Forums / Just For Fun

310,061 total conversations in 8,351 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

The Order mages find something not quite right about the group being seemingly endless…

Pyralis: These things have to be coming from somewhere. We must find where and block it.

Tsunarmin: Maybe looking from the air would help. Ignis?

Ignis: I’m a bit busy at the moment, Tsunarmin! he casts Galaxy Burst

Tsunarmin: Since Pyralis is the only one of us without access to light attacks, let him borrow Muscalle to test his theory.

Ignis: Alright. But try to be quick, you hear me?

Pyralis: You don’t need to tell me that!

Pyralis mounts Muscalle – the dragon understood the discussion so takes off in order to observe from the air. While observing Pyralis rains down Raging Infernos.

Solarian: We have to keep them from reaching us.
Tsunarmin: But… how? …Wavesnap, what are you doing?
The water elemental dragon, trying not to be outdone by Muscalle, has taken some initiative and is spraying water at an unusual looking puddle that has appeared. At the same time they would notice it welling up around Tardises’ sword and His World isn’t present. The reason for this is, of course, that upon hearing Solarian mention trying to keep the creatures at a distance, Tardises switched His World over to OYH, which immediately became the puddle. OYH covers an increasing area so that it is surrounding all the Order mages – as well as any allies particularly close to them – and pushing back any creatures it touches. This pushing back is aided by the spray of water from Wavesnap.
Tardises: Just how intelligent are these things? I make OYH turn into the puddle you’re seeing now, and it starts spraying water!
Tsunarmin: I think it’s helping you keep them at bay. These things will learn that things other than light can be effective…

Tsunarmin summons the Guardian creature upon these words, and mounts it. She then casts Tsunami.

Noctan: Two of the dragons are accounted for, but where is the third?

Chasmpound is in midair, spitting pebbles at the creatures.

Every Order mage who has not acted already casts Galaxy Burst on the creatures

Aug 23, 2013 at 05:30PM EDT

@Overall,

With each and every death of a Shadow Creature a fresh batch quickly rises up to fill its spot making the horde multiply in size many times over. Due to the increased attacks they start to turn more aggressive and fast, lurching forward in swarms at the hero’s with there deformed claws and tendrils.

The deterioration of the landscape is also accelerating due to the sudden surge of Shadow Creatures entering LOCAF

Current overall numbers are around 70

@Doomguy,

The BFG takes out whole stacks of the Shadows with each shot, clearing big swaths of land quickly and efficiently but they keep on coming and due to the large amount of them they adopt a horde mentality, charging head on at Doomguy in one big wave, both surrounding him and pressing in

@Cheston,

Surprisingly Cheston’s gorilla fureh melee attacks are quite effective against the Shadows, one punch taking one down, but this isn’t enough and he is quickly finding himself swamped upto the eyeballs in the creatures…

@Sam,

The big revolver actually seems to be rather ineffective against them, each shot punching a hole that is quickly sealed back over by the inky residue that makes up their forms…

@Other Mages,

The Galaxy Bursts shred through the creatures very well, reducing the numbers rather significantly for a temporary amount of time. But it isn’t long that more rise up from portal to precede the fallen…

@Chasmpound,

The pebbles, just like Sam’s revolver do menial damage, the wounds created quickly covering over. However the ones who have been blasted by a focused burst are shredded on the spot and fade out…

@Tsunarmin,

The tsunami washes out a big chunk of them but they quickly reform and push on with their attack unphased and mindless…

@OYH,

The watery barrier is successful in holding them off…for now, but it doesn’t stop them from thrashing up against it and trying to breach through. Soon enough there will be so many Shadow Creatures that they will trample over just about anything in their way

Aug 23, 2013 at 06:38PM EDT

Doomguy notices that more are just coming.
Doomguy: Tactics ineffective against seemingly infinite numbers. Retreating for now.
He shoots the BFG, clearing a path. He proceeds back to the guild hall.

Aug 23, 2013 at 06:42PM EDT

Pyralis: It seems to me that they seem to be coming up from the ground itself.
Pyralis points at the nearest portal, then casts Burn on it

Ignis: Right. How are we supposed to handle that?

Granatir: I don’t really know, but maybe one of the others might? We need to ensure everyone knows what Pyralis has spotted, and maybe we can come up with a strategy to end this!

the archmages proceed to cast Solar Flare on the same portal Pyralis attacked, except for Tsunarmin who casts Whirlpool instead.

Aug 23, 2013 at 06:55PM EDT

@Doomguy,

The Shadow Creatures turn there attention from him and instead focus on the others

@Mage,

The portal closes up on the floor after the attack but the damage done is very minimal seeing as many more open up to cater for the extra reinforcements coming through and into the dimension

Aug 23, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT

Pyralis: EVERYONE FOCUS THEIR ATTACKS ON THESEPORTALTHINGS! THAT’S WHERE THESE CREATURES ARE COMING FROM!

Solarian: You heard what he said, let’s do it!

Pyralis casts Raging Inferno, hoping to close multiple portals at once. The others except for Tsunarmin (and Tardises) are still casting Galaxy Burst – Solarian, Granatir and Tempestia cast their spells on the portals. Ignis and Noctan cast theirs on the creatures – suppoeted by a Tsunami from Tsunarmin… and a Whirlpool from Tardises.

OOC: Surprise name change!… OK, I’m not really good at surprises. Even worse than Kogasa was in UFO.

Last edited Aug 23, 2013 at 08:00PM EDT
Aug 23, 2013 at 07:55PM EDT

fairy tail has been engaging the shadow creatures with the others. for some time their attacks dont do much to slow them down. more just keep coming back. but no matter how many come back up, they continue to fight them.

ooc: cant make much of a post guys sorry. i just dont got it in me today. and im gonna be busy tomorow all day so i wont be on.

in all honesty i just want to skip all of this and just head back to mobius to continue the story. the training is taking way too long than it should. so im not gonna do much until something very signifigant happens or when spark makes the montages.

Aug 23, 2013 at 09:10PM EDT

OOC: From the lack of activity I guess that’s what everyone is waiting for. On an unrelated matter the better connection is back. Where were you last night when I was getting the 1.20 patch for HM!? (It took me a few hours on that slower connection.)

Aug 24, 2013 at 03:11AM EDT

@LOCAF,

The area is being quickly flooded by Shadow Creatures, now ranging in the hundreds…but there is a certain feeling of something bigger to come, these are just the backbone troops………heavy support is on its way…

@Mages,

The portals close up right away after each of the attacks but it only halts them for a moment before they are rapidly replaced by multiple more. The extra attacks from the mages wipe out large sums of the Creatures but just like always more are dragged up and into the world to replace them

@Fairy Tail,

The attacks kill large groups but of course replaced by many more

Last edited Aug 24, 2013 at 07:38AM EDT
Aug 24, 2013 at 07:38AM EDT

Tardises: Hmmm…. we may need a particularly powerful attack…
he gets the stone out of his inventory

Tardises: Everyone focus a light attack on this if you can… If you can’t, then keep them away…

Every archmage and Noctan proceeds to cast Solar Flare on the stone, though it doesn’t send any amplified attacks at the creatures yet… the puddle that is OYH is thickening but contracting. Wavesnap continues spraying water into OYH, Chasmpound continues to spit pebbles, Muscalle starts raining down burning spikes, and Pyralis casts Agility Boost on Tardises…

(OOC: Yeah, this attack’s gonna take some charging…)

Aug 24, 2013 at 08:11AM EDT

@Shadow thingies,

Nu keeps shooting the swords at the far away shadow people. The ones who manage to get close she dispatches with her arm blades and the swords floating behind her back with elegant swings.

Ragna finds himself overwhelmed by the shadows. He begins to glow a sort of greenish color.
Ragna: Barrier…
He floats up into the air a little bit.
Ragna: BURST!
The Grim Reaper explodes with orange and green energy, sending the shadow creatures flying and giving him some distance between all of the ones that are now scattered around. He looks around for a sufficient group and goes in eyes raging and sword swinging.

Hakumen spins around with Ookami held out, dispatching a large number of the ones surrounding him. He then jumps back, distancing himself from them for a bit. The eyes on his armor look around. They aren’t human, so they can see what other eyes cannot.
Hakumen: Reveal yourself, demon! Come out of your ethereal hiding place, coward! I can feel your legs trembling because you are afraid!

Jubei sees that the heroes are having a lot of trouble with the increasing number of shadow creatures.
Jubei: … Ya’ll came to the wrong neighborhood.
He jumps at a large group of shadow creatures with his claws out. While in the air he pulls out his twin swords. One in his mouth, and one held by his tail. The Beastkin lands in the middle, sending a few flying. He begins to swing the swords and slash at them with his claws with such fury, speed, and prowess. It’s actually kinda scary to watch him fight…

@Guard,

Carl: Sis.

With the other hand, Nirvana puts it around the guards head. In just a split second, he feels an insane amount of pressure on his head. After a few more moments, Nirvana completely smashes his head with just one squeeze. Blood and brains fly everywhere…
Nirvana: …
She lowers her hands, dropping the body to the floor.

Carl: Thank you, sis.

Nirvana: …

Rachel held out Nago, her cat umbrella, to shield herself from the blood. All the others are splattered in it. All their eyes are wide open except for Rachel’s and Valkenhayns.

Tao: Tao… Tao didn’t think that was necessary, little kid.

Makoto’s hazel eyes are wide as she just stares at Carl. She’s never seen the kid like this before.

Litchi: Carl… You…

Platinum held her wand to shield herself from the blood and brains splattered all over the place.
Sena: I… I really don’t think that was necessary.

Carl: If we didn’t kill him, he would have just stabbed us in the back later on. At least, that’s what Sis says…

@The Vet,

The Red Devil is keeping up with the Veteran.
Tager: I’ll see what I can do!
He then activates his telescopic eye, and sees that the landscape is deteriorating along with the heroes fighting the shadow creatures.
Tager: We could lead it to those dark life-forms at the training area. Whatever their business here is, I don’t think that it is good. If things get too out of hand, I’ll have Kokonoe remotely put a sealing circle around the monster.

Last edited Aug 24, 2013 at 01:05PM EDT
Aug 24, 2013 at 01:02PM EDT

OOC @ Sam:

Okay, I heard this was a tactic to “Hurry things along”

STOP

This Doesn’t Work. By causing a battle on the mother fucking home front you are causing a much bigger delay than the planned time-skip would have been.

OOC: I might make a post or two today, but tomorrow I will most definitely be gone.

Last edited Aug 24, 2013 at 02:22PM EDT
Aug 24, 2013 at 02:20PM EDT

Meanwhile, on an entirely different world, the group of four were still exploring for any signs of what could suggest a deity. At this point they are all getting along…

Arkantos: So, now we’re not trying to attack each other – which was admittedly my fault, somewhat… Who exactly are you?

Iblan: I am named Iblan Divicall. Or rather, I chose that last name myself upon finding out my affinity for calling the gods to do my bidding.

Immolan: I am Immolan Frintos Fa-Questorian. Formerly of the Order of Mages, until they snubbed me in favour of some hammer user. Now, I merely wish to see that Order either destroyed, or under my control.

Suwako: If you weren’t paying attention when they summoned me, I’m Suwako Moriya~. One of the eight million gods of Japan, though not one of the major ones. I am currently residing in a sealed land known as Gensokyo, which most outsiders cannot access willingly. Of course, you three would belong there, being either magic users or divinity yourselves. Basically the place is sealed by this great barrier that allows things that are slowly being driven to extinction by the forces of science, such as youkai and lesser gods such as myself can exist. There usually takes a lot to penetrate that barrier, and there are two beings in particular who could change that – One is a shrine maiden who resides by the barrier itself, and she basically maintains the balance of power. The other is an incredibly powerful youkai who can manipulate boundaries. Not just physical ones, either. No one’s seen her in quite some time, as far as I know… But enough about me and Gensokyo, tell us about yourself! It’s only fair~

Arkantos: Unlike you, Suwako, I was not always divine. I used to be an admiral for the nation of Atlantis-
Suwako: You mean that place that was sunk centuries ago?

Arkantos: Has it really been centuries? Anyway, let me continue. Atlantis was once a great nation which was basically unmatched at sea. We showed respect and worship to Poseidon, our god of the sea, and he gave our nation glory and fame across the edges of his domain. Things started to change, though, towards the end of the Trojan War, which had been going on for a number of years.
(OOC: Seriously, ten years is a long time to go to war against what is essentially a single city. There have been longer wars but those were between either entire countries or empires.)
Arkantos: It started with a pirate raid upon Atlantis itself. The leader of those pirates was a minotaur named Kamos. I marshalled the local forces to keep them at bay until the main Atlantean army arrived, but they sailed away with the trident of the statue of Poseidon in the harbout. They also had creatures of Poseidon aiding them.
(OOC: He is describing the creatures as such because they are sea-based. They were actually a couple of Krakens, which are actually a Norse myth unit, not Greek.)
Arkantos: In an attempt to appease Poseidon given the signs, I departed for Troy, but intended to retrieve the trident on the way. We managed to do that but Kamos escaped on another of Poseidon’s creatures
(OOC: That time it was a Leviathan. Which is an Egyptian myth unit that actually doubles as transport. Very few of the Egyptian myth units in AoM are actually Egyptian in origin!)
Arkantos:After that it was off to Troy, where we destroyed their external docks, and eventually built a wooden horse to get inside and then open the gates to let the Greek armies in.
(OOC: Well, there were a couple of scenarios before that. One involved smashing the gates, but then they had to pull back to aid Ajax, who would then only not be present for four missions in the rest of the campaign. One of those was basically an Athena-driven dream sequence, two were because the heroes had split up (he went with Arkantos), and the last one is the very last scenario.)
Arkantos: Because the ships weren’t seaworthy, we stopped at Ioklos, which had been taken over by bandits, who we then defeated, rescuing the wise centaur Chiron. He led us to the bandits, and to the cyclops behind it all. Gargarensis. He was one of the lesser Cyclopes, descended from Poseidon. In an attempt to gain immortality he was trying to free the Titans from Tartarus, clearly trying to earn immortality from Poseidon, as I was later informed that it was Poseidon’s will that the Titans be freed.
(OOC: This is seriously the motivation for most of the original game’s campaign, hunting that cyclops down. I really don’t like him because of the final scenario, though.)
Arkantos: We stopped him in Erebus, but then he blocked the passage out so we had to find our own way out. We were assisted by shades – the dead – and even by Chiron, the ferryman of the river Styx. (OOC: Ferryman of the dead. Arkantos meeting Komachi, SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN.) We emerged in Egypt, there to meet another ally. Amanra. She later became a queen, and she was trying to fight off the followers of ‘Set’ – one of the Egyptian gods, I gather. They were led by a man named Kemsyt… who turned out to be working for Gargarensis anyway. To cut a long story short we had to revive the Egyptian god Osiris, who Set had killed and cut into pieces. We united the pieces near a great pyramid which was built onto yet another entrance to the Underworld, and Osiris closed that route upon resurrection.
(OOC: As I’ve said before, Osiris is the single most overpowered unit in the entire game. 5000 attack of all 3 damage types, totalling 15000 attack, 20k HP, 99% armour of all 3 damage kinds, and the attack was chain lightning meaning he could basically kill four units at once. ANY unit accessed in regular gameplay, even… Well, a Titan may survive, I haven’t tested it.)
Arkantos: Our next stop was to the north. Chiron had encountered some allies from the north who assisted him in retreiving one of the pieces of Osiris (OOC: They were four raiding cavalry, four jarls, and an ox cart ,which is a mobile drop site for resources), and they were hunting Gargarensis. We went to their homelands and were scattered by an avalanche. We reunited and then were shown the way to the realm of Midgard, though we had to help a couple of dwarfs out first. They had a giant problem – literally. They were being kept out of their mines by giants. We solved that problem and were shown where to go. Next we had to try and unite the clans. Our first attempt nearly got us killed because of this old man who tricked us. He may have been a god himself (OOC: Loki, to be precise), but we managed to unite the clans and get to the Norse passage to the underworld, which was actually a well. We failed to destroy the ram, and were forced to retreat – though Chiron sacrificed himself to save us. Those dwarfs came to our aid again – They were tasked by one of the Norse gods, by the name of Thor, to make him a new hammer, with which he would seal the gate. We protected the dwarfs while they carved out the haft, and then united the pieces. Thor, true to his word, closed and sealed the gate. Little did we know that there was one more gate, on the one piece of land which was part of Poseidon’s domain. We fought and seemingly killed Gargarensis in the Norselands, but it turned out to be that man Amanra was trying to stop in disguise. By this time Gargarensis had already reached Atlantis. We rescued the prisoners and started an evacuation (THIS is why the only campaign hero you get for the final scenario of the campaign is Arkantos himself – He told the other heroes to assist the evacuation. I could have certainly used the others to help fight off those attacks!). Some of the Norse and Egyptian allies stayed behind and provided my forces with a few reinforcements (A few valkyries and giants from the Norse, three sets of anubites and a Son of Osiris from the Egyptians. The Son of Osiris will have the second highest attack of any of the player’s units during that scenario – it has 60.) We eventually built a wonder and Zeus provided me with his blessing, making me able to single-handedly end the plans of Gargarensis. I was then rewarded with immortality as a result of going to such efforts to keep the Titans where they belong.
Suwako: So basically you helped out your gods and were made one of them as a result? Sounds pretty fair to me. Our shrine maiden has a touch of divinity about her, too~
(OOC: That touch of divinity is actually due to Sanae being a distant descendant of Suwako. Which gets pretty awkward when you realise that Sanae looks several years older than Suwako. Oh well, characters being much older than they look is the usual in Touhou.)

OOC: One more thing. I am open to suggestions on potential gods that Iblan could summon. They cannot be particularly powerful ones otherwise he would not be able to control them… Ones which would count as water elemental may be a bit more powerful, because he can use the Water Crystal to help control them…

Last edited Aug 24, 2013 at 02:50PM EDT
Aug 24, 2013 at 02:33PM EDT

@Tardises,

Hordes of Shadows continue to batter away at the watery shield, the supreme numbers are starting to reach a point where they will trample straight through it

@Chasmpound,

The pebbles are still ineffective, killing very few Shadows

@Muscalle,

The burning spikes take out large portions of the group attacking Tardises but there are so many now that its like a pin pricking a giant

@Nu,

The swords are probably one of the most effective approaches to killing the fiends, they are very fast and seem to “confuse” the Shadow Creatures, them being unable to understand there sudden appearances and trying to dodge them with uneducated jumps and squabbling over one another.

They have adapted to Nu’s tactics however and to counter it….well….they are just coming in even larger numbers….approaching Nu in a giant mish mash of Shadowy and inky death, this type of attack is impervious to close range attack mainly because the shear bulk of the force is used to shield itself

@Ragna,

Ragna’s blast causes massive area damage which clears a big zone of Creatures, the only down side is, is this sudden death jump brings about a reinforcement surge that are rushing to fill the gap created.

His speed and group jumping tactic keeps him ahead of being swamped but is still beign chased after by a wave…

@Hakumen,

From his position Hakumen has a good view of the disastrous situation, he can see the air getting slowly more polluted and the ground being stained from the trampling of the Shadow Creature army, he also see’s the reinforcements coming in through the freakish ground portals..

*Hakumen ca……

….
()

The Shadow Creatures, minions of the Crow himself, simultaneously withdraw into the ground, falling straight through the floor and from LOCAF itself. This attempt at adopting erratic behaviour for the purpose of cycle temperance grinding to a smoking halt…

Last edited Aug 24, 2013 at 02:42PM EDT
Aug 24, 2013 at 02:42PM EDT

OOC: I’ll still be getting this attack off since I want to.

Tardises: Cover your eyes!

Before the creatures withdraw, Tardises quickly switches OYH over to His World, and then just shoves the charged stone into the red orb on that form. His World proceeds to use the charged up light energy to release an absolutely massive blast of light, which would distort things around the edges. The blast harmlessly encompasses the heroes, no matter what element they would correspond to. After the blast ends, there is just an area clear of the creatures… which proceed to withdraw as mentioned.

OOC: Well, I couldn’t CANCEL the charge, so I had to do SOMETHING with it… And yes, that attack is a reference to something that form’s inspiration did… I’d ask you to try and spot it, but that would require exposing yourself to Sonic ‘06. (Of course, if you want to try and spot it anyway, then I recommend watching an LP, don’t subject yourself to that game directly. LPs are much funnier anyway.)

Tardises is pretty exhausted after ensuring that His World could get that attack off, however… he collapses to the ground unconscious and the stand fades away.
OOC: One more note. EVERYONE IN THE AREA would have noticed that attack.

Last edited Aug 24, 2013 at 02:54PM EDT
Aug 24, 2013 at 02:47PM EDT

OOC: If you’re talking an LP, I really recommend PokeCapn’s LP of it.

BIC:
Doomguy has finally reached the guild hall, where everyone is.
Doomguy: So, what now?
Falcon: Eh, something involving a Montage or shit like that. Hold tight.

Aug 24, 2013 at 02:52PM EDT

OOC: Oh god yes the pokecapn LP. That was my first exposure to Sonic ’06 itself.

…At the RP pub…

There is one mage there. He notices the post focusing on him, though.

Mage: Apparently people were getting somewhat annoyed with me so I was moved here. Oh well, if nothing interesting is happening, you can always bring your characters here and talk with me a bit. You won’t even have to ask my creator for permission, because by allowing me to say this he IS giving you lot the permission.

I didn’t want to get rid of this guy entirely, so I basically moved him out of the plot, for you to interact with OOC (or bringing your characters to talk to, even) if you want to. Now we wait for the montage to begin, and I hope that the air and light dragons will be introduced at the proper time in said montage.

Aug 24, 2013 at 02:58PM EDT

@OOC Mage

Bloodpool: Hey you Fourth wall wanna be..do you think this is fucking funny as a american sitcom or watching a video with fat people falling or tripping balls like Falcon on Acid? You and your amateur jokes are what are killing us: “The true connoisseurs”
So make me a favour, make the entire damn thread a favour, make Ragna a favour..remember Ragna right? That guy with the anime clothes, that hair that was just hit by a thunder and that creepy stalkerish voice? Everyone remembers that guy, specially me since I’m planning to bust his ass around like a guy who just dropped the soup in the middle of prison! Anyways where was I? Oh!
And so Bloodpool kills the Fourth Wall Mage for great justice

OOC: I will post later people, I have a lot of shit to write and my social life goes down the sewers..

Last edited Aug 24, 2013 at 03:11PM EDT
Aug 24, 2013 at 03:10PM EDT

OOC: Please work as fast as you can, spark. We want to get on with the plot any day now.
EDIT: Spark just told me it’ll be up tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited Aug 24, 2013 at 11:23PM EDT
Aug 24, 2013 at 11:19PM EDT

OOC: Spark told me he had class a few hours ago. He’s probably still doing that.

Aug 25, 2013 at 06:42PM EDT

OOC: I can tell he doesn’t tell me anything directly… Which considering I’m in the UK and am therefore subject to timezones, is a good idea because of the chance I will not be on to relay said info.

Aug 25, 2013 at 07:17PM EDT

Hello Roleplaying Thread , I am Karl Marx. Youare probably wondering where is Spark, why he hasn’t posted yet and why he doesn’t waste his whole life in this meaningless website.
Saddly, the Captain is bussy reading my books and ideas for university but something wonderful just happened..He is done and ready to post the long, long, very long post about the traning montage.
Do not worry my fellow proletariats, give him an hour or two and he shall post.

Meanwhile..shall we talk about the capitalism?

OOC: I will post later guys, I had a reaaally bussy day. Pardon me but university is all about reading and studying and I can’t write a story about a psychopath with chaotic powers while reading Spanish history.
And for that guy who is thinking: “Spark is the new Eggman”
Here, have a free middle finger.

Aug 25, 2013 at 08:08PM EDT

“Seven days super chumps! We have this week and nothing else! If we keep waiting and waiting, god knows what kinds of atrocities the merciless Balloon Master is capable of! We are traning now, day, night, afternoon, tea time, non-stopping exercise until we are ready to take on whatever he throws at us! Follow the path of the hero and GO!”

Physical training, quick reactions, just to name a couple of things our heroes managed to develop at the end of the week. Some of them are tired, some of them are confident, some of them are scared. With teamwork in the deepest part of their hearts, they are ready to face whatever the Balloon Master can offer, they are ready to kill themselves before surrendering, they are ready to arrive to Mobius and open a old fashioned tin can of “Kickass” in the enemy’s face. Bots, holograms, smart bombs..Spark had to use every small resource he could find to train the heroes..going as far as dressing up as a Slayer and jumping around the Fairy Guild in the dark night, scaring the living protons of the Fairy Tail who had a personal experience with these cold hearted cyborgs. At the end of the week, everyone managed to develop a good sense of teamwork, basic hand to hand combat and evasive maneuvers.
The new members are Francois “the Support”, Assassin and John Coffey. Support’ italian acent might be annoying or funny but his knownledge in ship’ design is something the heroes need inmediatly. Assassin and John are Anti S, just like the Veteran, and they are hard to trust..specially John who has the curse and the gift of inmortality and unlimited stamina along with a endless rage and animalistic behavior. John would fight with his inner monster every day, having nightmares and anger breakdowns.
Anyways, here’s the great update!
PATCHMOBIUSMANIA

Ragna
+Energy draining option availble for Ragna. Instead of sucking his opponent’s life, he will use the power cells of his robotic enemies against them.
+Spark’s unusual swordmanship allows Ragna to learn new ways to defeat his opponent without the need of killing him/her or chopping him/her into a thousand of pieces.
+Unsealed mode lasts longer
+Teamwork Spirit increased
+Damage increased by +13
-Draining power cells for too long will leave him exhausted. Same goes for the Unsealed mode but worse to the point of falling unconcious on the ground.

Hakumen
+Damage increased by +19
+Hakumen is now able to focus his energy on a friendly ally, creating a powerful shield around them.
+Spark’s unusual swordmanship allows Hakumen to learn new ways to defeat his opponent without the need of killing him/her or chopping him/her into a thousand of pieces.
-This “Ally shield” eats a lot of Hakumen energy the more damage he takes.
-A single interruption from any kind of physical source will make Hakumen lose his concentration and stun him for a few seconds.

Nu
+Damage increased by 13
+Faster opponent analyses.
+Able to create shields with her swords
+Amount of sword proyectiles is increased
+Repairing procress is increased and It would require less time.
-If she is attacked while repairing, her opponent will deal more damage and in worst cases, stun her.
+Tag Team move with Veteran, “Sharp Edge”: Veteran quickly grapples his opponent and then he germandrops him directly on Nu’s swords.
-Spamming swords will start to quickly decrease her armor.

Flandre
+Damage increased by 10
+Foster’s painful training allowed Flandre to become the fastest eagle that ever existed, being able to dodge and fly faster.
+Touhuo stuff I will never understand.
+Spark apologized for his rude behavior
+Tag Team move with Foster, DOSH which is bullet hell..the very definition of bullet hell.
-Less HNNGS

Tager
+More resistance
+More damage
+Electromagnetism increases if Spark is around.
+Ka Claw: A energy eagle-like claw able to pull out enemies who are too far from Tager. Ka Claw requires a lot of energy and concentration for Tager.
+Wrestling skills such as “Power bomb”, “Brainbusting Piledrive” and “Firefighter drop”
+Tag Team move with Veteran, *"King of Kings" which is a King of Tager but with Veteran assisting. Mere mortals will not be able to handle this.

Captain Falcon
+Spark and Kenshiro trained Falcon but saddly, he couldn’t decide what kind of martial arts he likes most so he decided to mix both styles. Falcon is now able to make use of his acrobatic abilities and quick reactions in powerful strikes, improving his old moveset.
+Falcon’s punch requires more time but deals more damage
+Falcon’s Kick appears along with the rest of the “Brawl”
+Tag team move with Spark, “Drop a Falcon”: Spark quickly teleports with Falcon on top of his enemy’s head as Falcon charges his punch, punching his enemy head and dealing terrible amount of damage.
-Less energy draining like Za Warudo..He is now the real Falcon we all love and want.

Kenshiro
+More damage. Kenshiro is perfect already.
+More dialogue
+Tag Team move with the Veteran, “I believe he can’t fly”: Kenshiro delivers a devasting kick to his opponent’s face, making the enemy fly away. The opponent is quickly pulled towards Kenshiro for another deadly kick by the Veteran’s Ka-claw.

Doomguy
+Faster weapon switch
+Faster weapon reload
+Faster recharging time
+Spark’s hand to hand combat techniques allow Doomguy to knock his enemy down without the need of killing him.
+Able to get better ammunition from Foster.
+Tag Team move with Foster, “*Make it BOOM”*: Doomguy distracts the opponent, running around him while leaving a couple of grenades around. Then he jumps away as Foster pulls out a rocket launcher and makes the place living hell.
-Running for too long will exhaust him
-Armor isn’t unbreakable
-Bullets don’t last forever

JoJo guys
+Better stand techniques and teamwork
+More dialogue
-Gold Experience Requiem doesn’t last forever.

Fairy Tail
+Superior Teamwork
+Improved fighting techniques
+Damage increased by 10
+Every member has a Tag Team with Spark, Foster and Veteran for obvious reasons.

The Order of the Mages’s damage increases drastically
+Every mage decided to focus on a single element. It’s up to you to decide who gets what.
+Every mage has a different personality and a different choice of clothes.
+They are able to cast a magic aura around them, increasing the damage and the speed of anyone inside it.
+Dragons last longer and are able to take more damage
Sacrifing the dragons and with every mage focusing his whole energy will summon the Dragon Knight:*

-Don’t try to cast thousands of dragons or NPCs becouse It will eat your character’s energy/ mana

+Damage increased by 10
+Foster’s painful training allowed Reimu and Marisa to become the fastest eagles that ever existed, being able to dodge and fly faster.
+Touhuo stuff I will never understand.
+Tag Team move with Foster, DOSH which is bullet hell..the very definition of bullet hell.
-Less OOC jokes that make Spark rage like a motherfucker such as “Non-Ganon” and “Everlasting beam”…Seriously, this made me really, REAAALLY mad.

At the end of the week, our heroes look at the ol’ training camp. Metal pieces scattered around as Engibots picks them. The sun rays hitting the place as the heroes look at Jackbot6, the last robot from his kind and the stongest bot..or what used to be the strongest bot, now being nothing but a punching bag for everyone even for someone as small as Happy or Max. Natsu looks at the Jackbot’s eye as he remembers how he almost ends like a mexican tortilla. The Jackbot just stares at the heroes, fearless and useless, unable to fight back or to stand a chance against them. The Jackbot slowly kneels as he looks at Natsu.

“Good Job humans.”
Says the Jackbot as his brothers and sisters gather behind him: The cloakers, the scramblers, every bot is there. Without a practical use, the bots have nothing better to do. They will live the rest of their days in the woods probably or they will be melted for the construction of buildings in Magnolia. A last “goodbye” from the bot wave as they sing:

OOC: I’m too tired to check those horrendous grammar mistakes around. So sorry mates but Marx is one hell of a genious asshole and I’m afraid I have MORE books to read.

Last edited Aug 25, 2013 at 10:03PM EDT
Aug 25, 2013 at 09:59PM EDT

To expand on what Spark gave, Doomguy and Giorno managed to find a few weaknesses.

Doomguy discovered that, even though he’s partly cybernetic, he has to take a break once in a while. He also discovered that his armor wasn’t unbreakable, too. It can take a few rockets before being destroyed, though.

Giorno discovers if he keeps out GER for too long, it’ll just revert back into Gold Experience. However, If he waits for a while, Gold Experience turns into GER again.

OOC: I got Masterburner to give Doomguy infinite ammo to stop that pesky little thing of Keeping track of ammo. Also, where the hell are you going to find energy cells on this planet? I mean, they MIGHT raid a munitions factory or two… But you get what I mean.

Aug 25, 2013 at 10:20PM EDT

ooc: We have Meredith..’nuff said.
If you are talking about Mobius, the big bots use energy cells..

Aug 25, 2013 at 10:25PM EDT

OOC:

Just a note:
If you notice and bizarre/random/spontaneous changes/happenings/appearances or disappearances take place herein here’s why…

The second things lose pace my mind tends to completely wander off into my different interests and leave the old, already established stuff, behind in desperate attempt to build up more motivation.

Simply put, I get bored of my own stuff very fast so I rapidly cycle through new stuff to change or add so that I can keep my own attention span going on so that I can continue to have fun.

No pace = attention loss = bringing in new crap and binning old crap = revitalised attention

Its a mental cycle that quite literally drives me a little mad but yet am forced to put up with.

Last edited Aug 25, 2013 at 10:52PM EDT
Aug 25, 2013 at 10:48PM EDT

Ragna, Hakumen, Nu, Tager, and Flandre finish with the long week of training’s work. None of them really expected it to be this tough.

Flandre is on Juvia’s shoulders currently, smiling.

Ragna walks up to Jackbot-6, Blood Scythe attached to his back.
Ragna: Never thought I’d be doin’ this, but… Thanks a lot for the help.
With a simple wave goodby to the Jackbot-6, Ragna goes back to all the others.

She throws her hands up in the air.
Nu: Like, Nu totally feels great now! How does Ragna feel?
She looks to him.

Ragna: I actually feel pretty good. Learned some new things I never thought I’d be able to do.

Tager turns his attention towards Ragna.
Tager: I’ll be honest with you, Ragna the Bloodedge, you’ve certainly impressed me.

Ragna: Same to you, mister Red Devil.
He smirks at Tager a bit before turning his attention to everyone in the entire group.
Ragna: Hell, you all did good.
The Grim Reaper actually gives a thumbs up to everyone in the group.
Ragna: Let’s go kick this guys ass. Not just for us, but for everyone else! Haha!

Kokonoe’s screen appears with Jubei beside her.
Kokonoe: Hell yeah! You all did awesome! Go and make this asshole pay for what he did to all of us!

Jubei smiles at the heroes.
Jubei: I knew ya kids could do this. Destined for great things…

@Erza,

Hakumen approaches Erza. Having his cap of 20 percent removed, he is more powerful than anyone could imagine. A faint white aura can be seen around him at all times now.
Hakumen: Erza Scarlet… Do you mind if I speak with you for a moment?
The White Knight begins to lead Erza away, off from everyone.

Last edited Aug 25, 2013 at 11:13PM EDT
Aug 25, 2013 at 11:10PM EDT

“Woo! I am exhausted!”

No slowing down it seems. We have an invasion tomorrow (?) so we better get a good amount of rest.

ooc:
+Touhou Stuff Spark will never understand:
~Reimu moves the spell Fantasy Girls from her Sealed Deck to her Last Word Deck. This Forbidden Magic recreates a team of powerful mistresses to fight for Reimu for a short Boss Rush!
~Marisa copies “Fire Dragon’s Roar”! Actually a Master Spark modified to use the Fire Element. I did say a great deal of her arsenal is spells she has copied and modified.

And as for poking fun at you, I do it to everyone I like, and is just a sign I am comfortable enough to play with you. Don’t take it personally.

Last edited Aug 26, 2013 at 04:04AM EDT
Aug 26, 2013 at 04:01AM EDT

OOC: It appears that you have completely misunderstood the nature of the dragons…. or of my characters in general. Only the AoE buff and the increased durability for the dragons (which are actual physical creatures, which had to be tamed, and then brought over via Warp) aare things which would make sense for them… And even then, I’ll have to make the buff match the element, which I will do now.

~Earth: Boosts the VIT stat temporarily – which translates to a direct HP boost for everyone in the area.

~Water: Boosts the SPR stat temporarily, increasing the damage of magic attacks. (There IS a regular spell to boost this stat, but it’s ether, not water.)

~Fire: Boosts the STR stat temporarily. STR = physical attack damage.

~Air: Boosts the AGI stat temporarily. GOTTA GO FAST in other words. (And yes, it can – and will – stack with Agility Boost)

~Light: Boosts physical defense by 15

~Dark: Boosts magic defense by 15.

The latter two will have a noticeable effect on the incoming damage.

And a few more magic-related things….

+Every Order mage can now cast Cleansing Foam. (heals and cures poison) Noctan has at the same time picked up the water elemental attack spells.
+Tahrdan and Pyralis now know Warp. It cannot be used in a combat situation.
+Ignis now has ‘Hammer Smash’ – He throws his hammer and uses fire to ensure the hammer can reach and hit whatever enemy he throws it at. The attack’s basic damage is combination fire + physical, but others can be added if the hammer used has such elemental properties. Increased damage if used with Warmaster Rocket Hammer (becasue it’s a rocket hamemr and will therefore have some thrust of its own)

And not to neglect the stand, as that’s basically Tahrdan’s way of keeping up with the mages with multiple elements…

+Open Your Heart can now turn into a large orb of water that repels all attacks, but gets knocked back by them. In this form it inflicts collision damage to those who aren’t careful when attacking physically.
+Endless Possibilities can now generate a shield, which is generated by the snake heads- the heads cannot stay inside the shield forever, so the shield can be brought down by taking out all the snakes. Damage inflicted to the snakes is only inflicted on them.
+Live and Learn can now surround itself with many small fireballs, which home in on enemies over time.
+What I’m Made Of can now pick up heavy objects to throw at enemies
+His World can now create orbs which fling objects at enemeis. (The less dangerous kind of orb, of course!)
+Reach for the Stars can now combine the three basic attacks.
+Bloom Nobly can now fire piercing spirits, which just pass straight through projectiles to hit the target. Has limited homing. Spirits vanish is either Bloom Nobly or Tahrdan is hit by a damaging attack. (I love this attack in the fighting games, because of the fact they just outright ignore enemy projectiles… and any damaging magic auras too, for that matter.)
+Dreams of an Absolution can now stun enemies to grab them. Particularly small enemies can just be outright grabbed without stunning. (Say it with me now: “IT’S NO USE!”)

And one last thing for all the Order mages…

+AGI increased by 3, STR increased by 3, SPR increased by 3, VIT increased by 3
(Considering base stats range from 10 to 20 here, that’s actually quite a significant boost. ESPECIALLY for those with a particularly low stat.), and they all gain a passive, boosting the effects of spells of their element by 20% (so Tahrdan and Tsunarmin deal 20% more damage (or healing) with water, Pyralis and Ignis with fire, Noctan with dark, Solarian with light, Granatir with earth and Tempestia with air. Since Tsunarmin was already getting +100% when she was riding the Guardian creature, the two effects stack to increase overall effect of water abilities in that state by +140%)

…I also see you forgot to introduce the last two relevant dragons for what will be happening.

+ This is the air dragon. Tempestia owns it. Like her it is fast but not very durable… compared to the others. It can still take hits better than even Granatir. (Who has the highest VIT of the Order mages). She named it Whirlwing. The name isn’t the most fitting because many of its attacks are actually in the form of lightning. It can breathe lightning at opponents and fire electrical orbs. (The reason? I was thinking of Iku when designing the original creature. As such Reimu and Marisa WOULD find this dragon’s attacks surprisingly familiar….)

+ This is the light dragon. Solarian owns it. One interesting thing about this dragon is it doesn’t have limbs for the wings… it has outright arms (and claws for grasping) instead. Despite being the colour of the water element, it is light. He named it Beamclaw. It is actually one of the most powerful in physical combat because of the claws for hands. And yes, true to the name, it can fire lasers from them…. and even turn into a laser itself. (The reason for this is “LASER!” Yeah, I used a Wisp for inspiration.)

+Other attacks for the dragons are revealed.
+Chasmpound can now cause a localised shockwave when htting the ground with sufficient force – The dragon itself takes no damage from doing this. It tried to emulate Granatir’s Earthquake (the GP) but could not achieve that scale (It merely achieves the Tremor GP.). It can now spit larger rocks.
+Wavesnap can now call forth a torrent of water to wash away foes. This is more effective at knockback but less damaging than the Tsunami spell. It has also copied the guardian creature’s ‘Hydro Claw’ – even though it doesn’t have proper claws to use it with. (Basically it shoots a jet of water out of a foot.)

+Muscalle can now fling fireballs. One kind of fireball is a basic damaging fire-elemental projectile, the other one can only be thrown occasionally, and three at a time. They bounce along the ground until they come to a rest, at which point they set the ground alight – no matter how flammable the ground is – causing damage to enemies near the flames for a few seconds. The flames will not spread.

One final thing, for now…

+The Order mages are now more willing to work with others, though they will still when given a choice work with magic users over those who cannot use magic.

I kno this is very little in common with what you stated, but… well…. you misunderstood a lot about them so I had to make the upgrades myself. And tweaked the AoE buffs to have an effect dependant on the user’s element.

IC:
Tsunarmin: So… this is it. End of the training… I feel that there’s still more we’d be capable of if there was more time, however.
Tardises: I can think of one thing. We’re good at combining our abilities with spells of the same element, but… what about trying to combine multiple elements?
Solarian: We should ask some of the other magic users if they have any experience with that, I don’t think it’s something we’ll be able to develop ourselves.
Tempestia: Is it me or were they not hitting us as hard towards the end?
Granatir: If it was just damage related stuff, I’d pass it off as them going easier on us… but we are quite clearly also a bit faster, too…
(OOC: They don’t realise the stat changes.)

Pyralis: Why question what’s useful? Anyway, I’ll see if one of the other magic users can come over here to answer our question… WOULD ANY MAGIC USERS PLEASE COME OVER HERE? WE HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU!

(OOC: Remember, the question is to do with combining multiple elements into a single attack. Knowing what the question is means you don’t need to wait for me to post in order to answer. Just have the Order mages ask the question.)

Aug 26, 2013 at 05:21AM EDT

OOC: Alright I will start to say the truth and nothing but the truth or else this is going nowhere.
First of all..Tardises I don’t even understand half of the things you said..since your characters appeared on the atmosphere of this thread. Shit, I had to read information about Halo, Jehuty, the Touhuo series and even Metal Gear but somehow I managed to understand everything. Maybe becouse everyone likes to keep it simple, short descriptions or believable things I can imagine and see.
This stuff of yours..His World, Sanic, dragons..dude..What in the name of hell are you talking about? Having every mage with crazy ass powers is bloody confusing and..plain..STUPID. Seriosly, if there’s is one thing that pisses me off is reading your posts becouse at the end I don’t even understand the beginning, since page..41? I can’t remember.
And you might be asking to yourself…Who the hell asked for a Dragon Knight? Becouse I’m pretty sure everyone can take the Dragon Knight more seriously than your dragons who, in my opinion, look like a waste of slot. Do we really need dragons? Spore dragons? Disturbing looking dragons that remind me of your old avatar which was creepitastic?
Keep it simple Tardises. MAKE it simple becouse I bet every user doesn’t understand half of the things your characters do or say. Also, make them a bit likable, way to be a dick with everyone who “doesn’t have magic” but I guess It’s understandable..and It also gives me the chance to introduce a character later..

C’mon Tar, make it simpler and stoopid. It’s easier that way.
I’m still keeping the Dragon Knight in my “pocket” if you don’t want to use him. The guy deserves a chance.

Last edited Aug 26, 2013 at 07:12AM EDT
Aug 26, 2013 at 07:10AM EDT

OOC:

I think for the first time in a long time I actually couldn’t agree anymore with Spark here

Coming from a person who knows the MGS fluff like the back of their hand (including the MGS2 mindfuck S3 Plan plot) I struggle a lot to understand your stuff, It’s like you should come with a 40K tier rule book or something….the characters just have so many technicalities man…..

“His World can now create orbs which fling objects at enemeis. (The less dangerous kind of orb, of course!)”

“What I’m Made Of”

AGI increased by 3, STR increased by 3, SPR increased by 3, VIT increased by 3”

“Endless Possibilities can now generate a shield, which is generated by the snake heads- the heads cannot stay inside the shield forever, so the shield can be brought down by taking out all the snakes.”

“Since Tsunarmin was already getting +100% when she was riding the Guardian creature, the two effects stack to increase overall effect of water abilities in that state by +140%”

Last edited Aug 26, 2013 at 07:49AM EDT
Aug 26, 2013 at 07:48AM EDT

…I explained what the stats did when covering the AoE buffs matching up to the caster’s element, in case you’re confused about that. Basically they’re all faster, more effective with attacks and more durable.

The orbs and shield stuff… well, that’s simple. The bosses that inspired those forms could do the same things. (Remember that every single form of the 8 is based off a vidya gaem boss. And evne then 7 of the 8 are various Sonic bosses. And the names of all 8 forms are a clue as to the inspiration

And the percentage bonus to element stuff? It means that those elements deal that percentage more damage than usual. (and hte guardian creature doubles the effectiveness of water spells for Tsunarmin.)

It’s probably hard for you to keep track of so many characters in use at once.. but considering that my characters are individually weak, It’s kind of necessary just for me to even try and keep up. And part of the dickishness with non-magic users? That can be put down to Solarian not liking magic and technology mixing. He’s actually being a bit of a hypocrite considering his weapon of choice… I’m just waiting for someone to actually REALISE he’s being a bit of a hypocrite and call him out on that stuff.

Hell, Tahrdan has no problem with non-magic users!

And in regards to the dragons themselves… Well, they DO need some meat shields – would you rather I introduce another character and try to make them fit in (…though considering some fo the stuff used I COULD make that work) or just go with creatures that can be tamed?

Aug 26, 2013 at 09:15AM EDT

Doomguy: Man, that felt like 10 minutes!
Falcon: It WAS 10 minutes, dumbass. We did a timeskip.
Ken: Falcon, i was able to teach you as much as I could in a week. You should have more punching power, and know all the pressure points on a person’s body.
Falcon: Good, good.
Jotaro: Through this hellis training, out stand abilities have improved. I can stop time for a couple seconds longer.
Okuyasu: I finally know exactly what my stand can do.
Giorno: You’re still a fucking idiot.
Josuke: Hey! Don’t talk about him that way! He’s my friend!
Speaking of upgrades, I discovered some neat shit I could do with my original stand powers.
Falcon: Do tell.
Gold Experience Requiem punches the ground. Suddenly, a group of vines come up and entangle everyone. Then, the vines squeeze down tight. The vines suddenly retreat back into the ground.
Giorno: I could squeeze until their heads pop off.
Falcon: I see. Now let’s get going. Time’s a wasting.
The group heads back to the guild hall.

Aug 26, 2013 at 12:47PM EDT

OOC: Quick question for you all: I’ve been thinking about having Hakumen just be at 30% power for now so he won’t be too OP to everyone in the gosh darn thread. He’ll still be on par with everyone else, I will make sure of that. I’ll have him be at 100% power later if I do this. I’ll talk with Natsuru about this later.

Aug 26, 2013 at 01:17PM EDT

Dingo: Ada, can you feel that???
ADA: What seems to be the issue Dingo?
Dingo: Its li-

And in a flash of light and a loud bang Orbital Frame Jehuty is gone completely from site…

Due to being dragged from a different time line, dimension and a whole different place the mech has become extremely unstable when it comes to space-time. Meaning it will fall victim to shifts in time, teleportation and who knows what else….

@Prisoners,

The Odd Guards headless corpses hits the floor with a thud and begins spilling blood…

The solid steel door the prisoners entered through now slams down trapping them within the huge and dark chamber, a row of lights then begin to flicker on, lighting up a very long pathway down the centre of the room, at the end of which is a lever…

Last edited Aug 26, 2013 at 01:44PM EDT
Aug 26, 2013 at 01:42PM EDT

OOC:

Hello Tardises my name is Rubick. I am independent magician who doesn’t need a meat shield to protect himself and do some nasty job around such as defeating the evil doers, help my fellow teammates and gain the respect of every little creature around. I have a limited and understandable amount of powers on my hands. I have a single bufff ability, small but powerful ability that allows me to be credit to team.
Take Rubick for example. He doesn’t have “HIS WORDL LE” or something crazy and out of context like that but yet he manages to be a great magician and the Dota fanbase loves him. How about starting again? Making every mage unique, with different stuff and..Great gods of this vast universe where this thread lives, from the Omnipotent Crow to Gman to Meredith..make things simple. If you want to have a small reference, you are free to have one but do not make every buff/power/ability related to it! I remember your post where you introduced “Sanic mode” and let me tell you..I facepalmed so bloody hard that my hand went across the universe and beyond.

The fun ends here. I will be forced to introduce Anti Mage with so much buff magic stuff going around. Don’t worry guys, It will be fun..for me at last..so c’mon and SLAM!

Last edited Aug 26, 2013 at 02:00PM EDT
Aug 26, 2013 at 01:44PM EDT

I’m not even completely responsible for the stand stuff. That was given by Falcon’s characters, because,again, my characters re individually weak , nd Tahrdan is the least versatile due to only having a single element to use in combat. And until Iblan and Immolan are dealt with, I really cannot write out the others… DEFINITELY not Tsunarmin ,at least. And no, they will not be dealt with for quite some time.

The spell list itself is simple to explain, though, so that in itself is it a problem as the effects f the actual spells re easily understandable. And my characters cannot aka hits well ether, as I am sure you have noticed… Well, after this I SUPPOSE I can let Tahrdan try on hisownagain – he spill be keeping Warp, of course. Maybe keep the Order around just as a source of equipment for him, at least.

If you want to tone down the stand, we’ll have to discuss it. And since Falcon’s characters gave him that ability in the first place, I would offer that he be privy to the discussions… Especially sicne he understands way more abut how they work than I do. The least I would be willing to do as long as there is a suitable in story explanation is just strip back the forms to just OYH. Which is basically a water elemental shapeshifter. But the ability is not iSight Turing removed as without that all he has is a bunch of relatively weak spells, one of which is healing, plus Warp, which has no combat purpose whatsoever.

For now though, the other Order mages will be tagging along. And when the time comes to deal with the villains I have introduced, then there would be just two (For dealing with those two Tsunarmin HAS to come along. They have the Water Crystal from her world, after all.)

Remember, Tahrdan only has 7 spells at this point (Bubble, Whirlpool, Tsunami, Null Water Ne, Cleansng Foam, Warp, and the AoE buff gained from the training). That’s actually very limited in comparison to damn near everyone else. (Hell, of everything introduced and around at the moment, only Arkantos is even more limited, as far as I know.)

Aug 26, 2013 at 02:22PM EDT

OOC:

Plain English to the Rescue:

~The Mages magic creates Damage Zones around a particular target. Sort of like lower leveled Final Fantasy 6 spells and higher level Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn spells.
~The magic also follows the target around 1:1, making it impossible to escape. (This I suggest changing, as it’s unfair to the people who rely on maneuverability over defense)
~Because of the previous point, they use a barrier system to protect themselves. (Note, your universal “M. Barrier” that halfs all magic makes the other barriers obsolete)
~These barriers can’t be broken unless a specific barrier breaker is thrown. They also don’t wear off. (NERF THIS, give the barriers a time limit or have them break after a certain number of hits or something.)
~They also use Familiars, effectively doubling their numbers and using pokemon things as physical attackers.
~Percentage Buffs, which mean almost nothing in an all-words and pictures RP as the base damage amounts are not known. (You may want to change your focus. This breaks the “Show, Don’t Tell” rule of writing. If you can’t show the impact of a meteor storm, people can and will ignore you)

If I missed anything, it’s because it was hidden under a steel wall of text.

Last edited Aug 26, 2013 at 05:08PM EDT
Aug 26, 2013 at 05:03PM EDT

OOC: I’ll attempt to reword some of the stuff, then.

Percentage thing: They deal more damage with spells of their own element compared to if someone else were to use the same spell Leave it at that, as that’s what it is.

As for the no evasion thing… I guess I can change that. The highest tier spells would require either extremely high speed or intangibility (or outright teleportation) to evade easily.This is because they cover a wide area, which I’m sure you can understand.The ones that can be either single or multi target would require much less speed to evade.

The barriers I’m not really sure what to do with. There aren’t exactly many defensive buffs in the source material for most of these spells, after all… (Though the same character I took the damage+debuff spells from also had a defense-increasing spell called Barkskin… I guess I could bring that into use. The spell is more effective if the caster has a high magic power. And it does not reduce incoming magic based damage at all – only physical.) I think I could go with that… reserve the Barriers for particularly tough battles, and make it so particularly powerful attacks carry the Barrier Break effect (this is something that you can decide on when it comes to attacks. Basically the effect means that if someone with Barrier or MBarrier (or both) is hit, the Barriers are removed. (Again, this is something whoever is controlling the opponent at the time can decide upon in terms of which attacks carry this effect.)

As for the ‘familiars’ thing… Well, I GUESS I could have them send the dragons back to the Order HQ to be looked after, basically writing them out of the plot…. the guardian creature stays, though – as that is something ONLY Tsunarmin can use, and there is a clearly defined reason for this. That creature is also a double edged sword – It makes Tsunarmin more powerful magic wise, with water abilities becoming twice as effective, but she can only rarely evade. And the creature also increases her water resistance but lowers her earth resistance.

I guess this only leaves the matter of the stand. Should we find a valid reason for it to go back down to just one form? (Though it may still gain new abilities, within reason. Many of those abilities would most likely rely either on shapeshifting or the water element, anyway – both of which OYH had from creation.)

There’s only one thing I’m not sure how to clear up without using percentages, and that is elemental resistances. And no, I cannot simply do away with them, as that would make the mages being elemental completely meaningless.

Aug 26, 2013 at 05:28PM EDT

OOC: im sorry for my absence people. also spark i forgot to mention Cana Alberona as well. my mistake, assume she did the same physical training she neeed as well and her card magic is a lot more powerful and effective with certain combinations

now then. after a very long weekend full of things to do. now i shall continue the story. also tardises, for the love of god just simplify your fucking characters abilities and make them easy to understand. when i read spark post and he said that he had to look into other fandoms to get a better understanding. he didnt even mention fairy tail or asura from soul eater because i kept things very simple while still making a lot of sense and it works. all of my characters are very simple to understand in the first place, your characters i still dont know shit about honestly. no looks, no references, nothing. that alone makes things very difficult, and your pots make it to the point of didnt read lol. dumb down your powts so that we can easily understand what the hell your talking about.

@yukari and medic
one whole week has passed for everyone after injecting the black blood into blitzs body. each day tests were run to see how the blood was spreading and with regular doses of the medication to regulate his blood flow. in between the testings and experiments with blitz and his blood, medusa also trained vigourously with yukari in manipulating the boundaries she can now control easily. medusa can now use any of her snakes to create a portal to another boundary and her boundary were her home is located in is as stable as it can be thanks to yukaris training.
after many tests and experiments throughout the week, the blood has been finally completed. blitz is now even more powerful than he can ever imagine.

here is what Blitz has gained from the black blood

-even faster regeneration and can even regenerate lost limbs in seconds.

-much more physical conditioning than before as a vampire. faster, stronger, and more durable than ever before.

-he can even manipulate the black blood at will, using it as a weapon. however, he cannot make the blood harden like asura can.

-the black blood completely erases the blood hunger that vampires have. the vampires no longer suffer from the effects of their unsatisfied hunger due to the black blood being eternally powerful without any form of deterioration.

asura is in medusas home, completely exiled from the rest. medusa is with blitz in her lab finalizing everything.

medusa: and now i officially call this experiment a complete success. like mentioned before, your blood is now in perfect condition for the rest of your vampire buddies. i already have injections and medications ready for them so we can mass produce the dark steel we need to create the reactor. do you have any more questions blitz, or is that all for now?

it is about 7:30 pm

after a long week of training, everyone has never felt better and more prepared for anything than they have today. through sparks training, everyone has earned a great deal through out all of this. new moves, new tactics, new powers and tecniques, but mostly, new friends and companions to be with.

@jackbot and robots
after the heartwarming song from the jackbot and the other robots, but right before they take off.

Natsu: woahwoahwoah. hold on a sec guys. your just gonna leave us just like that? where will you guys go? you have no idea were your going and you might cause a lot of trouble for anyone to the people who bump into you. so why dont you guys stay here with us. uve done so much for us with all of the training and such and beating up all of your buddies, which i still feel bad about now that i think about it. but im sure you guys can be more than helpful to the city folk so long as you dont scare the crap out of them. and kokonoe here points to her hologram by tager can take care of you guys as well so you dont need to just wonder off. you can stay here with us all, we dont mind at all.

@flandre
juvia just smiles as she carries juvia on her shoulders. levy, lucy and cana are around as well.

juvia: did you have fun throughout all of this sweetie?

Levy: im sure we all did, despite all of our sore muscles.

cana: but it was all worth it in the end. that bastards not gonna see whatys coming to him.

@ragna and nu

gajeel and gray are nearby, as well as pantherlilly

Gajeel: gotta say, you two are pretty badass this week. wasnt too sure about you guys at first but now, you guys have more than proven yourselves.

Pantherlilly: you two are very worthy to be members of our guild, and were happy to have you and the othere here with us.

gray: gotta agree with gajeel and pantherlilly. were gonna kick some serious ass once we get to mobius. right ragna? he says as he holds his left fist out in front of him

@hakumen
erza is asked to join hakumen for a moment

erza: oh um… sure hakumen. is it about the training, or mobius? she says as she starts to follow him

mirajane and laxus are standing by a pathway leading back to the guild hall. they wait for the others who are ready to head back to the hall for one final celebratory dinner before they ventre off to take back mobius.

Aug 26, 2013 at 11:15PM EDT

@Gajeel, Gray and Pantherlilly,

Ragna extends a first to bump Gray’s with. The arms feel different than normal skin. It’s more metallic-feeling than a normal arm.
Ragna: Yeah. We’ll kick his ass and send him straight to Hell where he belongs.
The Grim Reaper is actually smiling. Not his usual smirk smile, but a genuine smile. The once rough and abrasive Ragna is now more accepting of his new-found teammates.
Ragna: The bastard won’t know what hit him when we’re through with him.*

Nu perks up some more.
Nu: Like, totally! Nu, Ragna, and the rest of Fairy Tail will make him pay!
She smiles, closing her single red eye. Her cape billows in the wind behind her some.

@Natsu and Spark,

The hologram floats over to the Jackbots, examining them.
Kokonoe: Hm… I could do better. Looks like the tech is really low-grade. Best of what you can get here, I guess.
She scratches her chin as she looks at them.
Kokonoe: But I could have a use for these rust buckets. I’ll take ‘em if you don’t mind.

@Erza,

Hakumen leads Erza off from the group, but they are still in sight. They’re near a garden of sorts. Once they reach there, the White Knight turns to face Erza as the evening sun gently rests on his armor. The masked man looks straight at Erza.

Hakumen: Erza Scarlet…
He continues to look at her.
Hakumen: I apologize for such an odd request, but might I see your face?
Slowly, almost tenderly, Hakumen lays a hand against Erza’s face. The two then kneel down so they can be on a better level with each other as the evening sun shines down upon them.

Hakumen: Erza Scarlet, will you listen to an old man’s tale? It is not terribly interesting, but this story begins long, long ago.

Hakumen: There was a lady by my side. She had been a friend of mine since I was a child.

Hakumen: We were the best of friends.

He continues to look at Erza, almost seeing someone else in her.
Hakumen: … Although she could be…forceful, at times. This lady walked the same path as I – the path of a warrior. But even then, she was always by my side, always reminding me of this appointment or that responsibility. It was…frustrating at times, but I cannot deny she was something of a comfort as well.
One of the eyes in his armor looks away, remembering this next part all-too-well.
Hakumen: Unfortunately, our situation…changed. I felt there was something I was bound to do, and I left her side. I was selfish. Naturally, she followed, hoping to put an end to my foolishness.
The memories begin flooding back to Hakumen, reminiscing in the times of what all had happened between the two…
Hakumen: … But I was young, and the young are fools. I was no different. I refused to listen to her. I thought only of myself…and she died. I lost her…and in doing so, gained yet another burden for my soul.
His hand against Erza’s face actually begins to feel warm, even though it being a lifeless suit of armor… It feels comforting to her.
Hakumen: But her death was not in vain. Her sacrifice taught me the strength that comes from fighting for the sake of someone other than oneself – the courage that one must have to sacrifice themselves. That knowledge has made me stronger.
He clenches his free hand a bit, still remembering everything so clearly when talking to her…
Hakumen: I fought the Black Beast, a monster that knew nothing save despair and madness. The technique that bears her name guided my sword, and the courage she taught me guided my heart. It is because of her that I was not simply another casualty of the Great War.
The warm and comforting hand of Hakumen begins to slowly stroke Erza’s face.
Hakumen: I would tell her… Thank you. And if I could… I would ask for her forgiveness.
These last words… There is something special about them that is also very comforting and warm to Erza’s heart. It’s like he actually cares for her.
Hakumen: I am sorry… I apologize for making you listen to such a foolish story…

Last edited Aug 27, 2013 at 12:10AM EDT
Aug 27, 2013 at 12:04AM EDT

Yukari has been taking a “Nap” for the last 2 days, leaving Ran to act as Eyes, Mouth, and Ears for her as normal.

Ran: “The fairies have yet to get a sufficient steel supply to build the entire temple. On the other hand, we have enough to begin construction. We will act as soon as extraction begins.”

Revealed by previous days of Medusa’s pestering, Ran does not know how to manipulate boundaries despite being the flesh and blood of Yukari. Though she can escape back and forth into Yukari’s Wrelm as fast as you can blink, and not to mention the very powerful arsenal of Kitsune Magic and the ability to pass though even major barriers unassisted…

Ran: “Also, the Librarian has set up the extraction stations as instructed. She is ready when you are.”

In the Library

For some reason ever since Asura arrived previously all the Yokai have had this buzz of energy in them, only recently wearing down. The one girl who would know what this was is an emotionless narcoleptic, but she seems busy with other things…

This girl up to this point lacked a Last Word, and thus finishes making the card, inserting it inside of her own heart in a glow…

Patacholi: “Rarely have I had the energy needed to make one… but I guess now was the time.”
Sakuya: “What of the black temple? Are the plans done?”
Patacholi: “They where proofread and finished yesterday. What of your tasks?”
Sakuya: “… the time it happened was guarded by the place, and was obscured. But I am quite certain it was all her fault.”
Patacholi: “… As expected. She’s a type that feeds off emotion and not flesh. Setting up a giant catastrophe like this would feed her for the rest of time. It probably already has.”
Sakuya: “What do we do?”
Patacholi: “… Communicate to the Cat and the Mouse. Once they are alone give them a warning.”

Patacholi then leans in

Patacholi: “Fight the Cat, and let it beat you. You are the only one here who can escape the enslavement without dieing.”

Patacholi leans back

Sakuya: “… as you wish. I will depart when the mistress rests again.”

Sakuya bows and vanishes

Aug 27, 2013 at 05:09AM EDT

Meanwhile…somewhere else…again…

Two soldiers stand guard at a dank doorway…
?: Kiril
Kiril: Dimitri…
Dimitri: It has to be said brother….why do you bring us to such shit holes to have these little chats?
Kiril: Hey! give me a break! I enjoy this, it helps me wind down and settle…
Dimitri: How do you find the smell of sheeet n’ piss settling? I can almost taste the stench….
Kiril: Stop moaning and be a bit more fucking professional! your a man! a man of the Red Line!
Dimitri: Stahp screwing around you idiot! we have no reason to be here!
Kiril: You leave your post and I’ll submit a report to General Secretary Moskvin!
Dimitri: Stop it….it isn’t funny…
Kiril: Ahem!….when I become these people I like to actually become them you know?
Dimitri: Well who are these scrawny sewer rats anyway? are they loyal?
Kiril: This whole planet fell by its own hand by the means of an atomic holocaust, I don’t really bother giving two shits about these kinds of species, they have nothing to bring to the table eh
Dimitri: I suppose you are right….this time, but what are we here to talk about again?
Kiril: Ourselves….
Dimitri: Mmh?
Kiril: We are the outside force Dimitri, the people looking in, the interference. We are neither the bad nor the good, nor are we physically apparent to them….we are the neutral wildcard that sits on the bench and watches the play, not cheering for either side….just happy to be there
Dimitri: Well that was a nice little spe-
Kiril: Except we don’t just sit there do we brother? well…..not now we don’t….that cycle is gonna be blown apart…and you know whaaat?
Kiril leans right in with his big fat face
Dimitri: Yes?
Kiril: There is this guy, he wears white armour and is quite a bad ass…but he knows about our little issue here….
Dimitri: Well…bring him in…
Kiril: Too easy brother!!!
Dimitri:…..
Kiril: But I have got a few things planned…a random occurrence here and there…quality over quantity….
Dimitri: What about the army? it’s nearly there…
Kiril: It has a while yet…and that will make our force physically present…we will lose our wildcard outsider status and become…..one of them…….I will delay it if I have to…
Dimitri: You don’t want to get involved now?
Kiril: I do…but not in a big fashion……..we will play our small part….I prefer it that way, allows us to be flexible to the situation uh?………..
Dimitri: A good choice…especially when we are so susceptible to change
Kiril: Bingo

Last edited Aug 27, 2013 at 08:41AM EDT
Aug 27, 2013 at 08:36AM EDT

Snow covers another day in Mobius where time is a slow unimportant ghost compared to the good amount of ghosts passing through every man and woman who lives here, most of them being nothing but mere guinea pigs with caged minds and forced to obey the blind will of the Master. As always, the Master ran away from this world to his own fantasy land where everything is silent and calm. A charming melody covers the dark atmosphere of the Hellium Fortress, the core city, where the Master lives, sings and experiments. His toys can be seen around the place in a eternal dance with death and autority, waiting for the worse to happen and for the inminent arrival of a group of unwanted visitors. These group of unknown individuals are a menace to the Master’s progress and they are going to destroy every kind of dream he once had. This is ,of course ,something to worry about but the Master is busy with a matter that requires his full attention. The melody intensifies, the soft touch of a finger on a piano’s key, erratic movements as he follows one of his favourite pieces and excitement filling his cold interior. In the commander room Eric Edgar Cooke, also known as the Balloon Master, also known as the boy who never had the joy of the childhood or the immatureness of the adolescence, the boy who learnt to hate humans beings with the deepest part of his heart. This boy who is currently playing the piano, now, a grown man with a developed sociopathy and the nasty ability to inject helium inside a human rib cage, forcing it to expand itself more and more until..well..

But let’s not talk about such a disgusting process, we are not in the real world after all. We are in a different place becouse in the real world he is unable to express his feelings and emotions. This is the wonderful land of the classical music where we are able to see the spirit of a tragic artist surrounding the injured monster as the piano’s keys are pressed over and over again. Since the dreadful captain left the planet with his group of monkeys, Eric had a lot of time to spend with his thoughts, going back in time or analizying specific events: His life, his lack of emotions, those parents he will never see or miss and, of course, the undying heroic silhuette chasing him. As the melody goes, the main doors open and the Master’s best friend appears. Agent Johnson, the only person who can see this trapped artist deep inside this psycopath monster, slowly heads towards his own piano which is located next to the Master’s for a very good reason: As Johnson sits on the bench and touches the piano’ keyboard, the melody is interrupted. Both men are ready to begin the fight that will make use of their artistic abilities, without the need of physical damage or projectile shooting, using powerful musical notes as their weapons. The two friends start the event known as “piano duel”. Inmediatly reading each other’s move but not wanting to confuse themselves, they agree to play a single piece togheter, without the need to speak or to make signals, they choose Grand Valse Brillante in E flat major, a master piece from Frederic Chopin.

Both men are talented artists, capable of playing for hours and memorizing entire concerts. Johnson is a glorious example of human multitasking: Years with mobsters taught him how to load a weapon, shoot as precisely as a sniper’s bullet, advanced mathematics for business and economics, full knownledge of the american’s legal system, cooking, almost every kind of martials arts and personal defense techniques (Even wrestling), basic swordmanship and, of course, piano and guitar lessons. Just like the Master, the agent never had a family to trust to. Both of his parents were abscent and non-existant, he never cared about them anyways as if his heart was nothing but a black piece of ice. He started his long criminal carrer at the age of six but, unlike nowadays thieves, he had the mind and the complexity of an assassin. His cold persona is something that the Balloon Master admires, being like a father to him. The melody starts to change, we say goodbye to Frederic Chopin, to the Hellium Fortress and to this duel that happened 4 days ago. Let’s arrive to the future, where the Anti subjects quickly head to the Commander Room, hoping to find the Master alone and ready to be ripped into pieces but saddly, the only thing they will find, is the sound of their own screams as Johnson shows the big difference between him and Eric: Johnson was born as a monster, he didn’t became one.
Hopefully, Van will understand this..somehow..

@Kokonoe
Captain Spark: Well this pack of big fellas need a place to stay and It would be cruel to just melt them. Jacky, miss cat-lady over here has offered to take you and your bothers and sisters to somewhere else. She will upgrade you and get rid of that ridiculous amount of gold Foster stole. Oh that reminds me, I have something serious to discuss with that bomb addict.
Spark pats Jackbot’s hull, then he turns around and salutes Kokonoe and Natsu before heading to the Fairy Guild. A large ship can be seen behind the castle. We are ready to leave.

Aug 27, 2013 at 11:41AM EDT

OOC: I have a doctor’s appointment today. I won’t be posting until I get back. If we leave just assume that Kokonoe teleported the robots to the ivory tower of Sector Seven, and my characters boarded the ship.

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:10PM EDT

The Order mages board, but Solarian opts to send the dragons back to the Order HQ, just so they can be used even if some of the archmages do not return.

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:53PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Gajeel, Gray and Pantherlilly,

Ragna extends a first to bump Gray’s with. The arms feel different than normal skin. It’s more metallic-feeling than a normal arm.
Ragna: Yeah. We’ll kick his ass and send him straight to Hell where he belongs.
The Grim Reaper is actually smiling. Not his usual smirk smile, but a genuine smile. The once rough and abrasive Ragna is now more accepting of his new-found teammates.
Ragna: The bastard won’t know what hit him when we’re through with him.*

Nu perks up some more.
Nu: Like, totally! Nu, Ragna, and the rest of Fairy Tail will make him pay!
She smiles, closing her single red eye. Her cape billows in the wind behind her some.

@Natsu and Spark,

The hologram floats over to the Jackbots, examining them.
Kokonoe: Hm… I could do better. Looks like the tech is really low-grade. Best of what you can get here, I guess.
She scratches her chin as she looks at them.
Kokonoe: But I could have a use for these rust buckets. I’ll take ‘em if you don’t mind.

@Erza,

Hakumen leads Erza off from the group, but they are still in sight. They’re near a garden of sorts. Once they reach there, the White Knight turns to face Erza as the evening sun gently rests on his armor. The masked man looks straight at Erza.

Hakumen: Erza Scarlet…
He continues to look at her.
Hakumen: I apologize for such an odd request, but might I see your face?
Slowly, almost tenderly, Hakumen lays a hand against Erza’s face. The two then kneel down so they can be on a better level with each other as the evening sun shines down upon them.

Hakumen: Erza Scarlet, will you listen to an old man’s tale? It is not terribly interesting, but this story begins long, long ago.

Hakumen: There was a lady by my side. She had been a friend of mine since I was a child.

Hakumen: We were the best of friends.

He continues to look at Erza, almost seeing someone else in her.
Hakumen: … Although she could be…forceful, at times. This lady walked the same path as I – the path of a warrior. But even then, she was always by my side, always reminding me of this appointment or that responsibility. It was…frustrating at times, but I cannot deny she was something of a comfort as well.
One of the eyes in his armor looks away, remembering this next part all-too-well.
Hakumen: Unfortunately, our situation…changed. I felt there was something I was bound to do, and I left her side. I was selfish. Naturally, she followed, hoping to put an end to my foolishness.
The memories begin flooding back to Hakumen, reminiscing in the times of what all had happened between the two…
Hakumen: … But I was young, and the young are fools. I was no different. I refused to listen to her. I thought only of myself…and she died. I lost her…and in doing so, gained yet another burden for my soul.
His hand against Erza’s face actually begins to feel warm, even though it being a lifeless suit of armor… It feels comforting to her.
Hakumen: But her death was not in vain. Her sacrifice taught me the strength that comes from fighting for the sake of someone other than oneself – the courage that one must have to sacrifice themselves. That knowledge has made me stronger.
He clenches his free hand a bit, still remembering everything so clearly when talking to her…
Hakumen: I fought the Black Beast, a monster that knew nothing save despair and madness. The technique that bears her name guided my sword, and the courage she taught me guided my heart. It is because of her that I was not simply another casualty of the Great War.
The warm and comforting hand of Hakumen begins to slowly stroke Erza’s face.
Hakumen: I would tell her… Thank you. And if I could… I would ask for her forgiveness.
These last words… There is something special about them that is also very comforting and warm to Erza’s heart. It’s like he actually cares for her.
Hakumen: I am sorry… I apologize for making you listen to such a foolish story…

Ken had been listening into the conversation. He has amazing hearing. He sheds a few tears for Hakumen, because he knows what it feels like to lose someone he loved. The sadness empowered him, and helped him learn Muso Tensei.

Aug 27, 2013 at 04:52PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!