Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,377 total conversations in 8,688 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

OOC: …Yeah, I really can’t do much myself until either that barrier goes down so I can get those 3 mages out, or bring more in to die.

EDIT:v fair chance? against everyone else? Not exactly possible. Most of the Order is around the same level of power as Tardises himself was before receiving OYH.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 02:03PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 01:59PM EDT
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

OOC: …Yeah, I really can’t do much myself until either that barrier goes down so I can get those 3 mages out, or bring more in to die.

EDIT:v fair chance? against everyone else? Not exactly possible. Most of the Order is around the same level of power as Tardises himself was before receiving OYH.

OOC: You could always do that so you wouldn’t be bored. You could give them a fighting chance too. They don’t have to be sent in just to die.

EDIT:^ Well, you could always send in the ubermancers and stuff. It’s your choice what to do though, dude. I’m not gonna make you do anything.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 02:06PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 02:01PM EDT
Quote


Assassin:
She would be bloody surprised..I mean hell…Kenshiro being tossed like a ragdoll? Holy…

Meanwhile, Chestor and Foster are still waiting for Asura’ barrier to dissapear.

Apr 25, 2013 at 02:09PM EDT
Quote

Two more mages arrive on the world the battle is taking place on, but these two are different from all the others seen previously – They are not low ranking members of the Order. One has mastered all 4 natural elements (earth, water, fire, and air, making him an elemancer), while the other has mastered both ‘moral’ elements (light and dark, making him an equilibirumancer). Their names are Pyralis Fa-Infernus and Noctan Du-Rumis

I wonder why we have been tasked with retrieving missing members of the Order? Isn’t this a bit beneath us?

“Because that rogue aquamancer and his newfound friends are powerful. Not even sending 42 at once worked. We’re going to need a f**king ARMY for this one.”

Considering the local environment, I don’t think any members of the Order are here.

“Well, why not see if we can find something to bring back to help us in the overall task?”

Pyralis draws Firebrand, a sword he named that is enchanted to the point that it deals fire damage on an attack, while Noctan draws Eclipse, an axe which was enchanted to deal dark damage. They also slip on their rune shields – shields enchanted to deflect magic attacks well. Their clothing has similar enchantments to resist physical attacks better. These enchantments require hard to get items to perform, so the higher up mages usually have to find the items themselves to make such enchantments.

(OOC: You can’t just take these two out instantly. Also know that Noctan has the spell Resurrection, which is exactly what the name implies – You can’t simply take Pyralis out before him as a result.)

Apr 25, 2013 at 02:25PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Where exactly are they? Did they just drop somewhere randomly on Mobius, or are they near Flandre, Ken, Reimu, and the assassin are? Or would they be near the Desperado HQ with the Winds of Destruction and Vergil?

Apr 25, 2013 at 02:30PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Okay then.

BIC:

The two mages who just arrived on this world see a thick cloud of purple and black haze. Everything looks dead, even the ground. They then see an aura of something not of this world, something brought from the blackest depths of the abyss through the haze. It looks unholy, even to them.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 02:41PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 02:39PM EDT
Quote

What is that stuff?

“For someone wise enough to master the natural elements, you can ask some really stupid things at times, Pyralis. How am I supposed to know what that stuff is?”

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 02:57PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 02:55PM EDT
Quote

With Robotnik’s trap prepared back at the bridge for Asura, Robotnik heads to the repair ward to see about getting his leg fixed, and to see about having his exterior repaired so he didn’t look like a heap of scrap.

After all, Robotnik needed to look his best for his final surprise.

Apr 25, 2013 at 03:09PM EDT
Quote

MEANWHILE, OUR HEROES ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A SONG FIGHT

Cheston: This thing…called barrier..I juuuust…can’t handle it!

Mister Foster: This guy…and his shit…getting tired…of his entiiire craaap…!"

Cheston: Hey you just ruined of my favourite songs! Alright, now it’s your turn.

Mister Foster: Finally…(ahem) Asura hits me…so hard…makes me saying “what the heck?”

Still waiting for the barrier to dissapear.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 03:15PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 03:15PM EDT
Quote

Mistral: Im finding difficulty locating Flandre let alone targeting her with all this fog
Sundowner: Use ya AR
Monsoon: This fog is much too dense, even for augmented reality vision
She’s hidden herself very well amongst this all, how do we get arou-..
Sam hears Flandre’s voice and crying but much more intense, he tries to keep his focus
How do we…get around…th-…this fog…..issue?
Sundowner: Ah honestly have no idea, its way to thick to even try and filter it, and too thick to put drones up aswell
Sam trying hard to ignore the voices
Maybe….some sort of…..bomb to clear the air….you know…just fo-…f-…for a second
Sundowner: C’mon now Sam remember what Monsoon said
Monsoon: Pay no attention to the voices
Im trying…..but there…so damn real….
Mistral: A fuel air bomb would saturate a large area and render it clear for a few seconds due to the fog particles being incinerated, then, during that time gap, we fire.
Sundowner: Yer and hopefully hit
Get a drone prepped and load…..one of those….bombs
Sundowner: Didn’t ya hear what I said about it being too thick for them?
We have n-…no other option for a launch method…..th-this is all w-we have..
Sam still struggling to keep the voices out

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 03:25PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 03:16PM EDT
Quote


Cheston: Well now..I better do that thing I always wanted to try in low gravity.

Mister Foster: That thing?

Cheston: Yes, that thing! It’s a bit obvious don’t you thing?

Mister Foster: Are you talking about..?

Cheston: Of course, I’m talking about THAT THING.

Mister Foster: ….

Cheston: Fill this entire place with bananas and fly majestically while trying to eat them!

Mister Foster: Oh that thing!..Jeez…I thought you mean something else..

Cheston: You disgust me.

OOC: Let’s wait until everyone is here

Apr 25, 2013 at 03:26PM EDT
Quote

OOC: I always enjoy these Mister Foster and Cheston comedy reels, never gets old

Apr 25, 2013 at 03:32PM EDT
Quote

@Reimu,

W͏é͟ ̨̀h҉̡a҉ve̕͠ ̢͠so͞m͘͠҉e̶̶ i̷̕͟n̡͞t̀r̵҉͢u̷͟d͘͠e̡͝r̸̨s ͝on̶͝͏ ҉o͏̵u͜͝r͏͞ p̛la͏y͜͡ ҉̡̀t̸̢im̀̕e̢.̨̡.͏̀.̛ ̛͘Ţ̷͝h͜e̴̵͢y̧͟’͢r̷̨e̛͡ ̧̛not̸̸ ͝f̡̛r̶͢o͟͞ḿ ḩ͝҉e̶r̕e̸̕͜.̶

She still keeps her eyes fixated on Reimu.

@Tardises,

W͢͞HY̸ ҉͡A̡R҉̵E҉ ͘͜YǪ̶Ù̧͜ ̛́Ḩ̢͝Ȩ͜R̴̢E͡!́͠ ͟G̛͠E͝T̷̷ ͜A̸҉W̧͟Á̡Y ҉O͘Ŕ̸̵ ̡͘Y̶͟Ơ҉U҉ ̧BEC͞O̸͜M̧͠Ȩ̷ ͘͘M̷͠Y ́̀͟PL͞A̕Y͠-͏̡̢T͞H͏͜I̵̴͘N҉̡̛G̕͠S͏ ͢͞T̷͝O̡O̡!̶͞

The double voiced monstrosity screams at the two mages from inside the seithr, waiting for a response.

@Sam,

I-͠I̢f y͏ou h͏it ͜me̶ w͜ith̕ ̀t͡ḩat̛ ̶o͢t͞he͝r sh͟o̴t҉ ͡you̧’͡l͠l̴ ͢k͘ill͢ me͞.̸..͞ ̢P̴l̛ea̢se͠ don’t́ ̷k̸il̷l m͡e̶,̵ Sa͟m…̢

The crying stops, but the way she said it sounded so real…

Apr 25, 2013 at 03:40PM EDT
Quote

OOC: The “Essential” Thing isn’t a barrier, it’s more or less a setting.
Also, how strong is the arm the Azure Grimiore was on, in terms of cutting it off?
BIC:
Kenshiro sits, impaled on a spike. He slowly gets up, and the wound heals quickly
So It turns out that Barrier wasn’t the “Essential” Thing. I wonder if I could take off that arm with a Ganzan Ryozan Ha…

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 03:50PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 03:49PM EDT
Quote

What the hell was that?

“I don’t know, but if we’re to complete our task we’d be no use dead!”

The mages continue backing away

Apr 25, 2013 at 03:49PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: The “Essential” Thing isn’t a barrier, it’s more or less a setting.
Also, how strong is the arm the Azure Grimiore was on, in terms of cutting it off?
BIC:
Kenshiro sits, impaled on a spike. He slowly gets up, and the wound heals quickly
So It turns out that Barrier wasn’t the “Essential” Thing. I wonder if I could take off that arm with a Ganzan Ryozan Ha…

OOC: It’s a bit unfair to be nigh invincible, don’t you think? I’m trying to make this as fair as possible on my part. I’m holding back. If you don’t want me to, I won’t. As for the Grimoire it’s too strong for you to remove/cut it off as of now.

Apr 25, 2013 at 04:04PM EDT
Quote

Suddenly after setting up a barrier off-screen, the barrier seems to expand around Flandre

Dreamtime! The Great Duplex Border!

(Replace Marisa with Flandre)

Apr 25, 2013 at 04:06PM EDT
Quote

OOC: To be fair, Masterburner thought of it.
I think it should be best if she thought she killed me. I should stay low for a while

Apr 25, 2013 at 04:07PM EDT
Quote

Does 9999 damage to thread
Walks away

Apr 25, 2013 at 04:12PM EDT
Quote

@sam
Vergil: you plan on detonating an explosive over their heads to clear the smoke? You do realize both reimu and kenshiro are there right?

Apr 25, 2013 at 04:16PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Suddenly after setting up a barrier off-screen, the barrier seems to expand around Flandre

Dreamtime! The Great Duplex Border!

(Replace Marisa with Flandre)

@Reimu,

She notices the newly formed barrier around her and begins to fly around, avoiding the majority of the projectiles but getting hit by some strays here and there while simultaneously firing back red crystal-like bullets at Reimu.

@Tardises,

The battle blows most of the surrounding seithr away with a massive gust of wind, revealing what is going on before their very eyes.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 04:50PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 04:31PM EDT
Quote

I have never seen anything like this before.

“…I have GOT to learn how to do all that colourful stuff and let the Order know too…”

Apr 25, 2013 at 04:33PM EDT
Quote

Sam hears Flandre’s voice again, clear as crystal, un-determinable from her actual voice, he tries to ignore it still
Mistral: The railgun is ready

Mistral: And the drone has been launched, equipped with one fuel air bomb, when it detonates we should have about a minute of clear sky
Brilliant, that’s plenty enough time, don’t hesitate to fire, just do it as soon as she comes into scope
@Vergil, Sundowner: Dun worry now! im sure they can handle a bit of heat hahaaha! besides we’re doing them a favor here
Mistral: Ive already warned Ken of the imminent explosion
Sundowner: She’s gonna feel this one, like a thousand trains hitting her simultaneously
Monsoon, surprised by this newfound use of long words, looks at Sundowner for a moment
Monsoon: Full of surprises
Meanwhile the lone drone is in mid flight screetching towards Flandre’s general area at high speed

Mistral: The drones jets are losing power, the incredibly dense fog-like substance is clogging the engines and causing them to overheat
Drop the bomb now!
Mistral: The bay doors have malfunctioned, craft is beginning to burn up
Then just detonate it!

The fuel air bomb explodes whilst still in the drones hold creating at first a incredibly bright flash then a huge round ball of fire slowly spreading out to about kilometer wide, the fire is quick to spread and super-heated therefore disintegrating the particles of the fog giving a clear bubble of air along with clear sight, after the fire burns out and dissipates, the fog begins slowly closing back in
It worked!
Mistral: Much better, I have a clear view now
Any sign? can you see her?! quickly now!
Mistral:….Yes, I see her.
Sundowner: Well then!! watcha waitin’ for!!
In that instant, the voices start racing through Sams head once more, “Don’t hurt me Sam!” repeating over and over and over and over, he begins losing his grasp again and becomes irrational
No! Im sorry!!
Sam clutches at his head
Sundowner: dammit! not again!! not now of all times!!
I won’t hurt you please ill stop!!
In that moment Mistral is stood at the controls, pushing the fire button, in a delusional act of madness Sam barges Mistral out of the way hitting the controls in a frenzy to stop the railgun firing, but instead the target is changed

The railgun fires, launching a solid 10 pound tungsten rod at 10 kilometers a second, this is a overpowered setting. The sheer force of the recoil rips the gun from its stand and catapults in flying off the building backwards into the streets below, the fired round however, instead of hitting Flandre hits Reimu, full on, at a 10 kilometers a second hyper-velocity

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 04:46PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 04:45PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Why does so much shit have to go WRONG for the heroes?
Ken sees Reimu getting shot by the Railgun
NO!

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 04:53PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 04:51PM EDT
Quote

“What the hell was that?”

All I can tell you is that it was not pyromancy.

OOC: Things seem to be going fine for the ones on LOCAF…. and that’s because nothing is happening there right now.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 04:53PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 04:52PM EDT
Quote

Laika wrote:

Sam hears Flandre’s voice again, clear as crystal, un-determinable from her actual voice, he tries to ignore it still
Mistral: The railgun is ready

Mistral: And the drone has been launched, equipped with one fuel air bomb, when it detonates we should have about a minute of clear sky
Brilliant, that’s plenty enough time, don’t hesitate to fire, just do it as soon as she comes into scope
@Vergil, Sundowner: Dun worry now! im sure they can handle a bit of heat hahaaha! besides we’re doing them a favor here
Mistral: Ive already warned Ken of the imminent explosion
Sundowner: She’s gonna feel this one, like a thousand trains hitting her simultaneously
Monsoon, surprised by this newfound use of long words, looks at Sundowner for a moment
Monsoon: Full of surprises
Meanwhile the lone drone is in mid flight screetching towards Flandre’s general area at high speed

Mistral: The drones jets are losing power, the incredibly dense fog-like substance is clogging the engines and causing them to overheat
Drop the bomb now!
Mistral: The bay doors have malfunctioned, craft is beginning to burn up
Then just detonate it!

The fuel air bomb explodes whilst still in the drones hold creating at first a incredibly bright flash then a huge round ball of fire slowly spreading out to about kilometer wide, the fire is quick to spread and super-heated therefore disintegrating the particles of the fog giving a clear bubble of air along with clear sight, after the fire burns out and dissipates, the fog begins slowly closing back in
It worked!
Mistral: Much better, I have a clear view now
Any sign? can you see her?! quickly now!
Mistral:….Yes, I see her.
Sundowner: Well then!! watcha waitin’ for!!
In that instant, the voices start racing through Sams head once more, “Don’t hurt me Sam!” repeating over and over and over and over, he begins losing his grasp again and becomes irrational
No! Im sorry!!
Sam clutches at his head
Sundowner: dammit! not again!! not now of all times!!
I won’t hurt you please ill stop!!
In that moment Mistral is stood at the controls, pushing the fire button, in a delusional act of madness Sam barges Mistral out of the way hitting the controls in a frenzy to stop the railgun firing, but instead the target is changed

The railgun fires, launching a solid 10 pound tungsten rod at 10 kilometers a second, this is a overpowered setting. The sheer force of the recoil rips the gun from its stand and catapults in flying off the building backwards into the streets below, the fired round however, instead of hitting Flandre hits Reimu, full on, at a 10 kilometers a second hyper-velocity

@sam

vergil quickly notices the change in target instantly. He pulls out his sword at lightning speed, and cuts the shell in half mid flight. The shell splits in half, one half dodges reimu, while the other half is sent directly towards flandre thanks to vergils quick thinking.

Apr 25, 2013 at 04:55PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

@sam

vergil quickly notices the change in target instantly. He pulls out his sword at lightning speed, and cuts the shell in half mid flight. The shell splits in half, one half dodges reimu, while the other half is sent directly towards flandre thanks to vergils quick thinking.

OOC: Umm…. I’m calling bullshit on this. 10 kilometers a second is nearly instantaneous from the barrel of the gun to the target. There is no way in all reality that even Vergil could draw and swing that fast. Seeing as how he was also at the roof of the Desperado HQ, he would be at the firing site. By the time he drew his sword, the shot would already be there.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 05:08PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 05:03PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Before the explotion, Assassin was just about to say her first words in this thread.

After watching Ken getting tossed around, she decided to follow Flandre but saddly her cloaking device started to malfunction. She was about to talk with a fellow Anti-S member, and probably to send information too…But then…Red clouds…Loud sound…Nothingness.


Doctor Steam: Assassin? Assassin? Godamn it, no no no! First the steroids guy and now you? Assassin? Answer me please! Assassin! ASSAAAAAAASSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Fact: Screaming does not increase your chances to communicate with her, the transmission died before you could even say her name, screaming can sometimes not be heard becouse of the pitch or how loud the sound is. Conclusion, this situation is hopeless, I am absolutly sure her body vaporized instant-

(The sound of metal being crushed)- End transmission.

Apr 25, 2013 at 05:03PM EDT
Quote

The mages notice Assassin, and decide to move towards her. They sheath their weapons to show they’re not being an active threat

OOC: I don’t know anything about that character, so I’m not sure whether that’d be BS or not.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 05:09PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 05:07PM EDT
Quote

OOC: I know Vergils good, but not that good.

Apr 25, 2013 at 05:09PM EDT
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

The mages notice Assassin, and decide to move towards her. They sheath their weapons to show they’re not being an active threat

OOC: I don’t know anything about that character, so I’m not sure whether that’d be BS or not.

She is knocked out.

OOC: Meanwhile, Spark is doing something nobody cares. SO, for you guys who like to laugh at a Gorilla and a masked man..I give you…

MY LIFE WITH CHESTON.
Every Friday at 6:00 PM, FOX.

Apr 25, 2013 at 05:12PM EDT
Quote

@flandre.
1. Magic sword from the demon world.
2. Half breed human and demon with more superhuman powers than most characters in this thread.
3. ……
4. Profit
Im not being cheesy or unfair, thats who he is and what he does.

Watch this video to see what his sword does.

http://youtu.be/qmMXVxqyU4k

Phone about to die, try and wait for me for about an hour or so guys plz.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 05:17PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 05:14PM EDT
Quote

“…This thing doesn’t look too good.”

There’s only one thing to attempt, then.

Pyralis’ hand glows yellow as an air glyph appears beneath him ,while Noctan’s glows white with a light glyph beneath him
HEAL!”
HEALING WIND!

Yellow circles appear around Assassin briefly at the same time as white sparkles of light

OOC: I’ve just realised that, with the Order’s mages, I’m probably controlling more OCs than anyone else in the thread. Even if the base idea is not completely original…

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 05:17PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 05:16PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

@flandre.
1. Magic sword from the demon world.
2. Half breed human and demon with more superhuman powers than most characters in this thread.
3. ……
4. Profit
Im not being cheesy or unfair, thats who he is and what he does.

Watch this video to see what his sword does.

http://youtu.be/qmMXVxqyU4k

Phone about to die, try and wait for me for about an hour or so guys plz.

He cut a still object not a instant hitting projectile, As a human with human technical restrictions I deserve some success in my endeavors.

EDIT: we will come to a compromise Vergil!
One half hits Reimu!
the other hits Flandre!
so be it

@Spark
I upvote all yours stuff, I feel so un-appreciated

[Crying]

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 05:22PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 05:18PM EDT
Quote

OOC: I think the Order’s mages are more limited than your characters. Only a few have an even remotely high-tech background (And Solarian El-Sorceris (that archmage mentioned earlier) mentinoed earlier is one. SPOILER: His weapon’s a gun. Magic-based ammo, but still a gun.

Apr 25, 2013 at 05:22PM EDT
Quote

Laika wrote:

He cut a still object not a instant hitting projectile, As a human with human technical restrictions I deserve some success in my endeavors.

EDIT: we will come to a compromise Vergil!
One half hits Reimu!
the other hits Flandre!
so be it

@Spark
I upvote all yours stuff, I feel so un-appreciated

[Crying]

OOC:
Oh Jetstream-sama..How could I be mad at you? Uguu…
Oh and TARDISES, I control the following guys:
Ballon Master
Captain Spark
Cheston and Foster
The Anti-S (group of 4 mercs)
And if I have the chance, the Hunters

Everyone of this characters NEVER got a proper background (Maybe the hunters) so here I am..Making a glorious comedy duo with a Gorilla and a gas mask guy.
Get on mai level bro

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 05:24PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 05:23PM EDT
Quote

The bullet hit’s the barrier Reimu had set up, shattering both the one encaseing her and the one encasing Flandre as they are both hit

Flying in a stream of blood, Reimu disappears into one of Yukari’s gaps

Apr 25, 2013 at 05:27PM EDT
Quote

OOC: @Rambo and Sam
I prefer each of us getting hit with half.

BIC:
@Sam,

The monstrosity screams another blood curdling and ear piercing scream that can be heard for miles around. She goes flying, a trail of seithr mixed with blood following after her. It’s so loud that it even shatters the windows at Desperado. The warped and twisted cry pierces Sam’s ears the most. He can even hear her screams of agony in his head at the same time…

W̴̕͠͠H̵̸̀̀Y̵̷͢ ̴̨́͘S̨͏͘À̢͟M̢͏̸͡?̡͘̕͜!̛̕͜ ̷̕͜͞W̧͘͜͠͞H̵̸́̀Y͝͠ ̀̀҉̡̨D̵̵̵͠Í̵̷҉D̵͡ ̛͘͜͏Y̴̨O̶͝͝͏Ư̡͞ ̡̛̛D͏́̕͠O̶̧҉҉́ ҉̴̨̕͝T̷̢̢H̨̨҉̵I̵̡͝S̢̕͠͠͏ ҉҉T͢҉̸Ǫ̡̧̕͠ ̴̀͟M̴͘͢Ę̷͠?̸́͟͞͏!̧́̕͞ ̡͝ÀA̡̧̡A͞҉̵̛Á̶A̵̡͡͡͏A̶̕À͏A̧͟͝À̸͘A҉̷̷͝A̢̛͠A͏̵̡À̵̀̀͝A̛͢͟͞À̵̡͟A̡͜A̛͢À̢̨̀͝Á͟A̸͞A̧͏̸̡͢A̡̨͟͡H̢̨̨H̴́͜͠H̶͜H̀͡H̛́̀͢H̷͞͞H̴̸̨̧͠H̨́!͏̷!̵̢!̡́͡͠!̧́!҉̶͟͜

Her roars and twisted cries of pain are cut short when she crashes into a mountain at full speed and goes silent to Sam and everyone else shortly after….

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 05:32PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 05:28PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Sorry guys, I have to go..Theatre class….And I’m serious. Assassin will remain knocked up!
See ya!

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 05:39PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 05:39PM EDT
Quote

The screaming starts tearing away at Sams mind and along with the rail gun blasting off the building he becomes completely incapable
Mistral flips up back onto her feet after being knocked down by Sam

Mistral: Ive had enough
Mistral kicks Sam in the stomach sending him to the ground
Completely losing all control he jumps back onto his feet and begins unsheathing the HF blade once more
Monsoon: Remember what I said Sam!
Sam charges Monsoon flailing the sword wildly
Sundowner: Thats it Sam time for sleepy times!
Sundowner jumps into Sams path catching his sword in mid flight, then, delivering a colossal punch to his head knocking him unconscious in an instant
Sundowner: Dealt with, poor ol’ Sam just needs a rest
Monsoon: Was that necessary?
Sundowner: If you wanted to stay in one piece then yeh
Mistral: The building is badly damaged, the shock-waves have weakened its structure, its no longer a suitable place for our HQ
Sundowner: Yer, that and its basically a big sitting duck ready to be raided by damn intruders every five minutes!
Monsoon: So we are moving HQ, but where to?
Mistral: You will see, for now prep everyone for transport, load all the servers into the trucks, activate all the Unmanned Gears (mastiffs, fenirs etc) and load all the aircraft and drones onto the lorries
Sundowner: Where abouts are we goin’?
Mistral: The docks
Monsoon: Thats straight through the city!
Mistral: We will be very heavily defended especially since all the personnel will be coming long
Sundowner: Well den I better pack my bags!, come on Sammy!
Sundowner hoists Sam over his shoulder and makes off ready to prep

The entirety of Desperado Enforcement prepare themselves for movement, that’s easily over 1000 basic foot soldiers packing up not including other personnel

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 05:55PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 05:51PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!