your friend.

Asura: i hope this whole thing doesnt end up beong one whole disappointment and a waste of time.

Medusa: im sure it wont be.

they all wait for remilia to arrive.

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 11:01PM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 11:00PM EDT

She lets out an exasperated sigh

At least I don’t try to kill my relatives because of some sword and or green-haired jerk telling me to do so.
Speaking of that, I did some research, and from what I can gather…
She points at Yukianesa

It’s your sword that’s causing you to attempt to kill your brother everytime you see him. So, what I’m thinking is that first I cut off any mental link that sword may have on you, and then create a sort of mental barrier so that it can no longer influence you.
I mean, you are capable of working with other people, right? All this bickering is not very productive at all.

Aug 16, 2013 at 11:16PM EDT

Marisa laughs

“Kill her? Oh ho ho~! Yes, you are right. She’s still alive.”

Energy seems to be regathering next to the group now.

Dang. I thought if I stayed scattered for long enough they would lynch you.

“They are far too savvy it seems.”

Reimu reforms in a flash of light.

I do remember saying none of you being able to do this. You don’t use the Spell Card System and do not have the resources to train you in that.

Marisa marches up to her

“Alright, now hand it over.”

Uhg…

Reimu hands over the medallion codec.

YAY!”

Marisa pockets it

Now then. Everyone here? Okay, start by raising your hand if you can shake off a canon shot.

@Medusa:

Patchouli: “You are already boring me. Go back to chewing on Dr. Seuss books you Kindergartener.”

She then turns to address Yukari

“Chen got back earlier. She managed to steal the thing you wanted. Though apparently there was only one of them.”

Yukari: “That’s troublesome then. That means we don’t get to test it.”

Patchouli: “Indeed, but it’s definitely armed. I suggest giving it to the person Remilia picks.”

Yukari: “True. So it goes with the person who needs it no matter what.”

The fairy returns with Remilia Scarlet

Remilia: “Oh, guests? Well how do you do?”

Vampire. No doubt about it. She’s rather strong as it is, even in a room with no moon phases. Not visibly as strong as Flandre or Patchouli, but her strength clearly is in something else…

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 11:52PM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 11:25PM EDT

@Reimu and Marisa,

Before Reimu reforms

Ragna can’t even. His eyes are wide when he saw what happen to Reimu.
Ragna: WHOA! JUST HOLD THE FUCKIN’ PHONE. That was too much of a reaction, blondie!

Nu claps as she saw Reimu explode into autumn leaves. One less person that can take Ragna away from her.

Hakumen stays silent, watching from the sidelines. He feels no remorse for the fact that Reimu just basically exploded into confetti.

Tager lowers his voice and straightens his glasses, looking around for what happened to Reimu. He’s shocked too.

Jubei saw what happened, but he can still sense her presence around. There’s no need for him to worry.

After Reimu reforms.

Ragna just kinda looks at Reimu as she reforms with an eyebrow raised.
Ragna: … Whatever. I’m used to this kinda shit now.

None of the BlazBlue characters except for Tager and Hakumen raise their hands. Jubei could also withstand a cannon shot, but he is far off and doesn’t feel like fighting right now.

Tager steps forward.
Tager: Kokonoe built this body for me to withstand nearly anything, but might I ask why you are asking such a strange question?

Hakumen also steps forward.
Hakumen: Yes… What do you have planned, witch?
The eyes on his armor dart between Reimu and Marisa.

@Sentinel,

While the Sentinel wasn’t paying attention, Relius has vanished from sight. He is no longer aboard Transcendence and is somewhere else entirely…

@Doomguy,

Doomguy can hear a haunting and alluring voice coming from a nearby forest… It’s extremely tempting and very difficult to ignore.

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 11:44PM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 11:44PM EDT

*Doesn't listen, and keeps struggling.*

OOC: go ahead, Jin after he becomes dominant over Yukianesa is able to scare even Hazama away.

Aug 17, 2013 at 12:53AM EDT

(OOC: Well okay then)

Again, she sighs, but finally gets up and walks on over to where he is and places her hands on his forehead. As she is disconnecting and creating a barrier to completely cut off any influence Yukianesa has. For Jin, it feels as though something is poking and proding in his brain and it is actually a bit painful. This goes on for about an hour until she is done

Well, that’s done now. So, do you want to go see your brother? I believe he is down at the training field with some other people around this time. Although, you may feel a bit dizzy after all of that.You’re mind was not exactly a pleasant thing to go shifting around in…
Last edited Aug 17, 2013 at 12:58AM EDT
Aug 17, 2013 at 12:57AM EDT

Reimu points at Marisa

She’s the witch around here. Not me.

“Magician. Ma, Gi, Ci, A, N.”

I don’t see you pulling rabbits out of your hat.

“I Did One Time!”

Under the influence of the Lunatic Red Eyes.

“Shut up.”

Now then. As for the plan. We can’t teach you all together as that would be a clusterfuck and not to mention a massacre. So the people with stronger resistances go with Marisa as her usual shots hit with the force of a Canon. I can and do shoot shots that strong, but not as often as Marisa.

“Well, I use a lot more Light Based Magic while Reimu uses a lot of Spirit Based Magic.”

Just list the signs in the spells…

“Ahem, Reimu uses Spirit, Dream, Prayer, Charm, Barrier, Boundary, and Giant Ass Stone Bouncy Ball Magic. I use Light, Star, Love, Occult, and Fuck You Laser Magic. If you have any special resistances to those go ahead and pair up with the one you got the resistance for because we don’t want to kill you.”

TL;DR:

Pair off with Marisa if you are a Tank and can take a Cannonball to the Gut.

Pair off with Reimu if you can’t.

Aug 17, 2013 at 01:18AM EDT

OOC: F**KING VODAFONE STILL CANNOT PICK UP 3G. IT’S BEEN NEARLY 36 HOURS, WHAT THE F**K!?

IC:

Tsunarmin: This would present a problem, as… well… Solarian is literally the only one of us with any resistance to any of that stuff, and it’s only a passive 20 percent resistance to light attacks.

Noctan: And I am actually weak to light attacks – I would take 20 percent more damage from them.

Solarian: What about using the sh-

Tsunarmin: As we well know, these shields are designed to be effective against physical attacks, not magic… Well, they would be somewhat effective against air spells…

Basically, the Order mages don’t really know what to do due to not having come across any of that stuff except light

Last edited Aug 17, 2013 at 06:37AM EDT
Aug 17, 2013 at 06:27AM EDT

@yukari, patchouli, and remilia
before remilia arives

medusa: she chuckles a bit kind of ironic coming from somebody who actually looks like a kindergardener. though im only kidding around with you sweetie. i can easily tell that you of a high intellect and power than you actually appear.

Asura: medusa has her own ways of greeting people. so dont worry about when she acts like this.

remilia arrives.

medusa is a bit surprised to see remilia. asura isnt phased at all by her appearance.

Medusa: hmmm not quite what i was expecting from a “master of fate.” though still, its a pleasure miss remilia. my name is medusa gorgon. im a witch and a scientist. the man standing over there with the scaves is the demon god of madness himself, Asura.

asura doesnt respond. he just stands there arms crossed and just stares at remilia with his glowing red eyes

medusa: now now kishin, no need to be rude. why dont you say something to her?

asura: i dont really have much to say in the matter.

medusa: turns to remilia and yukari i guess im not the only one who has their own way of greeting people. so tell me yukari, what purpose can these people can serve in our plans, might i ask?

suddenly they find gray walking back to were everyone is.

erza: so is juvia on her…. wait what happened to you.

gray just shivvers in shock

gajeel: man you looked like youve seen a ghost. what the hell happened to you?

natsu: and whats with the blood man. you hit your face on the floor while you were gone or something.

Gray: studering i saw… i saw.. juvia.

lucy: and?

gray: when i walked into her room… she had just out of the shower.

erza: what the hell gray?

gajeel: oh go this is just rich.

gray: but then shortly after… she tried to talk to me… but… her towel….. she was right in front of me…. nose bleeds again "exposed*

natsu, happy, and gajeel begin to laugh their asses off at this

natsu: AHAHAHAHAAA! OH GOD THATS HILARIOUS!

gajeel: ironic how this guy is the one stripping in public. but he sees one person naked in front of him he completely snaps.

happy: maybe juvia got his stripping habits. chuckles a lot.

erza: enough you three! turns to gray and slaps him across the face

gray: what the hell was that for?

erza: for not knocking before entering a girls room you idiot. and also to make you snap out of it. we have a long road ahead of us in training. and we need everyone capable.

Gray: i understand. though still.

levy: okay enough with all of this. accidents happen, so just get over it.

mirajane: so we should just split up into who should split up into two groups.

laxus: like they said. tough ones with marisa, soft people with reimu.

they all make their descisions on who to go with

Natsu, erza, gajeel, laxus, and mirajane go to marisa.

gray, cana, levy, lucy, and wendy join reimu

master makarov and mavis are beside jubei observing them.

the robed figure arrives to the scene. he is just standing under the shade of a tree observing the others.

Last edited Aug 17, 2013 at 08:34AM EDT
Aug 17, 2013 at 08:33AM EDT

@Prisoners,

The odd Guard walks over to the entrance and grabs a chair, he drags it over into the centre of the room and takes a seat, takes out a blank covered book and starts reading whilst whistling to himself…

@Purple Doll,

Currently this machine is being kept stored in a warehouse facility not too far from the BlazBlue prisoners. Just like back when Ragna and Jack were escaping they managed to break into a facility much alike this one, and just like that one the room is jammed full of treasures and loot from past prisoners, its unsorted, meaning that all the valuables are dumped around the room and towered up into huge piles. You literally have to climb over and through all of the loot to get around these storage warehouses…

A dog handler is currently on duty in the area…

He walks past the doll however the hound takes more notice in it and lets out a growl prompting the Guard to stop and look too, he stares for a few moments before walking on…

…..Guards aren’t stupid and can be very scheming when the the situation calls for it….

@Relius,

The Sentinel exits the room having found nothing wrong, on the other hand this confuses the Superintendent greatly

@Marisa,

Ill be going with you then…
Jehtuy nods towards Marisa
Lets get to it

Meanwhile at Eddy’s battle, he jumps off of the Colossus and hits the ground running before reeling in the rope that is lassoed around its neck slowly dragging the massive creature in. He grabs a hold of its huge head with his bare hands and slams in straight into the desert sand…he then hoists it up and launches it off into the distance, another loud thud can be heard as it hits the ground once more

At this time the crowd are going wild, shooting guns and tank shells in celebration, Eddy calm walks back towards them whilst brushing off his hands…

GW’s Automated Heaven Activity Log #14

GW:

Ship Status

Current Activities: Surveying planet. Surveying discovery site.

Overall Status-------OKAY
Superstructure------OKAY-----------Zero damage, hull integrity at maximum.
Crew--------------------OKAY-----------Disturbances reported and of varying nature.
Systems--------------OKAY-----------Systems are in fully working order
Sensory Arrays-----OKAY-----------Arrays are continuing to scan planet for any pieces of unknown info
Communications---OKAY-----------Chatter is at normal levels, ship related talk.
Food supplies-------OKAY-----------Rations near maximum.
Munitions--------------OKAY-----------Munitions near maximum.
Main Engines---------IDLE------------Remaining a stationary position within planets orbit.
Power Plant---------ACTIVE----------Power consumption nominal, Power spikes frequent, unknown cause.
Slipspace Core----INACTIVE

Report:

The Fabricators aboard Heaven are making steady progress with what they call, Project Peace, At this time I can not provide any further information.

The other three Pioneers have been found safe and in good condition however their oxygen tanks are running low. They have since been taken to the VIP shuttle that is stationed nearby the monument site and have been questioned on what has happened on Joe. They say that he pulled out a pistol on them and tried to kill them on the spot, David immediately dispatched the cyborg with his assault rifle and then tried to attempt a escape of the caverns only to get lost. Due to Joe being a cyborg his irrationally violent actions have been ruled down to a malfunction. This ruling has been forced by Lloyd II. He does not want anything halting the progress of the mission.

Lloyd II has submitted various finding report back to Heaven, they have been read and studied by the Fabricator and science teams and then passed on to the Captain, at this time Sam is very enthusiastic about the monolith and has authorised its extraction from the discovery site…much to Lloyd II’s approval

At this current moment in time the Tengu’s are returning to their troops carrier crafts and the super heavy lifter ship is entering the cavern, the Fabricators are fastening tethering modules to the object so that the lifter craft can use its gravity tethers to lift it from its resting place.

Live stream extract commence…

It looks like the interior of the VIP craft, video feed is clear and audio is crystal. Lloyd 2 can be seen talking with the Tengu Major

Tengu Major: My troops are in their transports and ready for evac we are awaiting your command to leave
Lloyd II: My teams are fixing tethering modules, in only a few minutes I can give the command and we can begin our transit back to Heaven….with the Black Marker….
Tengu Major: Black Marker sir?
Lloyd II: It is the only piece of transcript we have managed to obtain from the writing upon its surface…it is known as Black Marker

Live stream extract terminated…

End of activity log #14

Last edited Aug 17, 2013 at 11:36AM EDT
Aug 17, 2013 at 11:35AM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Reimu and Marisa,

Before Reimu reforms

Ragna can’t even. His eyes are wide when he saw what happen to Reimu.
Ragna: WHOA! JUST HOLD THE FUCKIN’ PHONE. That was too much of a reaction, blondie!

Nu claps as she saw Reimu explode into autumn leaves. One less person that can take Ragna away from her.

Hakumen stays silent, watching from the sidelines. He feels no remorse for the fact that Reimu just basically exploded into confetti.

Tager lowers his voice and straightens his glasses, looking around for what happened to Reimu. He’s shocked too.

Jubei saw what happened, but he can still sense her presence around. There’s no need for him to worry.

After Reimu reforms.

Ragna just kinda looks at Reimu as she reforms with an eyebrow raised.
Ragna: … Whatever. I’m used to this kinda shit now.

None of the BlazBlue characters except for Tager and Hakumen raise their hands. Jubei could also withstand a cannon shot, but he is far off and doesn’t feel like fighting right now.

Tager steps forward.
Tager: Kokonoe built this body for me to withstand nearly anything, but might I ask why you are asking such a strange question?

Hakumen also steps forward.
Hakumen: Yes… What do you have planned, witch?
The eyes on his armor dart between Reimu and Marisa.

@Sentinel,

While the Sentinel wasn’t paying attention, Relius has vanished from sight. He is no longer aboard Transcendence and is somewhere else entirely…

@Doomguy,

Doomguy can hear a haunting and alluring voice coming from a nearby forest… It’s extremely tempting and very difficult to ignore.

@ Reimu and Marisa
Just put everyone except Doomguy into Reimu’s group.

@ Strange noise
Doomguy: COME ON! COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE, DEMONSPAWN!
Suddenly, Maledict’s voice pops into Doomguy’s head.
Maledict: It isn’t us this time, we swear!
Doomguy goes into the forest to investigate. Maledict, while watching the universe from it’s position, keeps a very careful eye on Doomguy. It thinks to Itself.
Maledict: We are the only ones allowed to do anything to him. IF that force tries to kill him, or something of the like which puts him at risk of death, then we will put a stop to it. We’d rather have them alive and stronger then ever for when our turn comes. The kill will be more… succulent.

Aug 17, 2013 at 12:06PM EDT

The Order mages just stand around, waiting for suggestions on what to do, since they are unable to decide what to do themselves.

(OOC: They seriously cannot figure it out themselves. And if it’s good with evasion, then they’re…. not gonna do very well. Their spells aren’t projectile based, after all, it would not really occur to them to try and evade non-physical attacks.)

Aug 17, 2013 at 12:21PM EDT

“Alright, seems I got the Fire Boy, the Cosplayer, the Metal Boy, the very obviously Lightning Boy, and the Demon Girl. And the giant ass robot.”

Marisa just looks up at Dingo. Trying to calculate how many Master Spark’s it would take to sink that thing.

Ice Boy, Beer Girl, Don’t know her power yet, the summon girl, and… Wait a second, DAMNIT MARISA YOU GOT ME INTO THE NICKNAME THING TOO!

Marisa only gives a troll face in return

Reimu looks around again, suddenly realizing most of her opponents are either young girls or Manime Men.

Quite the striking imbalance in testosterone here.

Marisa looks over at the Order Mages

“Surely you know what the force of a cannonball is. I don’t even live in Outer Earth and I know.”

She raises her arm to the side and blasts out a large sized Star Projectile, that quickly flies off and explodes against the ground with a mighty boom, strangely leaving behind a lasting glowing ball of light.

“Could any of you withstand a couple of rounds of that? If you still don’t know just go with Reimu until think you aren’t getting hurt.”

@Asura and Medusa:

Patacholi can only stare at Medusa.

Patacholi: “I see.”

And after Remelia arrives

Remelia: “A pleasure to meet you. Don’t let looks deceive you though, if you want proof on me being a master of fate…”

She finishes shaking their hands

Remilia: “You two will most definitely trip simultaneously on your way out. Just over your own feet.”

(Yup. Your fate is sealed, you must perform the slapstick act.)

Yukari: “Remelia can decide immediate outcomes or outcomes she can foresee happening.”

Remilia: “Eventually I could use it to steal somebodies free will and wright down their entire future down to the meal they eat and the time they die. But that will come in a few thousand more years. For now, repeating Yukari here, I have to know the event is coming to decide it’s outcome.”

Patchouli: “Meaning if planned correctly we will not lose a single time. Planned incorrectly… seeing who is present we still have a high chance of victory regardless.”

Remilia: “Sadly, if an event is already in motion, such as our battle with that god thing, I can’t do anything to decide the outcome. Any more questions?”

Yukari: “As for Patchouli, she’s in charge of building the reactor. Namely the fact she needs to make certain our timeline and dimension is used as the dominant one. Getting an alternate motive from an alternate timeline would be obstructive.”

Patchouli: “Which requires very careful calculations.”

No pens or chalk lying around, she’s doing it all in her head.

Yukari: “Now then. Give the Fon Slot Seal to Remilia. Might as well get this over now.”

Remelia takes it… and after a red glow gives it to… [redacted]

Last edited Aug 17, 2013 at 02:19PM EDT
Aug 17, 2013 at 02:17PM EDT

Tardises: We have no idea what a ‘cannonball’ even is.

Solarian: Well, where I come from cannons are ancient weapons. VERY ancient…

The Order mages go over to Reimu – While Solarian would be able to handle the light attacks better than the others, it is kind of counteracted by his age.

Aug 17, 2013 at 02:22PM EDT

@Teams,

Ragna and Nu join Reimu’s team while Tager and Hakumen join Marisa’s team, not noticing the absence of Doomguy.

@Juvia,

Flandre gets out of the shower squeaky clean and puts on her clothes. She then walks past Juvia to see her standing there embarrassed as fuck even with Gray gone.
Something wrong, Juvia?
She picks up the towel on the floor and hands it to her.

@Transcendence,

Relius seemingly appears back in his laboratory again in a pink mist, along with Ignis once the sentinel leaves the room.

Relius: It appears that everything is in order here…
He snaps his fingers.
Relius: Come, Ignis. While the time is still in our grasp, we shall truly make you a god machine. I will leave Phantom to deal with the subject at hand.

The machine obediently follows Relius along for whatever he has in store for her…

@Doomguy,

Doomguy wanders the woods. It sounds like the voice is turning into whispers. It sounds like they’re mocking him… talking behind his back. It sounds overwhelming and is coming from all angles, but so quiet and soft.

Aug 17, 2013 at 02:44PM EDT

@yukari, remilia and patchouli

medusa accepts her hand shake with a devious smile she always carries.

Medusa: im sure thats the only thing you will have happen to me. let go of her hand. im pretty sure that im too important to let anything unfortunate to happen. i am the one responsible for mass producing the indestructible material needed for the reactor.

asura does not shake her hand. he doesnt even let her come near him.

asura: thanks for the kind gesture. but id prefer if you didnt touch me. his eyes glow even more though i have to say that your powers are quite astonishing. but lets just focus on the task at hand.

medusa: indeed. the first of my experiments will be finished in about a weeks time. nightmare here had graciously given us a means to mass produce the black blood through his vampiric legions. once myt first experiment is complete, i can inject the bklack blood in each of his vampire soldiers and for another week. once that is complete we can slowly harvest the blood from each of them little by little. though over time we will have the black blood s supply we need to produce dark steel. the process in all should take about 3-4 weeks tops. im sure by that time the whole thing will be finished.

asura: meanwhile i will obtain the chaos emeralds with the others.

medusa: but that stupid horse has them all. if you didnt know, right before i died, i impaled that dumb brute kenshiro, and implanted a few of my snakes. through them i can see and hear everything that is going on right now and in the past. he is with a large group of various people right now as they plan on taking back mobius in a week. i believe that once they have departed, our odds of capturing the emeralds would be a lot higher.

asura: they wont stand a chance against us all. the emeralds will be ours and then we can begin the final stages of our plan.

???: ive got to say that you two are quite the magic users. especially the one with the broom, not caring of her own friends misfortune.

everyone in fairy tail look to see him. they all sudenly have a look of surprise and happiness to see him.

gray: is it…

erza: it is.

natsu: ITS GILDARTS! HAHAHAA! YOUR FINALLY BACK!

proud of you all.

*gildarts is one of fairy tails S-class wizards and is the most powerful of them all. right after makarov, he is the strongest wizard in fairy tail and is even capable of being the guildmaster. *

Gildarts: hehehe, yah its me guys. its been a while. though through my travels i saw you guys in the grand magic games. i couldnt be more proud of you kids than i am now.

Lucy: how long has it been? two or three months?

natsu: i dont care lets fight right now gildarts. HRRRRRRRRAAAAAA!!

natsu charges him right away. but as soon as he gets close and tries to punch him, gildarts quickly uses his momentum and with a quick counter and a punch to the face. he sends him flying back to the others.

gildarts: you dont change at all natsu.

Natsu: heheheh, you know it.

gildarts: thats good to hear. he looks around and sees the blazeblue cast, jehuty, falcon and his group, and everyone else there well it looks like we have some new friends and guild mates. nice to meet you all. though im most curious about those two girls right now. points to reimu and marisa whats your names?

Natsu: you two should fight him.

gildarts: now now natsu, you know it wouldnt be fair to them.

erza: true enough. his magic is something so antient and powerful that only a few people have ever mastered it. even then their powers are still unstable.

mirajane: we were just about to train with everyone here.

gildarts: i see. though i wouldny mind and finding out what some of you guys are capable of doing. especially those two.

Juvia: gray-sama saw juvia naked by accident. she didnt know what to say or do. juvia doesnt know how gray will see juvia again.

juvia tries to recollect herself and begins to put her clothes on

juvia: we should just meet up with the others for now. they might be waiting for us.*

Aug 17, 2013 at 03:12PM EDT
She frowns a bit at Jin’s lack of response, and decides to simply teleport them to where the teams are being set up. She was also nice enough to remove Jin’s paralysis.

The two teleport to where the teams are being formed

Hey, everyone, sorry if we’re late… but I had something to deal with.
She points at Jin
I hope you don’t mind if he tags along, I’d like him to be as ready as the others. I’m sure he can be of great help in battle once the time arrives. Also, he’s probably not going to try and kill Ragna now, I kind of cut of any influence his magical ice sword had on him.

Aug 17, 2013 at 03:18PM EDT

Doomguy is visibly annoyed by the whispers.
Doomguy: COME ON OUT, MALEDICT! I KNOW YOU’RE AROUND HERE!
Maledict hops down from a tree.
Maledict: Fine. You got us. But it isn’t us that’s causing the the strange voices in you head.
Doomguy tries to shoot Maledict, but he disappears.
Maledict: Fine. Have it your way.

Aug 17, 2013 at 03:21PM EDT

@Meredith

Tempestia: What the- That wasn’t Warp! Who are you and how do you do that without Warp?

@new arrivals

Granatir: from on top of Chasmpound Looks like we’re becoming quite a large group overall…

Aug 17, 2013 at 03:27PM EDT

She gives Tempestia a sort of “are you kidding me” look. She figures that seeing something a bit out of the ordinary like teleportation shouldn’t be a surprise anymore. She lets out a sigh.

Are you seriously so shocked as to the fact that there are other spells and powers besides the ones you know of? Eh, whatever. I’m Meredith, the Soul of Space, or MasterBurner. Whatever you want to call me. And I can do that because of the fact that I can use any abilities from any “realities” I am currently up to date and/or finished with. Of course, I can’t spill all of the details to you, that’s against the rules of where I come from.

Which, thank thank the people who made this reality, no one here can get to under any circumstances ever.

Aug 17, 2013 at 03:44PM EDT

Edit@Gildarts:

Sudden reunion much? We where just about to get started with these guys.

“Well now, seems another master wizard has appeared. If you are joining us follow me, if not go hang out with those other master people.”

I already have enough people to fight as it is.

Edit@Jin:

Sure, why not.

@Everyone Else:

Reimu takes notes of the Azure Grimoirs attached to Ragna and Nu as they join her group. Remembering she still has the broken piece of trash linked up to her brain.

“Alright. So D’light Vader and Wubuduba is coming with me as well.”

Seems so. And it seems that is everyone, lets get a good distance away from each other.

“Alright then. Tanks follow me!”

After the two of them are far apart, Reimu turns around to face her students.

This seems to be far enough. The elite haxor gave me some extra cards just for this. Seeing how many of you there are… I think I might jump up a few levels if you are all good.

Now then, time to ease you into it. Here I come!

On Marisa’s end…

“Oh geez. Seems the strong guys really do pile up. Whatever, I will just step it up to Extra. Here is the goal of the game, the person with the least amount of visible damage wins.”

“And tell you what. I will be using lasers that won’t outright kill you if you mess up this battle. How does that sound?”

She charges energy and lets forth her first assault

The Goal Is To Be Able to Fight and Evade at the Same Time! You hold still to charge up your attacks I will hit you across the field!

Last edited Aug 17, 2013 at 04:02PM EDT
Aug 17, 2013 at 03:52PM EDT

OOC:How did I know it would be based on evading things?

IC: The Order mages just stare at the amulets heading their way, it doesn’t occur to them to try and evade because their own magic is not projectile based anyway… They do remember to set up as many MBarriers as they can, however. Before the first wave of amulets reaches them, all but Pyralis, Tardises and the dragons have MBarrier in effect. Pyralis and Tardises have drawn their swords. Pyralis casts Burn, Twrdises casts Bubble.

Aug 17, 2013 at 04:00PM EDT

The tag line of my game isn’t “High Speed Robot Action” for the sake of it….wait what?…
Jehuty dashes off into the sky and begins evading
ADA: Encounter!
Yep, right for once…and?
ADA: OPTIONS deployed!
Bingo

Jehuty continues evading, travelling at very high speeds and weaving around the lasers whilst firing off its own Homing Lasers

Aug 17, 2013 at 04:09PM EDT

Falcon somehow manages to dodge the amulets, but not without some of the amulets grazing and hitting him. He is quite fast on his feet.

Ken decides to just cut the crap and activates Muso tensei. He is functionally invincible, but for a short while, enough to last the wave.

Jotaro… Stops Time, and passes safely through the amulets whenever he gets a chance to. He gets hit, but not that much.

Giorno just puts up a tree using his stand ability. Every time an amulet hits the tree, the damage that would be done to the three is transferred back to Reimu.

Josuke and Okuaysu…. Well, they’re sort of fucked. They try and run, and do successfully dodge quite a few, but get hit more than the others did.

Josuke: THAT’S EASY?!
Falcon: Trust me: They can do a lot worse!

Aug 17, 2013 at 04:32PM EDT

@reimu

before her spell
Gildarts: ill join in on the fun with the girl in red and white, and not because im not capable of taking your magic. i just want to see .what each of you are capable of. though dont be dissapointed on what you see.

juvia makes it to were everyone is with flandre and reaches were gray is. gray quickly turns away from juvia and shivers

juvia: GRAY-SAMA IM SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN FOR THAT TO HAPPEN!

Gildarts: gray you okay man?

cana: he saw juvia naked apparently.

gildarts: HAHAHAHAAA. dont feel to ashamed gray, im sure that its nothing to worry about so much. your still a man earnt you?

gildarts: its just.. startling… thats all.

juvia: gray, juvia didnt mean for that to happen.

gray: its.. alright. it was my fault to begin with. i should have knocked.

wendy: we should focus on the training guys. its really important.

cana: agreed, reimu seems to be readying herself.

lucy: she pulls out one of her gate keys im ready for anything.

levy: so am i. i want to show the others what i can do. despite my physical appearance.

gildarts: thats good to hear people. now spread out, find some space. if its about evading and attacking, than id suggest staying clear from eachother so your not in each others way.

reimu preforms her attack to them

Lucy: theres so many of them!

wendy: we can still do it.

cana: im ready whenever you people are.

juvia: gray?

gray: im fine. lets show them what we can do.

juvia blushes with a smile

with reimus spell cast, they all quicky lake their way towards reimu while trying to evade her spell cards.

cana: card magic: FIRE. she summons a torrent of fire to burn down some of the cards to make an opening for her to run by

lucy summons leo by her side to help carry her through the cards.

leo: dont worry lucy, ill make sure you dont get hurt at all.

lucy: i think im way in over my head on this one.

Leo: i promise i wont let any harm come your way. now hold on.

with lucy in both his arms. he quickly runs through and begins evading reimus cards. lucy is not the physical fighter at all like most of the others.

levy uses her magic. her magic is called “solid script magic.” her magic creates words and they become what the word is. for example, she writes the word fire. the word becomes fire itself and she attacks with it. the words take on the properties of what the word is.

(it sounds confusing bit its actually quite simple really)

Levy: solid script: guard!

the word guard appears largely in front of her in a copper like colour. she sends it forward and it hits a cluster of cards and deflects them as she follows behind it before it disappears.

*gray summons two ice swords. one on his right hand and one on his left elbow. as he runs by he dodges and tries to parry some of the cards around as he makes his way. he struggles to keep up with the sheer volume of them as well as juvia. who is hit by one of them while she continues to try and evade while shifting her water body through the cards.

wendy has carla on her back and she flies through the cards and evades around as she continues to fly towards reimu.

gildarts doesnt move at all. he just stands there as they fly towards him. he puts his hand out open.

when the cards reach him, they suddenly stop in front of him. they glow white for a bit, and then suddenly disassemble into smaller fragments of themselves. it continues to do this until they are no more. gildarts is left completely unphased at all

Gildarts: not bad, though i hate to break it to you. My “crash” magic breaks down anything and everything into smaller fragments of themselves until they loose all power left in them before disappearing without any further effects. if thats all your magics can do than im afraid it wont harm me at all. though still impressed nonetheless.

(obvious reasons why im going to be using this character very little. he can break anything, even magic. this is what he does so please dont rage about it anyone.)

the other members of fairy tail prepare themselves for marisas attack

erza requipps into blackwing armour and takes off at high speed towards marisa while dodging and evading each cluster of lasers while parrying some of them with her sword.

gajeel activates his iron dragon scales and just makes a direct run towards marisa. the lasers hit off of his scales. not doing much at all to him

mirajane transforms into her satan soul form and takes off quickly into the air. she dodges and evades most of the lasers while deflecting some with her talons

laxus is enshrouded in lightning and bolts forward in a flash. dodging and evading the lasers with little effort. he jumps around like a lightning storm as he quickly makes his way towards marisa.

natsu has happy on his back and he quickly takes off in the air as well like a fireball.

Last edited Aug 17, 2013 at 05:33PM EDT
Aug 17, 2013 at 05:26PM EDT

@Marisa,

The Red Devil powers up his electromagnetic gauntlets as the projectiles start flying. They spark with green and yellow energy.

Due to Tager’s hulking size, he has a hard time evading most of the projectiles thrown at him. However he makes up for this by having insane strength and defense. The Red Devil tries his best to avoid the projectiles while hurling balls of pure electricity and energy at Marisa from his hands.

Hakumen stays calm, and swipes at all the projectiles coming at him with his sword. Each projectile hit by the sword transforms into a Fuumajin, a sort of mystical looking bomb with Japanese symbols spinning around it and a black void for the center.

When he has a sufficient number of these, he pushes his hand forwards and they all go hurling back at Marisa, bigger and deadlier than before. After this he does his best to run, hop, and air dash around the projectiles and raises an arm up that deploys a shield in front of him for all the stray bullets headed towards him.

@Reimu,

Ragna does his best to move around and dodge the amulets sent his way. He cannot really do anything until he gets up close and personal, which is what he is planning on doing by making his way through the maze of amulets.

Nu on the other hand dodges the amulets with ease, opening up portals from around Reimu and striking her with the orange swords made from the fabric of space. However the swords themselves leave as quickly as they came.

@Everyone,

Flandre’s eyes light up when she sees what everyone is playing, her favorite game: Danmakufu. The vampire of destruction immediately takes to the sky and summons Laevateinn to her side. Meredith slipped up has given her extra cards too for this.
Come on, let’s play!
She raises a hand up and invokes a spell card.
Taboo: Maze of Love!
Suddenly two blue circles appear above and below her and expand. A gigantic storm of projectiles immediately comes out from her position in a circle formation. A second layer of green bullets comes out and begins to spiral in a sort of pattern. The green bullets make up the “maze” part while the blue makes up the “walls” of the maze. You must navigate the maze to survive. She is closer to Reimu’s group since she was with Juvia to start with.

Last edited Aug 17, 2013 at 06:28PM EDT
Aug 17, 2013 at 06:04PM EDT

@Medusa

NM was prostrate on the wall, looking a book.
NM : And don’t forget tha they have a Primal God in her team… It is fortunate that he has not detected your snakes in that mortal with the name… Kenshiro. As not forget that name… He sent several hundred of thousand men to their final destination… was a good season.
Then, NM close the book and throws it into a corner.

Aug 17, 2013 at 06:05PM EDT

Reimu pauses after seeing what Gildarts just did

There is a spell for everything. Though the one I have in mind would wind up destroying the entire planet if I fired it at you. Depending on how persistent you are anyways.

(She has a Boundary Spell that expands outwards and causes moderate damage. Since its made from nothing it just keeps expanding and expanding if it doesn’t conclude, and would wipe out the planet, if not the universe if he persists on it.)

But in terms of everyone else here I get the seeking suspicion I am exerting the correct amount of power.

She resumes after noticing people getting closer to her. Nu’s swords sort of deflect to the side of her as she is unflinching.

And when Flandre’s Danmakufu starts to reach her… she crosses her arms. And shortly after being hit by Flandre’s bullet…

(EACH DIVE KICK DOES ONE BILLION DAMAGE! ONE BILLION DAMAGE!!)

Sending Flandre crashing into the ground

Ahem. I said before. This Group Is For The People Who Can’t Take Too Many Hits, What Are You Doing!? Go Bother Marisa!

She coughes

Sorry about that. Moving On…

Stone Bouncy Balls. They can’t crush a Human, but they hurt a ton if they hit you.

Meanwhile at Marisa’s Group

“Good, so it seems you can all fly. Though I will be staying close enough to the ground to allow the land dwellers a chance to participate.”

She suddenly explodes with Power after being hit with Hakumen’s projetles

“Light Sign, Mysterious Beam!”

Revolving Laser of sorts. It doesn’t outright kill you, but would burn away flesh if it goes on for too long. This confirms she is keeping up with her promise on not using lasers that would outright kill you…

“Yeah, you punch me around for long enough I will raise the power.”

Last edited Aug 17, 2013 at 06:42PM EDT
Aug 17, 2013 at 06:37PM EDT

*The Order mages are still standing in a group, though now all of them -as well as the dragons – have MBarriers set up. *

Tsunarmin: to Reimu I…. don’t really understand what you’re trying to do… I mean, these aren’t exactly hard for us to endure.

(OOC: You’d think Reimu would have noticed that the Order mages are not even trying to evade, huh)

As Noctan, Solarian, Granatir and Ignis have all cast MBarrier, they do nothing more for now. Chasmpound charges at Reimu, not really heeding the orbs. Muscalle spits a few burning spikes the same way. Tardises casts Whirlpool, Pyralis casts Wildifre, Tsunarmin casts Stonesplosion, and Tempestia casts Lightning Bolt

Aug 17, 2013 at 06:54PM EDT

The group’s tactics change.
Falcon just keeps running. Thankfully, the stone balls are easier targets to avoid. He doesn’t get hit at all.

Muso Tensei has ran out, but Ken doesn’t need it. He swiftly dodges the stone balls.

the Stand Users just straight up punch the balls out of their way with their stands, if not outright destroying them.

Aug 17, 2013 at 06:58PM EDT

@Reimu,

Flandre gets up from the hole which Reimu put her in, shaking her head and having been knocked out of her spell card.
Hmph. Fine. I’ll go play with Marisa!
She takes off to go and see Marisa and the group of tanks instead.

Nu avoids the rock orbs falling at her by gliding across the ground gracefully and continuing to shoot the swords at Reimu.

Ragna has gotten close enough to Reimu, ultimately getting hit by one of the orbs and it hurting like hell to him. However this doesn’t stop the Grim Reaper. When he gets close, he jumps up to Reimu’s level and pulls Blood Scythe from his back. Reimu can see the sword develop an inky black and red substance around it. While this substance is up, Ragna begins to hit Reimu multiple times with the sword, it draining her life and soul chain and healing him for the damage that was caused by the stone ball that hit him earlier. She can see her own chains of fate getting sucked out and going to him.

@Marisa,

Hakumen begins dodging around the projectiles, avoiding the big laser in the middle. Each thing of projectiles that gets near him, he puts up a shield to send them back at Marisa.

Tager on the other hand jumps high above the lasers and projectiles, heading at Marisa.

And then Flandre arrives at the scene…

Marisa! Can I play with you and the big guys? Come on! Please please please please?
She looks at her while dodging the projectiles with her big red eyes.

@Doomguy,

You continue to wander through the woods. However the whispering is starting to get more prominent. The Doomguy begins to hallucinate. He begins to see a multitude of red eyes and mouths appearing on the trees, staring straight at him and whispering lies and slander about him.

A black mist begins to build up around his feet as demons like he has seen before begin to come from the trees and black fog…

Last edited Aug 17, 2013 at 07:15PM EDT
Aug 17, 2013 at 07:12PM EDT

Doomguy begins to shoot at the demons, however they are just disappearing into smoke.

Doomguy: I SWEAR TO GOD, WHEN I GET TO HELL I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!
Maledict: I SWEAR IT ISN’T US THIS TIME! BESIDES, WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN STRAIGHT TO THE POINT AND DRIVEN YOU INSANE ON THE SPOT!
Doomguy: wait, you DO have a point there…
Maledict thinks to itslf.
Maledict: Once we find the creature spreading this madness, we’re going to end it’s pitiful life. That soul is very powerful, and We would Kill to have it in our army.
Maledict sends down the chariot armor of himself, and begins prowling the forest.

Doomguy is stil running around in the forest.
Doomguy: Okay, if I close my eyes, it won’t be there.
Doomguy closes his eyes. While still running around. He promptly walks into a tree and knocks himself out.

Aug 17, 2013 at 07:28PM EDT

OOC: Goddamnit this ****ty GPRS connection ate my post. Reposting. Just mentioning that since the Order mages can only target opponents with their spells, every single attack spell they are casting is targeting Reimu. Who WILL get hit because they are not projectile based.

Aug 17, 2013 at 07:28PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!